State Trooper Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that provides the opportunity to use strong organizational skills, customer service skills, allows to demonstrate ability to multitask, to be a problem solver and an analytical thinker.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Management.
- Ensured protocol and high standards of legal investigations, evidence handling, and court cases were executed through compliance.
- Responsible for advanced traffic reconstruction regarding fatalities by conducting measurements at the scene.
- Generated investigative and final reports for department guidelines, civil and criminal cases.
- Participated in DUI, illegal drug projects and public awareness programs. Safety, First Aid training and conflict resolution skills.
- Ensured protocol and high standards of legal investigations, evidence handling, and court cases were executed for over eleven years.
- Participated in DUI, illegal drug projects and public awareness programs.
- Compiled skills in recruitment, staff training, sales and training presentations, and criminal and traffic investigations.
State Trooper I Resume
Objective : Dependable and motivated professional with extensive experience in communication. Strong skills in delivering instruction, evaluation, developing strategies, implementing plans.
Skills : Computer Skills, Oral Communication, Oral Communication.
- State Trooper Served and protected the citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Enforced the laws, exercised discretion, issued summonses and, when necessary, affected arrests.
- Investigated vehicle crashes, responded to calls for service, and utilized strong interpersonal skills.
- Interacted with the public both in person and via phone. Used verbal communication to deescalate tense situations.
- Worked independently to foster community relations and promote safety. Selected for two presidential protection details.
- Coordinated multifaceted incidents, orchestrated multiple moving parts including conducting investigations, maintaining traffic flow and safety.
- Worked with other departments, and commanding the overall scene.
State Trooper III Resume
Summary : Results driven law enforcement professional with experience. Proven track record of working in teams to solve complex issues, superlative communication skills both orally and in writing.
Skills : Personnel Management, Counter Sniper.
- Target impaired drivers in areas where a high number of alcohol-related collisions accrue across the state.
- Collaborated in joint operations with local law enforcement agencies to saturate problem areas and remove impaired drivers.
- Provided essential documents to the State's Attorney for prosecution and give expert testimony regarding DUI cases.
- Administered evidentiary/specialized breath test to determine levels of intoxication of apprehended suspects for other law enforcement officers.
- Conducted roadside standardized field sobriety tests. Individually identified and apprehended over impaired drivers.
- Patrol assigned areas of the highways while staying alert for violations and criminal activity.
- Maintained a good working knowledge of the SC Code of Laws, both traffic and criminal,
Associate In Police Science
Sr. State Trooper Resume
Summary : Demonstrates exceptional leadership skills; consistently able to accept increasing roles of responsibility, while exceeding expectations. Creative, energetic, positive and hard working.
Skills : Handgun Certification, Rifle Certification.
- Performed a wide variety of investigations, including criminal, accident, traffic laws.
- Served on a fugitive warrant apprehension team. The highest performer in narcotic seizures and felony arrests.
- Performed background checks, and inventory vehicles/property.
- Rehabilitated Texas drivers and enforced Federal motor carrier rules.
- Interviewed witnesses, interrogated suspects, and documented facts collected in an acceptable manner for presentation.
- Prepared affidavits for search warrants applied for and served search warrants.
- Assisted other local, county, state, and federal agencies in serving warrant and searches.
License Private Investigator
Jr. State Trooper Resume
Objective : A sincere, loyal and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition. Although have extensive experience in the law enforcement industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OSX.
- Responded to motor vehicle collision scenes including those involving fatalities.
- Supervised responding officers and managed evidence collection.
- Liaised with first responders from non-law enforcement agencies including Emergency Medical Services.
- Established collision scene perimeters and guidelines for evidence preservation and collection.
- Analyzed physical evidence separate from and in conjunction with eyewitness statements.
- Formulated opinions regarding the causation of automobile collisions and at-fault parties.
- Submitted charging recommendations to the State's Attorney's Office.
State Trooper/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where can maximize multi layer of skills acquired by diverse background; through the use of analytical thinking skills, disciplines and management skills.
Skills : CDL Class B, Self-Motivated.
- Experienced testifying in numerous court proceedings in both Federal and District.
- Experienced in the following investigations ( burglary, rape, narcotics, illegal guns, fraud, theft, domestic abuse, physical assaults, traffic violations, surveillance ETC).
- Assisted Secret Service on numerous occasions in escorting former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.
- Assigned to the TAC Team for the crowd and riot control. Federal Motor carrier level inspector school.
- Conducted and completed numerous background checks.
- Inspected commercial vehicle log books and shipping papers and defective and broken parts.
- Interviewed witnesses and involved parties.
Lead State Trooper Resume
Headline : Seeking a finance position, utilizing finance, marketing, management, strategies, analyses, and accounting skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Investigations.
- Patrol state highways for traffic violations. DUI investigations Speed enforcement.
- Conducted investigations for minor traffic accidents.
- Assisted with disabled vehicles Accomplishments Awarded platoon leader during the academy.
- Worked with limited supervision, patrols highways, and roads to enforce traffic and criminal laws.
- Investigated traffic crashes and provides assistance to motorists.
- Assisted other law enforcement agencies in enforcing traffic and criminal laws, and ensuring the safety of the general population.
- Participated in criminal prosecution. Skills Used Excellent customer service to the public.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Associate State Trooper Resume
Summary : Skilled at dealing with the general public and handling high-stress situations and emotionally disturbed persons, including domestic violence and child abuse victims.
Skills : Accident Reconstruction Levels, Management.
- Actively patrolled assigned areas to prevent and detect crimes.
- Investigated and reported crimes, accidents, offenses and damage to property.
- Apprehended offenders and conducted interviews and interrogations.
- Booked suspects and processed mug Shots and fingerprints. Accident investigations, traffic code enforcement.
- Talked regularly with citizens to establish rapport and become a familiar presence in the area.
- Safeguard lives and property and serve citizens with pride and distinction.
- Promoted traffic safety, enforce existing statutes, recognize and eliminate traffic hazards.
Asst. State Trooper Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Claims Investigator and Law Enforcement professional who applies creative approaches to solving complex problems. Dynamic and highly skilled at resolving conflicts and diffusing hostility.
Skills : Insurance Policy, Policy Investigations, Automobile Claims Specialist.
- Analyzed traffic accidents and general traffic surveys. Investigated and reconstructed traffic accidents.
- Instructed suspects on field sobriety tests and used portable equipment to perform tests.
- Conducted high-speed vehicle chases in serious and emergency situations.
- Assisted in conducting traffic surveys to determine problem areas.
- Patrolled highways and interstates to enforce traffic and criminal laws.
- Maintained high proficiency with the Department of Public Safety issued firearms.
- Assessed situations to determine probable cause for search and arrest.
State Trooper Resume
Summary : A dynamic, results-oriented executive with experience and demonstrated success directing operations, logistics, human resources, and employee development.
Skills : Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Management.
- Served as Law Enforcement in the Special Operations and SWAT Departments.
- Supervised undercover operations in the Narcotics Criminal Divisions.
- Interviewing and interrogation techniques questioned persons of interest as well as witnesses.
- Analyzed and examined records and evidence recovered.
- Performed crisis management and intervention as necessary in crowd control and disaster areas.
- Served as Lead Investigation Officer responding to accidents.
- Organized training for officers in multiple agencies in highway drug interdictions.