Squad Leader Resume
Objective : Looking for a fair honest work environment to support family and help better in any way possible.
Skills : Leadership Training, Maintenance, Organizational .
- Leads and supervises Military Police squads and sections in support of community operations, to include area security and force protection patrol operations.
- Performs duties as Military Police Patrol Supervisor, leading and supporting squad members in discharging duties as Road Patrol Police Officers in Hawaii Area North, one of the busiest police stations in the Army.
- Provides technical and tactical guidance to subordinate personnel.
- Responsible for the health, welfare, morale and training of 12 employees; Supervises the section in tactical operations, basic Soldier skills, security and law enforcement duties.
- Responsible for the maintenance and combat readiness of more than 30 weapons, 4 vehicles, and squad equipment valued in excess of Counsels and mentors squad members for professional growth.
- Ensures the policies and standards of the company are carried out.
- Operates military police desks; plans crime prevention measures.
Squad Leader III Resume
Headline : Over five years of progressive management, progressive leadership, and supervisory experience in practical and academic environments. Looking to become a contributing member and asset of a company and offer work experience, knowledge, and skills in order to achieve organizational goals.
Skills : Mechanical , rough neck, welding, management, communication,safety,construction,rigging,heavy equipment operation.
- Supervised, mentored, counseled and trained military personnel in a Military Police Company.
- Responsible for the health and welfare of over 20 military personnel and their family Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Collected delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
- Maintained logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable Army regulations.
- Responsible for the tactical employment of the 60mm and 81mm mortars.
- Provided indirect fire supported and conducted maintenance of associated equipment valued in excess of $600K; responsible for the welfare, health, .
- Directed indirect fire support in support of rifle and LARS squad, platoon, and squad size elements Contributed to the professional development of 81.
Certificate In Law Enforcement
Squad Leader II Resume
Headline : Solutions-focused, versatile management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during a 8 year career in the United States Army Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results.
Skills : Project Management, Leadership Experience, Strategic Planning, Client Relations, Communication , Microsoft Office, Quality Control, Brand Development, Negotiation.
- Responsible for individual training and maintenance of their equipment.
- Directed squad's tactical employment during offensive and defensive operations.
- Responsible for the accountability and maintenance of all assigned equipment worth in excess of $750,000.
- Developed training schedules for each day of the week for each member under command.
- Instructed each member on how to operate their individual firearm.
- Trained each member on chemical and biological protection operations, ensure they knew the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the health and welfare of seven soldiers and their family.
Bachelors In Business
Squad Leader I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where can maximize multilayer of management skills, quality assurance, program development, training experience, customer service, and military skills/traits acquired while on active duty in the United States Marine Corps.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Management, Networking.
- Oversaw the accountability and maintenance of 48 weapons systems and equipment valued at over $2,700,000 in a high stress environment; ensured that all subordinates provided law enforcement, force protection and contingency operations in support of the Fort Leonard Wood community.
- Assured that all personnel were properly trained, including, but not limited to, on-the-job training, and determined the need for additional formalized training.
- Ensured proper cross-training to maintain a well-balanced and effective work force.
- Planned, developed, resourced, coordinated, directed and conducted training sessions.
- Kept subordinated informed about personnel policies and procedures; changes and updates in regulations affecting assigned personnel.
- Prepared performance standards and appraisals, and counseled subordinates as required.
- Recommended recognition of outstanding performance and initiated personnel actions such as recruitment, reassignments, and promotions.
Assistant Squad Leader Resume
Summary : Military professional with experience in team management, administrative accountability and supply management. Effectively managed more than $ 2.3 million in equipment. Solutions-focused, versatile management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during a 12-year career in the Army.
Skills : Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint,.
- Trained and instructed subordinates and supported units on multiple types of training.
- Determined elevation and grid azimuths with maps and map overlays.
- Effective decision-maker in high-pressure environments.
- Patrolled areas and allowed restricted area access for authorized personnel.
- Coordinated training schedules and filed crucial administrative paperwork.
- Maintained complete accountability during redeployment of all sensitive items and communication equipment.
- Completed multiple fire prevention safety training.
High School Diploma
Associate Squad Leader Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that offers challenges, growth, and rewards based on individual merit.
Skills : Salesforce, SEO, SEM, Consulting, Relationship Management, Website Development, Website Development, Closing, Leadership Development, Digital Marketing, Mobile, Sales.
- Successfully completed guard school that was hosted in the town of Sweet home.
- Successfully completed S212-(saw class) and started to operate a chainsaw starting back in 2012.
- Learned how to disassemble and assemble a STHIL saw, sharpen chains and using the proper fuel mixture.
- Began second year as a swamper/sawyer on a saw team and had accomplished multiple assignments ranging from project work, Initial attack and wildland fires.
- Assisted with prep work for spring and fall burning.
- Pland and executed squad and individual missions.
- Provided training to, as well as, takes responsibility for the individual discipline, morale, welfare, family stability, and professional growth of .
- Responsible for the maintenance, accountability, and mission readiness of two M1151 HMMWV to include all components and associated organizational .
Assistant Squad Leader I Resume
Summary : Results-driven professional with 20 years of progressive leadersh ip experience in the Un ited States Army leading and managing the complexities and challenges of diverse operational initiatives; known for a blend of leadership and business savvy with competencies to manage strategic planning and execution of core operational, training, and administration functions to drive overall performance.
Skills : Welder, Granite Installer.
- Selected Highlights Squad Leader Serve as the Squad Leader in a Warrior Transition Battalion (WTB); oversee the in-process ing of soldiers into the Warrior Transition Battalion establish ing casework and documentation for over 100 soldiers to four different medical providers and various other agencies.
- Provided technical assistance with program studies necessary to recommend functional changes and assist in the development of program managem ent policies to meet organ izational goals.
- Served as a Veteran advocate assisting soldiers and thei r fam ilies with advice, guidance, social service referrals, and other personal and financial problems ; assist both soldiers and families adjust to their new lives, transition back to duty or con tinue serving the nation as a Veteran in the community.
- Conducted interviews of both soldiers and soldier's family to collect and personal data; provide assessments and assist with complicated and uncomplicated problems to enhance living skills and facilitate intervention techniques.
- Developed Transition Plan to develop goals in medical, behavioral, social, career, and/or personal functional areas and coordinate activities and/or actions to establish time schedules.
- Served as an integral team member of the interdisciplinary team providing oversight of com mand and control, primary medical management, risk mitigation, and comprehensive transition plan ning which facilitate the medical, social and professional rehabi litation of Warriors back to the force or as productive Veterans.
- Refered soldiers to other state agencies or community resources when appropriate and serve as a liaison representing the organization for a multi-agency effort to assist sold iers and their families in need of diverse services.
Associate Of Arts In Criminal Justice
Associate Squad Leader I Resume
Summary : Passionate and self-motivated individual looking for a career within a company that has opportunity for growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visual Basic, HTML 5, Databases.
- Deployed to Afghanistan for a period covering 15 Months.
- Performed Security Operations as First Line Supervisor for a Military Police team in support of 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team.
- Supervised patrol activities and missions throughout Afghanistan including the Central Command's area of responsibility.
- Prepared 20 personnel and five combat patrol vehicles for patrols.
- Conducted briefings and inspections on personnel, weapons, and equipment to ensure that personnel were aware of the mission requirement, fit for duty, and qualified on assigned weapons.
- Monitored the preventive maintenance checks and services of equipment, weapons, and vehicles for proper operations.
- Coordinated with the dispatcher on patrol activities.
Associates Of Applied Science
Squad Leader/Analyst Resume
Objective : Combat Engineer with more than 11 years in the Army. Successfully led training programs for thousands of soldiers. Reliable, diligent and flexible professional with superb communication capabilities. Instructed over 3,500 Soldiers in Combat Advanced Training.
Skills : Records Management, Computer Troubleshooting/maintenance.
- Defused hostile situations with superior negotiation techniques.
- Reviewed and edited correspondence prior to release and submission for signature.
- Logged and filed classified documents.
- Located and neutralized mines.
- Constructed field expedient firing aids for engineer weapons.
- Trained and instructed subordinates and supported units on Advanced Weapons Tactics, and advanced engineer tasks.
- Led an engineer squad of 11 members in combat operations, including providing tactical guidance.
Bachelor Of Science In Sports
Squad Leader Resume
Summary : To solve problems by utilizing Army training, technical expertise, and streamlining innovation, Ensured the safety and accountability of all soldiers assigned to the Human Intelligence section of the Unit. Received and implemented combat orders and directed deployment of personnel in offensive, defensive and retrograde operations.
Determined elevation and grid azimuths with maps and map overlays.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Medical Coding, Medical Billing, Medical Records, Vital Signs, Insurance Verification, Transcription, Scheduling.
- Leads, supervises and serves as a member of an unit of 10-20 persons.
- Reads, interprets, and collects intelligence information, distributes administrative and training documents.
- Leds a search team during a battalion-sized cordon and search operation in which the company searched over 400 houses, capturing over 30 illegal weapons, and hundreds of rounds of illegal ammunition.
- Communicates with the dispatcher using computers and two way radios.
- Cleares routes to ensure the safety of transportation of troops and equipment in a combat war zone.
- Advises and assists in program planning and development and advise on trends and contribute to the exchange of information and best practices to foste r additional improvements of specific fu nctional areas to expedite all program objectives.
- Participates in active ground combat where it was required to quickly mobilize troops and appropriate weapon systems for assigned missions.
Bachelors In Business