Commercial Teller/Lead Teller Resume
Headline : Devoted to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting, and surpassing company expectations self-starter, flexible, independent, organized, punctual and polite, cooperative and hardworking; working knowledge of various computer software programs. To obtain a challenging position that will enable me to employ my sales skills and customer service experience to increase business and improve overall client satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Office, Training, Leadership, Copy, Fax, Printer, Multi Landline Phones, 10key, Communication Such As Listening, Verbal, Written, Research.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate transaction processing.
- Accepting retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking, and savings account withdrawals.
- Balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculating daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Examining checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Explaining, promoting, or selling products or services such as checking and savings accounts, loans, travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Answering customer inquiries and referring customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Maintaining proper teller and vault cash levels including: ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Representing the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers.
High School Diploma
Lead Teller/Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Lead Teller/Assistant Manager dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems. To utilize my managerial, problem-solving, and communication skills to further my goals to acquire, retain, deepen, and manage relationships with all of my customers in a retail position that offers exposure to sales and customer service.
Skills : Retail Sales, Problem Solving, Team Motivation, Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Relations, Financial Risk, Financial Services
- Demonstrated the ability to represent the company in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers, and co-workers.
- Demonstrated the ability to perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the workflow.
- Contributed to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals, maintained compliance with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for bank opening and/or closing, assisted in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash, providing additional products including cashier's checks, personal money orders while being able to identify customer needs to lead the team to achievements in individual and team goals.
- Assisted in supervising teller staff, coaching, training, and the development of tellers.
- Provided positive coaching to establish consistent great experiences with every interaction, work priorities and with all transactions, order and maintain vault cash, audit ATM on a monthly basis as well as cash drawers, investigate teller losses and institute a corrective flow of work.
- Coached, mentored and lead tellers by example with clear communication skills, transaction handling, and problem resolution processes.
- Assisted the Branch Manager in performance management and new hire selection processes.
Lead Teller/Teller Resume
Summary : Lead Teller/Teller skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs.
Skills : Mastery Of Microsoft Office Programs, Administration, Cash Handling, Financial Report Auditing, Inventory Control, Reconciling Balance Statements, Leadership.
- Maintaining responsibility for cash drawer and following proper balancing procedures.
- Acting as a resource to identify and resolve more complex client servicing issues.
- Coaching tellers on product knowledge and customer service techniques to meet established referral goals.
- Taking ownership of client issues when possible, with the assistance of the branch management.
- Making product suggestions based on the client's needs and refer to a member of the branch team.
- Providing answers and assistance for client questions/concerns, utilizing resources within the branch.
- Providing direction and guidance for branch staff on operational/regulatory procedures.
- Ensuring that the branch facilities (internal and external) are maintained.
- Balancing cash transactions daily and minimizes out of balance occurrences.
- Following bank policies, procedures, and guidelines that comply with federal, state, local regulations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Teller - Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : Operations Specialist with a winning attitude and desire to deliver an exceptional experience. Focused on setting high expectations and raising customer service standards. Interested in another job to provide extra income. To obtain a position in the analytical group that utilizes the achievements, skills, leadership abilities, and strategic thinking, which enable me to consistently exceed earning future goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Management, Scheduling, Banking
- Compiled data and requested reports for other departments or branches of the company.
- Provided effective backup to the teller line as needed.
- Ensured that members are properly notified of any discrepancies in their transactions and followed up on all member problems or complaints of the teller area or drive-thru.
- Ensured proper and timely reporting on Money Orders, Travelers Checks and bagged coin to the Federal Reserve.
- Received and processed all returned checks by either
redepositing, clearing from accounts, contacting the customer or turning over the Collection Department and maintained daily subsidiary.
- Responsible for meeting sales and service goals set by management.
- Worked with all staff to improve cross-selling skills and to provide updates on policy and procedure
- Responsible for overseeing the operation of the On-site ATM, including daily balancing and cash replenishment.
Lead Teller/Sale Resume
Headline : Exceptionally customer and service-oriented, experienced in fast-paced financial environments. Focused on maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency, as well as achieving branch goals. Provides well-rounded customer service, with strong communication skills, sales experience and deep knowledge of the banking industry. Self-motivated banking professional offering Bilingual services. Works effectively on teams, as well as independently, in fast-paced environments.
Skills : Customer Interactions, Retail Sales Management, Customer Satisfaction, Stakeholder Engagement, Financial Valuation, Business Technology, Strategic Analysis, Business Data Reporting
- Supervising a team of tellers in superior customer service, cash management, cross-selling, and sales, and model expectations in performance and behavior.
- Regularly observing and reviewing teller engagement initiatives, and customize teller goals.
- Analyzing the performance of the branch and monitoring cash management activities, ensuring accuracy and consistent adherence to compliance standards.
- Exceeded performance goals of 120 bank products for the second and third quarters of 2016.
- Reached highest rating score of 100% for customer experience and satisfaction.
- Mastered compliance requirements and implemented operational processes that achieved the highest regional audit score of 96%.
- Provided support and guidance to branch staff in the absence of a Manager, conducted sales meetings and performance reviews.
- Created one-minute approaches to be used with customers about each product to generate quality sales referrals.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Teller/Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Lead Teller/Sales Representative dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction by handling transactions in a prompt and effective manner while building that positive client relationship Works well under pressure and ability to solve difficult situations. Highly organized with attention to detail. Reliable, the hard-working dedicated employee. To use my interpersonal, organizational, technological, and problem-solving skills to be the most effective and efficient employee possible.
Skills : Cash Handling, Manager, Multi-Line Phone System, Filing, Training, Fast-Paced Worker, Computer, Bilingual
- Cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Received checks and cashed for a deposit, verified amounts, and checked the accuracy of deposit slips.
- Balanced currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions.
- Examined checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments.
- Ensured the teller line was operating in compliance with bank regulation.
- Conducted audits of tellers cashboxes, vaults settled multi-cash ATM's weekly work as a team leader to ensure service goals were met on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis mentor team and help resolve customer issues.
- Used excellent customer service skills to ensure all customer banking need was fulfilled.
- Served customers by accurately and promptly performing transactions while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ensured that all tellers are aware of, and participate in the achievement of service and sales goals.
Lead Teller Loan Disburse Resume
Objective : Trustworthy and motivated Lead Teller/ Loan Disburser possessing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. With more than four years of experience building customer loyalty by effectively resolving problems, and quickly processing transactions. Experienced in cash handling, balancing drawers and all aspects of opening and closing procedures. Seeking a career in a well-established company, along with the development of new skills in which I can grow and enhance my abilities.
Skills : Excel And Outlook, Microsoft Office, Management, Scheduling, Banking, Bilingual, Customer Relations, Finance
Processed all transactions within assigned limits, maintained a cash drawer, and properly balances cash drawer at the end of each workday.
Processed the rejects, loan payments, reviewed branch reports, and completed audits as assigned by the Relationship Center Manager.
Assisted with the daily branch settlement and reconcilement process, including oversight for night deposit and ATM balancing.
Worked with the Teller team to enhance customer service expectations and provided responsive, quality client service at all times.
- Performed in the role of training and development personnel for new CSRs and /or existing CSRs as needed.
- Demonstrated sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to established guidelines and procedures.
- Maintained knowledge of the bank policies and financial center procedures, and take responsibility to keep up to date on any changes.
- Maintained personally a balancing record that is in line with policy and have the ability to find and correct outages and to enlist help as needed for more difficult errors.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Teller/Assistant Branch Manager Resume
Headline : Responsible, motivated, detail-oriented Lead Teller/Assistant Branch Manager eager to bring excellent customer service to a growing company in need of top-level support. Outgoing professional who is looking to provide exceptional and courteous customer service, strong expertise and vast knowledge to help coordinate smooth operations of the company. To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my banking and customer service experience to the fullest.
Skills : Team Player With Great Communication, Responsible, Fast-Paced Worker, Computer, Bilingual, Microsoft Office
- Training and developing incoming employees, taking ownership of teller journals and coaching tellers on exceptional customer service and identifying ques to offer additional bank products.
- Assisting tellers with out-of-balance reconciliations ensuring proper corrections are made.
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with customers and coworkers research and resolving customer issues making sure their concerns are taken seriously.
- Providing approvals in accordance with bank policies and procedures when needed to complete certain transactions.
- Preparing weekly teller work schedules to ensure all time periods are covered.
- Partnering with Service Manager on completing control tasks year-round to adhere to security and audit procedures.
- Performing daily and monthly audits on all cash vaults, ATM's and individual cash lines.
- Responding to e-mail inquiries submitted by different departments to perform appropriate maintenance.
- Maintaining confidentiality of bank records and client information.
High School Diploma
Personal Banker And Lead Teller Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Personal Banker And Lead Teller offering strong communication and quick thinking skills. Works effectively on teams, as well as independently, in fast-paced environments. Bank Teller experienced in fast-paced financial environments. Focused on maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency, as well as achieving branch goals. Enthusiastic Customer Service Representative who follows policies and procedures, while offering a friendly customer environment. Seeking a position with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, company growth, and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Professional Development, Bilingual, Customer Relations, Finance
- Entailed the careful processing of transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Found opportunities to help the customer financially and also through diligence protect a customer's account through thoroughly looking at different monetary items to prevent fraud.
- Aided with the training of new hires by teaching them the policy and procedures.
- Helped the Service Manager with various projects such as; educating fellow employees with the recent procedures and regulations given to us by human resources efficiently and diligently.
- Responsible for coaching and development of tellers complete operational functions such as approving transactions, cash control, branch security, internal control.
- Listened to clients concerns and determined needs in order to make relevant recommendations and introductions to sales associates.
- Calculated teller cash drawers to identify overages and shortages, ensued disciplinary actions and coached employees to prevent future instances.
- Performed branch audits and reconciliations of consignment items and general ledger tickets, including teller cash drawers and ATMs.
- Monitored customer interactions with staff members to ensure high-performance and consistent delivery of world-class service.
Bachelor Of Arts
Client Service Associate/Lead Teller Resume
Objective : Experienced Client Service Associate/Lead Teller, effective at multi-tasking and maintaining a friendly attitude under pressure. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while consistently achieving individual sales goals. Seeking a challenging position within a company where I can, apply strong customer service, problem-solving and analytical skills to provide effective support and assist to Bank Manager and other staff members.
Skills : Customer Service-oriented, Cash Handling, Detail-oriented, Excellent Time Management, Typing, 10-Key, Telephone
- Maintained appropriate amount and denominations of cash based on expected client traffic conducted branch operation tasks such as balanced and replenished ATM, TCD, TCR, and prepared and processed shipments.
- Exemplified versatility and multi-tasking skills in performing diverse tasks such as accepting deposits and withdrawals, verifying signatures and providing additional customer services including savings bonds and information on certificates of deposits.
- Processed 25-30 customer transactions each hour through patience, attention to detail, and the ability to follow procedures within guidelines while identifying and making sales referrals, cross-selling bank services, and products for partners.
- Obtained and processed information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
- Received mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Carried out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Received checks and cash for deposit, verified amounts and checked the accuracy of deposit slips.
- Offered company products as needed to help customers obtain financial gain.
High School Diploma