Executive Team Leader Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of management experience in a fast-paced environment with emphasis in building relationships, facilitate hiring/recruiting process and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Fundraiding/Volunteerism, Aquisitions, Operations Management,.
- Initiate investigations and interviews in regards to internal or external losses fiscal, physical and with intellectual properties.
- Maintain positive working relationships with local political, education and law enforcement officials and agencies.
- Drive a safety culture focused on prevention by ensuring store leadership and team is trained on best practices as well as designing corrective programs in response to serious loss and near miss employee and liability incidents.
- Oversee all brand involvement with civic and local area (including charitable and volunteer initiatives).
- Oversee all physical inventory activities (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) to facilitate accurate counts and proper in stocks.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventory accuracy; work with Logistics ETL to ensure proper inventory controls, including proper and timely product rotation and correct labelling and storage of products.
- Oversee safety audits and inspections of facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards.
- Act as leader on duty on a rotating basis by responding to guest and team concerns, opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target property and personnel are secure.
BA In Public Affairs
Sr. Executive Team Leader Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Operations Management professional known for strategic planning, directing business operations and generating revenue. Effective interaction and listening skills that cross all levels of an organization with the ability to rapidly analyze, diagnose and resolve issues.
Skills : Store Management, Training, Inventory Management, Sales, Human Resources, Sales Management, Food & Safety Management.
- Identified and implemented process improvements to adopt a more functional and better designed store according to planogram.
- Collaborated with District Manager to maximize sales and profits for the store as well as ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction.
- Managed asset protection by driving safety and security initiatives through incident and accident prevention measures to promote a safe culture.
- Created team member and management schedules to provide adequate coverage based on current business trends.
- Oversaw inventory and purchasing functions so they operated at high performance levels to meet customers' needs and established financial benchmarks.
- Supervised 4 team leaders and more than 40 team members from Soft Lines, Price Accuracy and Presentation functions to ensure accurate implementation of daily mark downs and price adjustments, while overseeing 40-60 staff to drive business growth.
- Review bi-weekly business walks and location accuracy results on a weekly basis Manage daily operations of Backroom teams and Receiving/Logistics teams.
- Ensured Quality Assurance/Product Safety Recalls are pulled from the sales floor and backroom within 24 hours of notification.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Executive Team Leader Resume
Objective : Trained to be an observant, detailed, disciplined and respectful leader. Analytical problem solver with exceptional interpersonal skills with an aptitude for creating a friendly and respectful work environment. Quick learner who excels at picking up new and complicated tasks.
Skills : Blogging, Newsletters, Editing, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Advertising.
- Managed own division and team in store, while assisting with store operations and leader on duty shifts.
- Worked with colleagues to implement best practices in stores, host conference calls and assessments with district team, and focus on fiscal and business goals to increase sales volumes.
- Managed vendor relations, merchandising, and in store marketing tactics for the apparel and accessories division.
- Campus Liaison Organized classroom presentations, workshops, informational sessions, and participated in job fairs for students to attend on campus to promote Target's brand and provided internship information.
- Recruited candidates through searching for talent, screened candidates for different positions, guided candidates/ tracked progress through interviewing process.
- Executive Intern Learned the company culture, procedures and business practices and implemented them with effectiveness to increase sales.
- Took on responsibility of leader on duty which involved managerial responsibilities to run store, business operations, store team, and monitor business reports.
- Created store project to push services and improve customer service.
Executive Team Leader III Resume
Summary : To take on a Merchandise Planning role and be accountable for achieving profitable revenue growth through creative techniques and solutions. To continue to develop myself and others and leverage my strengths in relationship building, execution and strategic planning to drive results. To utilize my organizational skills in a corporate environment and excel with new challenges.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, Training.
- Managed daily operations of $80M store through process management, payroll control, and report analysis.
- Improved planning and communication processes between team leaders and members.
- Elevated performance levels of team to reflect high company standards resulting in promotion of 3 individuals.
- Partnered with executive team to deliver increased Christmas sales and performance metrics in the absence of store manager.
- Skills Used Responsible for hiring, establishing & measuring goals, and monitoring individual learning plans to build business skills for those on my team and retain co-workers.
- Fostered communication between managers, team leaders, team members, and multiple work centers on store and sales goals, product opportunities, merchandising decisions, seminars, and conflict management concerns.
- Met with direct reports to discuss performance expectations, career goals, and department objectives.
- Evaluated department opportunities with direct reports for improved productivity through coaching, mentoring, and providing resources necessary to be successful.
Bachelor Of Arts
Executive Team Leader II Resume
Objective : Hardworking individual who thrives in a professional business environment. Expertise includes building and maintaining collaborative relationships, teamwork, innovation, and execution. An organized professional who brings a high level of integrity and ethics to the work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spanish, Sales, Chinese, Management, Retail, Human Resources.
- Supervise and train team members to achieve sales and service goals by providing honest feedback, coaching, mentoring, and recognition.
- Act as Leader on Duty responding to guest and team member concerns, as well as, opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target property and personnel are secure.
- Build, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with local law enforcement agencies.
- Cultivate relationships with law enforcement agencies and community leaders to organize events to help within the community.
- Partner with Investigations Team to identify and resolve theft and fraud issues.
- Achieve financial objectives by following allocated budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action and secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Utilize verbal and physical de-escalation techniques to minimize the threat to team members and guests.
- Drive a shortage awareness culture through the use of merchandise protection strategies, and communicating theft and fraud trends.
Bachelor Of Science
Executive Team Leader I Resume
Objective : Present retail management professional seeking full time employment with a reputable sales, service, or retail organization. Furthermore, I would like to use skills to align with company goals and objectives to drive outstanding results to benefit a company.
Skills : Excel, Leadership, Management, Sales, Training, Windows, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Social Media, Strategic Planning, Social Media, Scheduling, Networking, Human Resources, Human Resources, Hiring, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Documentation, Core Competencies.
- Creating a Safeness Culture by ensuring all team members are up-to-date on training requirements.
- Ensuring all team members adhere to the premise and perimeter safeness programs such as pre-opening and post-closing controls.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving internal and external causes.
- Ensuring Store and AP teams are focused on impacting shortage in the Electronics and Entertainment departments.
- Utilizing all reports, intelligence data, and equipment to focus on investigative efforts and developing and implementing solutions to investigative issues.
- Demonstrating leadership by providing honest feedback, coaching, mentoring and recognition.
- Conduct flow of business as a leader on duty by driving sales, monitoring and controlling payroll and providing assistance to guest and team members.
Bachelors Of Business
Executive Team Leader/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished and motivated Executive with a history of district leading achievement across multiple work centers in Target Stores. Team oriented leader with strong interpersonal skills resulting in engaged and successful teams.
Skills : Leadership.
- District leading team member safety results achieved through strong training routines and follow up with all store teams.
- General Responsibilities: Configure store-side shortage strategies to reduce operational shortage through training, shortage detail reporting and process monitoring.
- Develop and maintain a shortage culture of approximately 190 team members.
- Utilize accountability and deadlines to ensure critical operations are utilizing correct processes at all times.
- Implement strategic planning to support the execution of store-side functions, including; logistics, planogram, pricing, sales floor and guest focused teams.
- Leverage replenishment/in-stocks teams to accurately scan out-of-stock items in an effort to replenish those items through Target distribution channels.
- Conduct leader-on-duty shifts in which critical thinking and time management skills play an important role in ensuring store sales goals are achieved, processes adhere to timelines and customers enjoy a first-class shopping experience.
Executive Team Leader/Member Resume
Headline : Contribute to the accessories and footwear design/development process within the performance/athletic industry. For over a decade, work experience has been characterized strong communication skills and the proficiency to manage execution, especially in collaborative settings.
Skills : Management, Human Resources.
- Partner in managing and overseeing daily operations for a location with $16M in annual sales, while leading a team of 100+ staff in the execution of company vision.
- Drive all aspects of business goal achievement, profitable sales increases, training and development, and customer service.
- Drive results in store culture, overall brand awareness, and guest loyalty.
- Partner in the interviewing, hiring, performance and training of staff; work with other leaders to ensure each position is staffed.
- Coordinate and schedule staff within budgeted labor guidelines and business needs.
- Implement strategic merchandising and sales plans to increase sales; facilitate the training of staff on effective merchandising, customer service and sales techniques.
- Manage team building and performance, increasing of sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and the training and retention of key team members.
- Developed and implemented a new team member hiring system.
Bachelor Of Science
Executive Team Leader/Manager Resume
Objective : Interests and experiences are in organizational development, leadership, the interview process, employee retention and selection, and customer service.
Skills : Excel, Merchandising, Management, Customer Service.
- Planned, coordinated and directed sales floor operations to deliver business results in sales, productivity, customer service, and employee satisfaction.
- Managed store credit card application program; designed an employee incentive plan that increased customer credit card applications, delivered or exceeded business goals.
- Controlled store's $2,000 annual charity budget; received requests, prioritized needs and awarded gifts.
- Led daily operations meetings, directed the efforts of nearly 30 employees and delivered company objectives.
- Performed opening and closing actions such as reconciling bank deposits and register counts; authorized to activate cash office alarm code, store alarm code and entrusted with the safe combination.
- Resolved difficult customer grievances that could not be resolved at the team level.
- Interviewed and hired 15 employees to meet seasonal demands.
- Coached and counseled employees to correct and improve performance.
Bachelor Of Business
Executive Team Leader/Representative Resume
Objective : Result- driven leader with a range of service, and business experience. Adept in managing multiple projects, timelines, clients, through leverage of strong interpersonal relationships. Recognized for translating efficient, highly resilient initiatives to bottom line results.
Skills : Microsoft Suite.
- Directly supervised 3-6 Team Leaders on daily business functions and leadership development.
- Ensured proper scheduling for approximately 100 team members on a weekly basis.
- Organized and implemented proper training for all new team members to ensure proper job knowledge and powered equipment certification.
- Provided developmental opportunities for Team Leaders and Team Members by supporting and creating the opportunity to explore other workcenters within the team.
- Certified Regional Trainer for Assets Protection appointed by District Manager.
- Reformed an underperforming Assets Protection team within a large volume/high-risk environment Saved the company $30,000 within its $25 million sales volume location by successfully reducing the stock shortage.
- Developed creative strategies to minimize the occurrence of theft/fraud while maximizing the safety of team members and guests.
- Organized annual inventory process successfully.
Sales Executive Team Leader Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in marketing communications where my professional and educational experience in marketing, public relations, communications, and leadership is utilized.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CAD, Hand Rendering.
- Executed promotional events to increase awareness of selected products.
- Evaluated market segments to determine where to recruit leadership as Campus Recruiter.
- Managed public relations and Target's image through magazine, newspaper, and television interviews as Public Relations Captain.
- Identified strengths and opportunities through analysis techniques such as SWOT to improve productivity, sales, and gain market share from competition.
- Implemented routines around managing inventory to reduce shortage and create more accurate counts of product on the sales floor and in the stockroom.
- Influenced team members through mentor relationship to promote to higher management positions.
- Used problem solving, organization, and multi-tasking skills to supervise multi-million dollar store with over 200 employees.
- Improved United Way donations by over 10% from previous year by executing persuasive advertising, contests, and incentives.
Master Of Arts
Executive Team Leader Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of extensive experience in Sales, Hiring/Recruitment, Inventory, Merchandising, and Leadership. Proven ability to increase sales revenue and improve profitability through effective sales consultation, budget management, vendor relations and shortage reduction. Demonstrates a high level of motivation and enthusiasm in all aspects of work. Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
Skills : Management.
- Delivered fast, fun and friendly service to customers, while staying within the bounds of all company policies and procedures Solicited sales of new or additional services or products.
- Merchandising Interviewed internal and external talent per staffing needs Trained new team members and executive team leaders.
- Trained security personal to use mobile devices to patrol property Influenced other executive team leaders and team member to help drive profitable sales.
- Hosted district meetings and identified appropriate focuses for discussion.
- Solicited sales of new or additional services or products.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Implemented data analysis in developing and coordinating strategies to prevent internal and external theft.
- Inspected and adjusted security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.