Room Attendant I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Room Attendant. Seeking full-time employment in a career-building environment.
Skills : Adapt Quickly To Change, Fast Paced Worker, Work Well With Others, Sign Language Capable, Computer, and Devoted To Job.
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within the allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's earth view program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
- Train staff to clean rooms in an efficient manner according to established standards or partner with an external vendor to ensure staff is trained properly.
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with an established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Accomplishments the ability to give my manager the opportunity to see my worth as an employee by doing more than expected of me on a daily basis.
Room Attendant I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Room Attendant. My objective is to work for a company that will extend on my customer service skills as well as allows room for growth within the company. I am seeking a long term career in customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Marketing, Customer Service, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, 45 Wpm, Accurate Keyboarding and Data Entry, Housekeeping.
Washed and dryed laundry as well as folded the bedsheets whenever they where finished drying.Demonstrated proactive leadership that ensured company product were properly maintained.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment, and furniture for social or business functions.
Supervisor/Room Attendant Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Room Attendant. Seeking a dynamic and progressive development environment where I can use my knowledge and expertise to continuously grow and learn new methods on how to help the community.
Skills : Type 36 WPM, Proficient In Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Customer Service Experience, Cash Management, Accurate Keyboarding, Data Entry, and Housekeeping.
- Providing clean guestrooms, swept, scrubbed, waxed, polished floors, vacuuming, emptying wastebaskets, washing windows, mirrors, doors, replenished guestroom amenities & supplies.
- An inspector conducting daily inspections of all guest rooms, distribute to RA.
- Any new items that are to be stocked in guestrooms, notify maintenance of any necessary repairs, conduct RA.
- Responsible for assisting management in maintain cleanliness and appearance of the guest accommodation and public area ensure all team members are performing housekeeping functions and carrying out their assignments.
- Responsible for all housekeeping problems and maintaining supplies, linen, equipment, along with work orders.
- Print out the assignment sheets for room attendants to clean along with hold morning meeting and give out the necessary information.
- Collecting room attendant's board, checking landing and back of the house to make sure they are trash free and clean.
- Responsible for all employees in housekeeping (i.e.: laundry, room attendants, house person, public areas attendants).
- Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to the assigned guest room.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and public area clean assigned guest rooms by priority.
Housekeeping Room Attendant Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, career-oriented professional with excellent office support and customer service skills. Looking to bring these many transferable skills to an organization where I can use my professional experience and interpersonal skills to contribute to mutual success.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint). Fluent in French, Detail-Oriented, and Well Organized, Reliable, Punctual, Resourceful, and Goal Orientated.
- Each morning participated in brief meetings with housekeeping management to obtain updated information related to hotel activities and received daily room assignments.
- Effectively, addressed, resolved and reported any inconsistencies related to concerns on behalf of guests to housekeeping management.
- Prepared extensive detailed activity reports relevant to guest status, and submitted to housekeeping management.
- Provided key recommendations to ensure guests are operating within a pleasant environment.
- Inspecting the work of housekeepers for conformance to the prescribed the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Leading a team of a room attendant to maintain rooms to the highest standard possible.
- Ensuring housekeeping materials and equipment are maintained and used correctly.
- Clean bedrooms: change sheets, make the bed up, dust night stand, dust ceiling fan, wipe television, vacuum carpet.
- Clean living room: wipe table, dust ceiling fan, wipe the coffee table, wipe end tables, wipe window seal.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintaining the overall appearance of the guest's rooms.
Housekeeping Room Attendant Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Room Attendant. Seeking to obtain a position with a company offering opportunities for position advancement.
Skills : Time Management Abilities, Analytic, and Problem Solving.
- Acknowledge and greeting guests in public spaces with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Reviewing daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Cleaning hotel rooms including dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby, and common areas.
- Performing quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Maintaining facility in a sanitary condition thorough washing and cleaning.
- Responsibilities operating and merchandizing cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, and buffers.
- Compiling with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, state health department, etc.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Notifying the supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied while monitoring and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Including cleaning of kitchen areas, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
Stockroom Attendant Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Room Attendant. Looking forward to bringing excellent and consistent hard work to any qualified position. Excellent teamwork and effort along with great attendance.
Skills : Great Communication, Ability To Multitask, Attention To Detail, Team Building and Supervisory, Time Management Abilities, Analytic, and Problem Solving.
- Cleaning up to 24 rooms per day dusting, mopping, sweeping and vacuuming.
- Cleaning and replacing items in the kitchenette area. Washing dishes and making sure to use the dishwasher properly.
- Tidy up bathrooms and replacing all condiments plus ensuring the rooms are cleaned within a speedy time matter and all hallways are free of debris while making sure rooms are properly cleaned and the guest are having a comfortable stay and are satisfied.
- Accomplishments team leader being able to handle multiple tasks on time daily and being a good candidate.
- Providing janitorial and maintenance support to hotels and other such facilities by ensuring that the premises are clean and tidy at all times.
- Preparing rooms for guests and ensure that auditoriums and meeting rooms are well equipped and neat.
- Responsible for cleaning desk, lobbies, guest room, restroom/toilets/bathrooms and elevators along with stocking guest rooms with necessary items like soaps, tissues, and towels.
- Cleaning sinks, mop floor, hallway and lobby, vacuum/shampoo furnishings carpets, clean and maintain common areas within the hotel, assist with bellman duties when required, replenish supplies in guest rooms, change bed linens and empty trash as required.
- Responding to guest complaints and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Monitoring and controlling supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
Room Attendant II Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience as a Room Attendant. A positive attitude, self-confidence, quick learner, results-driven professional with a track record of conferring with customers in person to provide information about services, attend to their needs or resolve complaints.
Skills : Bilingual: English/Spanish, 30 Wpm, Java, Visual Basic, Microsoft Office Suite, Networking, Leadership Training, and Customer Service.
- Worked as a member of a team responsible for the cleaning and present an orderly and attractive appearance of hotel rooms.
- Investigated complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Examined rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine the need for repairs or replacement and make recommendations to management.
- Attended periodic team members meetings to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints, and make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Provide turndown service, provide linen supplies for villa attendant and stocks flow closets.
- Attends to guest calls, request and complaint, achieving and exceeding the guest satisfactory score.
- Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner.
- Accepted accountability for all assigned building keys, master keys, and access cards.
- Operated power equipment tools such as backpack vacuums for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Transported cleaning products and equipment to and from the utility rooms.
Room Attendant/Housekeeper Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Room Attendant. Looking to apply my skills in conjunction with my personals attributes in a company that will give me a chance, with the aim of helping the organization achieve its goals and objective.
Skills : 30 Wpm, Java, Visual Basic, Microsoft Office Suite, Networking, Leadership Training, and Customer Service.
- Cleaning guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel's established standards of cleanness.
- Delivering and retrieving items requested by guest and managers responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling request or complaints taking ownership in maintaining the upkeep and maintenance of areas of work-villas /rooms.
- Enlivens and strengthening three steps of service from receiving the arriving guest, introduction, the anticipation of guest needs and fulfill them through the various departments and teams in the hotel.
- Specific duties including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors and carpets.
- Reports maintenance problems lost and found articles or special room problems.
- Deep cleaning projects, make beds, change linens and towels regularly, clean restrooms, return dishes to the kitchen.
- Referred guests to local restaurants and recommended attractions in the area.
- Cleaned rooms and bathroom accessories such as bathtub, mirrors, tiles, toilet, sink, walls, counters, and floor surfaces.
- Delivered television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs and rollaway beds to guests rooms.
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
Room Attendant I Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Room Attendant. Seeking to obtain a position working with families and children to help grow as a Social Worker.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, 45 Wpm, Accurate Keyboarding, and Data Entry, Housekeeping, Customer Service, Cashier, Cocktail Serving, and Collections.
Replenished supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.Cleaned rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.Cleaned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.Disinfected equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.Emptied wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.Made beds replenishing linens cleaning bathrooms vacuuming halls dusting and mopping.
- Replenished supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and reported damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Arranged decorations, media equipment, and furniture for social or business functions.
- Maintained excellent communication skills with guests as well as management to get goals met.
Room Attendant II Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Room Attendant. A hardworking employee with any job, from taking orders to sanitary needs, likes to do an exceptional quality performance on the work floor.
Skills : Clean Maintain Guest Rooms, Dust, Sweep, Mop, Vacuum, Deep Cleaning, Cashier, Stockroom, Shipping And Receiving, Cash Office, Buddy Trainer, and Customers Service.
- In charge of stripping and management making the hotel beds in the rooms for the house very respectful keepers.
- I would make beds in rooms that had one king and caring for two queen or one queen beds in them.
- In the job, you have to travel from rapid learner floor to floor and from the equipment rooms to get the speedy and different linens for the beds in the rooms that I was proficient assigned to do.
- Responsible for assisting the guest about anything regarding the rooms.
- Answer customer inquiries or explain cost, availability, policies, and procedures of facilities.
- Returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status with deep cleaning, linen changes, restocking, and trash removal.
- Cleaning and dusting appliances, room decorations, and structural surfaces.
- Ensures that the housekeeping storeroom is neat, organized, and securely cleans offices according to the established schedule.
- Operates and maintains the following equipment: vacuums, extractors, brooms, wet-vacuums, and upholstery cleaners.
- Cleans/maintains exterior grounds of the building, sweeps floors and sidewalks; cleans doors, frames, signs, and windows.