Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : A sales representative position with a major medical device company. Proven self-starter with a successful track record for expanding overall sales with a strong understanding of the endoscopy medical device market. Recognized as a dedicated, proactive, and resourceful employee by management, customers, and peers.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Exceeded monthly sales goal of $450,000 every month by identifying and understanding needs, making recommendations, and closing sales on the management of OR, sterile processing, and echo-cardiology departments.
- Managed existing hospital accounts ensuring on-time delivery of products, and upselling new products to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Facilitated trade show booths (AAMI IASCHIMM etc.) while prospecting attendees to asses needs and make recommendations for proper disinfection devices.
- Formulated innovative sales strategy for service contracts to new and existing accounts.
- Contracted sales increased 60%.
- Partnered in closing a major healthcare provider for system-wide implementation of 4 systems totaling $90,200 Mystaire Inc.
- Increased overall sales by 7% by identifying and understanding needs, making recommendations and closing sales on law enforcement officers, life science companies, educational institutions, and pharmaceutical companies.
Sr. Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : Results-driven with strategic and tactical leadership experience and over 9 years of progressively responsible recruiting achievement. Superior knowledge of requirements analysis and definition, deep sourcing and salary negotiation. Optimize candidate sourcing by leveraging counseling background and listening strengths to hone in on hiring manager requirements and probe for candidate experience.
Skills : MS Office, SAS, R, CPR Certified, Research, Modeling, Teaching, Statistics, Data Analysis, Spss, Photoshop.
- Served as point-of-contact for customer orders, quotation proposals, and problem resolution for the South Central Sales Region.
- Analyzed customer inquiries to determine resources and actions needed to resolve customer concerns.
- Tracked sales orders and trends by liaising between external customers, internal factory personnel and sales engineers and leveraging IRMA mainframe, Baan 4.1 ERP system, and an internet-based customer relationship management system (Salesforce.com).
- Secured an additional $1 million meter socket account for region by developing key customer relationship with a new account.
- Conducted weekly follow-up with factory personnel, customer, and sales engineers while providing detailed product pricing and lead-time updates to gain trust and prove integrity with new customer.
- Sealed the deal by orchestrating a smooth hand-off to sales engineer and ensuring seamless team effort Corporate HR Consultant/ Recruiter (SIEMENS .) Wendell, NC Orchestrated full-life cycle recruiting by determining hiring requirements, sourcing candidates, screening/interviewing applicants, negotiating salaries, and extending offers for corporate and remote locations.
- Tracked requisitions and candidate flow with Resumix 5.3 (ATS) applicant tracking system.
- Re-staffed corporate IT department by hiring 20 technical personnel in a 4-month period.
- Increased the quality of candidates by participating in technical interviews for positions such as Network Architect, Unix Engineer, NT System Administrator, MS/Exchange Administrator, and Help Desk Technicians Levels II and III.
Jr. Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Objective : Technical Sales Specialist is to establish and maintain relationships to ensure customer needs are continuously met. o enter the company on the ground level and demonstrate you have the ability to work your way to the top.
Skills : Web Design, Graphic Design, Office Applications - Excel, WORD, ACCESS, Written And Oral Communication, Tutoring, Business Consulting.
- Established monthly VIP subscription accounts through networking events, meetings, personal sales calls, cold calls, door-to-door sales, and emails
- Managed VIP accounts and provide VIP’s assistance booking and establishing relationships with YAFNs
- Provided VIP clients solutions to problems;
- Continually enhanced selling skills, network reach, VIP list, and industry knowledge;
- Developed and maintained communication with new and current VIP accounts in order to facilitate YAFN interactions – serving as the primary point of contact for all VIP accounts under your list;
- Assisted Operations and Administration departments with project organization and VIP/YAFN expectations;
- Assisted Technical Support and YAFN/VIP communication.
Technical Sales Specialist I Resume
Objective : 20 plus years of pharmaceutical sales experience, including product launches and territory management, effectively covering large geographical areas. Successfully launched a CII extended release Opioid, 2 Personalized Medicine diagnostic tests, a Fibromyalgia product and a Parkinson's product.
Skills : Management, Organizing, Sales.
- Supported sales personnel with technical support, technical IT consulting and analysis, both within teams as well as for stand alone opportunities.
- Provided onsite support to the core sales team, working with customer SMEs to develop and define the customer's environment to determine technical strategy to support the opportunity's sales strategy based on Client Value Methodology.
- Specialized in UC, virtualization and consolidation via networking and infrastructure methodologies.
- Negotiated fiber optic connectivity, an untarriffed connectivity method, for 50% less per mile than originally obtained by the customer.
- Captured a discount of 68% on network hardware and 60% on network software, (more than double the corporate discount).
- Negotiated for fiber installation charges to be waived for all sites where fiber installs could be performed without trenching.
- Led project teams of up to ten to develop consultative client solutions including mainframe, network, help desk, and recovery solutions.
- Secured VAN, Voice, and Data RFP for major steel corporation, with a 60 month term and a $50 million total contract value.
Technical Sales Specialist II Resume
Headline : Technical Sales Specialist experience in sales and marketing professional with 14 years biotech, medical and pharmaceutical (documented) success. Most recently, working as a Sales Director and Recruiter for an online Nutrition and Health company.
Skills : Sales / Sales Management, Business Development.
- Generates and services accounts in Rheumatology field for two new esoteric lab tests used in Rheumatoid Arthritis patients: diagnosis and prognosis of RA and monitoring therapeutic drug levels of RA patients on Methotrexate.
- Independently executes, launch and in-service diagnostic lab tests to Northwestern, RUSH, UIC, West Suburban and private practices throughout Chicago.
- Provides in-service to medical and lab staff on specimen, collections, test requisition, reimbursement and billing system.
- Presents and negotiates bill agreements contract between Cypress Bioscience and lab director, pathology departments, phlebotomists and hospital decision makers.
- Launches new fibromyalgia product for Neurology, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, consistently top ranked in district for trx and nrx.
- Responsible for Marketing and Products Specialist, putting best practices identified from a regional panel together for peer discussions.
- Develops a targeted business plan with Learning Technology Representatives and in partnership with the Product Teams
Technical Sales Specialist III Resume
Summary : To continue to advance in a Technical Sales Specialist position of pharmaceutical and medical sales where compensation is based on personal performance.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Develops/maintains a thorough understanding of Math, Chemistry and Placement as a discipline to include core McGraw-Hill Higher Education strategies/products, competition, market dynamics, and customer behavior.
- Works closely with the Math and Chemistry product team to drive successful campaigns to win new business, grow existing business, and retain market share. Share information learned in the field and from ALEKS Specialists with product team to better position our products.
- Works with the Director of Sales to develop a training plan for Learning Technology Representatives.
- Identifies ongoing professional development needs to ensure this team performs at the highest level.
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and inspires Learning Technology Representatives.
- Provides regular and ongoing feedback to develop this team and build on the strengths of each individual.
- Develops and maintains a list of the top accounts and drive the strategy for winning business at these accounts.
- Drives regional events to bring together decision-makers in key areas
Asst. Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a Technical Sales Specialist position that allows for career growth and professional development. Top performer with a proven success record as a Sales Executive, Office Manager and Business Development Dynamic and dedicated professional with a B.S. in International Business Marketing Proven leadership abilities Exemplary team player Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills Excellent organizational and time management skills Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Internet.
Skills : Inventor, Solidworks, FEA, CFD, Manufacturing Support.
- Responsible for establishing and developing new business accounts.
- Represented a variety of high speed data products services (T-1 HICAP, PRI, ISDN FRAME RELAY, SMDS and ATM).
- Involved in planning, developing, and designing data networks and voice solutions to business customers.
- Teamed and coordinated with various departments of Pacific Bell to provide a successful implementation.
- Partnered with the product team to effectively build community and develop accounts for future partnering opportunities.
- Sold leap system applied for s-10 grant Wallace coulter foundation in miami $700,000.
- Sponsored 3 customer seminars at the university of miami dri (core imaging).
Associate Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Headline : Multi-faceted senior level sales professional with 20 years of experience bringing a tenacity for building new business, strategic thinking and extensive experience in relationship management. Consistently ranked nationally in the top 5% for sales performance.
Skills : Management, Sales, Customer Service, MS Office, IT, Analytical.
- Sells products and systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned special business unit.
- Establishes and maintainss effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product and services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ATI by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicates details in accordance with ATI offering and strategy.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
Lead Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : To secure a Technical Sales Specialist position that will enable to use strong communication & organizational skills, customer service & sales background, while using ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Saleforce,etc, Sales And Marketing.
- Searched for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximized client potential in designated regions.
- Developed long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuaded clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery; negotiated tender, contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Provided pre and post-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Provided after-sales support services and provided technical support as required.
- Arranged and carried out product training and demos.
- Met and exceeded regular sales targets - Supported marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Made technical presentations and demonstrated how a product met client needs.
Technical Sales Specialist Resume
Objective : A Senior Sales Engineer with sixteen years of software resale and licensing experience, specializing in supporting sales teams, delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, performing architecture reviews, closing sales, and providing product training.
Skills : Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, Splunk, SQL, IBM DB2.
- Provides technical sales support to three Big Data & Core Database portfolio account managers covering Financial Service, Higher Education and commercial accounts.
- Leads product demonstrations for core database on-premise offerings as well as IBM's Cloud Data Services product offerings.
- Acts as the team expert on relational database competitive technologies.
- Develops a series of training presentations for both the technical sales specialists and account managers in competitive offerings.
- Organizes and delivers on-site Proof of Technology sessions for customers on core database and cloud product solutions.
- Develops training for the technical sales team on conducting discovery during new opportunity identification.
- Delivers the training to both local and remote members of the technical sales team.