Center Administrator Resume
Headline : Motivated professional with over ten years of exemplary experience in the telecommunications industry; Thorough knowledge and understanding of all telecommunications product, services, competitors, and markets. Natural ability of driving and managing change; fostering creativity and innovation; coaching and developing others; and Identifying and developing future talent.
Skills : Computers, EMR, Etc., Computers, EMR, Etc.
- Responsible for the operation of family practice, ob-gyn, pediatrics, ophthalmology, surgery, oncology, cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry urgent care and medical records.
- Ensured and provided oversight for inventory of all supplied essential to the successful operation of the center.
- Responsible for the supervision of 69 employees which includes 12 supervisors and one Assistant Center Administrator.
- Provided support for the implementation of PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) in family practice.
- Monitored all medical emergency situations in conjunction with medical and clinical staff.
- Improved the collection of financial waiver forms by 35%.
- Coordinated and facilitated routine and timely in-service meetings, monthly staff and departmental meetings and periodic labor/management meetings.
Masters In Science
Sr. Center Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a stable company that will fully utilize and add to my experience and qualifications while enhancing their team environment. That also allows for advancement by merit and an excellent benefit package.
Skills : Bilingual, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Customer Service.
- Managed the overall operation of an Occupational Health facility.
- Supervised a total of 12 staff members to insure a productive flow of the facility.
- Conducted DOT and NON DOT pre employment, post- accident and random drug screens.
- Certified in administering Breath Alcohol testing and conducting DOT and NON DOT urinalysis, and quick screens.
- Responsible for ordering medical and office supplies on a weekly basis.
- Handled payroll for 20+ medical assistance, physicians and physical therapist.
- Handled Workmen s Comp cases and referrals for Physical therapy.
Health Care Services
Jr. Center Administrator Resume
Objective : An administrative professional offering all-around office management skills. Has knowledge with Microsoft Office programs. Tasked to take on new challenges/markets and meets both the employers' and company's expectations. Effective planner, decision maker and problem solver. Can do multiple tasks and works independently.
Skills : Lead teams and work collaboratively.
- Developed and contributed to the achievement of department goals and objectives; adheres to policies, procedures, quality standards and safety standards.
- Addressed patient, family or customer concerns with the goal of complete service recovery.
- Included oversight and completing audits in the laboratory areas, radiology, dispensing, pharmaceuticals and medications.
- Responsible for hiring and terming of employees in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Established and communicated the clinic's staffing schedule with adequate advance notice for employees.
- Consistently modified staffing levels in accordance with site volume.
- Completed staff and provider payroll.
BBM In Bachelor
Center Administrator III Resume
Summary : To secure an executive level administrative position with an organization that will allow to utilize extensive work experience and foster the opportunity for growth within the organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Eaglesoft.
- Responsible for the coordination of the Jacob Probstein Visiting Professor annual lecture.
- Served as Human Resource liaison within the Center for Reproductive Health Sciences which involves maintaining personnel records and processing new hire and termination paperwork when necessary.
- Served as assistant to Dr.
- Duties included coordination of Dr.
- Responsible for all travel arrangements for conferences and meetings she attends and presents at.
- Improved referral reconciliation.
- Monitor the afterhours and weekend urgent care staff.
Center Administrator II Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished, knowledgeable, and growth-centered professional with extensive background and cross-functional strengths in healthcare management. Twelve+ years of leadership experience in diagnostic imaging and 27-year military career administering multimillion dollar budgets/leading hundreds. Valued leader with sound business, financial and technical acumen.
Skills : Operations Management Program Development Leadership.
- Led HR, financial management, marketing, service delivery, IT, patient satisfaction, and QA/QC functions.
- Managed 25 person team.
- Devised fiscal, marketing, and other strategic plans.
- Defined performance/productivity standards, created and monitored information management systems.
- Ensured compliance with applicable regulations including state and ACR standards.
- Worked with Managed Care Departments regarding national and director-bill payor contracts.
- Successfully guided the center through two corporate acquisitions and three name changes Planned, justifie.
Center Administrator I Resume
Headline : A very experienced and detail oriented Human Resources professional is seeking a position where keen attention to detail, strong organizational and superior interpersonal skills are essential. A self-starter who works well independently or on a team. Knowledge Areas & Technology Payroll Human Resource Management Instructional Programs Staff Relations Policy and Procedure Development Accounting and Budgeting Procurement Inventory MS Office PeopleSoft QuickBooks Conflict Resolution Records Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Eyefinity Optometry PM Software, Dentech and Dental Vision Dental PM Software, Quickbooks, Salesforce.
- Provided primary support for center Director Perform administrative duties such as answering multi-line phones, appropriately directing calls, receiving visitors, and ordering of all departmental supplies.
- Responsible for typing all correspondences to parents, employees, and external clients.
- Assisted center Director with PowerPoint presentations for meeting deliverables.
- Responsible for employee and student records management.
- Assisted with weekly payroll with ADP and distribute checks.
- Processed job applications and schedule interviews, drug screening and background record checks.
- Conducted school tours for prospective families and New Family orientation.
Assistant Center Administrator Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented with ability to perform tasks under pressure. - Ability to manage time efficiently and handle multiple tasks. - Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. - Self-starter, staff management with excellent interpersonal skills. - Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, - Extensive knowledge of event planning. - Possess good negotiation and budget management skills. - Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office with extensive expertise in Excel and SharePoint.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Oversaw the day-to-day financial operations of the facility, monitoring the budget spreadsheets and making sure that service charges were correctly entered, and operational costs were controlled and made daily cash deposit.
- Forecasted and consolidated total expenses for all departments on a monthly basis; prepared monthly executive presentation that highlighted the key drivers of expense variances vs.
- Provided the Department Heads with their monthly expense performance vs.
- Trained front and back office employees at the front desk.
- Coordinated and evaluated all administrative duties for medical center, as well as technical support.
- Ensured the proper maintenance of the medical records.
- Resolved issues raised by Medical Personnel.
Bachelor Of Science
Center Administrator/Officer Resume
Objective : Created, implemented and maintain new policies, procedures and training programs.
Assisted with training activities.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Inventory Management, Medical Terminology, Sales.
- Managed overall operations, quality control, customer and patient relations.
- Supervised staff of 17.
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluations, employee coaching and counseling.
- Responsible for financial management of facility.
- Developed and monitored annual budgets.
- Prepared and analyzed activity and financial reports resulting in cost control implementation and gained efficiencies.
- Served as lead Radiographer for Central Pennsylvania clinics.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Center Administrator Resume
Objective : Dynamic, dedicated, and self-motivated education professional with over 27 years of hands-on experience, child development interactions, family relations, and adult learning. Hold Master degrees, in Educational Technology and Adult Learning and Bachelor (double major) in Child Development and Family and Consumer Sciences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Supervision, Supervision, Strategic Planning, Supply Chain Management, Budget Development, Budget Management.
- Joined this agency during a change of ownership and at the time the Miami branch was last of 16 branches for revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Directed all tactical sales and marketing activities.
- Managed provider relations with health insurance companies Accomplishments.
- Quickly re-established positive referral relationships with insurance companies - Refined and improved intake process, which dramatically improved our staffing abilities and met our customer's needs in a more timely manner.
- Led 143% increase in infusion revenue and a 71% increase in nursing and respiratory revenue within 6 months of assuming branch leadership.
- Stabilized the branch, which became top-rated branch of 16 for revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Achieved Medicare certification and re-certified by The Joint Commission (TJC).