Objective : Dedicated to supporting the academic, behavioral, and emotional well being of all students while fostering a positive school-wide environment.
Skills : Administrative Experience, Communication Skills.
- Met and interviewed prospective clients one on one.
- Assisted and determined clients' needs in achieving their goals in weight loss.
- Maintained a conversion rate, bringing in an average.
- Polished image and professional demeanor Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personalized approach with each and every client, providing exceptional customer service.
- Completed the Performance Excellence Award Evaluator training and served on the Board of Evaluators.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the principles of continuous improvement, performance excellence.
- Participated and volunteered work in monthly and annual local conferences, annual regional conferences.
- Assigned scores to student responses according to standards and rules established by the employer in subjects such as language arts.
Evaluator III Resume
Summary : Provide holistic counseling, program administration, and classroom instruction to a diverse student population. Participate in shared governance committees to improve student retention.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Provided academic advising to a diverse student population including the under-served, underrepresented, and international student population.
- Evaluated in-state, out-of-state, and international transcripts for transfer credit and prerequisites.
- Evaluated transfer requirements for CSU and UC and other public and private schools.
- Evaluated military/veterans and peace officer service records for transfer credit Evaluate, and award certificates, diplomas.
- Interpreted and explained procedures, policies, and regulations to a diverse student population.
- Maintained of a degree audit and education planner and Student Information Systems.
- Created degree, certificate and transfer templates for DegreeWorks' student education plans.
- Provided education workshops to students regarding graduation and transfer requirements, specially funded program resources.
- Provided learning communities with academic success presentations, activities, and advising.
Summary : Responsible experience in Operations, Training, and performance improvement activities. Career highlights include: Development of SAP Business Warehouse-based business intelligence reports.
Skills : Customer Service, Analytical Skills.
- Led teams to assess the effectiveness of licensed operator training and operating crew performance on the simulator.
- Conducted a number of in-plant event investigations to determine the causes of Industry events.
- Led "subject matter expert" to evaluated plants in all areas of Operations.
- Processed the rocess began with an in-depth review of plant procedures, policies, operating history, events, and previous evaluation reports.
- Developed an evaluation plan to target noted potentially weak areas.
- Provided the training for the conduct of evaluation, evaluation & assessment methods and practices for the "SRO Peer Evaluator,".
- Covered the entire gamut of operating a nuclear power plant safely, efficiently, and legally.
Evaluator II Resume
Headline : Responsible and mature employee who thrives in fast-paced environments. Enjoys working as part of a team to achieve multiple goals.
Skills : Legal Research, Quality Assurance, Intellectual Property.
- Applied best practices from the fields of science and museum education research; including the use of experimental research designs.
- Developed and implemented evaluation studies integrating systematic collection and interpretation of data, both qualitative and quantitatively.
- Served as liaison between Evaluation and Research team to other CASE and Museum- wide teams on specific projects.
- Trained and supervised volunteers and interns on the evaluation of best practices.
- Represented the Museum at professional conferences and through publications.
- Managed appropriate documentation and record-keeping of all projects, including management of data collection and project timelines.
- Investigated and applied new research domains and methodologies.
- Supported other evaluation and research professionals, both internally and externally to the Museum.
Headline : Managed diverse workforce teams of over staff members in dynamically changing environments. Managed a monthly spending budget of and purchased all supplies for a unit of Soldiers.
Skills : Development Course, Protecting Secret Recruiting.
- Conducted evaluations of their installation Dining Facilities on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
- Reviewed each Dining Facilities Food Service Program and provide assistance in all areas of foodservice operations.
- Identified areas of Dining Facility operations that are functioning well or that may require improvement.
- Disciplined through an emphasis on administration, food preparation, nutrition awareness, productivity, safety, energy conservation.
- Recorded observations to assist in improving the operations and provide a basis for follow-up actions.
- Prepared powerpoint slides for staff meetings.
- Coordinated and accomplished tasks and objectives that require independent judgment and resourcefulness.
Headline : Emergency department nurse working in urgent and high patient volume settings with extensive pediatric focus. Committed to compassionate, holistic care and the utilization of evidence.
Skills : Management, Problem Solving Skills.
- Reviewed, researched, determined and prepared evaluation reports that state the equivalency of international academic credentials.
- Educated system for the purposes of further education, employment, immigration, and military service.
- Verified of international academic credentials. Proofreading evaluation reports of junior evaluators.
- Established contacts with educational officials and educational institutions in foreign countries.
- Communicated with applicants and other people to provide answers and clarifications to evaluation reports and their stated equivalencies.
- Prepared program evaluations for Higher Education Institution clients to determine credit articulation for joint degree partnerships.
- Conducted evaluator workshops and training on the educational systems.
Asst. Evaluator Resume
Objective : To obtain a growing position with an established company where can demonstrate past experience and at the same time grow past employer expectations.
Skills : Welding, Blueprint Reading, Data Entry.
- Conducted chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist lab techs in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of seeds.
- Planted a definite number of seeds inbox of pure soil and counted number of plants that grew in order to calculate the percentage of germination.
- Graded and sorted products, according to factors, such as color, length, width, appearance, feel, and durability.
- Perform work duties and keep detailed logs of all work-related activities.
- Monitored and observed experiments, recording production and test data for evaluation by research personnel.
- Set up, adjusted, calibrated, cleaned, maintained, and troubleshot laboratory and field equipment.
- Monitored laboratory work to ensure compliance with set standards.
Headline : Mature, dedicated individual committed to making a profitable difference to a prolific company. A proven ability to adapt to protocol on multiple levels.
Skills : Decision Making Skills, Technical Skills.
- Supported criminal justice agencies including the Youth Study Center, Defender Association and Juvenile Probation Department.
- Determined an appropriate level of care utilizing the Pennsylvania Clinical Placement Criteria (PCPC).
- Conducted a clinical review with the department physician.
- Wrote narrative evaluation summaries and coordinate funding authorization and client placement.
- Conducted evaluation updates and/or reevaluations as needed.
- Provided evaluation information as needed.
- Assisted the Juvenile Treatment Court Coordinator with assorted tasks related to the Juvenile Treatment Court Program as directed.
- Scheduled and accepted direction from Juvenile Treatment Court Coordinator.
Sr. Evaluator Resume
Summary : A program evaluator creates a review process to evaluate the effectiveness of programs by developing feedback methods.
Skills : Inventory Management, Editing, Supervision.
- Educated equivalences for clients who have studied outside.
- Researched and collected information on foreign educational systems and programs.
- Verified the authenticity of academic records by directly contacting foreign academic institutions and Ministries of Education, as needed.
- Communicated in writing or verbally with administrators from outside the United States.
- Provided consultation in the area of applied comparative education to interested professionals.
- Drove and evaluate pre-production vehicles for a tier 1 auto supplier.
- Performed tests on various functions and report any flaws found during the performance of tests.
Headline : Assisted the individual's with finding opportunity to grow, This was achieved through evaluations and developing a bond with the individual learning about their needs.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Control, File Maintenance.
- Coordinated the development of a written Individual Evaluation Plan (IEP) to identify each client's strengths and needs.
- Evaluated the written IEP and interpreted the results, outlining recommendations within the guidelines of CARF.
- Conducted Post Assessment meetings with the client and sponsor.
- Provided individual vocational counseling. Created spreadsheets, word documents.
- Maintained records on each client who received an evaluation.
- Acted as the Admissions Chairperson for years.
- Evaluated transcripts, help students, complete deadlines, answer phone calls.