Corporate Executive Chef Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in a variety of culinary and management environments. Solid background in Menu Development, Facility Design, Cost Controls, Inventory Controls and Staff Development.
Skills : Supervision, Administration, Culinary, Cooking.
- Developed and implemented a food and physical safety action plan to meet regulatory compliance codes.
- Raised critical ESS and GSS survey scores from company-managed hotels for overall satisfaction in food and beverage and quality of food.
- Established Avendra procurement program, elevating purchasing bracket to highest level of compliant.
- Ranked hotels on ESS and GSS scores for overall satisfaction in F&B and quality of food.
- Conducted Q&A audits focused on delivering the brand promise, ensuring compliance with brand standards and reviewing annual performance.
- Developed and implemented brand differentiators and companywide SOP and F&B brand standards in support of client brand promise.
- Collaborated with RVP, GM and hotel teams on an action plan, timeline and processes for compliance to address F&B challenges.
- Conducted maintenance and monitoring of departmental transfers and credits with accurate account coding resulting in improved departmental profitability.
Corporate Executive Chef I Resume
Objective : Regional chef and Executive Chef for several corporations and restaurant groups. Hired, trained and terminated teams of staff.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Cooking.
- Designed all the kitchen outlets and input for the dining areas.
- Planned, organized and controlled all aspects of this project, ensuring engagement, commitment and risk management.
- Created and translated recipes by simplifying steps for execution replication.
- Effectively established contracts with local and nationwide purveyors, managing contract agreements and budgets and oversaw the product order.
- Wrote all of the required sanitation manuals (HACCP) and recruited and interviewed culinary staff via the internet, newspaper advertisement.
- Responsible for updated an old culinary concept.
- Developed new core menus and recipes, built on-line culinary resource for franchise partners.
Jr. Corporate Executive Chef Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in food planning, procurement, and management. Excellence in providing exceptional leadership while simultaneously managing multiple restaurants.
Skills : Management, Cooking Skills.
- Responsible for new menu development, menu design, recipe costing, and ordering procedures.
- Maintained and operated main production commissary involving daily bread, pastry, cake, and deli production for five locations.
- Maintained and operated main warehouse facility and inventory.
- Inspected and visited all stores on a weekly basis to make sure all guidelines, preparation, and plating of all food items.
- Enforced execution of menu items in a timely and efficient manner, with a focus on quality control, presentation, and cooking techniques.
- Hired and cross-training of culinary teams in saute, fry, grill, expo, and pantry stations.
- Worked knowledge of Aloha operating system, Microsoft Excel, Word and Must Have Menu design software.
Associate In Culinary
Corporate Executive Chef II Resume
Headline : To obtain a rewarding position within a professional and growing company where proven leadership, work experience and creativity can contribute to an organization and lead to new challenges.
Skills : Management, Operations Management, Multiple Property.
- Responsible for spearheading menu development, procurement, purchasing and receiving standards.
- Instituted corporate recipe and cost development program nationwide via Chieftec software.
- Stored and corporated commissary for all catering and convention services.
- Participated as a guest chef at James Beard Foundation's Chefs.
- Responsible for opened new domestic and international projects, i.e.
- Lead developed and managed kitchen team and service to ensured culinary skills, team work and high performance of staff.
- Developed and implemented with the restaurant manager, policies, controls and procedures that would continuously enhance efficiency.
Corporate Executive Chef/Representative Resume
Summary : Chef with extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of the food and beverage industry, looking for a corporate chef position with forward thinking restaurant company.
Skills : Technical Skills, Cooking.
- Reported directly to the CEO in collaboration on menu ideation, COGS goals and long-term brand vision.
- Opened locations since joining the company and helped streamline the opening process for the culinary operations.
- Developed an online and iPad based training program for newly hired hourly team members and managers thereby increasing retention and performance.
- Worked with the beverage director, increased beverage mix by developing chef-driven alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
- Created and maintained of all catering menus, restaurant menus, holiday, seasonal menus, and pastry menus.
- Established a cohesive team between the front & back of the house.
- Responsible for directing all kitchen functions including food purchasing,
Corporate Executive Chef/Executive Resume
Objective : Proven, success-driven professional with a creative eye and a talent for restaurant business at any scale; seeking a company that will benefit from unique blend of abilities and expertise.
Skills : Cooking Skills, Management.
- Co-directed and managed the operations for a premier catering company that had banquet facilities and restaurants.
- Consulted a team that helped establish two culinary Schools.
- Created the concept for high gourmet shops.
- Created a high-end Sunday Brunch that rank among the top in the country.
- Wrote standard operations procedures for all foodservice operations.
- Created, developed and implemented menus for all of our establishments and to continually improve revenue and profit margins.
- Hired, oversaw, coached and developed a training program for the culinary team members.
Asst. Corporate Executive Chef Resume
Objective : Certified executive chef and educator with a diversity of culinary and kitchen management experience. Environments include private country clubs, catering, fine dining, corporate restaurants.
Skills : Technical Skills, Cooking Skills.
- Facilitated all functions necessary to implement a new concept restaurant into these markets.
- Researched Churrascaria elements stateside and in Brazil.
- Hired and trained staff for this unique concept, implemented all menus, recipes and standard operating procedures.
- Separated location with star bucks as well as a grab and go retail store.
- Catered many events for RVP's Accomplishments sales have doubled in last year.
- Charged of balance menu development including daily specials and themes, recipe development and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for updating an old culinary concept.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Corporate Executive Chef Resume
Summary : A executive culinary position in the food industry where all talents, passion, expertise and experience can be fully utilized.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Developed hundreds of successful products for this dynamic company.
- Tracked emerging food trends to drive innovation and renovation of existing product categories.
- Acted as company culinary spokesperson in print, radio and television.
- Responsible for all product preparation instructions, recipes and videos.
- Trained all other departments on all new products through cuttings and presentations.
- Part of the leadership team that has grown sales in the past decade.
- Project leader for an online recipe center where hosts hundreds of recipes utilizing our products.
Associate Corporate Executive Chef Resume
Summary : Seeking a long term opportunity as an Executive Chef, being able to utilize diverse experiences in both high volume private clubs and healthcare settings.
Skills : Cooking, Culinary Expertise, Food Preparation.
- Royal Recovery Centers provided different phases of drug rehabilitation.
- Created and standardized innovative menus and recipes, including daily specials.
- Established all techniques for food presentation ensuring quality and consistency.
- Set up a Preventive Maintenance Program for all kitchen equipment and refrigeration.
- Maintained Culinary Operational budget and projected future capital expenses.
- Negotiated and set up all supply vendors, maximizing purchasing power.
- Responsible for all back of the house operations, procedures, and cost control measures for all three units.
Certificate In Culinary Arts
Corporate Executive Chef Resume
Objective : Obtain a Chef position utilizing passion, talents and innovative ideas to further education, knowledge and career in an ever growing culinary industry.
Skills : Customer Service, Baking Techniques.
- Responsible for menu design and implementation for Capital Ale House Units.
- Created and standardized all menus and recipes for the company.
- Hired and trained Executive Chefs for each unit.
- Redesigned and implemented a new banquet program to include off-site catering.
- Consolidate and standardize all purchasing.
- Set up and maintained all food, labor and inventory budgets.
- Opened two more locations mirroring original property methods and techniques.