Learning Coach Resume
Summary : A reputation of excellence as a certified teacher, corporate trainer, educational and community leader, coach, manager, tutor, and mentor.
Skills : Multitasking Proficiency, Experienced Fundraiser.
- Coordinated work processes to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Assigned tasks/jobs to front-line employees.
- Collaborated in the planning, execution, and maintenance of Floor Set direction to support and deepen the brand experience.
- Created and facilitated learning activities to extend the brand linked to outdoor experiences and lifestyle.
- Experienced in event planning, promoting participation in community/civic events, and working in a high volume environment.
- Collaborated with multiple groups such as Facilities, Marketing, corporate executives, and department heads.
- Developed breadth and depth regarding the Grounds, artists, sculptural styles, and rare plant species.
Learning Coach/Representative Resume
Summary : Maintained a Secret security clearance. Proven record of supervision and management of personnel, equipment, and resources.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-key, Multi-line Phone.
- Orchestrated an effective strategy that includes administration, faculty, students, parents, community partners.
- Developed a comprehensive service learning strategy for school which includes community needs and resource assessment.
- Built, cultivated, and sustained relationships with community agencies and organizations and works directly with contact persons.
- Built partnerships with teachers to develop and coordinate planning for classroom-based service learning projects.
- Informsedstaff and students of service opportunities and develops service projects in partnership with teachers and community agencies.
- Maintained accurate, updated records on student progress toward completion of the service-learning graduation requirement.
- Provided service-learning in-service opportunities for school faculty in consultation with Service Learning Manager.
- Attended all service-learning professional development activities as required.
Learning Coach II Resume
Headline : Energetic professional with a knack for matching customers with optimal products and services to meet their specific needs.
Skills : Tax Wise, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for students turning in assignments of time.
- Assessed Student assignments and Projects.
- Prepared students NWEA, and mandatory tests and assignments.
- Attended Visual meetings and viewed videos for the betterment of the student.
- Scanned student's assignments to headteachers and administrators.
- Created an environment of fun and learning for the student.
- Aided interpersonal relationships between students, parents, and staff.
- Provided tutoring and class lessons Providing course scheduling and organizational skills Handles student management.
Learning Coach I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, and experience long term career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office Tools, Web Researching.
- Strengthened student's writing, and analytical skills by developing team-based word guessing games.
- Fun and challenge, while helped with vocabulary.
- Motivated students and encourage interaction through storytelling.
- Tutored and mentored students after hours and worked closely with parents on the management of their child's homework assignments.
- Created clear, and comprehensive rubrics for students to use as guides for all work completed to best assess student work.
- Evaluated and graded students' classwork, assignments, and papers.
- Prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Initiated, facilitated, and moderated classroom discussions.
Learning Coach/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Proven record of accomplishments and increased levels of responsibility in the development and implementation of training programs.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Responsible for assisting them with their on and offline schooling.
- Assisted children on a slower-paced scale.
- Ensured of them being able to take their time with their learning and experience less pressure.
- Exposed them to new ways of learning and experiences.
- Succeeded in a more diverse way of learning.
- Taught skills were at use during the past year more than they have been in nineteen years of teaching.
- Handled attendance records and documentation.
- Built student confidence and interest Working on critical thinking and executive skill building with the student.
Early Childhood Education
Learning Coach/Analyst Resume
Summary : To work in an environment where can be of assistance to colleagues and community through continues education, motivation, and positive re-enforcement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Teaching.
- Provided academic coaching to adult working students pursuing a Bachelor's Degree online.
- Provided coaching around internal motivation, goal setting, overcoming obstacles to success.
- Achieved a pace to graduate on time.
- Developed Presentation Skills Tips for students.
- Improved career performance, life balance, stress reduction, leadership development, health goals, and relationship satisfaction.
- Trained Institute skills and techniques in a private practice setting.
- Trained classes as a teacher really came in handy.
Certification In ICF
Asst. Learning Coach Resume
Objective : To utilize professional and life skills experience with the intention of securing a professional career with many opportunities to tackle challenges.
Skills : Housekeeping Attendant, Office Coordinator, Trainer.
- Ensured that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the day.
- Serviced all public restrooms in lobby, lower lobby, and fitness area.
- Serviced both men's and ladies' associate locker rooms.
- Designed and implemented lesson plans directly in a classroom setting.
- Assisted sons with their educational classes and lessons in all academic areas online and in our home classroom.
- Developed professional training programs for peers.
Learning Coach Resume
Summary : Seeking a Learning Coach poistion with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : Computer Skills, Technical Skills.
- Assisted in daily school assignments and assessments throughout the school year.
- Helped collect and grade student's homework, school work, class, and state testing.
- Scanned, faxed, and e-mailed results of all assignments.
- Helped receive, disperse, and deliver commodities and gleaning to the less fortunate.
- Tended to children's daily needs and activities.
- Taught them right from wrong and safe in different situations.
- Dusted and polished wooden surfaces and furniture.
Learning Coach II Resume
Headline : Learning Coach will provide support, guidance, mentoring and training to individuals and groups of learners.
Skills : Schedule Management, Bookkeeping, Microsoft Office.
- Tutored students in the school with disabilities.
- Read data, and recognized student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Helped teachers with instruction and coach them on how to use computer programs such as Odyssey and Mindplay.
- Worked with guidance counselors on which students were at risk when it came to grades and tests.
- Helped plot the best course of action for at-risk students.
- Helped students pass standardized tests.
- Improved their reading and writing skills in order to achieve better grades.
Learning Coach Resume
Summary : A highly rewarding career where can use skills and knowledge to help the company and coworkers meet and excel in our goals.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Liaisoned between the students and teachers.
- Helped answer learning and technical questions.
- Communicated with students regularly regarding their grades and work habits.
- Created educational plans to assure correct credits needed for graduation.
- Created lesson plans and missing assignment notifications.
- Met with students and tutored them during blended learning times.
- Sharpened, and reading scores improved significantly.
Bachelor Of Science