Senior Fleet Coordinator Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Senior Fleet Coordinator with 8+ years of experience in an Automobile field. Seeking a suitable position in a progressive organization that will give an opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills to the best of the educational attainment and work experiences.
Skills : Management, Communication, Coordination, Teamwork, Microsoft Office
- Tracked billing for each department as to vehicle expenditures.
- Maintained employee efficiencies in regard to all repairs and safety concerns.
- Purchased equipment, parts and all necessary items needed for Medical Transportation Services.
- Managed the dispatching of 75+ drivers for inbound and outbound products.
- Organized various pickups for bi-products from processing facilities
- Processed registrations and titles for all vehicles leased or owned by the company.
- Organized yearly audits relevant to all depots nationwide.
Bachelors Of Science
Fleet Coordinator/Fleet Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Fleet Coordinator/Fleet Manager with a desire to secure a challenging position with a well managed and structured company. Possess excellent communication, decision-making, problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills with result-oriented dedication towards goals
Skills : Transportation, Trouble Shooting, Fleet Management, Customer Service.
- Oversaw planning, organizing, and maintaining the organization's import fleet, including financial files, import transit, and customs clearance.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with Operations and other departments on inventory reports.
- Worked cross organizationally with depots/vendors. Conducted monthly forecasting and financial review to assess efficiency and cost savings.
- Organized and maintained financial files that include invoice processing, reconciliation, and billing.
- Lead in developing and overseeing protocol for positioning equipment and conducting inventories.
- Provided professional growth, guidance and mentoring for new organizational members.
- Worked directly with Operations and Sales department heads to ensure the availability of tanks to customers.
Lead Fleet Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that allows utilizing the current skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable employment opportunity. Seeking for responsible position to apply the domain knowledge in the areas of travels which offer professional growth in future
Skills : 10 Key Calculator, Fax Machine, Copier, Switchboard Phones, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Fleet sales team of a large dealership.
- Preparation of vehicle orders for entry to the sales platform.
- Create and/or update all departmental forms; copying and filing of departmental paperwork; submit requests for supplies.
- Scheduling drivers and deliveries to customers (3,000+ per year).
- Prepare and submit weekly payroll information for department drivers (40+).
- Create and/or document all meeting minutes and changes in policy in relation to fleet drivers.
- Assist with resolution of human resource and payroll-related issues, including documentation of performance-related issues; recommended and initiated self-review and peer review process.
- Prepare and submit work orders to outside vendors.
Bachelors of Science
Fleet Coordinator - Full Time Resume
Summary : Fleet Coordinator with the ability to grasp technical aspects quickly and willingness to
learn. Looking forward to a challenging career in a professional and competitive environment to utilize the skills and abilities and that offers organizational and professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, MS Office, Account Management, Forecasting
- Processed vehicle transfer and vehicle termination requests.
- Updated Fleet Management Site with changes to driver information.
- Developed and maintained Fleet's SharePoint sites.
- Processed new vehicle requests through the factory or from the bailment process.
- Developed vehicle specifications and up-fit criteria based on region.
- Wrote procedures and policies pertaining to the company vehicle fleet.
- Verified system information on new vehicle receipts, identification numbers and license plates; resolved any discrepancies.
- Scheduled, arranged and tracked pickup and delivery of available units to match rental demands.
Bachelors Of Science
Fleet Coordinator - Temp Resume
Objective : An experienced Fleet Coordinator with experience in strategic records organization and keeping and as a service writer. Progressively responsible experience providing knowledgeable skills in designing spreadsheets for advancements in technology, design of records, and administration support to managers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Control, Management, Communication, Coordination.
- Responsible for the administrative duties of the company's fleet of 10,000 company-owned vehicles.
- Maintained the (Lawson) fleet database on Division levels.
- Maintained the (Fleet Focus) maintenance database for each Division.
- Responsible for maintaining the yearly DMV registrations for each division.
- Coordinated any movement of company-owned units across the country.
- Managed 50-100 drivers, responsible for knowing AS400, dispatching freight, auditing driver's delivery time, home time, and available time.
- Coordinated out-bound and return loads for a team of over 40 truck drivers.
Fleet Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in operation at an organization, offering responsibility and opportunities for the growth of an organization providing a favorable environment for personal growth. To seek a challenging career works in unison with team members to meet current world challenges.
Skills : MS Office Professional Suite, QuickBooks Premier Accountant, Multi Listing Service.
- Daily administration of Corporate Fleet and Corporate Fleet Fuel Programs.
- Coordinate implementation of company vehicles and add and terminate vehicles as needed following policy guidelines.
- Troubleshoot daily questions and concerns from drivers.
- Keep detailed information on all company vehicles which included updating vehicle status, entering registration information, updating insurance information, deleting termed vehicles and adding acquired vehicles as needed.
- Update fleet management companies of changes daily.
- Administer insurance and vehicle registration.
- Authorize maintenance, repairs and service call for fleet vehicles.
Assistant Fleet Coordinator Resume
Headline : Accomplished detail-oriented Assistant Fleet Coordinator with over 5 years of Sales & Marketing logistical planning and project management within the pharmaceutical industry. Proficient in managing and synchronizing essential details of multiple projects in an efficient and resourceful manner, while adapting well to modifications in diverse business environments.
Skills : Accounting, Bookkeeping, Office Management, Teamwork, Microsoft Office
- Ensure the ongoing safe operation and utilization of all Fleet equipment.
- Schedule and assign carriers and equipment to ensure timely, complete, and accurate performance against customer requirements.
- Administer and support emergency on the road maintenance to ensure maximum equipment availability.
- Procure and monitor Driving Team Members' equipment use and requirements.
- Act as the line of response to Driving Team Members' continuous improvement recommendations.
- Recommend and support implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify and escalate process exceptions required to meet Transfreight and/or customer requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Fleet Coordinator Resume
Objective : Junior Fleet Coordinator, adept at functioning well as an independent worker with little to no supervision. Especially skilled at maintaining superb relationship networks with clients vendors and all levels of staff with a high degree of courtesy and professionalism.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Sales, Customer Service, Management.
- Assist management in extensive day to day operations of a fleet including over 6,000 pieces of rolling equipment.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with outside vendors and representatives.
- Approve or deny all outside breakdowns and vendor repairs.
- Depreciation reporting on all equipment in order to coordinate when outdated equipment needed to be replaced.
- Evaluate depreciated equipment to sale and plan procurement strategies.
- Generate numerous data and cost reporting metrics of high volume vendors to mitigate overall expenses.
- Approve all fleet accounts, purchases, and review invoices for cost accuracy.
Bachelor Of Science
Fleet Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To attain the confidence of the company using the expertise in the field of Automotive Engineering, proven technical abilities coupled with robust people handling skills can help in bringing efficiency in servicing clients. Thereby approaching a positive growth for the career along with the cherished reputation of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Control, 10 Key Calculator, Fax Machine, Copier, Switchboard Phones.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of a fleet of 300 trucks in various office locations, plus dozens of various types of equipment trailers.
- Review, approve and track all repair costs for vehicles and all equipment.
- Schedule and follow through with annual inspections on trucks and trailers.
- Initiate and correspond with insurance companies on all claims.
- Track all accident information and claim reimbursements.
- Disperse company tools and keep tool supply inventory stocked.
- Added and terminated authorized personnel to the Fleet Fuel program as needed.
Fleet Coordinator - Contract Resume
Summary : A conscientious detail-oriented Fleet Coordinator with excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills and proven record in cost savings and goal attainment. Exceptional negotiating skills and outstanding communication at all levels.
Skills : MS Office, Account Management, Forecasting, Budgeting.
- Responsible for providing service and support to logistics & transportation departments.
- Assisted in the administration of the company's automotive fleet programs.
- Performed various clerical tasks to maintain fleet records.
- Reviewed & authorized maintenance repairs.
- Coordinated & scheduled PM's, DOT & BIT Inspections with driver's/operators, managers, and outside vendors.
- Coordinated & schedule pickup and delivery of vehicles with driver's/operators, managers and outside vendors.
- Provided proper containers to facilities prior to shipments Calculated drivers time for vacation, overtime, and for all payroll procedures.
High School Diploma
Fleet Coordinator Resume
Summary : Multifaceted, self-motivated, Fleet Coordinator with strong organizational skills and capabilities to manage. Excellent communication and problem-solving experience allowing the ability to execute and achieve targeted goals in projected time frames using limited resources.
Skills : Excel, Word, Windows, Powerpoint, IBM notes, Cargowise.
- Managed up to 15 drivers coordinating equipment and product needs, per loading requirement.
- Monitored driver's hours of service per DOT regulation.
- Performed driver's annual reviews discussing MVR violations and safety issues.
- Calculated driver's weekly compensation based on deliveries of each driver.
- Managed hiring process including; posting an ad, interviewing, background check, and application verification.
- Performed new employee orientation and intake.
- Answered multiple phone lines, respond to email, reply to fax from sales personnel and customers in a professional timely manner.
Bachelors of Science