Medical Clerk Resume
Objective : Self motivated administrative professional with a college degree and several training certificates. Enjoys and excels at learning new computer technology and completed the Microsoft Office online training course in 2011. Works well with people in diverse situations and can handle very sensitive situations. Vast knowledge of requirements for Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus insurance. A team player, flexible and always eager to help others and learn new things.
Skills : Office Management, Office Administration, Customer Relationship Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Account Management.
- Worked closely with internal and external customers by providing valuable information needed to ease the process flow required to ensure patients get the best medical care.
- Performed daily operation clerical tasks, such as, greeting patients, escorting and directing patients, and answering phone calls.
- Processed, records, and maintained patient medical documents and new employee records.
- Communicated both verbally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Provided reception to incoming and outgoing customers and communications.
- Ensured that all correspondence does not violate any public laws or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) confidentiality requirements.
- Provided customer service by addressing customer's concerns and performing the tasks necessary to resolve any issues accurately and timely.
- Set priorities and adjusted to the work flow demands to meet team and patient's needs.
Front Office Medical Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a medical assistant position that will best utilize my educational training, up-to-date skills, and hands-on externship experience, as well as hands- on work experience for the betterment of the organization that employs me and the patients it serves.
Skills : Micorsoft Excel.
- Pull and review charts for patients coming into the office.
- Go through loose filing and pull out any records for incoming patient's office appointments.
- Retrieve records on new patient from referring Doctor's offices and hospitals.
- Pull charts for nurses for refills and lab results.
- Mail transcribed reports and letters, including enclosures.
- Keep track of charts by completing out guides.
- Copy and mail medical records requested from other physician offices.
- Archive old records and set up transmittal forms and archive database for Iron Mountain.
Medical Clerk/Surgery Coordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated, dependable, and extensively experienced medical office professional seeks position in medical office that will provide new challenges, opportunities for ongoing learning and professional development, and a chance to utilize organizational and managerial skills. Recognized for excellent interpersonal communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, willingness to learn new skills, and ability to serve in a collaborative work environment.
Skills : COMPUTER SKILLS: Micro Soft Word, Micro soft power.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Medical Clerk I Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that utilizes my skills. What I bring to a company is a hard working, dependable, and a willingness to learn individual. My years of experience work in a labotatory environment and pharmacy may be useful if you are looking for this type of employee. Profient in Microsoft Word and Excel may benefit you if computer knowledge is required. Relacation would be considered if right offer.
Skills : Medical Records, Front Desk, Office Assistant, Medical Lab.
- Classified Provided administrative support in an office environment.
- Responsible for the organization and efficent processing of mail to customers.
- Processed orders, entered and retrieved data using PCs.
- Coordinated provision of communications materials for all segments of the medical center.
- Maintained accurate, up to date comprehensive and confidential files and records.
- Opened and routed mail to appropriate departments within the company.
- Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects on a timely basis.
- Answered busy telephones, directed and routed calls and scheduled appointments.
Vocational In Pharmacy
Medical Clerk/Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Well-trained Healthcare Management Specialist offering vast experience in medical operations, excellent interpersonal communication skills and the organizational savvy to run a clinic or hospital facility smoothly.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Performed a variety of receptionist duties, record keeping and miscellaneous duties in an inpatient medical treatment facility.
- Assembled medical records in proper order for utilization by professional staff and providers.
- Transcribed doctors' orders to patient charts as well as answered a multi-line phone system and 33 bed Patient call system.
- Lab order slips completed by clerks and given to nurses for completion of lab draws.
- Witness consent forms for procedures as needed.
- Ordered supplies for nursing station ward clerks and Professional nursing staff.
- Following all established guidelines of the hospital to ensure proper patient care.
- Completed all monthly reports for Ward supervisor.
Health Care Administration
Medical Clerk II Resume
Objective : Highly motived Billing and Coding Professional, having experience in medical office jobs, seek a position in a progressive and stimulating organization, where I will be able to utilize my skill and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS X.
- Compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system.
- Process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards in a manner consistent with the healthcare industry's numerical coding system.
- Customers by telephone, respond promptly to customer inquiries to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Process patient admission or discharge documents.
Associates In Composition
Medical Clerk III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position where my experience, education accomplishments will contribute to the success of your company.
Skills : Windows, Typing.
- Reviewed, process and distributed incoming mail to appropriate personnel.
- Maintained supervisor's calendar and scheduled staff meetings.
- Received visitors and phone calls for the supervisor.
- Maintained suspense records on all correspondence and action documents and follow up to ensure a timely reply or action was done.
- Proofread/edit correspondence and documents for proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation and format.
- Prepared materials for meetings (viewgraph slides and other materials needed for special luncheons).
- Processed travel arrangements; finalized travel vouchers.
- Sponsored award ceremonies for civilian employees and promotion ceremonies for military personnel.
Bachelor's In Intermediate Education
Assistant Medical Clerk Resume
Summary : A highly motivated student seeking entry into the business or healthcare sector at an undergraduate level which would allow advancement in the health care arena.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,powerpoint, Detail-oriented, Google Drive, Epic,.
- Answered phones and directed calls to administrative staff and throughout the facility.
- Provided Clinic coverage through the entire clinic as needed.
- Setup appointments for patients and verified insurance coverage.
- Assisted medical records with scanning and checking medical documents for off-site storage.
- Ordered and retrieved medical records for patients and families.
- Provided information with administrator's clinic information as needed.
- Collected bill payments for clinic visits.
- Collected payments for billing department.
B.A. In Public Health
Quality Coordinator/Medical Clerk Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint, Receptionist, Schedule Appointments.
- Performed a variety of receptionist, clerical and record keeping duties associated with patient care and treatment in the Clinic.
- Received telephone calls and visitors to the Dental Clinic, ascertains the nature of call or visit.
- Obtained or identifying information and determined the nature of urgency of the patient's request and referred patients to appropriate staff member.
- Scheduled and coordinated appointments for patients with specialty Clinics, ensuring all treatment requested by the Physician had been scheduled.
- Ensured appointments timely and in accordance with Physicians request.
- Typed a variety of Correspondence, Memoranda and compiled Data for reports.
- Provided General information regarding Clinic Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Assembled Dental Records and periodically reviewed and updated record contents.
Medical Clerk Resume
Objective : Strategic ability to deal with complex issues in order to assess the dynamics of the organization, develop and implement the solution process, take command as an individual or member of a team, and persevere in order to accomplish positive results. Analytical, results oriented and self-managing.
Skills : fax,specimens,speak spanish,nextgen,microsoft word,and multi-taskful.
- Record keeping included record preparation, and ensured proper paperwork was included in all records.
- Received telephone calls and acted appropriately after determining patient needs.
- Booked appointments for procedures, active duty sick call, and follow-ups as directed by providers, following clinic protocols.
- Created templates and schedules for all providers, including profiling new providers.
- Modified schedules as necessary, to include making changes and rebooking patient appointments upon changes to schedules due to illness, travel orders, field duty and such.
- Tracked and requested medical records upon request from PAD/patients.
- Completed End of Day processing for all providers.
Associate's In Executive