Nuclear Security Officer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in Executive Security/ Private Investigation, where my extensive experience and training in the Law Enforcement and Security field, coupled with strong investigative and report writing skills, will be utilized, in the corporate setting.
Skills : Computer Skills, Office.
- Responsible for maintaining security, control and the protection of special nuclear material, and two boiling water nuclear reactors and their components on an 1100 acre site against terrorism and radiological sabotage.
- Monitor intrusion detection equipment, and investigate unauthorized attempts or actual entries and exits as required by company policy and federal regulations.
- Process visitors, personnel, and provide materials escort for access to authorized plant areas.
- Recognize and react to explosives and hostage scenarios.
- Ensure no unauthorized transport of weapons, drugs, explosives or other prohibited items into protected area by conducting standard and random visitor, personnel, and vehicle searches (commercial and private vehicles).
- Monitor entry/access control for vital and protected areas.
- Respond to and assess vital area portal and gate alarms from any location in the protected area.
- Maintain all related security and station qualifications.
Nuclear Security Officer III Resume
Summary : Consistent, hard working, highly motivated person. Looking to secure a responsible career opportunity where I can fully utilize my training and management skills while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer.
Skills : Use of computer consoles and peripheral equipment Computer.
- Performed a variety of administrative, quality, safety, and security tasks following company and power station rules and regulations.
- Searched packages, vehicles, and individuals; tested and inspected equipment; completed routine patrols of assigned areas, and trained new employees.
- Answered and routed phone calls, 2-way radio, and satellite radio communications to proper departments.
- Skills sets developed include: Customer Service Utilized informative, friendly approach with visitors and employees entering and exiting the plant.
- Administrative Accurately completed required paperwork adhering to confidentiality standards and demonstrating excellent written and observational skills.
- Organized list of 900 names into easy-to-access binder which improved check-in efficiency.
- Leadership/Team Work Supervised and trained work groups during specific projects.
- Volunteered to help in department and throughout the plant during staff shortages.
Certification In Training
Nuclear Security Officer II Resume
Summary : Nuclear Security Trainer Qualified OJT/TPE qualified for the tasking of nuclear security officers NRA Tactical Firearms Instructor (rifle and pistol) SLED certified concealed weapons permit instructor Firearms Instructor certification.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Verbal and Written Communications, Time Management and Report Writing.
- Utilized X-ray, Bomb Detecting Device, Metal Detector, Personnel and Property Searches to assist with plant security and access control.
- Trained in security techniques such as, Dynamic CQB room entry.
- Performed a wide range of tasks such as vehicle inspections, guarding posts, patrolling of grounds, personal and property searches.
- Escorted personnel and vehicles and at times acted as a liaison officer to visitors and NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) inspectors.
- Completed the Nuclear Regulatory Commission Security Officer training program.
- Received two recognitions for compliance of safety measures and preventing the injury of plant personnel.
- Received additional recognition for duties above and beyond the job description, with preventing an unauthorized individual access into the plant.
Computer Science IT
Nuclear Security Officer I Resume
Objective : An industrious, determined individual who strives to be successful in any situation that I am provided with. Extensive experience in the fields of correctional and nuclear security; however, I am always open to new opportunities. Whether I work with a team or individually, I afford my best efforts to efficiently complete any given task. As I am continually seeking to grow, I want to be in a position in which I can develop and excel.
Skills : Security, Weapons Handling, Leadership Development, Training & Development, Public Speaking.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Nuclear Security Officer I Resume
Objective : Dynamic, highly motivated, meticulous professional with 8 years of experience in customer service, 3 years in which I fulfilled an assistant manager position. I have a substantiated track record of enhancing the customer experience and improving retention through knowledge, patience and understanding.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PC.
- Participate in training and tactical drills and ensure compliance in Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) requirements.
- Perform regular foot patrolling on entire protected area (PA), vital area (VA) installations and gates to ensure nuclear facility's security.
- Ensure quality surveillances through automatic instruction check instruments and ensure efficient nuclear security system.
- Prepare and monitor communication and security systems to supplement security essentials.
- Supervise and monitor centralized alarm system and warning systems and detect any unlawful presence in high security zone.
- Administer and respond immediately to any warning generated by alarm for meeting any eventualities.
- Analyze and rectify all failed security measures to ensure nuclear 24X7 securities in facility.
Nuclear Security Officer/Guard Resume
Summary : To gain a position in a field where my training and vast knowledge in the aspects of security and law enforcement policies and procedures can be used to its fullest potential.
Skills : CPR Certified, DCJS QUALIFIED , Engagement Simulation Systems Qualified , OC Qualified , Radar Certified , Forklift Operator, Propane And Electric.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of the facility.
- Performed random foot patrols as well as drive mobile units to make various security checks throughout the facility.
- Performed random vehicle and package inspections at entry and exit points to search for weapons and contraband.
- Controlled access to islands of security , as well as safeguarding Navy vessels which were under construction or in dry dock for nuclear overhaul or repair.
- Patrolled decks of commissioned Navy vessels to ensure all security and safety measures are being followed.
- Controlled access to on site facilities that housed Navy nuclear components , to include nuclear fuel storage areas and reactor compartments.
- Maintained traffic logs of waterborne vessels entering and exiting the facility .
Nuclear Security Officer/Administrator Resume
Summary : Team player who contributes to team effort and increases morale, constant situational awareness with a sense of urgency, unwavering integrity, punctual with the ability to multitask, attentive by paying attention to detail, great listener who is approachable, adaptive, and diligent with a great work ethic.
Skills : Firearms Training.
- Control entry processing of all individuals into protected and vital areas of the plant by verifying identity and authorization to enter.
- Conducts personnel and vehicle searches to ensure no prohibited items or contraband enters the Protected Area in accordance with the Physical Security Plan requirements.
- Respond to intrusion alarms as directed by the response team leader or as a Security Officer on patrol.
- Deters attempts by unauthorized persons seeking to gain entry into protected or vital areas of the plant.
- Reports all security and safety violations observed.
- Perform duties as armed escort for persons or vehicles as required by the Security Plan.
- Conduct operational tests of intrusion detection, and contraband detection equipment according to documented procedures.
Jr. Nuclear Security Officer Resume
Objective : Self-motivated professional with 40+ years of security experience in regulated Military, Nuclear, and Academic environments. Strong criminal justice background with extensive experience within security related supervision, planning, organizational and communication positions. Can easily manage the multitude of challenges associated with emergency situations and high-stress times all while maintaining focused, clear thoughts and executing sound decisions.
Skills : Microsoft Word.
- Assisted in protecting the nuclear power plant against radiological sabotage.
- Processed employees and visitors into the facility using the T2000 computer, metal detector, explosives detector, and x-ray machines like as used at airports.
- Experience in working in highly radioactive areas to include spent nuclear fuel pool.
- Analyzed situations accurately and take effective actions to include all plant emergencies.
- Participated in the "Force on Force" drills with armed officers.
- Monitored the CC TV cameras for activity and subsequently wrote complete and accurate reports on any findings.
- Interacted with the public with a courteous and polite manner. Use patience, tact, and common sense in the performance of my daily duties.
Sr. Nuclear Security Officer Resume
Headline : Contributes to team effort and increases morale, constant situational awareness with a sense of urgency, unwavering integrity, punctual with the ability to multitask, attentive by paying attention to detail, great listener who is approachable, adaptive, and diligent with a great work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing.
- Responsible for the safety and integrity of all shipyard perimeters and military personnel.
- Secures shipyard boundaries by patrolling all access points, authorizing entry.
- Conducts discrepancy reports by documenting observations and information of any unauthorized activity.
- Maintains the integrity of the shipyard and military personnel by contributing to the prevention of non-disclosure of sensitive and/or classified information.
- Navigates personnel on board all forms of military vessels ranging from submarines to aircraft carriers.
- Ensures the security of all nuclear equipment and assets.
- Aids in fire prevention by handling, maintaining, and thoroughly inspecting fire extinguishing agent canisters.
Lead Nuclear Security Officer Resume
Summary : Dedicated to bettering my education and abilities to acquire all opportunities presented to me as a professional in my industry. 10 years as a representative for security officers delivering presentations on safety and plant conditions to Progress.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing.
- Greet persons entering an establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Enroll individuals to participate in programs, notify them of their acceptance.
- Analyze date to determine answer to question from members.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location, services provided including conduct of tours.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Transmit information of documents, using computer, or facsimile machine.
- Operate telephone to answer, screen of forward calls, providing information, taking messages or scheduling appointments.
Nuclear Security Officer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Nuclear Security Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Conducted investigations regarding suspected incidents of employee theft and vandalism.
- Patrolled the facility and served as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and rule infractions.
- Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to proper authorities.
- Responded quickly to medical emergencies, bomb threats and fire alarms.
- Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
- Patrolled industrial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates.
- Issued security badges and visitor passes to all guests.