Sales Account Manager Resume
Objective : A working, goal driven professional, who possesses an interest in public works that are beneficial for all of mankind. Currently seeking a position devoted to working in the field of psychology where my present skills can be applied to providing quality human services.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, CRM, Client Management, Strategic Planning.
- Assisted on calls and answer questions for Microsoft IB team Assisted with maintenance of records, audits, tickets, etc.
- Completed and delivered all information for seamless communication.
- Delivered extraordinary care to all contacts.
- Developed, updated and shared best practices with all levels internally and externally.
- Engaged customers in needs based dialogue to determine appropriate solutions Follow up on unresolved issues.
- Gathered information from customers in order to analyze, interpret and address needs.
- Maintained all standards for quality and compliance.
B.S. In Business Management
Inside Sales account manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual, with terrific people and negotiating skills. Looking to take my talents to a new level. I have an extensive back ground in sales and in the automotive industry.
Skills : Strong backround in sales with strong verbal communication skills. Account references to back that up.
- Lead sales calls with team members to establish sales.
- Contacted customers by phone and email in response to inquiries.
- Promptly resolved all customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges, and security practices.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Help developed a comprehensive training program for new sales associates.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
GED In General Study
Channel Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of experience providing efficient administrative and executive support to senior management, Customer Service & Relations, Telephone Reception, General Accounting.
Skills : Areas Of Expertise Administrative Support Accounts Payable/Receivable Processes And Management Word Processing & Typing Office Equipment Operation Filing & Data Archiving Meeting Coordination & Travel Arrangement, Bilingual English & Spanish Speaker.
- Responsible for general management of all activities within an assigned store consistent with company standards and policies.
- Maximized store revenue and profits through efficient management of all store activities, including the selection, training, and ongoing coaching and development of coworkers within the store.
- Monitored customer satisfaction, proper management and protection of company assets, and the development of management talent for future growth of the company.
- Managed claims, shipping labels and inputted data into a system where it sorted out claims for customers.
- Supervised other technicians, managed hours, scopes of work, and managed work orders on a daily basis.
- Prepared lounge areas for various clients who filed in-house.
- Handled and managed work flow on units that were shipped out for warranty.
Sales Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : With five years of customer service and sales experience I've acquired a strong understanding in this field which has allowed me to greatly achieve company goals and quotas, and also maintain great service to customers. Exceptional Customer Service Merchandising and Display Strong client relations Strategic sales knowledge New Product Introduction Problem Solving Inventory and Pricing Controls Computer/POS Scanning Use.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Solicited and secured new clients for linen, industrial and facility services.
- Sold and promoted All approved lines or products within a sales territory.
- Actively identified, solicited and motivated targeted prospects using methods as cold calling, Lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel tracking.
- Built relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customers Needs and proactively work with other departments to transition new customers.
- Responsible for conducting 75 to 150 phone contacts each week.
- Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimated or quoted prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
Strategic Sales Account Manager Resume
Objective : Consistently exceeded sales goals for NVE account by 13% annually Demonstrated exceptional product knowledge and the ability to train customers in product installation and usage.
Skills : Microsoft office, Sales.
- Worked consultatively with general contractors, electrical contractors, design engineers, architects and vendors to establish brand awareness and product knowledge of industrial, commercial and residential generators and Doosan Industrial compressors.
- Represented brands such as Generac, Ingersoll-Rand / Doosan Equipment, Baldor and Magnum Equipment.
- Developed territory in southern Nevada, northern Arizona and southern Utah.
- Generated sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and internet lead generation programs.
- Maintained and submitted sales administration reports; consistently attained sales quotas, part margins and controllable expense objectives.
- Responsible for the sale of annual service contracts and rental agreements.
- Updated product knowledge and expertise on a continuing basis, and applied knowledge in order to provide excellent customer service.
Certificate In First Line Supervision
Contract Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled sales account manager focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically and logically. Dedicated professional with a history of successfully expanding network connections and introducing products persuasively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 55+ WPM.
- Drove sales through outbound and inbound phone calls directly to Pharmacies, Durable Medical Equipment Companies, Hospice, Home Health, and assisted living facilities.
- Increased current book of business and attract new clients via cold calling each month.
- Grown inherited book of business from annually to over annually.
- Maintained strong professional relationships with over 500 individual accounts.
- Negotiated and created contracts for current and prospective clients.
- Offered creative options and ideas for each account based on their specific needs in order to maximize profitability and increase business.
- Directly managed work time/tasks to ensure that all duties were fulfilled on a daily basis.
Bachelors Of Liberal Studies
Strategic Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled distribution associate with experience in the beverage industry, familiar with various shipping and quality control and procedures. Merchandiser with over three years of experience, area of professionalism includes customer focus and satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Office Management.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Received and filled telephone orders for parts.
- Built relationships with customers, customer service, process purchase orders until the units have shipped.
- Cold sales calls, all sales of aircraft parts Meet monthly sales goal up to $500K.
Bachelor Of Science
National Sales Account Manager Resume
Headline : . Assertive and energetic customer service experience with data entry skills. Over 14 years of cold sales/ customer service experience with extensive knowledge of outbound call centers. Level-headed Professional who remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations. Strong belief in having a positive attitude to gain advantage in sales. Motivated current college student at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Utilized value-added pricing concepts and product line margin analysis to stimulate growth.
- Resolved order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders, notifying managers and customers.
- Increased sales volume of current Staples Copy and Print Shop and Best Copy customers in the store's trading area.
- Effectively supported existing business and drive customer satisfaction.
- Driven sales efforts and work with strategic account rep to build an account plan for growth in large established healthcare account.
- Established excellent relationships within key accounts to identify customer needs and drive strategy for growth.
- Fostered team environment with internal partners to build collaborative efforts for account growth across multiple RRD business units.
Outside Sales Account Manager Resume
Objective : Hardworking, and a superior ability for problem solving in the computer science background; knowledge on various types of computer software is extensive, but also exceptionally eager and willing to learn more. Able to keep focus and perform job duties to the best of self, perfecting tasks and maintaining professionalism. Strong ability to adapt to new tasks, skills, and job demands.
Skills : Microsoft Navision, Google Docs, Teamwork, Pardot and Salesforce.
- Responsible for arriving on time to designated stops on a given route.
- Completely worked a delivered order and/or back stock to prepare to write accurate orders.
- Developed and maintained working relationships with Store Management to execute selling opportunities.
- Proactive versus Reactive to changes in delivery times and movement from competition to stay on top.
- Maintained clean driving record at all times and insure that personal transport is always in working order in accordance with all state/local laws.
- Maintained rotation of both cold products for sale and hot product stored in back rooms for replenishment for quality control purposes.
- Sought possible areas for better Ad execution and incremental sales opportunities.
Regional Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : Highly experienced sales account manager with a diverse background in strategic positions within the travel and hospitality industries in the United States and internationally. Skills and talents include: - Strategic Sale - Business Development - Marketing - Solution Selling - Executive Presentations - Project Planning - Prospecting - Contract Negotiations - Market Research - Data Analysis - Revenue Analysis - Problem-Solver - Relationship Building Account Management.
Skills : Sales Management, Inventory Management, Wholesale Distribution.
- Oversaw multiple projects associated with assigned accounts, encompassing new development, management, internal and external communication, support, and maintenance issues.
- Evaluated business processes and issue recommendations to facilitate enhancements that generate additional revenue.
- Spearheaded an increase in overall company sales revenue from $35M to $85M by adding new clients and increasing product at current clients.
- Collaborated with marketing, support, management, and quality assurance to ensure successful launch and performance of solutions.
- Served as a liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts.
- Managed conference calls and fosters productive and positive relationships with assigned accounts.
- Contributed to cross-functional units to establish marketing campaigns, product direction, and productive solutions.
Bachelor Of Science
International Sales Account Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced administrative associate seeking a position in a company that values proven skills and experience in Sales, Operations, and Customer Support. A motivated and hardworking professional with excellent communication skills, accuracy, and attention to detail to promote a cohesive business environment.
Skills : Executive Support, Office Administration, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Operations, Account Management, Calendar Management, Customer Service, Process Improvement.
- Supported Sales Executives and Marketing Manager by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information.
- Planned, organized and managed executive's calendars.
- Assisted in preparing statements of work for new project implementation.
- Negotiated best rates with manufacturers/distributors.
- Provided sales quotes to customers for hardware and/or services necessary for project implementation.
- Reviewed and processed all incoming contracts for the Sales department in addition to purchasing appropriate hardware for project rollouts.
- Collaborated closely with project management and stakeholders to ensure timely follow through on projects.
Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : Sales Management Professional with over 22 years of successful, profitable experience in sales growth, innovative marketing, staff training, team leadership, territory development, account management, contract negotiations and client relations. Able to combine effective hiring and training with motivational management techniques to maximize sales staff productivity, service quality and corporate profitability.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Customer Service, Management.
- Promoted products, services and commitment to customer satisfaction to support business retention and expansion.
- Established, built and expanded relationships with existing and potential customers at multiple levels in the organization.
- Researched and prospecedt small to medium sized businesses and scheduling face-to-face presentations with high level decision makers.
- Developed new business primarily through prospecting (via, Manta, Jigsaw, Hoovers, Yellow Pages, etc.) in-person contacts, phone follow-up sales presentations.
- Used a consultative selling skill, identified customer needs and developed a value added proposition as well as generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Implemented sales strategy and ensured the company met revenue and profited objectives through new business development and maintenance and growing of existing accounts.
- Scheduled presentations with customers to communicate new and changing product options and reaffiriming the complete range of business benefits as a Staples customer.
B.A. In Business Administration