Hyperion Developer Resume
Objective : 8+ years of proficiency and experience in a range of Hyperion Administrator/Developer products including Essbase, Hyperion Planning, workforce planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Data Integrator, Integration Services, Smart view, and Spreadsheet Add-In, in both Windows and UNIX environments.
Skills : Developing, Management Skills.
- Worked closely with ETL and SAP teams to fetch source data of HFM applications Collaborated with users on report requirement acquisition.
- Involved in the creation of functional & technical specification documents depending on the Business requirements.
- Created, configured, and maintained HFM (Classic and EPMA) and FDM Applications Worked extensively on the planning application for Planning, budgeting and Forecasting (PBF), Hyperion Financial Reports, and web forms for planning users.
- Developed Dynamic Webforms for various applications with POVs, menus, run-time prompts, and Pages.
- Integrated FDM Applications with HFM Applications by creating mappings between FDM and HFM Applications for loading data.
- Participated in the development of Multi-Dimensional Data Marts using Hyperion Essbase technology and the development of analytic reporting of Business Performance Measurements using the Hyperion suite of products including Hyperion Analyzer, Hyperion Reports, Hyperion Planning, and Hyperion Financial management.
- Assisted in technical specification preparation.
Sr. Hyperion Developer Resume
Summary : Working on procedures related to Planning, Allocations with finance and business users to understand requirements and translated them into Essbase tasks and vice versa for other Essbase users.
Skills : Hyperion, Essbase, SQL, Oracle 10G, Oracle SQL.
- Specialized in the manufacture of imaging and optical products including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers and computer printers.
- Involved in themigradation of Essbase from 9.3 to 11.1 and identified database settings on Windows platform.
- Catalogued client's current system to meet the requirements of new System 11.
- Responsible for BI Server Upgrades, Migrations, Clustering and Consolidations from 9.x to 11.x on Windows and Solaris platforms.
- Created the database outlines, re-arranged the dimensions to meet the optimal performance of the database and conducted daily routine maintenance.
- Applied Hyperion Planning 9 to provide a framework for perpetual planning, managing volatility, reporting on frequent planning cycles involving both short and long term planning.
- Involved in providing security authentication for the users of Hyperion Planning and maintaining workflow management process Worked Extensively on Admin Services, Essbase, Planning, and Shared Services version 9.3.1.
Jr. Hyperion Developer Resume
Objective : Oracle Hyperion Consultant with more than 7 years of experience in the I.T. industry with expertise in design, analysis, development and implementation of BI solution Hands on exposure to Data Warehouse and OLAP software systems design and implementation working on multiple Hyperion modules. Performed set up, installation and configuration of Hyperion EPM 11.
Skills : Coding, Analyzing.
- Involved in developing design specifications of ESSBASE cube with Customers.
- Developed Aggregate Storage Cubes (A.S.O) cubes using ESSBASE.
- Extensively involved in designing and modifying the outlines for ESSBASE Cubes.
- Developed Calc Scripts, Rule files, and Report Scripts for data loads and dimension builds.
- Developed batch scripts using MaxL and ESSCMDs to load data from relational systems database to ESSBASE cube.
- Created both Block storage applications (BSO) and Aggregate storage applications (ASO).
- Developed OLAP Models and Meta outlines using ESSBASE Integration Services from star schema in relational databases like Oracle 10g.
Hyperion Developer I Resume
Objective : Close to 8 years of experience in all phases of SDLC including Design, Analysis, Development, support, maintenance and Implementation of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, focusing on Hyperion Planning and Essbase. Worked extensively on Hyperion Fusion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) System 11.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Engaged in five main lending and banking practices: Branch Banking, Consumer lending, Commercial Banking, Investment Advisors, and Fifth Third Processing Solutions.
- Responsible for collecting the data from various units (INBOUND) load it into Essbase (data load), Maintain and show that on Reports (OUTBOUND) using different available Hyperion BI Reporting Tools.
- Designed and developed the outlines for the applications based on the functional requirement documents.
- Created Outlines in Essbase database using dimensional building methods (rules files).
- Worked with SQL Interface to load the data from the oracle warehouse into the Essbase cubes using the data load rule files and also through Text files.
- Modified the existing outlines to implement the new functionality based on the user requirements.
- Developed simple to complex calculation scripts, MDX, MaxL scripts and modified the existing calc scripts to suit the end-user needs.
Hyperion Developer II Resume
Headline : IT is a professional with 7 years of experience with an emphasis on Hyperion application development using Hyperion financial management, Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Hyperion FDM, HFM, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), OBIEE, and Hyperion Financial Reporting. Worked on End to End implementations of Hyperion projects (HFM, HFM, and FDM) Experience in OLAP design, Analysis, Architecture, Development, Implementation, Reporting, Administration, and Migration of various applications in client/server environment using Oracle Hyperion financial management, Oracle FDQM, Oracle Hyperion HFM, Hyperion FDM, HFM Integration Services, Hyperion Reports, HFM Spread Sheet Add-in, and HFM Query Designer under Windows and UNIX environments.
Skills : MS Office, Management Skills.
- Analyzed user requirements and involved in the process of finalizing dimensions for cubes.
- Provided integration of various data like derived, historical, and projected data.
- Developed Rules files in order to upload data from the financial system's database to Essbase cube.
- Implemented calculation engine for computing derived data.
- Loaded, reconciled, and consolidated key financial data with Hyperion using FDQM(Financial Data Quality Manager) and HFM consolidation.
- Involved in the preparation of detailed Unit Cost, Price and Volume Trends, Expense Variances, and Profitability Reports.
- Implemented an automated Cash Flow statement in HFM.
Hyperion Developer III Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience in design, analysis, development, and administration of various applications in Hyperion Suite of Technologies. Hands-on experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of Hyperion Shared services 11.x/9.x, Hyperion Essbase11.x/9.x, Administration Services 11.x/9.x Experience in Implementation of Hyperion ESSBASE, Planning Essbase, Excel Add-In, Hyperion Smart View Add-In, Hyperion Reports, Hyperion SQR, Hyperion analyzer, Financial Reporting Studio environments.
Skills : Hyperion, Developing Skills.
- Gathered business requirements, Analysis of user requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Designed, developed and maintained various Essbase cubes for the enterprise.
- Imported the data from different sources Oracle9i, IBM DB2 into Essbase Server.
- Prepared monthly financial operating package materials presented to Executive Team and Corporate Team of our company.
- Managed all planning, forecasting & analysis for the group.
- Involved in full life cycle development with Hyperion Planning, in creating applications, managing the application security and system users.
- Ensured compliance with SOX and Company accounting and reporting policies Involved in partitioning the Essbase server for optimization and tuning of the Essbase sever.
- Developed various financial reports on Financial reporting (HFR) using Essbase Query Designer for analyzing the data at different levels.
Asst. Hyperion Developer Resume
Objective : Looking for a long-term Hyperion Developer position where can help an organization better understand their business through data visualization and enabling them make targeted, meaningful change.
Skills : Hyperion Financial Management, FDMEE, FDM, Data Relationship Management, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, PBCS.
- Made changes to the HFM metadata as per the client's requirements.
- Set up security, including users, groups, security classes, and access rights.
- Configured Data Entry Forms by using Web Applications and Creating Grids as per requirement.
- Worked on Database Management to copy data from one scenario to another.
- Responsible for the Creation of Journals and doing Process Management in HFM.
- Created E-mail alerts for Process Management.
- Created Web Data Entry Forms by using Web Application.
- Changed the Metadata whenever needed.
Associate Hyperion Developer Resume
Headline : Around 8+ years of experience with design, analysis, development, and Application Production Support of various applications in client/server environment using Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Hyperion Essbase/ Planning, 9.3.1, Financial Reporting Studio, DRM, ODI on Windows environments.
Skills : Multitasking, Monitoring Skills.
- Worked on the incidents, work orders, and service requests and resolved the issues on time.
- Involved in preparing KCS (Knowledge-Centered Support) for the issues.
- Monitored maintenance activities of applications and services.
- Responsible for quarterly maintenance (Restatement Process) and verification of hierarchy and databases.
- Provisioned user's security through EAS Console, creating groups and users in Essbase application.
- Maintained SOX documentation for the same Created Essbase Filters to restrict the user access.
- Updated the existing UDA's, Load Rules, and attribute dimensions as per the requirements of the business analysts.
- Worked on MRL hierarchy changes.
- Handled month-end activities and running the Job's manually when requested by the business.
Lead Hyperion Developer Resume
Summary : 6+ years of Hyperion experience in advanced analytical software applications, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and Database Administration of OLAP and Client/Server projects using industry-accepted methodologies and procedures. Experienced in advanced analytical software applications, Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Development, Testing, and Database Administration of OLAP and Client/Server projects using industry accepted methodologies and procedures & oracle data integrator (ODI).
Skills : Management, Organizing Skills, Coding Skills.
- Translated end-user requirements into application design specifications, assuring optimal match between requirements, cubes, outlines, and report specifications Involved in Performance tuning and Performance monitoring for satisfying the users reporting requirements, including Error Handling, Troubleshooting, handling restructuring, and server problems.
- Created planning applications using outline load utility.
- Created and managed numerous Web Forms and created Business Rules for multiple applications.
- Assigned user access and privileges on Web Forms and Business Rules Involved in the development of new cubes and modifying existing cubes.
- Optimized cubes by altering the Dense/ Sparse settings for the different Dimensions Responsible for migrating cubes to the production server for the sales department, which used Hyperion Essbase as their OLAP server.
- Developed outlines, Calc scripts, data load rules for loadings Created various rules files for dimension building, data loading.
- Created queries using Essbase Query Designer to retrieve dimensions, database members into a worksheet.
- Performed optimization for various data load rules and Calc scripts.
- Enhanced the existing Hyperion planning application to support Workforce Estimation (WFE).
Hyperion Developer Resume
Objective : Hyperion PBCS Developer is expected to define, lead and develop project tasks across Oracle’s Cloud Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) Applications.
Skills : Coding, Management Skills.
- Developed and implemented applications for business based on identified requirements
- Developed key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application and related technologies
- Designed the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective
- Determined data sourcing strategies and data validation approach
- Collaborated with Functional Consultants and other Developers for the best possible solution for our customers.
- Supported and assisted Hyperion Smart View related issues.
- Created functional and technical documentation.