Slot Attendant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Slot Attendant/Supervisor with a solid history of achievement in slots. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritizational abilities. Areas of expertise include jackpots, computing deductions from the jackpots for DCFs and customer service.
Skills : Money Handling, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Marketing
- Greet casino guests using "Guest Service" focus initiatives.
- Executes friendly, fast and flawless slot service to casino guests.
- Work closely with all casino floor personnel, particularly casino cashiers, casino hosts, players club, beverage service, security staff, and slot support technicians.
- Assists players in clearing jams and malfunctions in bill feeders, ticket printers, blackouts, and other situations.
- Responsible for breaking bills on the casino floor, paying slot jackpots, and working with an impressed bankroll.
- Explains to casino patrons all the rules of play, pay and payouts of all regular and progressive machines, all casino policies and procedures regarding gaming activities, including tournaments and special promotions Is proficient in the use of "machine keys". Completes non-complex repair of gaming machines, primarily in the bill feed and ticket printer.
- Reports any other problems in the machines or progressive systems to a Slot Supervisor Maintains monetary and paperwork accuracy within department standards.
- Summons a technician to correct or repair more complex malfunctions or to remove a malfunctioning machine from service.
High School Diploma
Senior Slot Attendant Resume
Summary : To perform every job with complete concentration and interest that makes the perfect environment to live the life which gives success with peace and self-satisfaction. Ability to perform tasks independently as well as part of a team. Goal-oriented and ability to set goals as well as meet objectives
Skills : Computers, Customer Service, Communication, Management, Cash Handling.
- Provide Customer Service to all guests of the Casino, greeting and answer machine operational questions.
- Communicate with all levels of support staff and management to resolve daily arising conflicts such as incorrect jackpot payout, customer complaints and using 4-way radios to communicate discrepancies.
- Maintain Northern Edge casino slot machines with minor repairs such as refill cash receipts and account for all cash payouts.
- Upheld quality of customer service and customer education.
- Analyze problems with casino machines and give a recommendation to mechanics to ensure the proper functioning of casino machines.
- Being aware and having a working understanding of company policies while displaying strong leadership skills.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of all slot players. Report any illegal activity, loud noises, and abusive behavior to law enforcement to maintain a safe environment for internal and external customers.
Sr. Slot Attendant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Sr. Slot Attendant with experience in the industry. Enjoys creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself. To enhance and utilize the technical knowledge and skills in an organization with considerable advancement opportunities.
Skills : Flexible Reliable, Excellent Communication skills, Energetic Team Player
- Provide exemplary customer service with energy and professionalism and be attentive to guest's needs.
- Smile at guests and greet them pleasantly. Perform many slot-related guest service duties including but not limited to the following: jackpot payoffs; slot machine fills; accumulated credit payouts; slot machine repair.
- Assist guests and employees in buying coin; locating cocktail waitresses or Players Club staff when needed to provide food, beverages, or Players Club services to guests; and keeping slots clean.
- Have a good working knowledge of basic slot machine operation.
- Walk Slot Floor to observe gaming activity, watch for safety or security problems, and report any problems to Security or Manager on Duty.
- Observe guests for signs of underage gaming or intoxication.
- Responsible for assisting the patrons in operation and understanding of the playing method of the slot machines.
High School Diploma
Junior Slot Attendant Resume
Objective : To get placed in a reputed organization that provides a challenging job and an opportunity to prove innovative skills and diligent work. To utilize the accumulated knowledge and to develop it further for the benefit of the organization as well as own individual personality.
Skills : Strong work ethic, Organized, MS Office proficient, Great customer service
- Answer patron questions regarding gaming machines, functions, and payouts.
- Assisted customers with machines and other needs while on the casino floor.
- Responded to and assisted in resolving patron complaints.
- Patrolled assigned areas to ensure that players are following all rules and regulations and that all machines are functioning correctly.
- Perform and resolve minor repairs and other issues.
- Recorded machine malfunctions, documented machines requiring repair, and attached "out of order" signs to machines requiring repairs while referred to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor payment of hand-delivered jackpots to ensure promptness and reset all slot machines following payouts exchanged currency for customers and filled coin hoppers.
- Enforced safety rules, reported and removed safety hazards including guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive or cheating.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Slot Attendant Resume
Summary : To live an honest and hard life to work in a highly challenging competitive environment for the enhancement of creative ability and optimum profitability of the organization. Seeking personal and professional excellence through challenging assignments with a growth-oriented organization of repute.
Skills : Computers, Customer Service, Communication, Management, Cash Handling
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence are paramount.
- Circulates throughout the area assigned, actively observing players and functioning of machines.
- Responsible for making jackpot payoffs, e-ticket paper fills and minor machine repairs.
- Records and logs any VLT machines that are not working.
- Responsible for carrying an adequate amount of currency in their change wallet to make a change for large denominations of currency or exchanges of currency at the customer's request.
- Responsible to ensure Federal cash reporting requirements are met.
- Responsible for accurate payment and documentation of jackpot payouts.
- Counts and verifies all exchanges with the cage department and customers Complies with State Lottery Regulations and Company Internal Controls.
High School Diploma
Slot Attendant - Part Time Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where one can utilize skills in cash handling, customer service, and business with the ultimate goal of advancing within a given corporation. Reliable and takes commitment seriously. Determined, motivated, and goal-oriented.
Skills : Windows, Directional Skills, Communication Skills, Safety Hazard Skills
- Continually monitor and patrol assigned work area, immediately responding to guest service requests and machine service lights.
- Address guest questions or concerns regarding machine play and payouts and provide change service to guests playing machines.
- Process Hand-paid Jackpots/vouchers in strict compliance with Title 31, gaming laws and casino policy.
- Verify the accuracy of documents prior to signing clearly and legibly similar to Signature Card.
- Report any malfunctions, suspicious behavior, questionable activities or guest problems or customer disputes to the supervisor.
- Perform light-duty machine maintenance service for guests or when instructed by management.
- Completed transactions according to established procedures and maintain an accurate bank.
Bachelors Of Arts
Slot Attendant Resume
Objective : Slot Attendant willing to Work in an Organization that can provide ample opportunities to serve and learn where one can dedicate the knowledge, skill, and ability for the growth of the organization. Aiming to achieve a challenging position where one can make a significant contribution to the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Flexible Reliable, Excellent Communication skills
- Respond to and resolve patrons' complaints. Patrol assigned areas to ensure that players are following rules and that machines are functioning correctly.
- Perform minor repairs or make adjustments to slot machines, resolving problems such as machine tilts and coin jams.
- Exchange currency for customers, converting currency into requested combinations of bills and coins.
- Answer patrons' questions about gaming machine functions and payouts.
- Attach 'out of order' signs to malfunctioning machines, and notify technicians when machines need to be repaired or removed.
- Enforce safety rules, and report or remove safety hazards as well as guests who are underage, intoxicated, disruptive, or cheating.
- Handled jackpot transactions promptly, accurately and with a high degree of customer service responsible for legibly completing all paperwork daily.
Slot Attendant - Full Time Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging role suitable to the skills and abilities in a progressive, customer-focused organization and to succeed with dedication, excellence, and teamwork. To work with an organization in a challenging and creative environment with full commitment and thereby contribute to the growth of the organization as well to improve personal skills.
Skills : Energetic Team Player, Strong work ethic, Organized, MS Office, proficient, Great customer service
- Consistently patrols assigned areas to ensure that players are following rules and that the slot machines are functioning correctly.
- Ensures that slot machines are filled with ticket paper, so as to keep machines in constant operation.
- Processes jackpot wins, guest disputes, guest needs and requests.
- Participates in the jackpot payout process in accordance with internal/department control procedures when necessary.
- Records the specifics of malfunctioning machines; documents malfunctions needing a repair on malfunction slot log and reports to Supervisor if necessary.
- Notifies the Supervisor or above of any suspicious activity on slot machines.
- Maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Slot Attendant Resume
Objective : Jr. Slot Attendant offering a positive attitude and flexible schedule. Works well independently or with others as a team. Flexible slot attendant who excels in a fast-paced environment looking for a position with growth opportunities. Slot Attendant with excellent communication skills and rapid and precise customer service skills.
Skills : Assessment Skills, Critical Thinker, Trouble Shooting
- Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
- Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints.
- Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members, and managers.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Performed all position responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner.
- Immediately informed supervisors when supplies were low or if the equipment was not functioning properly.
- Prepped items for later use to save staff time during busy hours.
High School Diploma
Slot Attendant - Temp Resume
Headline : Hard worker who thrives under pressure and goes above and beyond to create unforgettable guest experiences. Customer-oriented server with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Bringing a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and customer service expertise.
Skills : Typesetting, Troubleshooting, Customer Service Skills,
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Exchanged paper currency for playing chips and coin money.
- Explained house rules, such as game rules and betting limits, to patrons.
- Resolved guest complaints quickly, effectively and tactfully.
- Retained premium slot and table players through exceptional customer service.
- Cashed out employee tips and worked with slot technicians to pay out jackpots.
- Anticipated and prevented security and facility problems through careful supervision and tactful dispute resolution.
- Planned and held Meet and Greets with visiting concert artists such as Daughtry.
Bachelor Of Science