Summary : Labourers are responsible for doing manual work requiring high physical fitness and strength to construct structures or buildings.
Skills : Team management, Implantation, Site map reading.
- Operated different machinery such as drill press, cold saw, lathe, and grinder.
- Welded parts together and fabricates machines or equipment.
- Crop cared for and maintenance such as seeding, irrigation, fertilization, killing weeds, harvest, and sales Mechanical maintenance.
- Repaired on tractors, tractor equipment/attachments, and vehicles Other miscellaneous duties include metalwork/fabrication.
- Advised customers on products in a courteous and respectful manner Keep shelves stocked neatly and organized so anyone can locate appropriate products.
- Cleaned aisle and floor space to prevent accidents/injuries New Mexico State University Position.
- Cleaned lab rooms daily and restock chemicals in class that students need to complete said lab.
- Responsible for assisting in taking inventory and repairing of all electronic equipment.
Labourer II Resume
Headline : Perform physical and manual work including laying foundations, fitting windows, clearing sites. Labourer is responsible for the physical work of a particular work group, such as driving trucks, sorting items, and packaging products. Positioning is critical to ensure that the position incorporates all aspects of the job and ensures that the job description is understood by all employees in the company.
Skills : Food Preparation, Labourer, Construction.
- Able to accomplish anything asked to do.
- Layed pipe operates skid steer and roller .concrete and some brickwork.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks, labeled and staged pallets, operated forklift, and general warehouse duties.
- Built with a new generation of metal reinforcement.
- Entailed working with skilled tradesmen, assisting, and providing the necessary tools for them to complete tasks.
- Worked to the highest quality of health and safety at all times.
- Parked commodities and also used the machine to number the fixed price of the items.
Apprenticeship Coal Miner
Headline : To obtain a challenging position utilizing skills and experience for opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Hand Tools, Power Tools, Machine Operations.
- Cleaned or prepared construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities.
- Measured, marked, or recorded openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
- Loaded, unloaded, or identified building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations.
- Provided assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons.
- Tended pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials, such as asphalt.
- Polished surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring, using abrasive tools or machines.
Headline : Enjoy working in teams and preform well on own as well. Self-driven and dedicated to getting work done correct and in a timely fashion.
Skills : Government Paperwork, Basic Computer Skills, Customer Service.
- Recorded the crew, walking up to per day inserting recording nodes into pre-drilled holes.
- Retrieved the recording nodes so the data could be downloaded from the nodes.
- Recorded the crew staff members chose to be kept on to demobilise the project.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the successful implementation of the Geokinetics Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensured all required reports are completed correctly and concisely.
- Actively participated in the Crew Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Operated in a professional manner and maintain effective and cordial relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors and the general public.
Labourer III Resume
Summary : Studied building trades in high school and use to work for a construction company like this kind of work because like to work with hands and learn better working with hands as well.
Skills : Operating Skills, Communication Skills.
- Cleaned up the sight, Framing, Drywall, Electrical, and Flooring.
- Worked on restoring three-row houses.
- Helped with the framing, put up drywall for all the bathrooms.
- Helped wire the security and low voltage, and cleaned up the sight.
- Finished all responsibilities for the day ahead of schedule.
- Assisted the ironworkers in packing and tying of rebar.
- Sprayed materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
Sr. Labourer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with the opportunity for advancement based on experience and job performance. Receives materials from suppliers in a timely manner; performs quality control checks on materials prior to delivery to ensure quality of workmanship.
Skills : Cooking, Cleaning.
- Serviced machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
- Installed sewer, water, and storm drainpipes.
- Poured concrete onto roads tunnels and drains.
- Operated laser guidance equipment to place pipes.
- Worked alongside heavy equipment like tractors, bulldozers, backhoes, and cranes.
- Washed car Accomplishments Make the customer happy Skills Used None.
- Provided carpentry, equipment operation, and electrical services to private individuals.
- Scrapped Removal Demolition of structures Yard Cleanup.
Summary : Laborer with experience in construction, handy work, and repairs seeking a position as a Construction Site Manager. Proven management skills.
Skills : Inspection Codes, Standards Expert.
- Assisted large crews in erecting, repairing, and the wrecking of buildings and bridges.
- Picked and shoveled to dig, spread and level dirt and gravel.
- Transported materials, tools, and machines to installation sites.
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation using power saws and tile cutters.
- Arranged and stored materials, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Mentored junior team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety.
- Cleaned all construction areas to avoid hazards.
- Stayed consistent with project schedules and plans for all installations.
Labourer I Resume
Objective : Highly dedicated and professional Labourer and Trades Assistant with extensive experience in operating various types of machinery like forklifts.
Skills : Computer Aided Design, Visual Lighting Software.
- Slated is a roofing company based in Edzell, Angus While working for G.A.
- Repaired broken guttering, slates, and rooftops.
- Erected scaffolding, safety boards, and netting.
- Ran loader, dump trailer, and skid steer.
- Performed regular maintenance on equipment.
- Dealt with customers in a polite manner.
- Obtained an apprenticeship overall task included wrap, snap and saddle tying Placing
Asst. Labourer Resume
Objective : Worked during press season at a winery packing champagne bottles for laid off because the season was over.
Skills : Inventory managing, Herding cattle, Electrical design.
- Manned rock crusher and drove haul truck.
- Observed and monitored equipment operation during the extraction process in order to detect any problems.
- Drove moving equipment in order to transport materials and parts to excavation sites.
- Cleaned up work areas and remove debris after extraction activities are complete.
- Organized materials in order to prepare for use.
- Provided assistance to extraction craft workers such as earth drillers and derrick operators.
- Assisted other employees with miscellaneous work.
Lead Labourer Resume
Summary : Career objective is to contribute to the growth and success of a company that shares the same values.
Skills : Communication Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Maintained a high level of Productivity, Efficiency, and Consistency.
- Surpassed supervisors expectations of a great employee and great work ethic.
- Performed the highest quality of work attainable.
- Demolition, built, operated power tools, cleanup all phases of remodeling.
- Worked in a safe manner and observe all safety rules.
- Reported any unsafe conditions or concerns to Supervisors.
- Set charges of explosives to split rock.
Summary : Dependable and hard-working Construction Labourer with the construction industry. Excels in a fast paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Robotics, Mechanical.
- Worked in Food Factory, as a food packer.
- Set up tables with other workers. Great communication skills with other workers.
- Helped other workers put away a huge Tent (20 people job).
- Helped keep production going during the time here.
- Watched big Convention Centers are set up.
- Interested in setting up machines for Food Packaging.
- Worked as a Temp for Don Schultz Roofing and Remodeling.