Leasing Specialist Resume
Objective : Offering versatile skills and proficiency. Strong planner, who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Responsible for insuring the "model" apartments and target apartments are ready for show.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
- Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
- Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material.
- Responsible for "shopping" competitive properties.
Leasing Specialist Assistance Resume
Headline : Over 9 years of customer service and office experience. Strongly self-motivated, punctual, and follow directions accurately. Responsible, reliable, and friendly, known for getting the job done efficiently. Professional appearance and manner. Accurately type 50 WPM. Proficient in MS, Editing software, and Internet.
Skills : Fast Learner, Multi-Tasking, Detail Oriented, Self-Motivated, Dependable.
- Leasing apartments at the property under acceptable and pre-determined conditions.
- Greeting applicants and establishing relationships with prospective tenants and brokers.
- Professionally presenting the features and benefits of the assigned properties.
- Properly securing lease applications from qualified clients including running credit checks using On-Site, performing lease signing and collecting required monies.
- Effectively informing and explaining the leasing policies to potential tenant.
- Assign clients and Brokers- scheduled showing appointments to view available units.
- Advertising the properties, conducting comps and competitor/property stats as well as updating information in Yardi.
- Providing various reports such as vacancy/leased ratios, as well as follow ups on tenants and maintenance of common areas.
Real Estate Studies
Sr. Leasing Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a career with a great company where my skills and experience can be beneficial to both the company and myself.
Skills : Inventory Control, Consulting, Recruiting, Relationship Management, Contract Negotiation, Lead Generation, Real Estate, Process Improvement.
- Leasing all vacant apartments and pre- leasing those which will be available in the future.
- Monitoring the traffic and establishing a waiting list for vacancies.
- Scheduling appointments with prospective residents and locators.
- Analyzing problems associated with apartment homes which are slow to lease and offer possible solutions.
- Properly recording all marketing data as required by company policies.
- Inspecting the model and vacant apartment homes.
- Correctly executing all leasing paperwork including: Lease agreement, Application for rental, Move-in inventory and condition report, Pet agreement, Lease processing checklist, Traffic reports, any other standard company lease paperwork.
- Collecting the security deposit, rent and all other monies due when a resident moves into the apartment community.
Leasing Specialist/Property Manager Resume
Summary : Property management professional with expertise in providing customer an computer support in high volume environments. Often dealing with residential clientele. Ensuring all needs will be met and any problems had will be resolved. Exceptional computer aptitude, marketing and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Sales, Retail Management, Microsoft Office.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Follow up with prospective tenants to update them on availability and current pricing.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Negotiate the lease or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through other leasing agents, online advertising and other methods.
Bachelor Of Science
Sales And Leasing Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Proficient With Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Quickbooks, Lotus Notes, Groupwise, Creditsoft,.
- Properly secure lease agreements from all qualified persons and aggressively market the property in order to achieve leasing and occupancy goals.
- Secures an average of one application per shift from qualified persons to achieve leasing and occupancy goals.
- Aggressively markets the property on a regular basis to generate traffic to meet leasing goals.
- Inspects models, move-ins and "market ready" vacancies daily to ensure move-in ready condition.
- Maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Prepares and qualifies applicants for manager's approval based on properties rental criteria.
- Telephones previous guests who visited the property.
- Follows procedures in manual according to policy.
Health Information Management.
Floating Leasing Specialist Resume
Objective : Experince in Security, Leasing Agent, inventory, warehousing, Delivery Driver, Customer Service and food produce, and whatever job i recive i will use my Skills to my best abillitys to get the the job done.
Skills : Office Administration, computer skills.
- Toured prospects through apartment homes for future residency.
- Updated and kept logs of apartment home listings for rent.
- Leased apartment homes to maximize the income and meet monthly goals.
- Collected rents from residents in the office or personally conducting routine home visits.
- Entered rent and deposit into database and kept the debt to income ratio to a minimum.
- Completed new and renewal lease paperwork.
- Planned monthly meetings to meet and exceed renewal and new lease goals.
- Marketed other properties to stay competitive.
Associates In Arts
Finance And Leasing Specialist Resume
Summary : To hiring manager or recruiting department, came across your company's website and impressive portfolio of apartment communities. I would like to submit my resume for any current or future opportunities that would benefit from my unique skillset and could be utilized in many facets of real estate. The positions within your company I would excel in are; leasing and rental consulting (with specialty in lease ups and new construction, pre-construction, LEED certified buildings) property management, marketing, project management, social media content specialist/brand and business development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Yardi System.
- Received potential new residents by greeting them and providing them with information on vacant properties available for rent.
- Assisted clients in completing all necessary paperwork.
- Evaluated credit reports of clients to ensure that they fell under the established guidelines for renting properties.
- Conduct background checks on prospective residents.
- Review lease contracts with new residents.
- Walk apartments within the community to ensure proper conditions for new move-ins and transfers.
- Resolved customer queries and problems over the phone and in person.
B.A. In Political Science
Leasing Specialist I Resume
Objective : Dedicated and customer-focused resident specialist who is passionate in assisting others in providing family housing. Knowledgeable of Fair Housing Laws and extremely proficient in various computer programs as well as being able to fully understand and communicate a ledger. Outstanding verbal, oral and social skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Data Entry, Administrative Support.
- Answers phones courteously and promptly to assist current and future resident with their housing needs and follow up to ensure all work orders have been completed by maintenance staff to meet the resident's satisfaction.
- Prepare and organize lease paperwork Conduct site tours Clears out recently vacated units and completes checklist to ensure the cleaning standards have been met.
- Handles and maintains all payments and payment arrangements from residents consistency ensuring that the resident's ledger is correct at all time.
- Conducts home inspections prior to a move in to ensure all units are rent ready.
- Consistently inspects property including grounds, exterior and interior of homes and communicates any deficiencies found to the facilities maintenance team.
- Assist in marking efforts for the property by visiting different properties with outreach information as well as posting to social media advertisement.
- Monitors and maintains wait list for available units and contacts residents when units become available in accordance with the wait list policies and procedures.
Leasing Specialist II Resume
Objective : Provide outstanding customer service to all clients and utilize all selling experience that I have gained over years of both sales and management. I work to ensure that every customer has a memorable experience so that they can return as a happy customer and refer new clients. I strive to build a personal connection with all customers and promote the brand both in and out of work.
Skills : Pivot points, VLookups/Hlookup, Sumif, Countif, Xnpv, Xirr - Certified, 10-Key, Statistics, Time management, Data archiving, Meticulous attention to detail.
- Greeted all residents, future residents and internal team members in a professional manner.
- Conducted tours of apartment homes and community grounds including models, amenities, and vacant apartments.
- Assisted in resolving resident's issues, conflicts, and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitated residents with the move in /move out process.
- Processed rental applications and composed lease contracts.
- Answered telephones and emails from potential residents and provided sound leasing information.
- Assisted residents with questions, issues, maintenance requests and rental payments.
- Assisted in marketing and advertising directives for the apartment complex.
Leasing Specialist III Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that will allow the opportunity to use my experience in customer service, strong administrative background, and possibly to include my most new asset of property management. A stable position that offers the opening for growth through new challenges and opportunities would be ideal. I have exceptional clerical skills and an upbeat personality, to stay busy and engaged in any fast-paced corporate environment.
Skills : Customer Service Microsoft Office Quick Learner Hard Worker Reception Professional Collaboration.
- Received customers cordially by greeting them and providing them with information on vacant properties available for rent.
- Asked questions and held long discussions with the clients to assess their needs regarding properties.
- Made sure all related forms were properly completed by the applicants.
- Assisted them in completing the process correctly.
- Evaluated credit reports of clients to ensure whether they fall under the established guidelines for leasing properties.
- Conducted several background checks on the clients prior to signing any contract.
- Resolved customer queries and doubts over the phone and in personal meetings.
- Maintained and documented accurate records of new and existing customers.
Jr. Leasing Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a dynamic organization that will use my existing skills, and provide opportunities for personal and company growth. A high-energy and dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments.
Skills : Office Management, Account Management, Billing, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Marketing, Project Management, Public Speaking, Recruiting, Receptionist, Sales, Training, Vendor Management, Yardi, Budgeting.
- Makes appointments, shows apartments, takes and verifies applications.
- Assist Applicants with the application process by explaining all applicable forms.
- Ensures application are accurate and complete.
- Conducts credit and criminal background checks for applicants.
- Shops comparable projects in the marketplace monthly.
- Responsible for insuring the "model" apartments and target apartments are ready for show.
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under the direction of the Community Manager.