Senior Utility Worker Resume
Summary : Dependable, hard-working Senior Utility Worker with 10 plus years of experience Utility Services. Experience in the use of hand trucks, motorized pallet jacks, order pickers, belt driven ovens, and air supplied hand tools. Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge, and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Hazmat Clean Up, Waste Water, Personnel Supervision, Manufacturing, Design
- Keeping press room floors and walls free of debris such as paper, ink, and rags.
- Emptying waste carts in the Press room and Reel room.
- Cleaning external surfaces, lights, and brackets of printing presses,
- Sweeping and mopping decks of printing presses.
- Mopping floors and operating floor scrubbers. Operating mule in order to drain ink sumps.
- Manually scrapping and washing dirty ink buckets. Handling chemicals in accordance with proper safety procedures.
- Acting as back up in assisting with machine operation; including moving rolls of newsprint, prepping newsprint, stacking newspaper bundles, sorting, stripping, bundling and shipping of cores, and operating various types of production machinery in a safe manner.
- Performing general maintenance and labor tasks within the buildings including emergency cleaning and replacing light bulbs.
Bachelor Of Science
General Utility Worker Resume
Summary : A self-motivated, dependable, hard-working General Utility Worker who is always looking to learn new trades and skills. Interested in growing in a career where I can exceed my highest expectations and put my skills, knowledge, and experience to the test. A dedicated team player and top performer who consistently meets project deadlines and who understands the importance of quality work and customer satisfaction to be successful. To obtain full-time employment in the field of industrial technology and electrical/electronics.
Skills : Strong Communication, Team Player, Hard Working, Detail Oriented, Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Welding, Manufacturing
- Responsible for the processing of goods, inspections, setting machines, and fabrication.
- Performed employee training in equipment operations, and safety according to policies and procedures.
- Operated machinery used in the production process, and assisted machine operators.
- Observed work and monitored gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conformed to production or processing standards.
- Inspected materials, products, and equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Recorded information such as the number of products tested, and dates and dates and time of product production.
- Examined products to verify conformance to quality standards, and enforced safety and sanitation regulations.
- Stacked materials into bundles, packed and prepared the product for shipping.
- Ensured production goals were met on a daily basis. Ensured customer satisfaction by ensuring product was to the highest standards.
Utility Worker/Maintenance Electrician Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Utility Worker/Maintenance Electrician who grasped and puts into application new ideas and concepts. Self-starter and innovative individual who is able to work independently and as part of a team to accomplish company objectives. To obtain a position where my demonstrated skills and successful experiences promote and contribute to the success of an organization and acquire knowledge to enhance my skill set.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Retail, Safety, Collections, Sales, Electrical, Construction, Data Entry
- Performed routine physically demanding construction and maintenance work.
- Followed established procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Assisted in the operation and maintenance of small equipment and vehicles which includes the safe
transportation of materials.
- Read and understood routine design drawings and/or sketches
- Cleaned, conducted basic repairs and maintained equipment as directed.
- Completed the required documentation and data for the maintenance management system.
- Obtained equipment parts and supplies, as required, to complete assigned tasks.
- Maintained cooperative and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Performed building and ground maintenance and cleaning in and around facilities.
- Assisted with the response to emergencies, as directed.
- Followed all policies, procedures, and standards of the CRD.
Production Utility Worker Resume
Summary : Production Utility Worker with a diverse background working in the mining industry working with heavy equipment, safety compliance, routine maintenance, crew leadership, training, and compliance of federal safety standards. Work experience also includes completing a home renovation, remodeling, painting, and restoration projects. Professional work history is documented with reliability, dependability, and no issues with attendance.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Carpentry, Painting, Excellent Communication, Ability To Multi-task Efficiently, Strong Leadership Qualities
- Fabricated, installed, calibrated, maintained, troubleshoot, repaired and modified unique and/or specialized electronic microprocessor based and/or Integrated Electronic Pneumatic controlled variable air volume HVAC equipment
- Worked is performed in daycare centers, audiovisual studios, fitness centers, etc. and operational computers need to be designed to meet critical climate conditions (temperature and humidity) in the SSA complex.
- Assisted in installation, maintenance, and repair of frequency inverters that use power transmitters and silicon rectifiers to control variable volume air handlers in order to meet load conditions.
- Checked and took boiler and compressor room equipment readings to assure, maintain, adjust and respond to load and operational conditions.
- Made repairs on all other equipment in the boiler and compressor room and keeps areas clean.
- Responded to occupant complaints pertaining to heating and air conditioning, temperature and humidity factors and makes required adjustments.
- Made visual inspections of all HVAC equipment and filters and makes minor repairs to ensure proper operation.
- Worked within a comprehensive space utilization control and improvement program for assigned buildings by using application software to view, read and print drawings for use in maintaining facilities space management systems.
Utility Worker Intern Resume
Objective : Utility Worker Intern seeking a job with a manufacturing or warehouse company where I can use my experience as a forklift operator/stock picker and keep a safe and hazardous-free workplace. To obtain a position to demonstrate strong work ethics with an array of experience. Trained to utilize excellent attention to detail with the ability to complete responsibilities within a team atmosphere, all while understanding accountability and critical deadlines. Pursuing a career offering greater challenges and opportunities.
Skills : Customer Services, Janitorial/Housekeeping, Landscaping, Inventory, Machine Operator
- Assisted in construction and maintenance and other miscellaneous semi-skilled work.
- Used hand tools, portable power tools, pavement breakers, tampers or compactors for work not requiring precision, performed pipe wrapping duties.
- Performed routine production Locate and Mark duties, routine production Leak Survey duties, performed pipe to soil readings, and Atmospheric Corrosion Surveys, and completed all required documentation associated with referenced tasks.
- Performed rechecks in conjunction with production leak survey duties.
- Performed traffic control functions under the direction of a Gas Crew Leader.
- Used of hand tools or portable power tools for cleaning purposes under direction, or other work not requiring precision.
- Operated light-duty trucks and associated trailers.
- Responded on a moment's notice and redirected my attention to help other coworkers who became overwhelmed by tasks.
Kitchen Utility Worker Resume
Objective : Dependable Kitchen Utility Worker with strong time management and customer care abilities. Proficient at operating cash registers and point of sale systems to efficiently process customer payments. Looking to advance my future career by continuing to learn new and better ways to create a positive experience for customers. Seeking an interesting position with a growing company where I can maximize my Customer Service, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Health Occupation and Leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Rf Scanner, Plastic Molder Machine, Cleaning Machines, Sanitation Cleanup, Cashier
- Took the necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or service issues.
- Served orders to customers at windows, counters, and tables.
- Packaged menu items into bags or trays and placed drink orders into carriers.
- Provided clean dishes and utensils carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas, and food preparation tools.
- Performed general maintenance duties, including mopping floors, washing dishes, wiping counter tops and emptying grease traps.
- Washed dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing machine.
- Washed work tables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Swept, mopped, cleaned and vacuumed floors.
- Removed trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transferred supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.
High School Diploma
General Utility Worker Resume
Objective : General Utility Worker with a proven ability to perform repetitive work in a timely manner/ Goal/Team oriented/organized individual with leadership capabilities. Knowledge of basic mathematical principles and use of mechanical tools. Knowledge of safety practices/ Hazards related to machine operations. Seeking a challenging and responsible position advancements which would effectively utilize prior experiences training and abilities offering opportunities for professional growth and.
Skills : Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Welding, Manufacturing, Power Tools, Shipping And Receiving
- Maintaining and conducting minor repairs of water and wastewater treatment systems and equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Maintaining and repairing chemical feed pumps and storage tanks.
- Maintaining daily logs and record results of the analysis of water to report deficiencies and to meet Federal and State regulations.
- Using standard test equipment to perform chemical, physical and microbiological tests to determine process controls for the proper treatment and adherence to drinking water and discharge standards.
- Using test equipment such as chlorine, dissolved oxygen, and pH meters to ensure water is meeting standards.
- Using manufacturer specifications, shop manuals and system histories to diagnose, repair and maintain water treatment plant equipment.
- Inspecting work areas to ensure that they meet health, safety or sanitation standards or codes.
- Conducting confined space entry procedures to work on equipment in enclosed areas.
- Overseeing the operation of the water or wastewater equipment and adjust system processes to account for variations in influent and maintain effluent within permit limits.
Production Utility Worker Resume
Objective : Production Utility Worker with experience with the operation of forklift, loader, dump truck, and all farm equipment. Maintained floaters and nurse trucks, anhydrous tanks, and trailers. Able to supervise others. Communicate with customers with a professional attitude. Knowledgeable of the full array of the construction process. Capable of operating and maintaining heavy equipment and power tools. Self-motivator, hard worker, able to work alone and great asset in group situations.
Skills : Reach Truck Operator, Forklift Operator, Machine Operator, Electric Pallet Jack, Cherry Picker, Truck Spotter
- Cleaning, stripping, refinishing and buffing floors using appropriate chemicals and various pieces of equipment.
- Cleaning and washing walls and ceilings using appropriate cleaning solutions and ladders as needed.
- Using proper universal precautions, chemical safety, and body mechanics.
- Reporting and making out a requisition for needed repairs. Cleaning equipment and components as needed to prepare equipment for delivery.
- Moving power generation equipment to and from Service Departments & Display areas.
- Organizing Store Front and parking lots with equipment, and ensure the cleanliness of each area.
- Loading / Unloading power generation equipment and Attachments from trucks.
- Checking In / Out Equipment. Assisting Customer’s picking up or dropping off equipment.
High School Diploma
General Utility Worker Resume
Headline : Looking to transition to general clean up, production and/or warehouse work. General Utility Worker with over 6 years of construction and pipeline experience from general clean up to Jackhammer, demolition, pouring concrete, road work, excavating, punch list for new buildings, water, and fire damage clean up and laying the pipeline. Worked on multi-billion dollar construction projects.
Skills : General Labor, Forklift, Hand Tools, Teamwork, Attention To Detail, Active Listening And Thinking, Flagging Certified
- Participated in the maintenance and repair of water and wastewater mains and lines.
- Investigated and inspected water distribution and wastewater collection systems.
- Installed, maintained, excavated, repaired, replaced, backfilled and located water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Backfilled all excavated areas. Repaired or replaced leaking water meters, replaced valves and couplings.
- Provided traffic control at work sites to ensure a safe working environment.
- Placed and gathered cones, flags, set out traffic signs, etc.
- Flushed water lines and fire hydrants. Connected and disconnected water and sewer services.
- Responded to complaints regarding low water pressure.
- Located leaks in water and wastewater lines.
- Responded to emergency service calls as required, remained on call after hours a minimum one week per month.
Bachelors of Science
Junior Utility Worker Resume
Headline : Certified Junior Utility Worker with a background in a commercial and residential installation. Seeking a challenging role that will offer opportunities for professional advancement. To obtain a position in which I can utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, work ethics and experience with a company that believes in continuous growth, for whom I can be an asset.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Cash Register, Cash Handling, Packaging, Cashier, Customer Relations, Forklift Jack, Pallet Jack, Assembly, Business Law, Rf Scanner, Basic Computer, Child Care
- Reading work order or receiving instructions from supervisor regarding minor painting and/or completing minor repairs on assigned containers.
- Performing minor container repairs, such as axle repair/replacement.
- Washing container interior or exteriors as needed.
- Moving containers in the yard. Loading and unloading both new and used containers from trucks.
- Performing minor painting duties. Responsible for monitoring the site’s container inventory.
- Learning customer requirements and specifications by reading factory work orders, print cards, and design specifications.
- Coordinating activities with other machine crew members to efficiently set up and run orders.
- Maintaining quality and production standards as required by the company.
- Trying to keep the best attitude possible in any situation, and tend to be able to keep a clear perspective in tough situations.