Senior Utility Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Utility Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself. Result oriented with good communication & interpersonal skills. Always dedicated to my work and active in the achievement of my targets.
Skills : Goal-oriented, Consistent, Hard-Working, Ability to work under pressure & passionate to
- Responsible for general custodial and store maintenance tasks such as sweeping and mopping floors, assisting in the prompt clean-up of spills, and other general housekeeping duties that include the use of specialized equipment.
- Clean refrigerators, coolers, fans, shelves, and scrub toilets Greet customers as they arrive in the grocery section of the supermarket.
- Inquire into customers' needs for purchasing groceries and assist them in making purchases.
- Guide customers to the right aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing activities.
- Provide grocery related information to customers. Ensure that all shelves are properly stocked with the right items.
- Maintain Department sanitation and QA standards by cleaning and sanitizing all work surfaces, utensils, and equipment.
- Follow approved procedures for receiving, code dating, preparing, storing, and price marking, arranging, and restocking products to ensure quality, accuracy and product rotation and protection.
- Check refrigeration equipment for proper performance regularly; report any failure immediately.
High School Diploma
Receptionist/Utility Clerk Resume
Summary : Receptionist/Utility Clerk is looking to obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. To take up a challenging career that provides room to actualize my potential wherein I can use my theoretical knowledge with practical experience so as to contribute and add value to the organization thereby improving my background and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organization, Team Building And Leadership.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and repair issues of the store.
- Responsible for general custodial and store maintenance tasks such as sweeping and mopping floors, assisting in the prompt cleanup of spills, and other general housekeeping duties that include the use of specialized equipment.
- Responsible to meet and greet customers, ring up purchases, handle returns and refunds, and answer questions about products, services, and merchandise.
- Performs all work in the Dairy/Frozen Food Department according to the procedures and standards established in the most efficient manner to contribute to the store image and generate the necessary sales and profits.
- To maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Responsible to assist the pharmacist to perform the necessary dispensing duties, under the supervision of a pharmacist, according to professional standards and state and federal legal requirements.
- Trained to perform all of the technical duties required in a pharmacy to free up the pharmacist for professional patient interaction and duties, as allowed by state and federal laws and regulations.
Associate Utility Clerk Resume
Summary : Associate Utility Clerk who enjoys working with the public, experience in defusing hostile situations, works well under pressure, good communication and phone skills, effective in group or working independently, outgoing personality. Interested in data input, screening or client intake, office procedure, customer service, checker or cashier.
Skills : Customer Service And Phone Skills, Dispatching, Data Input, Cash Receipting, Case Management.
- Oversaw all phases of the Utility Billing and Cash Receipting System including data entry and billings editing, customer service, expediting questions and complaints, credit collections and customer follow-up.
- Received utility revenue, recorded and balanced daily utility payments, posted and filed non-utility revenue, making daily bank deposits.
- Prepared monthly utility reports, maintained utility software programs, performing administrative duties including filing, bookkeeping, use of copier, printer, fax machine, metered mailing, and monthly bulk mailing.
- Performed secretarial duties for Town Council, the Town Manager, Public Works Director and Public Works staff.
- Assisted the Planning Department in the application intake process per Town Ordinances.
- Collaborated with Town Mayor in community activities and fundraisers.
- Performed other duties assigned by City Engineer to provide the information needed to research rate increases.
- Served as a receptionist for Town Hall answering telephones, processing a variety of material on behalf of Town Hall and responding to inquiries involving the Town's guidelines and ordinances.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Utility Clerk Resume
Summary : Responsible Senior Utility Clerk, proficient in what I do. Fifteen years as a Utility Clerk with a lot of job skills and experience. I have outstanding customer service skills, I can multitask, I learn extremely well, I'm great with working with a team or individually, and I have good math and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Goal-oriented, Consistent, Hard-Working, Ability to work under pressure & Passionate to work.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Certified Notary Public Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Collect and write up invoices and prepare and mail checks.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
High School Diploma
Sales Utility Clerk Resume
Headline : Sales Utility Clerk enjoys fast paced work environments as well as working for my hands. I dont mind intensive labor, and I'm open to learning new skills and positions with good training and safety involved. To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company
while I experience advancement opportunities.
Skills : Standard Computer Skills, Creative, Quick Learner, Dedicated, Self-Motivated, Punctual, Dependable, Proficient Communicator, Adaptable.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Operated forklifts and other heavy machinery safely.
- Unloaded cargo from truck with hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Divided cargo received by account number and intended location Stacked and stored pallets at the end of the shift to keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Operated PC and RF-based computer systems with a high level of accuracy Swept floors and stored equipment at the end of each shift Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
Bachelor Of Science
Utility Clerk/Manager Resume
Summary : To secure full-time employment in the entry-level customer service field. Work interest includes warehouse, machine work, service support to customers for a company resulting in company advancement. To become a successful Career and get a challenging position in an organization that will give me the opportunity to support with my caliber and skill.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Microsoft Project Management.
- Cart retrieval in the parking lot, emptying outside and inside store garbage, cleaning the breakroom, and maintenance in-store when required from the management.
- Winter duties involved shoveling snow in front of store entrances for customers, and fire exits from the store.
- Salt detail around icy areas outside the store.
- Great work performance accomplishments, an employee of the month award-nominated from the Store Manager.
- Manager recognition in performing cleaning duties every day when required from the line leader.
- Skills Used consistent work ethic, excellent customer assistance all the time, customers assisted in-store either through cart assistance, motorized cart retrieved for them, and grocery bagging when required.
- Carryouts to cars when needed, and any custom directions followed all the time.
- Supported the inbound clerk, senior freight forwarding clerk, and documentation clerk.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Utility Clerk Resume
Objective : Lead Utility Clerk seeking a warehouse associate position where my experience in shipping and coinciding expertise in performing associate work is utilized to harmonize the warehouse work processes. To work in an organization where I can use my knowledge in key functional areas like documentation, auditing, and quality checks.
Skills : Supervisor, Forklift, Steel Mill, Tally, Microsoft office
- Move freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas.
- Responsible for careful handling of all merchandise to avoid damage.
- Properly utilize warehouse equipment and tools to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety in the steel mill.
- Demonstrate ability to organize merchandise efficiently o Good customer orientation and ability to deal effectively with complaints.
- Well versed in creating logs and maintaining documents.
- Sorted cargo before loading and unloading.
- Used item numbers to properly stock warehouse.
- Assisted the administration manager with various administrative duties including typing and filing.
- Coded office services and brokerage invoices; arranged invoices for the administration manager to approve.
Jr. Utility Clerk Resume
Objective : Hands-on Jr. Utility Clerk with significant and progressive experience in overnight delivery operations. Trained and/or certified in Hazmat, Ramp, Forklift, and Homeland Security Bomb Recognition protocols. Proven ability to develop and provide effective training programs enhancing work production and employee development. A highly motivated leader committed to customer satisfaction, employee empowerment, and bottom-line results.
Skills : Can Type 55 Words Per Minute, Customer Service, Billing, Reception.
- Responsible for the management of the City Utilities Department.
- Responsible for efficient and timely processing of utility bills, late notices, deposits and collection of delinquent accounts.
- Provide customer service to the public and other responsibilities to include: Dispatched maintenance workers to locations and issued work orders.
- Conducted follow-ups with workers and customers to ensure completion of work.
- Sets up accounts and maintains utility customer accounts.
- Processed payments, prepared daily deposits and balances cash drawer daily.
- Handled the collection on delinquent accounts and worked on the collection process.
- Processed monthly billing, regular and meter, and monthly late fee posting.
Bachelors Of Science
Utility Clerk/Executive Resume
Headline : Utility Clerk/Executive who provides service for annuity accounts making sure to follow specific regulated security and guide lines. Knowledge of contracts and specifications of contracts. To establish me as a professional with hard and smart work to achieve success in life and enhance my knowledge and skill. My adaptable nature, good communication skill, creativity, responsible nature, and acquired knowledge provide me an edge to move towards my goal.
Skills : Avaya And Cisco Systems, Book Keeping, Handling Petty Cash, Payroll
- Operated 10-key encoding machines to encode checks and make sure deposits balanced.
- Check-in incoming checks from couriers to be processed.
- Making sure we received the accurate amount to be processed and documents from which location to ensure accuracy of credit to that location.
- Cooperation with co-workers and managers to effectively process the workload.
- Distribution of checks to be processed to achieve a positive outcome that the work would be finished on time.
- Responsible for tracking supply usage and ordering to ensure the unit had the proper amount of materials to work with.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Deliver mail and packages to the correct departments, customers, and agents in a timely manner.
Bachelor Of Arts
Utility Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Utility Clerk/Supervisor with a solid history of achievement in the Utility Department. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include communication, customer service and crit ical th inking. Responsible Administrative Assistant proficient in Housing and Utilities. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Computer, Copying Machine, Telephone
- Assemble photographs with printed license information to produce completed documents.
- Prepare bank deposits and take deposits to banks.
- Answer questions or provide advice to the public regarding licensing policies, procedures, or regulations.
- Maintain records of applications made or utility fees collected.
- Question applicants to obtain required information, such as name, address, or age, and record data on prescribed forms.
- Update operational records or utility information, using computer terminals.
- Perform routine data entry or other office support activities, including creating, sorting, photocopying, distributing, or filing documents.
- Researched and analyzed the performance of funds to increase client portfolio return.
High School Diploma
Utility Clerk - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Accomplished Utility Clerk who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times. Proactive team builder who is adaptable, with the ability to train, and motivate team members towards the organizational objective
Skills : Financial record-keeping principles, Office procedures, methods, and computer equipment, Basic mathematical principles.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Investigate and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Managed documentation for training, production procedures, and work instructions.
- Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times.
- Immediately addressed all expired product disposition.
- Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally.
- Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership.
- Met aggressive production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime.
- Perform a variety of general clerical duties including typing, maintaining files and records, maintaining supplies, and prepare special and routine reports. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor Of Science
Utility Clerk - Part Time Resume
Headline : Responsible and hardworking Utility Clerk who can collaborate with a team and produce quality work on tight deadlines. Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
Skills : Strong computer, Communication, and Customer service skills.
- Offered product samples, answered questions and helped customers find items.
- Refilled and rotated items on shelves to maintain well-stocked inventory.
- Scanned shelves and product cases for expired stock and discarded outdated or spoiled items.
- Cleaned grocery shelves, storage area, and work areas and kept floors free of spills, water and hazardous debris.
- Developed knowledge about products and sales items to answer shoppers' questions.
- Lifted and maneuvered boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Supervised, trained and developed team members in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Collect, assemble, bind, and staple duplicated material; process correspondence as directed.
Bachelors of Science