CNC Lathe Operator Resume
Objective : Honest Hard working individual having experience in various jobs in Manufacturing and Production. Fast learner and take Great Pride in work as well as Satisfaction of doing a Quality job.
Skills : Floater/team leader, Quality control.
- Calculated dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
- Aligned and secured holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Selected the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in the preparation of machinery work.
- Monitored the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Machined parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Measured, examined, or tested completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
CNC Lathe Operator/Representative Resume
Summary : Productive, responsible and motivated individual with a large and varied skill set. Proficient with a number of PC applications and software. Experienced with computerized manufacturing processes.
Skills : Retail Management, Computer Skills, Customer Service.
- Downloaded the program, make any offsets required, set tooling per the program, and verify material matches program.
- Modified programs as required for new or special parts. Write simple programs for new or prototype parts as required.
- Operated one or more machines, running complex parts, with close tolerances, possibly with seal surfaces requiring special finishes, special threads.
- Ensured quality of all machined parts, maintain production records, quality records, data logs, etc.
- Read blueprints, routers, work orders, check programs, and inspection directions to determine job specifications and tolerances.
- Verified conformance of parts produced to specifications using precision inspection equipment and record results.
- Maintained records including problem documentation, actions taken.
CNC Lathe Operator I Resume
Objective : An intelligent, hands-on hard worker with great observational skills, high-level math skills, and an eye for detail. Very logical, straightforward, and honest. These traits, along with the leadership experience.
Skills : Welder, Cnc saw operator, Cnc lather operator, Fork truck licensed.
- Laid out and set up work area quickly for Lathe Machine Worked directly from blueprints, patterns, sketches, and specifications.
- Operated heavy duty lathes, boring machines, and mills, planers, shapers, and grinders.
- Operated forklifts, hoists, and other material handling equipment.
- Adhered to all safety protocols and safe work practices to reduce the likelihood of injury.
- Studied blueprints, work instruction, sketches, drawings, and manuals to determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Selected, aligned, and secured holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on Lathe.
- Assembled and set various boring, slotting, and turning heads. Used CNC and manual equipment to perform rough and finishing machining.
CNC Lathe Operator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Measuring Instruments, Use of hand and power tools, CNC lathe Machine Operation, Operation and Monitoring, Quality Control, Voltage or Current meters, Gas welding, and Pressure Indicators.
Skills : Machinist training, MS-Excel.
- Utilized precision measuring instruments to insert work offsets to ensure parts conform to print.
- Ran CMM programs to measure bore and drilling dimensions. Operating multiple CNC Lathes.
- Performed preventative and unscheduled maintenance on the machine.
- Inserted changes adjust loading/unloading conveyors, monitor quality per prints, meeting exceeding production goals.
- Checked parts against blueprints making sure they are intolerant.
- Operated Machine, Measure parts for tolerances, cleaned, Some setup.
- Handcrafted wood items for flea markets, home gardening, home lawn care, in-home business.
CNC Lathe Operator/Technician Resume
Objective : A creative, reliable, hard working professional with a record of increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner. A team player who is attentive to detail.
Skills : Business Admin-90wpm, CNC Lathe Operator, Customer Service Rep.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios and the size and position of cuts.
- Inserted control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
- Measured dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Mounted, installed, aligned, and secured tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Lifted workpieces to machines manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Modified cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs.
- Stacked or load finished items or place items on conveyor systems.
Jr. CNC Lathe Operator Resume
Objective : Motivated CNC lathe operator seeking long term position to expand and grow career in clean, quality professional environment to create benefit for all.
Skills : Personable social skills, Management training, Quick learner.
- Duties include running parts on CNC lathes. Followed set up procedures for the Okuma CNC lathe machines
- Inspected parts for cosmetic and dimensional conformity.
- Ensured proper part handling and quantities throughout runs.
- Maintained part quality and uninterrupted machine runs.
- Set up work holding and tools in turrets from part programs and supervisor instructions.
- Set up and run CNC lathes and improve machining processes.
- Operated the machines and completion of orders for aircraft components and other small parts according to customer blueprints and standards.
CNC Lathe Operator II Resume
Headline : Machine Maintenance, Inventory Control, and Data Entry in order to obtain a position where can assist in sustaining and improving operations and contribute to the success of the organization in a long term setting.
Skills : Measuring Equipment, MS-Office.
- Removed axles from the machine and perform quality inspections to ensure that they conform to specifications using micrometers, calipers.
- Positioned and secured workpiece in machine safely. Change lathe jaws and bore to correct size.
- Examined and interpreted blueprints to determine item specifications and tolerances.
- Adjusted controls and navigate interface to access appropriate selection screens and make tooling adjustments.
- Changed and/or replace inserts and tooling blocks to maintain milling precision.
- Loaded programs and make alterations when needed.
- Organized keeping parts separated from the first steps to the final product.
Lead CNC lathe Operator Resume
Headline : A challenging position in a fast-paced environment that will allow for personal growth and further career advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Engine repair, Small engine repair.
- Operated CNC machines in a safe and efficient manner to produce parts to specifications.
- Checked parts with calipers, micrometers, pie tape, and height gauge.
- Maintained cleanliness of the machine and surrounding work area. Wrote programs for parts that were not yet stored in the database.
- Assisted new employees with set up, offsets, programming, and tool change.
- Performed first article inspections on all parts to comply with ISO.
- Completed all required record keeping and maintained the confidentiality of customers' products and documents.
- Entered production numbers into SAP inventory software as well as other computer programs to track efficiencies.
Associate CNC Lathe Operator Resume
Headline : Acquire a career advancement in the manufacturing field, preferably within the Gas Turbine and Aerospace field. With the wide range of skills and trades have learned in past experiences in manufacturing.
Skills : HVAC TECH, Technical Skills.
- Machined mostly with Mori Seiki Lathe, but have some Mazak experience.
- Verified dimensions using tooling, gages, and CMM.
- Loaded proper program to the machine, ensuring the program being used is the program called for the required part revision.
- Setup tools, chucks, and collets specific per job & setup sheet.
- Checked and changed inserts as required to ensure the quality of parts.
- Periodically checked certain tolerance cuts to ensure the maintained quality, if not 100% check every dimension.
- Read blueprints to manufacture parts to tolerance. Streamline operations to increase productivity.
Asst. CNC Lathe Operator Resume
Summary : To utilize skills and experience as a CNC Machine Operator and General Labor. Provide prompt and quality service for customers.
Skills : Mechanically Inclined, Fork Lift Operator, Inventory Management.
- Checked parts with a micrometer, dial indicator, gages, and calipers.
- Operated CNC machines in a safe and efficient manner to produce production parts to specifications.
- Ensured cleanliness of the machine and surrounding work area.
- Parted Washer Hang parts on Washer and blow chemicals off with air compressor gun.
- Put parts into bins and put labels on them. Edited G code programs.
- Recorded information on a Data Sheet and computer. Operated CNC lathe for manufacturing company.
- Measured drive shafts parts automobiles with Micrometers. Change inserts of the Lathe.
Cnc Lathe Operator Resume
Objective : To acquire a challenging position in an environment where can best utilize skills and education.
Skills : Landscaping, MS-Excel.
- Set up a CNC Lathe to make parts for seals. Also, check parts to make sure they are in the tolerances supplied by the blueprint.
- Attached identification labels to finished packaged items. Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
- Packaged the product in the form in which it will be sent out.
- Inspected and removed defective products and packaging material.
- Removed finished packaged items from machines and separate rejected items.
- Checked and overlook the shortage board for needed parts and disburse them to whom they went to.
- Worked with high tolerance and tight tolerances such as plus and minus
Machine Tool Tech