Production Foreman Resume
Summary : Obtain a position in a machining or mechanical field that utilizes previous experience and provides opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Machinist, Welding, Maintenance, Delivery, Transportation.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines set by the customer and delivering a quality product.
- Worked directly with the engineering department to create.
- Improved existing drawings to implement in production.
- Contributed to Research and Development and designed and executed different experiments to ensure quality and stability of product.
- Included structural welding, use of an ironworker, and layout for component installation.
- Installed and tested hydraulic systems including tool circuits, cranes, and railgear.
- Operated and repaired harris insert machines and meullar martini bindery equipment.
Jr. Production Foreman Resume
Objective : Acquiring for a Full-time position at your facility.
Skills : Inventory Management, Root Cause Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing.
- Operated in area & ensure safety as well as quality standards are met & corporate policy an procedures are followed.
- Received company training certifications in Resolving Workplace Conflict, Coaching for Peak Performance, & Communicating for Leadership Success.
- Received a Safety award for ideas leading to a safer work environment & food process.
- Recognised as employee of the month.
- Participated in the Lean Manufacturing process as the representative for department on shift.
- Expedited communication between upper level management and general personnel.
- Observed workers performing duties, reviewed production reports and conferred with quality-control personnel to evaluate work performance.
Sr. Production Foreman Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, results-oriented, team leader with over fifteen years of experience in production management and supervision of multiple projects and teams throughout the United States. accomplished professional with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management to accomplish company goals and maintain peak industry standards of operations.
Skills : Troubleshooting Well Pads.
- Supervised and trained 6 company lease operator and 5 contract lease operators also supervised one production foreman.
- Monitered production and LOE on leases Oversee operations on approximately 400 Barnett Shale wells in the Cleburne are and a few in the BOwie area.
- Communicated with Engineers and Asset managers about operating changes.
- Operated about problems they are having and tryuing to find solutions and alternatince methods to produce the wells.
- Eperienced with water gathering suystems, PCP pumps, rod pumps, jet pumps, gas lift, cap strings, and plunger lift systems.
- Worked with production assistant to develop a cost tracking for what each lease operator spent monthly.
- Worked with production assistant to develop a spreadsheet to track plunger effeciancy daily.
Production Foreman I Resume
Summary : A position where knowledge and skill sets can be utilized to increase production and assist me in gaining experience.
Skills : Continuous Miner, Roof Botler, Shuttle Car, Scoop.
- Accomplished manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintained staff by recruiting and selecting employees per budget requirements.
- Maintained work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables.
- Completed production plan by assigning personnel; accomplishing work results.
- Maintained quality service by establishing and enforcing standards.
- Ensured operation of equipment by making necessary adjustments or calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provided manufacturing information by answering questions and responding to requests.
High School Diploma In Crawford County Junior
Production Foreman III Resume
Objective : 25 years of proven leadership experience, ability to analyze and examine all aspects of financial consequences, strong ability to work as a team member, excellent, independent judgment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Field Supervision.
- Evaluated operational records and made scheduling adjustments to maximize efficiency.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
- Connected hoses and operated equipment to move liquid materials into and out of storage tanks on vessels.
- Oversawed warehousing and storage practices and housekeeping.
- Entered data into Excel to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0% incident rate.
Associate Of Arts In Accordance
Production Foreman/Assistant Resume
Objective : Technically competent, dedicated and dependable team player with good leadership skills, professional attitude and attention to detail. Fast learner with effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to teach/train others. Faces challenges with confidence, remaining calm under pressure, however, not afraid to ask pertinent questions if needed.
Skills : 30+ Years In The Automotive Industry. ASE Master Tech.
- Moved up thru all the Machine stations.
- Worked in the Die shop.
- Progressed into die polisher/ corrections.
- Maintained safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points.
- Maintained compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintained working relationship with employees.
- Analyzed and resolved work problems, and assisted workers in solving work problems.
High School Or Equivalent In General And Technical / Mechanical
Associate Production Foreman Resume
Objective : Production Supervisor successful in supervising day-to-day operations of a large manufacturing plant employing up to 180 production staff and quality control technicians. Supervisor or manager for 18 years. Dedicated leader with demonstrated ability to train, manage and motivate team members to achieve organizational objectives.
Skills : IICRC Master Water Restorer.
- Worked as the Production Foreman under the general direction of the Plant Manager.
- Supervised 160 employees to include 5 supervisors.
- Managed machine shop floor in industrial environment successfully.
- Performed tasks with little or no supervision, but kept the Plant Manager informed of production and goal status.
- Checked monthly production and reviews previous day production records.
- Coordinated with all departments to solve production problems.
- Monitored employee evaluations and disciplinary notices.
Assistant Production Foreman I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated recent college graduate seeking a fulltime position in your organization, where can manage or lead an assigned workforce towards the achievement of organizational goals.
Skills : Working Knowledge Of OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HAZ-mat, CFRs, And DOT Requirements., Welding, Maintenance, Equipment Operations., Microsoft Office/Outlook, Working Knowledge Of Supply Chain, Procurement.
- Monitored patients' physical and emotional well-being and report unusual behavior or physical ailments to medical staff.
- Provided nursing, psychiatric, or personal care to mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or mentally retarded patients.
- Observed and influenced patients' behavior, communicating and interacting with them and teaching, counseling, or befriending them.
- Encouraged patients to develop work skills and to participate in social, recreational, or other therapeutic activities that enhance interpersonal skills or develop social relationships.
- Taken and recorded measures of patients' physical condition, using devices such as thermometers or blood pressure gauges.
- Restrained violent, potentially violent, or suicidal patients by verbal or physical means as required.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
Bachelor Of Science
Production Foreman/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Studies production schedules and estimates staffing, duty assignments and inventory requirements. Helps to develop a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel with the ability to operate all general office equipment.
- Supervised a large crew and processed quality seafood in remote areas of Alaska.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment and kept daily employee performance logs.
- Conducted inventory and ordered production materials.
- Performed basic maintenance of production machines and maintained equipment used for processing.
- Conducted employee evaluations and enforced both FDA and OSHA rules, regulations and procedures.
- Worked 16 hours a day 7 days a week for 3 to 6 months consecutively.
- Responsible for training employees and in charge of implementing breaks and meal schedules.
Production Foreman Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will allow to demonstrate skills and education while working for an outstanding company. not just looking for a job; looking for a career.
Skills : Heavy Equipment, Supervisor.
- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt (Lean) course.
- Directed and developed 40 to 170 plus direct reports.
- Created a strategy to correct rework to wire harnesses coming from Mexico before they impacted the line with delays.
- Coordinated work with employees, managers and planning engineers through communication and teamwork reducing rework on the line significantly.
- Developed, trained and provided educational resources to employees to promote required and desired training and schedule objectives.
- Promoted change by developing employees and empowering them to utilize their unique abilities to support the company objectives.
- Implemented a Block Point Change with 50 percent of staff on loan, Accepted and promoted efforts to rework, modify, and support all Mexico wiring changes in our shop with zero impact to our schedule or directly to the line at POS 1.