ESL Teacher Resume
Objective : Self-motivated individual seeks employment that offers advancement opportunities to hard working energetic employees. An individual with proven track record of multicultural understanding and cooperation yielding positive results.
Skills : Creative Lesson Planning, Direct Instruction Strategies, Instructional Best Practices, Classroom Management, Standardized Testing, Learner Assessment.
- Hired as an English teacher for adult students.
- Created meaningful lesson plans on a weekly basis.
- Encouraged a positive and non threatening environment.
- Helped students improve language in the work place.
- Encouraged students to speak in English as much as possible.
- Helped students form friendships with other students.
- Improved student's grammar and conversational skills through role play assignments which included field experiences.
ESL Teacher Intern Resume
Objective : Learn to communicate in English by using my extensive experience, solid linguistic base, and deep knowledge of up-to-date language teaching approaches.
Skills : Capable Of Reading, Writing, And Speaking Spanish At An Intermediate/advance Level., Photography, Graphic Design.
- Taught English as a second language to middle school students.
- Created an afternoon school program where students would come and learn English.
- Initiated a summer English camp for students with low-income.
- Designed lessons and generated English exams.
- Taught students from the age of five to sixteen.
- Guided middle school students to read and to write.
- Participated in the intense summer program.
ESL Teacher Assistant Resume
Summary : Scientific and technical texts either written in English by non-native speakers or translated into English. The texts include articles for publication in international peer-reviewed journals, dissertations and theses for publication in book form, and corporate material, including company newsletters and blogs.
Skills : SWE-ENG Translator, Copy Editor, ESL Teacher.
- To teach English classes using the approved curriculum across multiple levels as assigned.
- To test, evaluate, and counsel students regarding their academic performance and goals.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the school's policies and procedures.
- To maintain a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning, including maintaining classroom facilities.
- To prepare lesson plans according to approved syllabi.
- To maintain electronic daily attendance and academic progress records.
- To attend performance meetings with supervisors.
Certificate In English
Online ESL Teacher Resume
Headline : Certified English instructor with over 500 hours teaching experience. I have taught beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes in corporate settings. I look forward to helping your students achieve English fluency.
Skills : Microsoft Office Efficient, Leadership skills, Ability to work in a fast pace environment, Time Management, Risk Management, Public Speaking, Giving Presentations, Adapts quickly to environments.
- Utilize data to drive instruction that increased student performance Create student's data tracker and "students at risk" tracking tool to measure student's progress.
- Implement technology across the curriculum to improve student's performance.
- Utilize the Danielson Framework for Teaching on classroom instructions.
- Create and implement culturally relevant curriculum and innovative curriculum maps aligned with the Common Core Learning Standards.
- Design and deliverer PBL to map curriculum to the CCLS.
- Participate in professional development and workshops about the following topics: ELLs, Common Core Alignment, PBL, curriculum mapping, and Danielson Framework.
- Developed interdisciplinary units and lesson plans with the 9th grade Social Studies teacher aligned to CCLS.
MS In Teaching
English And ESL Teacher Resume
Headline : Native English speaking ESL teacher seeking employment in the Middle East. Serious about pursuing teaching opportunities to advance career and grow educational skills and experience.
Skills : Exam Proctoring, Grading Standardization, Classroom Discourse, Blended Learning, Effective Teaching Methods, Ethics, Curriculum Development, Culture And Curriculum Integration, Cultural Sensitivity, Educational Ethics, CPR/ First Aid.
- Designing appropriate curriculum and programs, keeping in mind students' levels and goals.
- Designed creative and didactic programs that are both educational and enjoyable.
- Briefed students with written presentations and explanations to raise awareness of cultural aspects as well as language.
- Directed learning activities and maintained proper supplementary materials.
- Adhered to institutional policies while evaluating performance of students.
- Held responsibility of guiding students facing difficulties in their studies.
- Acted as student counselor before and after sessions to ensure students were performing at optimum abilities.
Bachelor's In Linguistics
Full Time - ESL Teacher Resume
Summary : To become a active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company, to interact on a professional level with other employees. To give excellent performance, translate my experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Prepared and executed lesson plans in English conversation classes to Korean teachers and students.
- Took attendance and maintained documentation.
- Ensured compliance with school and classroom policies / procedures.
- Worked with students from different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Provided one-on-one instruction as needed.
- Assisted in developing teaching materials for English language education; worked closely with Korean teachers in conducting classes and taught jointly as needed.
- Displayed flexibility, dependability, and high-level organizational skills.
Spanish Teacher And ESL Teacher Resume
Objective : Specific industry experience in accessing and using research to improve practice and student learning. Facilitates improvements in instruction and student learning. Currently interested in pursuing work as an Ed-Tech consultant with focus on language acquisition.
Skills : Instructional best practices, classroom management, standardized testing, learner assessment, special needs students, differentiated instruction, Microsoft Office, Smart notebook, Document Camera, Airliner, Senteo Clickers.
- Trained and coordinated students.
- Facilitated group activities and programs.
- Designed curricula and incorporated learning strategies into daily lessons.
- Assessed performance and evaluated grades of students.
- Screened and identified needs of learners through diagnostic testing.
- Helped mediate problematic situations through rapport establishment and conflict resolution.
- Guided students and professionals towards their desired learning goals.
- Skills Used -Performed basic managerial duties -Used Microsoft office tools (Word,Excel,Powerpoint) -Trained students in the art of public speaking and debate.
ESL Teacher Lead Resume
Headline : To gain a position in the administrative sector of education that will allow me to efficiently utilize my management, leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills enabling me to expand my work experience through new challenges and contribute to the overall success and improvement of my place of employment.
Skills : Good written and verbal communication, Interpersonal skills, Good customer service, Capable problem solver, Teamwork skills, Report writing skills, Ability to interpret legal documents, Proficient with Microsoft Office, Teaching skills, Flexible and reliable, and Professional demeanor.
- Present instruction in English as a Second Language to international students.
- Classes taught were grammar, writing, listening, and reading in beginner and intermediate proficiency levels.
- Extra duties include helping with placement tests, gathering and evaluating writing samples, and updating and evaluating curriculum and materials.Instructed English classes in an ESL environment.
- Skills taught were reading, writing, listening, pronunciation, TOEFL preparation, and Vocabulary Enrichment throughout all proficiency levels.
- Extra duties include administering TOEFL exams and placement tests, participating in social activities, mandatory pick-ups at the Memphis airport, and committee work related to new accreditation procedures.
- Presented effective instruction at all levels.
- Successfully taught courses while obtaining an MA in tesol.
Master's In TESOL
Elementary ESL Teacher Resume
Summary : Dedicated, hardworking, good work ethic and self-motivated professional Basic knowledge in computer software programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Publisher Exceptional communication skills Bilingual-fluent in both English and Hmong.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Designed and implemented lessons to meet the linguistic, social and cultural needs of adult learners.
- Created opportunities for adult students to actively engage with one another in small and large group interactive learning sessions.
- Created and conducted formative and summative assessments throughout the course to measure student learning and make modifications as needed.
- Bloomfield School District, Bloomfield, NJ ESL Teacher, Grades 6-8, 2008 Created and executed standards-based lessons in addition to required curriculum always holding a high emphasis on meaningful student discourse, while maintaining a positive and productive learning environment.
- Mentored and guided students through observation and feedback, as well as modeling of effective instructional strategies.
- Assessed student work and test scores identifying needs/capabilities in order to further inform instructional decisions.
- Provided small group and one-on-one targeted and individualized lessons to support content area coursework.
Certification In Supervisor
Senior ESL Teacher Resume
Summary : Periodically must reenter the business world. Still sending me multiple daily requests for online transcription work.
Skills : Teaching - Tutoring - Accent Reduction- Pronunciation Improvement, Taught Parenting Classes And A Mommy And Me Class, Teacher Training/ ESL Classes/ Taught Early Childhood Classes, Interpersonal Communication Classes.
- Taught core curriculum using Side by Side textbook Taught reading, writing, speaking and critical thinking skills to adult students Taught classes while instructors were absent, filled in as a substitute teacher Collaborated with faculty members on joint class activities, including holiday parties and guest speakers.
- Attended professional development workshops to enhance my teaching skills.
- Enriched and extended student literacy levels by coordinating student group performances using music and Readers Theater.
- Enhanced student learning by inviting inspirational guest speakers to the classroom from the public library, law enforcement department and local community artist.
- Provided supplemental, in - class and multicultural reading materials, distant learning packets and ESL videos to enhance class discussions.
- Skills Used Choral reading skills were used to help improve students reading and comprehension.
- One on one tutoring was given to students who needed extra help with their pronunciation.
- Conversation practice was given daily to let students use their English skills in a comfortable classroom setting.
Jr. ESL Teacher Resume
Headline : Highly qualified director of multi-cultural education with 30+ years of teaching experience in rural, suburban, and urban school districts is seeking full-time director position in southwestern United States. Extensive experience in administering, coordinating and directing in the above-mentioned areas.
Skills : Full Drivers License, Microsoft Office, Classroom Management, Teacher- Student Rapport, Creating/modifying Supplementary Material, Assigning.
- Teaching core school curriculum through assigned text books (Inside Out and Face 2 Face) across a range of levels.
- Preparing additional supplementary material to aid both stronger and weaker students on weekly vocabulary and grammar points.
- Understanding and catering to varying needs of different students.
- Teaching weekly elective classes where students went off book and focused on one particular skill area.
- Cover teaching for EAP and Exam Preparation classes.
- Preparing/Modifying weekly tests and assignments for both General English and English for Academic Purposes.
- Promoting involvement in the extra-curricular aspects of the school and preparing monthly trips to areas in the city to foster real English speaking in their adopted city.
- Preparing materials (with the guidance of my Academic Programme Manager) for a trial curriculum aimed at Advanced speakers called 'Advanced Communication Skills'.
ESL Teacher Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Esl Teacher with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Word Processing, Instructional illustration, Swedish, French.
- Prepare lesson plans and instruct ESL courses to adults in a classroom setting.
- Execute lesson plans in accordance with the specific objectives of assigned ESL courses using the Uceda methodology, philosophy and approach.
- Use and follow the specific course book, syllabus and outline.
- Evaluate and monitor students' performance and advise students on their progress regularly.
- Assign and correct course-related homework.
- Grade written exams and oral exams and submit them to the academic along with a summary report of students' final grades on the required submission date.
- Ensure all students are well-informed about the objectives and required book for the next course before final exams.
Doctoral In Education