Accounting Associate Resume
Summary : Proven financial management executive with over 14 years of progressive experience. Versatile background in start-up, public, high growth, and turn-around corporations. Strong ability to lead enterprises thorough acquisitions and integrations. Participate in pre-acquisition due diligence and post acquisition streamlining.
Skills : Knowledgable In Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Data Entry, Microsoft Office.
- Process payroll every two weeks in two programs.
- Manage and balance payroll hours weekly for up to 250 employees.
- Search and find employees missing timesheet and hours.
- Approve time weekly through FUSE/ Journyx program.
- Run reports for expenses and mileage, monthly.
- Export payroll hours into Payroll program (Evolution).
- Process and manage payroll deductions.
- Enter all manual changes per payroll.
- Balance all deductions before payroll process.
Sr. Accounting Associate Resume
Summary : Pro-active professional with experience in both the accounting and human resources fields. Possess excellent communication skills with a proven ability to maintain confidentiality of written and verbal communication and to develop strong trust-based working relationships. Acquire new skills efficiently, with enthusiasm and autonomy.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Typing 80 WPM, Oracle SQL, Researching, Problem Solving, Dreamweaver.
- Accounting and Finance Managed all aspects of company payroll.
- Processed enrollments and changes for approximately 100 employees.
- Administered 401(k) contributions, transforming the system to internet-based transactions, in order to increase the efficiency of the plan.
- Controlled 401(k) audits and monitored auditors' performance to ensure deadlines for filing were met.
- Monitored AVANT's employee stock purchase plan, handling all maintenance for accounting records.
- Developed headcount, project allocation, stock option and sales reports for monthly financial data to be distributed among management and board members.
- Configured and maintained a vacation accrual system to trace employees' time off, so as to generate more accurate budget estimates.
- Managed all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepared weekly check runs and responded to creditor queries.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Accounting Associate Resume
Objective : Accounting Associate is responsible for supporting the accounting, finance and general ledger functions of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Sound Judgement, Problem Solving, Accountability For Actions, Time Management.
- Point of Sale-maintenance, daily reporting, and post to Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare monthly member statements including review, editing, printing, emailing and mailing.
- Process monthly ACH transactions and post to member accounts accurately.
- Assist members with billing questions and make any adjustments as necessary.
- Balance, transmit and record cash and or credit card sales.
- Responsible for petty cash. Daily bank account reconciliation.
- Website maintenance, proofreading, creating and post events.
- Receive Mail and route accordingly.
Accounting Associate III Resume
Summary : Obtain a position in Accounting or Administrative Support. Responsible for providing daily accounting and financial support to the accounting administrative staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logic, Final Cut Pro.
- Process invoices from purchase orders and non-purchase orders.
- Validate accuracy, make sure appropriate backup exists, and verify appropriate signature approval.
- Edit AP postings and file edit and posting journals.
- Review subcontractor invoices, forward to appropriate personnel, validate open balances.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries (internal & external) emails or phone calls.
- Reviewed Supplier Profiles for tin numbers and if 1099 forms are required.
- Process vendor request changes: Prepare new vendor, vendor address changes, tin numbers & 1099 forms as required.
- Review vendor statements. Pull and edit check runs.
Associate Of Arts
Accounting Associate II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will utilize abilities and further potential in the company and that recognizes and rewards innovation, high performance and achievement.
Skills : Viewpoint Accounting, Jd Edwards, Hyperion, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and complete deposits for pick up within time required for armored car service.
- Identify, record, and track register and office long and short.
- Communicate shortages as per guideline to management.
- Monitor area for signs of shrink and potential security risks and inform management and Loss Prevention.
- Prepare, organize, and separate various reports and logs: identifies relevant information and distribute relevant information to appropriate managers.
- Confirms the appropriate amount of currency in the Accounting Office upon opening, after final deposit and prior to closing the office daily.
- Prepare pre-set loan and change amounts to ensure Customer Service Managers (CSM's') and management will have adequate access to cash.
Bachelor Of Science
Accounting Associate I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong educational background in business and accounting. Enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating environment where can assist others as well as challenging and expanding knowledge.
Skills : SAP, Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Followed financial guidelines and related laws and regulations when reconciling, tracking, and reporting financial transactions.
- Advised others on accounting practices and principles when asked to do so.
- Recorded and reconciled financial data, tracked register audits and chargebacks, and secured accounting files in a timely manner.
- Reported security risks, incorrect or inefficient processes, and potentially improper accounting practices.
- Used policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices.
- Used data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involved others as needed.
- Recognized what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Showed care and concern when serving our Associates and Customers.
- Asked questions in order to understand and meet Associate and Customer needs.
Accounting Associate/Assistant Resume
Summary : Goal oriented and consistently meets and exceeds organizational deadlines and objectives. An organize team player with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Skills : Multitasking, Accuracy, Accountability, Time Management, Filing, Researching, Smart System, Recycler.
- Facilitated the accounting of purchased and leased vehicles.
- Reviewed car purchases to ensure accuracy of accounting including proper cost, verifying loan information, rebates, salesmen commission and profit.
- Managed the inventory and accounting of 200 plus new and used vehicles.
- Accounts Payable.
- Coordinated with Sales Manager with vehicles purchased at auction to ensure prompt payment to vendors.
- Reported to the Comptroller the sales of new vehicles to ensure prompt payoffs of vehicles that were floored, within the guidelines of the bank and Ford Motor Company.
- Paid off traded vehicles to obtain lien releases.
- Ensured all payments were applied to proper vehicles.
Accounting Associate/Consultant Resume
Objective : Dedicated and hard-worker who is ready to be an asset to the mortgage industry using professional skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio And OneNote.
- Prepared and review accounting reports; monitored account transactions and reconciled accounts monthly.
- Processed buy/sell demand notes and short term investment funds.
- Rendered and mailed Trust invoices.
- Processed payments and cleared outstanding accounts receivables.
- Played a lead role to implement Info Web, which allows Plan Sponsors and Third Party Administrators to access the pension data Access portal.
- Updated Business Continuity Plan to include Disaster Recovery (DR) Scenarios for web products and coordinated successful DR tests.
- Developed client scorecards to improve overall reporting metrics; enabling the team to understand our client's expectations, and promote continuous improvements.
- Impacted every aspect of the system, operational processes, all clients and third-party vendors.
Accounting Associate/Executive Resume
Objective : Helping people is a goal of mine, and it brings me great pleasure to thrive in a fast paced environment in a high efficient manner.
Skills : Proficient In Word, proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and very detail oriented.
- Collaborates with CFO in preparation for an annual budget and financial reports required by funders.
- Updates senior staff and board members on policies and financial information.
- Receives invoices and check requests, applies accounting code, and verifies approval signatures.
- Processes account payable to be handled on time and to appropriate vendors.
- Enter accounts payable transactions and vendor information in the system.
- Maintains files of invoices paid, check registers, voided checks and other financial records for retrieval and review.
- Compiled up to date Tax ID information allowing processing of 1099s.
- Oversaw the maintenance of all records relating to loan payments, escrow accounts, contractor payments, and grants.
- Facilitated contact and mediate issues with vendors regarding invoicing discrepancies.
Bachelor Of Science
Accounting Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in government, non-profit organization or a company where could contribute experience and background in general accounting/bookkeeping and payroll administration.
Skills : Business Administration, Computer systems, Communication.
- Schedule and cut check before the due date: Obtain the signature; Match invoice to check.
- Verify all invoices and enter the Accounting System.
- Verify the order sheets and input into the Accounting System.
- Send the bill to customers, manage Accounts receivables, and collect aged receivable as needs.
- Process daily deposits. Manage petty cash.
- Process payroll weekly, update and maintain existing employee payroll records, enter attendance records into payroll system based on the time card system information, and establish new employee payroll records, post changes in pay and tax status.
- Monitor and verifies Time Card System, correct the erroneous Punches.
Associate In Accounting