Overnight Cashier Resume
Objective : Punctual Retail Sales Professional Focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong mathematical aptitude. Retail Sales Associate with more than 4 years in the retail industry. Areas of expertise include sales, customer relations and inventory management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- TN Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Trained 2 new sales associates each quarter.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
High School Diploma
Retail/Overnight Cashier Resume
Objective : Hardworking with background Customer service,janitorial and management,quality control,quickly taking orders, managing and preparing various tasks. POS systems knowledge. worker with exceptional interpersonal skills. Reliable, punctual and works well under pressure.
Skills : Skills Customer-oriented Reliable Automobile Point.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Weigh items sold by weight to determine prices.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or changes due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
Overnight Cashier II Resume
Summary : An adaptable worker. My work integrity is strong and reflects positive outcomes. I follow directions as expected and come into work on time or early. I like learning new skills and applying my experience and judgment to tasks. I am also interested in expanding my education.
Skills : Energetic performer with an upbeat attitude, Highly.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and stocking.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Provided prompt, courteous, top-of-the-line customer service to each and every guest.
Overnight Cashier III Resume
Headline : Overnight Cashier is responsible for the execution of a cashier shift to ensure the flow of cash and checks on a daily basis. This position requires great attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. A strong understanding of cash handling and cash management is required.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Typing.
- Accurately ring up and process all types of store transactions for company products and services.
- Processed cash payments and correctly count back changes.
- Remained on task with little supervision.
- Maintained a clean and pleasant store environment.
- Provided excellent customer care.
- Communicated and friendly conversation.
- Performed at a quick pace while having fun.
Overnight Cashier I Resume
Objective : Competent, intelligent and personable computer professional. Accept new responsibilities without impacting current schedule. Positive attitude and works well in team as well as independently. Skill includes: Team Player Flexible, Adaptable and Open to change Accurate and attentive to details Program development Strategic Planning Troubleshooting Excellent Document skill with time management.
Skills : Proficient in using most industrial bakery and kitchen equipment.Adept with production of everyday bakery/deli products and specialty items i.e. donuts and breads.
- Actively greeted, engaged and thanked customers during check out process to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintained knowledge of store layout to answer customer questions.
- Operated front-end scanning equipment and register, performed all related check out procedures in an efficient manner.
- Ensured proper bagging of customers merchandises efficiently Responsible for all funds including cash, checks, debit/credit slips, and coupons.
- Maintained proper security measures and cash drawer accounting procedures, avoiding excessive overages and/or shortages.
- Maintained knowledge of weekly ads, advertised and in-store specials, and special promotions in order to answer customer questions generate sales by suggestive selling and to assure accuracy in ringing up merchandise.
- Followed company and legal regulations concerning tobacco and alcohol sales.
High School Diploma
Senior Overnight Cashier Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where I can utilize my best of skill and professional dexterity for achieving the company's goals.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Basic mechanics, Cash Handling.
- Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service for Pathmark standards.
- Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash and credit payments, and counting money.
- Maintain awareness of customers to increase service levels.
- Present merchandise according to pricing and visual standards and direction.
- Greets and assist customers, responds to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner, resolves customer questions/concerns to their satisfaction.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register areas and supplies stocked.
- Ability communicate with associates and customers.
Junior Overnight Cashier Resume
Objective : To obtain stable employment from home using my customer service, sales and technical support skills while developing new skill sets to advance in your company.
- Completed the shopping experience of Wal Mart customers at the cash registers.
- Ensure that the register isles were clean and maintained.
- Ensure bags and receipt tapes were stocked on registers.
- Responsible for cleaning the service desk.
- Ensure returns were properly taken to assigned departments.
- Responsible for delivering claimed items to proper departments.
- Assist store departments with stock and zone.
Vocational In Business
Overnight Cashier/Accountant Resume
Summary : An affluent individual while working for any influential Institution. I strive for professional excellence to better assist those in an office setting. I am a responsible, loyal, and respectable young women, ready to make my way into stable career path.
Skills : Active listening, creative, sales, communication, problem solving, research, team work, working unsupervised, idea generating.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Trained new employees by providing knowledge of specific store tasks and policies.
Overnight Cashier Associate Resume
Objective : An enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking person. The past years I've done a lot of volunteer work, very open person, loves to communicate with many different people. Known for taking on many different tasks and getting it done.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media, Scheduling, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Filing.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
- Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Cash register operations and safeguarding Pathmark's assets which includes processing sales quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Worked as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
- Came up with great ideas to solve problems
- Thought quickly and offered suggestions.
None In Marketing
Overnight Cashier Assistant Resume
Objective : Dynamic, versatile,disciplined, quick learnin and performance-driven former worker with robust organizational, people relation, and communication skills, seeking a professional position that allows me to dedicate myself as a keystone member of the team. Utilizing my skills to benefit mutual growth and success while further improving performance in the workplace.
Skills : Inventory Management, Hazardous Materials, Logistics, Microsoft.
- Greets members, prospective members, and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handles all front desk related activities including Answering phones in a friendly manner and assisting callers with a variety of questions. Checks members into the system.
- New member sign-up.Take prospective members on tours. Facilitate needed updates to members' accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Assisted in helping Planet Fitness of South Milwaukee break a company record for the highest score during an inspection, earning employee of the month.
- Used Basic computer and interpersonal people and problem-solving.