Kitchen Crew Resume
Headline : Personable, organized and adaptable applicant seeking new position in customer service. Service driven, organized, reliable, self-directed and client focused. Seasoned in conflict resolution Telecommunication skills Courteous demeanor Creative problem solving.
Skills : Food services, Customer satifaction, Team work, Stocking, Time limits.
- Apportioned and served food to facility residents, employees, or patrons.
- Assisted diners with seating as needed Checked the quantity and quality of received products Cleaned and maintained the beverage area, display cases, equipment.
- Cleaned and prepared various foods for cooking or serving.
- Cleaned up spilled food, drink, and broken dishes, and removed empty bottles and trash.
- Developed a variety of menu items catering to customers with food allergies and diet restrictions such as gluten-free and vegan items.
- Trained staff of eight employees for correct facility procedures, safety codes, proper recipes, and plating techniques.
- Instructed cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
Sr. Kitchen Crew Resume
Headline : A dynamic professional with nearly 8 years of experience Proficient in executing quality standards for kitchen operations, preparing daily food production worksheets for food & beverage operations to ensure efficiency in operations.
Skills : Kitchen Cook, Kitchen Supervisor, Cook.
- Responsible for providing the finest quality food to customers to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Grilled includes 10-1 hamburger patties, 4-1 hamburger patties, and grilled chicken.
- Baked cookies and apple pies.
- Produced orders to a consistently high standard and understand that quality control is vital.
- Stocked the food, condiments, wrappers.
- Trained to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the workstations.
- Received and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
Jr. Kitchen Crew Resume
Objective : Food worker with knowledge of sanitation standards, good food preparation, and consistency. Perform kitchen duties Making and assembling burger Cleaning the area Stocking the products Grilling and frying.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Cooking, Computer Knowledge.
- Recorded customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner.
- Served fresh, hot food with a smile in a timely manner.
- Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Packaged menu items into bags or trays and placed drink orders into carriers.
- Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, and griddles.
- Measured ingredients required for specific food items.
- Prepared and served beverages such as coffee, tea, and fountain drinks.
- Maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
N/A In Graphic Design
Kitchen Crew III Resume
Headline : Dedicated and energetic Cook with a stellar customer service record and an exceptionally good attitude. Adept at multitasking in a high-volume fast-paced work environment. Able to maintain cordial and professional working relationships with other staff supervisors and customers.
Skills : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Multitasking, Fast Place, Flexibility And Quick Learner.
- Provided an optimal level of customer services for kitchen and restaurant staff members.
- Assisted to prepare tableware for washing and arrange on the rack.
- Monitored setting up of washing machines and maintained appropriate cleaning agents.
- Ensured compliance with all health and safety standards.
- Maintained neat and clean work station at all times and wiped counters.
- Administered various deep clean kitchen equipment, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Managed appropriate disposable of all waste materials as per guidelines.
N/A In Criminology
Kitchen Crew II Resume
Headline : Dependable self-starter experienced in manufacturing production, assembly, quality assurance and machine operation and maintenance. Comfortable in a fast past work setting, solo or team.
Skills : Customer Service, Waitressing, Cashiering.
- Answered telephone calls and responded to inquiries.
- Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition Worked stations including pizza, salad, sandwich, and dessert at a busy family dining setting.
- Supervised kitchen staff of 10 people and ensured proper food preparation, kitchen clean-up and proper shut down.
- Supported all kitchen operations when owner was absent.
- Inspected and cleaned food preparation areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practice.
- Portioned, arranged, and garnished food, and served food to waiters or patrons.
- Prepared daily food items, and cooked simple foods Spoke with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
High School Diploma
Kitchen Crew I Resume
Summary : Experienced in a restaurant kitchen worker offering a positive attitude and flexible schedule. Works well independently or with others as a team.
Skills : Communication, Leadership, Assertive, Time management, Team work, Positive, and Great customer service.
- Performed all the tasks in the kitchen other than cooking and serving.
- Responsible for the hygiene of the kitchen and they have to clean so the kitchen remains clean before the surprise inspections.
- Removed the required ingredients from the pantry and have to clean and cut the vegetables in advance.
- Filled up the positions of the absent staff and complete their duties.
- Reported to the kitchen manager or the head chef.
- Trained any new members of the kitchen staff regarding the work culture of the kitchen.
- Cleaned all the equipment that is used in the kitchen.
Kitchen Crew/Worker Resume
Summary : Professional Kitchen Crew experience in retail and restaurant environments. Experienced in many facets of both fast food and casual dining food service operations including food preparation and serving, bussing, and performing monetary transactions.
Skills : Typing 40+ Wpm, Training, Excel, Word, Cleaning, Supervisor, Customer Service.
- Sanitized work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Prepared a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Recorded the temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.
- Removed trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Assisted cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Fulfilled multiple kitchen positions as needed including dishwasher, prep cook, and occasionally assisting a line cook.
Kitchen Crew/Cook Resume
Headline : Succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while experience advancement opportunities.
Skills : Mathematics, Inventory Management, Cashier, Sales, Coaching, Customer Service.
- Managed all Elders medicines, food allergies, supper, breakfast, and lunch mealtimes.
- Cleaned dishes as well as machines and everyday floor and dining clearing.
- Helped with meal preparations.
- Skills Used Social skills, as well as teamwork skills.
- Showed hard work and commitment by being on time.
- Used understanding skills to help with elders that were confused and in panic.
- Responsible for preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 300+ people, being one day ahead in breakfast and lunch prep at all times.
Lead Kitchen Crew Resume
Summary : Able to maintain cordial and professional working relationships with other staff supervisors and customers. To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives an opportunity for self improvement.
Skills : Inventory Management, RFID Knowledge, Microsoft Office Proficient, Supervisory And Leadership , Sales, Customer Service .
- Managed inventory of cleaning supplies, and cleaning equipment.
- Had at least two other people report to every night.
- Helped develop the sanitation practices used in the kitchen which met state health requirements, which allowed us under tenure to have four near-perfect inspections from the state.
- Asked questions appropriately, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Assisted with cleaning, dishwashing, and supply runs.
- Prepared fries and hash browns up to company standards.
- Applied Knowledge of Cleaning and Health procedures.
Kitchen Crew Resume
Headline : Target oriented performance in a manner exhibiting individual skill and competence as well as capacity to function in a positive and complementary manner within a team, epitomizing the idea of team spirit.
Skills : Web Design, Typing, Typing, Microsoft Work, MIcrosoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint, Document Control, Document Control, Databases, Computer Repair.
- Did everything from cooking burgers and fries to cleaning and prep.
- Used Speed and accuracy was an important part of this job because it was a fast-food restaurant.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Reported accidents, injuries or unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Made breakfast sandwiches and eggs to hot dogs, burgers, and fries, and salads, and soups.
- Decreased drive-thru times by preparing orders correctly and fast, while also assisting cashiers for faster food delivery to the customers.