Automation Lead Resume
Summary : Over 10.5 years of diversified experience in software testing industry. Experience in Online Retail, Telecom and Supply Chain domain. Worked in Agile, Pair Programming, BDD and Waterfall life cycle. Code development using Core Java, Java Script, Python and VB. Expertise in test automation using Selenium Web driver.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Kuka Robots, Fanuc Robots, Okuma CNC, Vertical Lathes.
- Enhanced search capabilities and other feature.
- Automated HP Service Manager's service catalog providing the automated ability to request, fulfill and validate the workflow of all 41 catalog items.
- Ensured that we release features early and often.
- Worked hands-on with teams to ensure that our test automation is providing a strong return on our testing investment.
- Build a culture around maintaining tests that we can trust.
- Identified areas of risk and advise the business on embracing and managing said risk.
- Continued to learn and expand your knowledge and skill set.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Sr. Automation Lead Resume
Summary : Over Seven + years of experience in Automation testing of Web and Client/Server based applications. Expertise in Testing levels like Sanity, System, Inter-System and Regression Testing.
Skills : Selenium, Database Management, SQL, HTML, Agile, Quality Center.
- Redesigned and consolidated all old major applications and make common applications which can serve the customers and users from both the companies.
- Involved reducing the time taken for auto reporting a network problem.
- Worked with the team to bring ourselves up to speed with Agile Software Development and Scrum Methodology.
- Participated in Backlog grooming to improve the details of the user stories.
- Constantws communication and Knowledge transfer to all team mates about the overall project objectives and scope of releases.
- Interacted with Scrum masters, Product owners, Developers and Architects to identify new user stories and to implement the identified stories.
- Provided thought leadership and primary development in the development of test and infrastructure automation.
Jr. Automation Lead Resume
Objective : Strong experience in both Manual & Automation testing. Expertise in Automated Tool like Selenium RC & Web Driver, CodedUI Developed multiple frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid frameworks. Good exposure to testing RESTFUL webservices using JSON format. Having basic experience working with QTP.
Skills : C++, Java, Project Management, Bug Reporting, Test Design, Manual Testing, Automation Testing.
- Designed to support multiple agencies and programs in a highly automated enrollment and eligibility process.
- Responsible for Doing the POC on various tools and suggesting the best one for the project.
- Designed the automation test framework.
- Worked on the ATDD approach.
- Reviewed the test scripts and doing the check-in's.
- Trained the BA's on the latest Gherkin concepts.
- Analyzed existing automation practices, identify gaps, make recommendations, and then execute.
Automation Lead III Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of Experience in the different industries with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance including 4 plus years of lead roles. Proficient as Lead QA engineer in both Manual and Automation testing process in different domains such as Banking, Retail, and Health Care.
Skills : Java , Cucumber, Selenium, Software Testing , Functional Testing.
- Performed as Automation POC, Test Coordinator and Lead Automation Engineer of a 4 member automation developer team.
- Participated in the Requirement gathering meetings and project planning meetings with the Business Owners, Business Analyst and Development team in regular basis.
- Participated in the Sprint Planning Meeting, Daily Scrum Meeting, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Assisted in development and improvement of document templates for Business Requirements, Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, User Stories, Test Status Reports and Requirement Traceability Matrices.
- Created Test Strategy and Test Plan for different projects.
- Involved in setting up standards for all Quality Assurance and Testing Best Practices.
- Involved in creating RACI document, ROI calculation, Capacity Planner, and Automation Standardization Document.
Bachelor Of Science
Automation Lead II Resume
Headline : Performed feasibility study on various applications to determine the suitable tool for that enterprise. Published a feasibility matrix that depicts the comparative study on the tools such as Watir, Watiz, UFT, Selenium.
Skills : Selenium, QTP, QTP, Selenium, Silk Mobile, ALM.
- Performed the Feasibility study and Proof of Concept on various tools such as Selenium, QTP, Automation Anywhere to identify the suitable tool for the Automation.
- Designed an Automation Framework with Hybrid approach to cater the requirements of Falcon Dialysis using QTP and Telerik Test Studio.
- Identified the Test cases that are suitable for automation.
- Developed a Test Strategy and Test Plan for the automation to be performed.
- Developed Reusable functions for the applications under Test.
- Developed Scripts using Test Studio and QTP in C# and Vb script.
- Gathered requirements from the Business Analyst to understand the project, skill sets required.
Automation Lead I Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience in progressive advancement and proven accomplishments in IT delivery, Program Management and Business Operations Management. 9+ yrs of experience in Healthcare domain as Program Manager/Sr.Project Manager/Quality manager with successful record in initiating, developing, executing, managing and implementing complex projects within time and budgetary constraints.
Skills : Effective Communication, Automation Specialist, Software Technician.
- Employed QTP for the UAT, system testing and regression testing of Web applications and Admin tools.
- Analyzed the application under test and devise test methodology, test strategy.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to handle department activities.
- Worked with cross functional team leads to devise a testing strategy for iOS, Android, hybrid, and web apps.
- Worked with cross functional and backend teams to devise a testing strategy for the APIs backing our applications.
- Established quality framework around automated testing for several Quil product lines.
Assistant Automation Lead Resume
Summary : Over 20 years' experience in Software Delivery including business requirement elicitation, functional requirements creation, component design, project plans, resource allocations, critical path and project deliverable reporting, planning, creation and execution of test plans and scripts , Test results reporting regarding release readiness, integration, deployment and measurement.
Skills : Effective Communication Skills, Software Technician.
- Upgraded to become reusable SOA components that help execute business processes in real time.
- Leaded Development and testing teams, ensuring co-ordination between SAP R/3, Middleware, EDI, 3PL and WMS teams.
- Gathered and analyzed business requirements and coming up with Architectural Landscape Diagrams to enable high-level design and detailed Interface design.
- Provided architectural advice for faster adoption of long term Automation and Integration solutions.
- Designed workflow diagrams for major Order Fulfillment Interfaces between SAP and WMS systems.
- Lead testing efforts through String test, SIT, UAT, DryRun and Cutover activities.
- Managed Equipment contracts / Service calls.
Automation Lead/Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 10 Years of diverse experience in Quality Assurance Testing with expertise in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Application Testing & Quality Assurance of Financ Applications for Various clients.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Software Technician, Computer Specialist.
- Involved in implementation of QTP Automation Frame work (Hybrid) Conducted API Tests (Web Services), Validated Request and Response XML, SOAP calls, RESTFUL calls and WSDL with"API Test" addin using UFT tool.
- Involved in development of regression test scripts using Descriptive programming.
- Added Validation Points to verify the functionality.
- Enhanced the scripts in order to handle the runtime Exceptions.
- Parameterized the test script such a way that it supplies different sets of data for different iteration.
- Used regular expressions in order to select an entry by Index instead of by Constant.
- Sent the Activity Plans and Daily Update Calls with Product Owner whenever required.
Automation Lead/Engineer Resume
Objective : Over ten years of experience as an architect, manager and lead in automation/performance/web services/manual/product testing. Developed and executed the automated test scripts using Mercury Tools (QTP, Load Runner and Quality Center) based on business/functional specifications.
Skills : Software Technician, Hardware, Technician.
- RigManagered gave the user a complete real-time overview of all of the operational aspects including, daily operations, training, rig performance, experience transfer, integrated planning, accommodations, marine operations and anchor line handling.
- Integrated real-time data, historical data, reports, files from all sources on the rig and made them available to the community through a single Web-based interface.
- Tested Web services, validated requests and response XML, SOAP calls, RESTFUL calls and WSDL using QTP tool.
- Involved in development of regression test scripts using descriptive programming, Added validation points to verify the functionality.
- Enhanced the scripts in order to handle the runtime exceptions.
- Parameterized the test scripts in such a way that it supplied different sets of data for different iteration.
- Used regular expressions in order to select an entry by Index instead of by constant.
Automation Lead Resume
Summary : To get professional touch to every assignment undertaken and to reach the top management level of a progressive organization. Project involves the testing of those Applications using HP Quick Test Professional tool.
Skills : Testing, Development methodologies, Software Engineer.
- Developed macros to tweak into QC in order to fetch timing, status and changing status for test scripts, awarded "BEYOND EXCELLENCE" for this activity.
- Included the Development and maintenance of IBS Mainframe automation scripts and the FDR automation scripts.
- Automated project involves the automation of testing in all possible areas using a set of tools such as HP Quick Test Professional, HP Quality Center and RUMBA.
- Able to adapt to new priorities and challenges and willing to learn new technology.
- Provided automation expertise, training and coaching to team members.
- Provided guidance and support to new customer programs and initiatives, ensuring automation solutions are available in time.
- Provided support to any reported issues relating to either setup of new products and/or amended products or errors with existing routines.