Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking an Engineering Technician position that will enable to acquire knowledge while furthering development opportunities.
Skills : Electronic Troubleshooting, Electronic Fabrication.
- Calibrates test stations, with automated test equipment or manually.
- Performs verification testing of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies using RF equipment.
- Identifies and troubleshoots potential production issues, including manufacturing defects, conduct failure analyses and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Completes rework instructions on assemblies/ systems and prepare technical reports.
- Trains technicians for testing procedures.
- Tunes electronic components, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Performs operational vibration and temperature cycle test to top assemblies.
- Identifies a wrong test procedure which was the cause of many failures and consulted the problem to the lead technician which led to the correction of the ATP.
- Tunes highly complex electronic components, assemblies and sub-assemblies to established frequencies; set up and calibrate test stations.
Sr. Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : To join a professional team to use and expand skills.Apply technical techniques, principles, and precedents to develop, design, modify, install, test, evaluate, or operate electrical, electronic, avionics, mechanical, and communications for receiver systems.
Skills : Maintaining, Repairing.
- Tests power supplies from world wide suppliers to be installed in IBM servers.
- Conducts Lightning Strike Using Keytek Mod.
- Conducts Power Outage and Power Line Disturbance using Pacific 390-G AC Power Source, Conduct EMC measuements using a Rohde & Schwarz ESRP - EMI test Receiver or Advantest R3131 Spectrum analyzer.
- Conducts Thermal testing , using NHR Series 8100i AutoTester to perform the following required tests: (Output Parameters, Ripple and Regulation, Efficiency, Inrush Current, Dynamic/Step Load, Power Line Disturbance, Over Current, Short Circuit, Brown Out, and Input Margins).
- Sets up and maintains Internal network for data collection from Indiviual Lab Testers Collect measurement data, compile and deliver data to engineers.
- Works with Company and Vender engineers on failure analysis.
- Designs and builds test circuits to be incorporated into test equipment.
- Works and tests to the component level.
Jr. Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : A seasoned professional with over 20 years of experience in Electronic Engineering and Quality Control Specializing in electriacl and electronic manufacturing, inspection, testing, debugging and repair.
Skills : Quality Control, Materials Management, Materials Management.
- Configured, assembled, tested and repaired PC's, workstations and servers.
- Installed and setup workstation network systems for customers.
- Repaired PCA's using soldering skills and soldering equipment.
- Tested, debugged PCA's using oscilloscopes and other testing equipment.
- Identified problems and issues related to products and line performance and implemented positive correction actions.
- Effectively trained employees in assembly instructions and safety policies and procedures.
- Facilitated Quality and Process Improvement team meetings.
- Communicated with operators, technicians, supervisors and management.
Electronic Engineering Technician I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and dedicated Electronic Engineering Technician position in the engineering, research, and development of current product lines of cars and trucks.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Soldering, Schematic Reading.
- Supports engineering efforts for new products, design PCB for new products, and improve existing demo board layouts.
- Develops Labview based test software.
- Maintains Laboratory equipment, test new laboratory equipment.
- Develops tools and processes to simplify customer support requests.
- Designs and tests demonstration circuits to meet customer specifications.
- Responsible for Mechanical design for probe station modification.
- Modifies thermal chamber to interface with PC to permit automated circuit testing.
Electronic Engineering Technician II Resume
Headline : To earn aElectronic Engineering Technician position with a great company that will challenge to constantly improve skills so that will be the best that can be.
Skills : Multi-Sim, Microsoft Visio, Inventory Management, Networking.
- Builds, modifies, troubleshoot, and repairs prototypes of electronic designs including video, audio and RF products.
- Supports production in various capacities.
- Designs and builds test Apparatus.
- Responsible for FCC testing for emissions and susceptibility.
- Responsible for Failure analysis on prototypes and market products.
- Researches information on components and processes for ongoing projects.
- Writes reports on test results.
Electronic Engineering Technician III Resume
Summary : A season technician with excellent interpersonal skills who takes pride in providing the support required to drive projects to successful completion. In addition to being a resourceful team player working with integrity and professionalism to earn respect, and exceed expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Managerial, CMMS.
- Assisted in the planning of technical support functions required to support engineering, research and development projects and activities.
- Demonstrated working knowledge principles and procedures within the work area.
- Provided ideas to the team to contribute to achievement of team goals.
- Built a prototype from rough sketches or plans.
- Fabricated parts, such as coils, terminal boards, or chassis, using bench lathes drills or machine tools.
- Designed basic circuitry and draft sketches for clarification of details and design documentation under engineers direction, using drafting instruments or computer aided design (CAD) equipment Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings or engineering instructions for assembling electronic units, applied the knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Tested electronic units, using standard test equipment, analyzed result to evaluate the performance and determined the need for adjustment.
- Performed preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Procured parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
Asst. Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Highly talented, self-motivated and hardworking electronics professional with seven years of experience in installation, repair and maintenance of electronic systems seeking a position of responsibilities that utilizes skills and experience and keen to work in an environment where enrich knowledge.
Skills : Circuit Design, Electronic And Control Technique.
- Repairs electrical controls and equipment used by industrial vehicles, fork lifts and scissor lifts.
- Works closely with the electrical and mechanical engineers with the design and development of final products.
- Assists with the process of finding vendors that will supply materials for new products.
- Assists the manufacturing department with their assembly needs.
- Designs test fixtures for products to assure products work fully and within standards.
- Constructs and coordinates the assembly of prototypes.
- Creates test machines specifically for each new prototype.
- Creates/updates bill of materials, manufacturing specifications, test instructions and assembly procedures for new and old products.
Associate Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Headline : To join a professional team to use and expand skills. Provides operational and technical maintenance support for Fallon Range Training Complex
Skills : Repairing, Trouble shoot.
- Serves as senior expert on Computer Aided Design (CAD)-based engineering applications and locally-developed design tools.
- Provides advice on all matters related to CAD/Building Information Modeling (BIM) and other computer aided engineering (CAE) tools.
- Responsible for overall coordination of work associated with CAD/BIM/CAE system use.
- Prepares implementation plans for CAD/BIM standards and software updates.
- Provides technical support to engineers regarding daily tasks for production of reports, plans, specifications, and drawings.
- Manages databases of engineering products on projects within the District.
- Resolves engineering problems related to the CAD/BIM/CAE environment.
Lead Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Electronic Engineering Technician career that utilizes knowledge in troubleshooting, repairing, and testing of electronic components.
Skills : Repairing, Technician.
- Read circuit diagrams to repair electronic boards.
- Provided technical support in determining whether problems were due to connectivity/software or if they were caused by hardware failure.
- Calibrated and tested equipment to determine causes for circuit board malfunctions.
- Provided training and technical support to customers and end users.
- Performed hardware support in PCs, Hubs, controllers, scanners, and all terminals including legacy units.
- Conducted functional diagnostic testing utilizing clients provided software packages running on Windows platform.
- Trained co-workers in troubleshooting and repairing electronic components.
- Provided quality control and inspected components before delivering to vendors and customers.
- Performed equipments failure analysis and report root cause analysis.
Electronic Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Engineering & Supervision Experience in; Product design, Manufacturing process, Production repair and Reverse logistics, Perform quality analysis and approval of samples; communicate with customers regarding quality defects, make corrective action and failure analysis of defective material and implement process controls & improvement.
Skills : Customer Service, Consumer Repair Technician, Electronic / Mechanical Engineering Technician.
- Builds and maintains proto - type assemblies for new pro-duct development.
- Designs and builds test fixtures for engineering and manufacturing.
- Completes written ECO's (engineering change orders) for manufacturing and engineering development.
- Analyzes existing engineering applications and plan future software acquisitions.
- Ensures that use of CAD/BIM is consistent with sound engineering principles and practices.
- Establishes procedures for project files and documentation.
- Assists management in the preparation of policies related to the use of CAD/BIM applications.