Concierge/Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly experienced and reliable Concierge/Administrative Assistant with an exceptional work ethic and guest satisfaction record. Adept at managing interactions with a wide array of personality types with complete professionalism and courtesy. Able to function well as an independent worker or in coordination with SNF (skilled nursing facility) staff and management. To incorporate my experiences and skills with an existing team with the willingness to acquire new skills that would benefit my employer and me.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Time Management
- Welcoming and assisting guests and visitors on a daily basis.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills, having a pleasant personality and love interacting with people.
- Obtained and utilized basic conflict resolution skills, so as to handle difficult patients in the most professional manner possible.
- Knowing the guests by name and keeping an eagle's eye on the visitors visiting the facility.
- Performing support for all departments including extensive clerical duties including filling out paperwork, assisting in answering and directing phone calls, making phone calls, and taking and distributing messages appropriately and did extensive computer work.
- Serving as the first point of contact for incoming visitors distributing mail - incoming & outgoing, distributing incoming packages accordingly, printing ID badges for employees, filing correspondence special projects as needed such as helping with events, making schedules and charts for various departments, constructing manuals and admission packets for nursing, admissions departments, and administrative staff.
- Giving tours to incoming guests and visitors who were interested in coming to the facility, maintaining critical and private information and acting accordingly in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Scheduling doctor and transportation appointments for patients and guests.
Head Concierge Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented Head Concierge, dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Highly proficient and self-motivated with specialized knowledge in communication, sales, customer service, and team leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Operations Management, Microsoft Office, Hospitality Management, Concierge
- Assuring prompt and positive action on all resident complaints, questions, concerns, and suggestions as well as to conducting quality assurance follow-up.
- Responding to inquiries of homeowners, vendors, and property management personnel regarding services and building issues.
- Maintaining key log and taking ownership of all appropriate keys and key fobs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby, front entrance, including minimal snow removal.
- Assisting with contractors to assure they are adhering to the construction rules.
- Inspecting all common areas, stairwells, parking garage, and grounds daily for safety hazards that pose potential liability and efficiently reporting needed repairs to the property manager.
- Answering questions and assisting residents with reasonable requests, and follow-up as necessary.
- Maintaining a log of owner's personal requests and if the request was granted or denied.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious activities to the property manager.
Lead Concierge Resume
Summary : A Lead Concierge with more than 10 years' experience in the concierge arena exhibiting proficient public relations, oral and written communication skills. Solid team contributor with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, superior knowledge to coordinate and manage activities, strong ability to quickly grasp complex tasks. Enthusiastic and adaptable with results resolution in diverse environments.
Skills : Extremely Organized, Excellent Team Player, Positive, Glowing Personality., Administrative, Customer Service, Accounting, Public Relations
- Greeting all visitor and employees and perform general office duties for the executive departments such as word-processing, copying, scanning, faxing, report generation, and filing.
- Managing safety and security of the 27-floor building and neighboring five-star restaurants.
- Identifying, investigating, or resolving security breaches and answering alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Liaising with building management and emergency response teams concerning emergencies.
- Creating ID badges, greeting clients and employees, logging packages, scheduling conference rooms meetings, and providing additional coverage.
- Answering incoming calls and routing calls to appropriate personnel, recording messages and delivering to appropriate personnel, researching and responding to routine inquiries.
- Utilizing principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Completing security checks every two hours to ensure the doors were locked and the stairwells were clear.
Resident Concierge Resume
Headline : Highly experienced and reliable Resident Concierge with a stellar work ethic and guest satisfaction record. Adept at managing interactions with a wide array of personality types with complete professionalism and courtesy. Able to function well as an independent worker or in coordination with condominium staff and management.
Skills : Operations Management, Microsoft Office, Hospitality Management, Concierge, General Manager, Financial Management
- Assisting approximately 500 guests weekly with all of their needs including shows, tours, hotel stay packages, dinner and spa reservations.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor and professional appearance at all times while on duty and in uniform.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with management, co-workers and the general public.
- Promoting the assigned property's outlets and amenities by educating guests on outlets such as retail, pools, and casino.
- Coordinating guest itineraries, prior to the guest's arrival, for requests received via phone, fax, and email.
- Maintaining knowledge of all restaurant, spa, and entertainment venue information, including menu items and hours of operation, to best, serve the guests.
- Professionally engaging and interacting with guests, presenting a friendly, approachable demeanor and a willingness to serve.
- Accurately entering reservations into required computer systems according to policy.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned, including hotel operator, retail customer service, event coordination, and related support services.
VIP Concierge Specialist Resume
Summary : Result oriented and innovative VIP Concierge Specialist with a multi-faceted background providing services to a varied client base at both corporate and regional levels. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
Skills : Customer Service, Concierge, Marketing Coordinator, Loan Closer, Loan Document Drawer, Computer Programs, Customer Service Representative, Data Entry
- Assisted guests with various tasks like making restaurant reservations, arranging for spa services, recommending night life hot spots, booking transportation (limousines, airplanes, boats, etc. ), procurement of tickets to special events and assisting with various travel arrangements and tours of local attractions.
- Developed and maintained resources to ensure that hotel guests receive up-to-date information on a broad variety of activities and events.
- Accurately completed all guest requests and inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Demonstrated a professional attitude in all interactions with guests, hotel staff and vendors, both on the telephone and during face-to-face transactions.
- Became familiar with guest names and acknowledges them with their name.
- Developed departmental systems and procedures that better aligned the workflow process.
- Communicated all learning and performance objectives, schedules and training assessments to upper management.
- Conducted orientation sessions and organized on-the-job training for new hires.
BBA in Business Management
Front Desk Concierge Resume
Summary : Front Desk Concierge with 10 plus years experience in retail, financial, government and senior citizen assisted living environments. Excellent customer service skills. Trustworthy, discrete, loyal and ethical. A highly motivated and skilled professional who graciously resolves challenging client issues.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office 2013 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, People Problem Solving, Operate Cash Register, Security Officer, Motivated/Dedicated
- Observed customers CCTV has an alarm system customer service, handle switchboard.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determined the charges for services requested, collected deposits or payments, or arranged for billing.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Reviewed insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the area.
- Answered the department telephone calls within 2 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
Junior Concierge Resume
Objective : Multilingual/multicultural Junior Concierge, result oriented, and excellent in guest services. Supervise and motivates staff to increase productivity. Works well independently and as part of a team. Committed to excellence in hard work and dedication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Filing, Multitasking, Customer Service, Type 40 Wpm, Transcribing
- Responding to all incoming/outgoing telephone calls via switchboard provide monitoring as necessary for billing of guestrooms outgoing calls performed guestroom administration including registration, cashier, and key check-in/check-out.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all property features/services, hours of operations, residential lists, and must be familiar with names and unit locations.
- Ensuring the safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Receiving and processing incoming/outgoing mail and packages notify resident via telephone or building link for package pick up or delivery.
- Managing administration request from residents assigning/activation of key fob entry and parking.
- Meeting, greeting and directing residents, verifying & recording guest/contractors' information, with instructions on entering the building.
- Relaying calls to proper departments and performing a variety of related clerical duties.
- Enhancing resident services and providing up to date information in a more efficient and timely manner.
General Education Development
Receptionist/Front Desk/Concierge Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and well-organized Receptionist/Front Desk/Concierge with a solid background in data entry, schedule management, and event planning. Hard-working, outstanding telephone, scheduling, and documentation skills. Committed and dedicated to pursuing goals, being a team player and performing well under pressure. Skilled at software installation, upgrades, updates, and hardware replacement.
Skills : Type 40 Wpm, File, Transcribing, Customer Service, Scheduling, Data Entry, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Windows XP
- Handling guest check-ins and check-outs, appropriately operating hotel switchboard, taking calls and providing information and transfer calls.
- Answering queries regarding the hotel's services, charges, dining facilities, sports facilities, and travel directions.
- Referring guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints or provide suggestions.
- Contacting housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported.
- Explaining the appropriate use of keys and ensuring that guests are satisfied with the rooms allotted to them.
- Balancing cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift.
- Maintaining an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the residential customer service standards.
- Adhering to the residential Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring the lobby, entryways, and the front desk is clean and organized at all times.
- Answering the telephone, providing information, forwarding calls and taking messages when necessary.
Associate Of Arts
Concierge Attendant Resume
Objective : Highly experienced, motivated, and reliable Concierge Attendant with a stellar work ethic and guest satisfaction record. Adept at managing interactions with a wide array of personality types with complete professionalism and courtesy. Able to function well as an independent worker or in coordination with hotel staff and management.
Skills : MS Office, Organizational Leadership, Analytical, Database Management, Guest Service/Food Service Management, Hard Sales, Quickbooks, Adobe
- Providing residents with information and advising about locations and services outside of the building complex.
- Calling taxis to transport residents and arranging storage for packages and luggage.
- Acquiring event tickets for residents, which could involve making reservations or payment under a resident's name.
- Arranging guided tours and other special activities for residents and/or their guests.
- Tracking, monitoring and inspecting amenity areas when rented by residents.
- Appropriately handling noise complaints presented by residents after normal Management office business hours.
- Contacting emergency services in the event of a fire or other incident requiring fire, medical, or police attention.
- Creating a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approaching all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
Bachelor Of Science
Head Concierge Resume
Summary : Energetic Head Concierge with over 23 years of successful experience offering superb customer service in a very busy environment while meeting high expectations of residents and management staff. Dependable with a strong work ethic and high level of performance. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Skills : Customer Service, Answering Phones, Data Entry/Typing, Greeting & Directing Patients & Visitors, Proficient Computer, Strong Organizational, Medical Office, Medical Transcription, Record Management.
Welcomed guests upon entrance and confirmed reservations.
Arranged premium tickets to in-demand shows, sporting events, and concerts.
Acted as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements.
Made dining reservations at the most coveted restaurants.
Understood guests needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel.
Acquired extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
Arranged events, excursions, transportation, etc. upon request from hotel guests.
Answered the phone and make reservations, took and distributed messages or mailed and redirected calls.
Responded to complaints and found the appropriate solution.
- Liaisoned between conference room concierge and physical security team once guests and clients have completed the check-in process