Summary : Labourers are responsible for doing manual work requiring high physical fitness and strength to construct structures or buildings.
Skills : Team management, Implantation, Site map reading.
- Operated different machinery such as drill press, cold saw, lathe, and grinder.
- Welded parts together and fabricates machines or equipment.
- Crop cared for and maintenance such as seeding, irrigation, fertilization, killing weeds, harvest, and sales Mechanical maintenance.
- Repaired on tractors, tractor equipment/attachments, and vehicles Other miscellaneous duties include metalwork/fabrication.
- Advised customers on products in a courteous and respectful manner Keep shelves stocked neatly and organized so anyone can locate appropriate products.
- Cleaned aisle and floor space to prevent accidents/injuries New Mexico State University Position.
- Cleaned lab rooms daily and restock chemicals in class that students need to complete said lab.
- Responsible for assisting in taking inventory and repairing of all electronic equipment.
Labourer II Resume
Headline : Perform physical and manual work including laying foundations, fitting windows, clearing sites.
Skills : Food Preparation, Labourer, Construction.
- Able to accomplish anything asked to do.
- Layed pipe operates skid steer and roller .concrete and some brickwork.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks, labeled and staged pallets, operated forklift, and general warehouse duties.
- Built with a new generation of metal reinforcement.
- Entailed working with skilled tradesmen, assisting, and providing the necessary tools for them to complete tasks.
- Worked to the highest quality of health and safety at all times.
- Parked commodities and also used the machine to number the fixed price of the items.
Apprenticeship Coal Miner
Headline : To obtain a challenging position utilizing skills and experience for opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Hand Tools, Power Tools, Machine Operations.
- Cleaned or prepared construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
- Measured, marked, or recorded openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
- Loaded, unloaded, or identified building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations.
- Provided assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons.
- Tended pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials, such as asphalt.
- Polished surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring, using abrasive tools or machines.
Headline : Enjoy working in teams and preform well on own as well. Self-driven and dedicated to getting work done correct and in a timely fashion.
Skills : Government Paperwork, Basic Computer Skills, Customer Service.
- Recorded the crew, walking up to per day inserting recording nodes into pre-drilled holes.
- Retrieved the recording nodes so the data could be downloaded from the nodes.
- Recorded the crew staff members chose to be kept on to demobilise the project.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the successful implementation of the Geokinetics Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensured all required reports are completed correctly and concisely.
- Actively participated in the Crew Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Operated in a professional manner and maintain effective and cordial relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors and the general public.
Labourer III Resume
Summary : Studied building trades in high school and use to work for a construction company like this kind of work because like to work with hands and learn better working with hands as well.
Skills : Operating Skills, Communication Skills.
- Cleaned up the sight, Framing, Drywall, Electrical, and Flooring.
- Worked on restoring three-row houses.
- Helped with the framing, put up drywall for all the bathrooms.
- Helped wire the security and low voltage, and cleaned up the sight.
- Finished all responsibilities for the day ahead of schedule.
- Assisted the ironworkers in packing and tying of rebar.
- Sprayed materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
Sr. Labourer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with the opportunity for advancement based on experience and job performance.
Skills : Cooking, Cleaning.
- Serviced machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
- Installed sewer, water, and storm drainpipes.
- Poured concrete onto roads tunnels and drains.
- Operated laser guidance equipment to place pipes.
- Worked alongside heavy equipment like tractors, bulldozers, backhoes, and cranes.
- Washed car Accomplishments Make the customer happy Skills Used None.
- Provided carpentry, equipment operation, and electrical services to private individuals.
- Scrapped Removal Demolition of structures Yard Cleanup.
Summary : Laborer with experience in construction, handy work, and repairs seeking a position as a Construction Site Manager. Proven management skills.
Skills : Inspection Codes, Standards Expert.
- Assisted large crews in erecting, repairing, and the wrecking of buildings and bridges.
- Picked and shoveled to dig, spread and level dirt and gravel.
- Transported materials, tools, and machines to installation sites.
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation using power saws and tile cutters.
- Arranged and stored materials, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Mentored junior team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety.
- Cleaned all construction areas to avoid hazards.
- Stayed consistent with project schedules and plans for all installations.
Labourer I Resume
Objective : Highly dedicated and professional Labourer and Trades Assistant with extensive experience in operating various types of machinery like forklifts.
Skills : Computer Aided Design, Visual Lighting Software.
- Slated is a roofing company based in Edzell, Angus While working for G.A.
- Repaired broken guttering, slates, and rooftops.
- Erected scaffolding, safety boards, and netting.
- Ran loader, dump trailer, and skid steer.
- Performed regular maintenance on equipment.
- Dealt with customers in a polite manner.
- Obtained an apprenticeship overall task included wrap, snap and saddle tying Placing
Asst. Labourer Resume
Objective : Worked during press season at a winery packing champagne bottles for laid off because the season was over.
Skills : Inventory managing, Herding cattle, Electrical design.
- Manned rock crusher and drove haul truck.
- Observed and monitored equipment operation during the extraction process in order to detect any problems.
- Drove moving equipment in order to transport materials and parts to excavation sites.
- Cleaned up work areas and remove debris after extraction activities are complete.
- Organized materials in order to prepare for use.
- Provided assistance to extraction craft workers such as earth drillers and derrick operators.
- Assisted other employees with miscellaneous work.
Lead Labourer Resume
Summary : Career objective is to contribute to the growth and success of a company that shares the same values.
Skills : Communication Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Maintained a high level of Productivity, Efficiency, and Consistency.
- Surpassed supervisors expectations of a great employee and great work ethic.
- Performed the highest quality of work attainable.
- Demolition, built, operated power tools, cleanup all phases of remodeling.
- Worked in a safe manner and observe all safety rules.
- Reported any unsafe conditions or concerns to Supervisors.
- Set charges of explosives to split rock.
Summary : Dependable and hard-working Construction Labourer with the construction industry. Excels in a fast paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Robotics, Mechanical.
- Worked in Food Factory, as a food packer.
- Set up tables with other workers. Great communication skills with other workers.
- Helped other workers put away a huge Tent (20 people job).
- Helped keep production going during the time here.
- Watched big Convention Centers are set up.
- Interested in setting up machines for Food Packaging.
- Worked as a Temp for Don Schultz Roofing and Remodeling.