Data Coordinator Resume
Headline : Data Coordinator is responsible for driving the strategic and technical direction of the data team. This includes ensuring that all data assets, including business rules, are up to date and are in compliance with the company’s policies, procedures, and standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office, DSS, ERP.
- Generate summaries and reports to deans and cabinet members by pulling data, performing data analysis and showing correlating trends in manner that is easily understood to help the college leaders make informed college decisions.
- Used DSS (Decision Support System) as the primary method of acquiring data for various queries as required for both internal and external data requests.
- Supply, Review and cleanse data as provided and/or required for uploading to various state and federal databases; some which require accurate and complete data in order to provide much needed federal funding to the college technical programs.
- Manage, including creation, updating and maintenance of, large scale survey database involving in excess of 2500 surveys annually; over 25000 personally individual surveys.
- Implementation, training and maintenance of accreditation database for annual planning for entire college.
- Compliance Assist database (accreditation software)was implemented in 2013.
- Developed and ran all training sessions and created all manuals and updates to layouts since implementation of software package.
- Strong ability to quickly learn any new software packages and teach to others.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Data Coordinator Resume
Summary : Diligent, data loving, results-oriented professional with 10+ years' experience providing team support, data and project coordination, Software training, seasoned in data management, creative communication and resource management.
Skills : Highlights Calendar Management, Customer Service Orientated,.
- Promoted from Administrative Assistant to form small team to integrate customized; Salesforce, Basys, Oracle-based document archive application, and other proprietary databases.
- Successfully integrated operational control of five, disparate databases in eleven, west coast offices, which streamlined data integrity, created a single point contact for help desk and updates, resulted in a cost savings in personnel.
- Acted as a liaison between application groups and end-users to ensure success of new, and existing, applications by beta testing, trouble shooting, and repairing data to perform in an ever evolving infrastructure.
- Expanded training documentation, along with best practices benchmarks, to track required documentation for a single office to meet the needs of eleven offices.
- Successfully brought the compliance rate up from 53% to 98%.
- Provided application support and video training for U.S.
- Upgraded the operations of application tracking from a paper system to an electronic filing, reducing the corporate environmental impact while saving time and resources.
Associates In Graphic Design
Jr. Data Coordinator Resume
Objective : Data Coordinator with proficient managerial and administrative skills, interested in working with a renowned medical institution to utilize the professional experience, leadership skills and knowledge of data entry and Oncology research to serve the institution in an effective manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Data Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow me to demonstrate and apply my skills, creative abilities and knowledge in the field of healthcare customer service and administrative functions.
Skills : Analytical mindset, Attention to detail.
- Designed and maintained databases and spreadsheets so that contract information could be easily updated and kept current.
- Designed and produced visual presentations for marketing and proposal purposes.
- Coordinated with other departments and Government customers to maintain the accuracy and consistency of database/spreadsheet information across all systems.
- Prepared internal, vendor, and customer reports on contract status, ordering activity, and other related statistical or accounting analyses of contract activity.
- Assisted the Contract Specialist in identifying all data that would be needed to facilitate engineering change proposals for all contracts as assigned.
- Served as a liaison with Purchasing, Distribution, and Order Management for order coordination and fulfillment.
- Ordered equipment needed for evaluations and demonstrations and maintained the status of inventory needed and received.
- Helped develop and implement a quality system in pursuit of ISO Certification.
Data Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Process Lead versed in solving complex problems in high-pressure environments. Efficient in cultivating, managing and leveraging client relationships while supervising a large group of employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, System Validation, Business Integration, SOP Development, SOP Implementation, Technical Writing, Website Development, Data Management.
- Point person able to look across tasks and available resources on a daily basis and quickly move resources around to accommodate the work needing to be accomplished.
- Developed group structure associated with the task-based activities.
- Author of over 20 Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance and support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring and setting up local performance metrics and taking corrective action when needed.
- Business integration, business analysis, data analysis and website content management.
- Reached out to institutions to become new affiliations of the Open Innovation Drug Discovery program.
- Provided user support for the Open Innovation Drug Discovery website by instructing account users on how to utilize the online application via interactive teleconferences and webinars.
- Informed current affiliations about new updates, releases and reporting tools.
Bachelor Of Science
Data Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Data Coordinator is responsible to the Chief Data Officer and is responsible for the administrative tasks of data management, including data collection, analysis, and reporting. This includes maintaining data relationships between databases and applications, performing statistical analyses on the data, generating reports, and providing analytical support to the C-suite.
Skills : APICS Basics of Supply Chain Management, 2001 Certificate.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tool.
Master Data Coordinator Resume
Summary : Possess fourteen years in the hospitality industry arranging from customer service, clerical and administrative assistant. The lapsed of five years providing high level administrative support to executives and management team. Prepared statistical reports, conduct meetings, followed up and distributed monthly throughout the company. Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written and listening skills. Bilingual English and Spanish.
Skills : Possess Great Interpersonal Skills, Guest Service Oriented.
- Create end of the month reports for thirty six hotels for management, company executives and individual hotels.
- Assist all hotels if any questions or requests and provide support for the end of the month reporting to all.
- Gather and supervise daily reservationist's spreadsheets to generate monthly room reservations revenue.
- Gather all the electronic commerce from different hotels and other information sources to update e-commerce report.
- Make the return of investment report gathering the information all the investment in the marketing campaigns.
- Enter all the information from the call center system, group listings to various reports and distribute thru the company.
- Available for all agents as support in any function or difficulties and serve as translator for any Spanish callers.
- Assist all managers, supervisors or agents in any human resources concerns and provide support when is needed.
BS In Hospitality
Lead Data Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Data Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : clerical, records clerk, Customer Service, healthcare.
- Data Coordinator, trained and managed a team of Clinical coordinators.
- Conducted training programs for hospital staff.
- Took initiation forecasts from the clinical coordinators and follow-up on the same.
- Did include, undertaking of joint working with Clinical Coordinators and assessed the patient/ care -giver and clinical on the process of peritoneal dialysis, infection-identification and immediate management.
- Planned and managed clinical coordinators' day to day work and handled emergencies by redeploying of clinical coordinators.
- Maintained comprehensive data on the patient outcomes and status.
- Reviewed the detailed note on the observations including biochemistry reports prepared by the clinical coordinator and discussed the same with the Hospital concerned.
- Undertake of hospital/ patient re-training programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Research Data Coordinator Resume
Headline : Positive and determined worker with extensive knowledge in chemistry and mathematics. Influential and adaptive to any work environment. Strong-willed with a drive to motivate others and help the community. Passionate about any task given. Experience working with people of all ages.
Skills : Networking, Graphic Design, Trouble Shooting, Communications, Operating Systems, Linux/Unix,SQL, Database, Customer Service.
- Responsible for providing technology support for Help Desk calls and e-mails.
- Resolves 40-60% of calls immediately via phone or e-mail with the customer.
- Prioritizes, evaluates, resolves and escalates calls and e-mails as required and follow-up with customers.
- Responsible for running and reviewing information systems reports and checking report accuracy.
- Responsible for downloading and uploading data files, addressing errors from file uploads and downloads, and ensure files are downloaded and uploaded on their specified dates and writing simple ad-hoc queries.
- Responsible for supporting internal/external users and stakeholders through the Help Desk and IRM mail system by troubleshooting software and network problems.
- Responsible for providing technology support for Help Desk calls, e-mails and NIPR issues.
Data Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a Management position in the area of Public Health filed area, which will allow me to use my educational, as well as previous employment background and skills properly.
Skills : Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Management, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Call Center, Sales.
- Identifies and assembles reports in the corresponding medical record - Files and retrieves patient records including new papers, electronic and microfiche media.
- Delivers medical records and patient reports to the designated locations.
- Inserts reports in medical record and creates/revises physician record requirements.
- Serves as a resource person in assisting customers in locating records.
- Performs general clerical responsibilities including answering telephones, monitoring printers, and facsimile transmissions.
- Provides customer support, including obtaining and/or releasing medical information and record copying.
- Verifies the correct patient number and creates medical record folders.
- Updates the master patient index - Works well with others and supportive of team efforts.
MA In Public Health
Data Coordinator Resume
Objective : Eager to obtain a position in which I can demonstrate my dynamic and intellectual abilities for the public in general. I would also like to have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization and meet their goals.
Skills : General office/ filing skills, MS Office Suite, Excel,.
- Successfully manage all data coordination including data research, proofreading, editing and accuracy checks.
- Utilize multitasking capabilities to extract and manipulate data from multiple systems including SAP CRM, then evaluate database effectiveness and review data for accuracy and trends.
- Research and manage all report requests, examine data information and ensure accurate, on-time delivery.
- Impact billing through successfully monitoring shared mailboxes for database edits making changes to the database where needed.
- Maintain global Service ADVISOR subscription distribution lists.
- Gather and summarize data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
- Regularly consult with all departments to meet deadlines as specified.
Bachelor Of Arts