Field Sales Representative Resume
Headline : An accomplished individual offering a strong educational and industry training background, and successful experience encompassing new business development, OEM sales, and distributor channels within the electronics industry. Skilled in all aspects of territory planning and management, budgeting, sales forecasting, cost analysis, bid solicitation and proposals, and contract negotiations. Conduct in-depth studies to include customer requirements assessments, market surveys, and sales and cost proformas.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Managed sales and marketing activities for distributor of technical electronic and electromechanical parts in territory encompassing Houston and surrounding area, east Texas, and southern Louisiana.
- Generated $1M in gross annual revenues first six months in market, and $1.9M by year-end receiving prestigious Million Dollar Club Award and every year thereafter.
- Developed new business and serviced and upgraded existing accounts reflecting $2.3M in gross annual sales for 1991, $2.8M in 1992, and $3.1M in 1993.
- Consistently exceeded Sales Plan by 18 to 25% annually with twenty five key accounts.
- Recipient of multiple top awards to include Branch of the Year Award, and second place in National Sales Volume Award for 1991 and 1992, competing with fifty-four account representatives in Million Dollar Club and over three hundred representatives nationwide.
- Developed annual goals, forecasts, and projections for territory and established budgets for each line: NEC, Hitachi, Toshiba, OKI, Dallas Semi, AMP, Amphenol, Molex, Augat, Kemet, Rohm, Dale, AVX, MuRata, Phoenix Contacts, Sharp and Seiko displays.
- Planned and conducted client seminars, scheduled factory's representatives as guest speakers, and coordinated marketing materials, literature and hand-outs.
- Prepared oral and written bids and proposals, negotiated pricing and delivery dates, and interfaced directly with engineering, purchasing, expeditors, warehousing and MIS managers to ensure conformance to customer's specifications and contractual agreements.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Field Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and established sales professional with over 12 years of extensive experience in a high paced sales atmosphere. Motivated and results-focused with a proven high performance record. Seeking a rewarding position in a goal-oriented organization that offers opportunity for advancement. Highlights: Multiple certificates earned from intense training seminars.
Skills : <div>Critical thinking skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving skills.</div>
- Grew business to over 500,000 in annual sales at a 20 -25% gross profit margin by integrating product knowledge and conducting a cost analysis to provide savings of up to 30% and time efficiency for facilities.
- Maintained and grew accounts within the healthcare market: more specifically, environmental, dietary, infection control and purchasing departments with the growth of 15% or more month-to-month.
- Revitalized existing business by growing verticals in janitorial supplies, food service, and chemicals.
- Opened and managed 2 new hospitals, over 10 nursing homes, re-distribution houses, building service contractors, government facilities and educational institutions in the New York market.
- Trained extensively in sales processes, presentation, and public speaking in 3 Dale Carnegie programs and 1 Diversey program, achieving both high enthusiasm and inspirational awards.
- Gained broad knowledge in the healthcare market by traveling and meeting with key decision-makers in all five boroughs, Northern New Jersey, and Westchester County.
- Strong understanding and use of GPO and bid contracts in healthcare, food service, and educational institutions.
Jr. Field Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Business professional who is ambitious and capable of effectively building interpersonal relationships. Diverse background includes sales, leadership, and marketing. A team player who is focused and produces excellent results.
Skills : <div>Communication skills, Customer service, Computer skills.</div>
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining professional business relations with retail store personnel.
- Duties included creating consumer awareness, product brand preference, and product mind share for Market Source clients at the retail store level through training, assisted sales, and visual presence.
- Maximized sales in national retail stores through assisted sales and training of store personnel.
- Effectively collected and communicated product information and data to customers and personnel.
- Visually assessed on-site needs i.e., product and promotional/marketing material, stocking.
- Resolved challenges within the stores, such as product display issues and stock/inventory issues.
- Worked with Market Source Program Management to create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to increase sales at underperforming locations.
- Completed all assigned visits within my designated territory Possessed the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, competitively changing environment with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
BS In Communication
Field Sales Representative I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position whereby my abilities may earn and maintain valuable relationships involving any and all phases of the construction industry from planning stage to the completion of projects in which involved.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook.
- Leasing and sales of Ricoh digital copiers.
- Sold and leased equipment costing up to $50K/unit throughout the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
- Conducted ongoing marketing efforts via: cold calling, mailers, business referrals, personal networking, social media, and trade show demonstrations, keeping apprised of new businesses, referrals, and competitor research.
- Administered customized presentations tailored toward clients needs and budgetary parameters to buyers, company owners, purchasing agents, and office managers.
- Performed ongoing assessments on each account to analyze profitability and opportunities for add-on sales.
- Negotiated and closed contracts and generated weekly sales reports via MS Office Suite.
- Established company's new Pittsburgh territory and raised gross revenues significantly within a one-year period via the ability to close 50% of all attempted sales endeavors Ranked 1 in sales force throughout entire employment for new business revenue.
Field Sales Representative II Resume
Headline : Dedicated employee with a strong work ethic, solid analytical skills and innovative ideas. Extensive experience in sales and management including budget development, staffing and cost control. Adept at communicating effectively with staff members, customers, and peers. Exceptional organizational and planning skills. Very adaptable, learn new concepts quickly, and enjoy challenges.
Skills : Proficient at Microsoft Office applications, Internet based selling, e-sales and telemarketing sales, cold call sales, multitasking, ability to work well with management and peers, organized, detail oriented, excellent phone and social skills.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products and services, take and enter orders, cancel accounts, and obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits and payments, and arrange for billing.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries and to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Resolve customers' service and billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
Bachelor's In Education
Field Sales Representative III Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging position as a team player that will best utilize my experience and education with an organization which I will build a long-standing and committed relationship. To establish a partnership that helps both myself, and the company grow and improve.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, EMT/CPR.
- Reporting to Montgomery Branch Manager, Regional Sales Director, Regional Manager, and Regional Vice President.
- Generate sales through Cold Calling, Research, and Job Site Visits.
- Generate sales using lead tools including Building Activity Reports, Business License Reports, Construction Data & Permit Reports.
- Material take off from Blueprints Estimates & Job Material Proposals and Bids Meeting with Prospective & Existing Clientele Traveling to meet with Clientele 80% of the week.
- Preparing Sales Reports and Activity Updates on a Weekly basis for Sales Meeting with Branch Manager.
- Preparing Sales Reports, Activity Updates & Market Analysis for Regional Sales Meeting Conference Call on a weekly basis.
- Reporting this information to Regional Sales Director, Regional Manager, and Regional Vice President.
- Participating in learning classes for Salesman offered by our parent company.
High School Diploma
Regional Field Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Sales professional with hands-on experience in achieving and increasing sales performance results through face-to-face consumer engagement or over the phone Expertise in interacting with customers.
Skills : Microsoft, Enrolled Agent/Tax Advisor, Insurance License, BA Degree.
- Other responsibilities include exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Represent Care More at events to promote the company, raise awareness and generate business for today and the future.
- Follow-up on clients and scheduling face-to-face approved appointments.
- Develop excellent concierge working relationships with doctors, pharmacies, affiliate organizations and their staff members.
- Used time management and meet required administrative functions for processing enrollments; utilize company sales automated system (Sales force) for accurate record keeping.
- Successfully complete annual product training, certification and additional training and/or certification that may be required.
- Maintained current California State Life Insurance license; proficient in use of the internet, web-based applications and Microsoft Office suite of products.
Bachelor Of Arts
Field Sales Representative Lead Resume
Objective : Provided excellent support of existing customers while expanding client base. Solid experience in targeting and managing accounts in highly competitive environments and large territories, developed strong competitive relationships that generated high volume sales contracts. Communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills Effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Estimating, Accounting, People Management, and Technical Writing.
- Responsible for the expansion of market share through the sale of electronic components (interconnects, passives, and electro mechanical) in a defined territory by generating profitable sales in new and existing accounts.
- Cultivated strong business relationships at executive management levels.
- Focused on growing revenue, profitability, inventory management, analysis and reporting.
- Monitors daily reports to generate new business leads and strategic plans to win business opportunities.
- Maintains and promotes relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and dealt with existing business challenges.
- Ensured customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services.
- Established and built relationships with key suppliers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Field Sales Representative/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Self-motivated outside sales professional experienced in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Relationship building and closing expert. Client focused Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with 8+ years of providing solutions to practitioners. Solid understanding of the formulary system and managed care.
Skills : Client Relations.
- Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals by 20%.
- Identified and qualified customer needs, developed sales strategies and closed lunch and learns with a 85% success rate.
- Planned and led three training sessions to promote sales team professional development and sales goal reinforcement.
- Increased sales volume by adding hundreds of accounts in the Houston, TX territory.
- Reinvented how team interacts with prospective clients by developing innovative and creative sales pitch which was implemented into sales team strategy in 2008.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Attended monthly sales meetings and quarterly sales trainings.
Bachelor Of Arts
Field Sales Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : High energy and outgoing sales person with a proven track record of leadership within the district and region. Responsible for driving business, revenue growth, and growing the brand.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Sales, Sales Management, Relationship Management, Accounts Receivable, Account Management, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management.
- Deliver presentations where needed to educate retail, indirect and business teams on clients' key product differentiators, messages, promotions, etc.
- Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement of clients' products.
- Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel.
- Make a significant impact on sales and improve the consumer buying experience.
- Maintain and build brand presence at retail through merchandising, display maintenance and some POP and plan-o-gram compliance.
- Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Gather competitive intelligence and report on specific competitive tactics including price moves, new products and merchandising materials.
Field Sales Representative/Brand Representative Resume
Summary : Sales Representative eager to advance and grow with a company that is focused on increasing revenue and setting the bar in their industry. Comfortable in the health and healthcare markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, Microsft Outlook, Apple iOS 10, Rad-x.
- Managed a multi-state territory and developed relationships with all levels of accounts.
- Trained associates and management on product use and sales.
- Accountable for accurate pricing, merchandising, correct distribution levels, inventory management and display integrity.
- Served as regional trainer for multiple accounts and participated in Product Advisory Board to evaluate product and merchandising elements.
- Challenges: Turn around an underperforming territory, grow sales and expand business to focus on large strategic accounts.
- Results: Tripled business from $750,000 to $2.5M in 2.5 years by spearheading strategic relationships and shifting business to key accounts.
- Created business plans and targeted key decision-makers at major accounts.
BA In Marketing
Field Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Over 40 years of full service sales, operational support and business management. Playing a vital role in the competitive strength, reputation, credibility for both corporate and small business concerns. Earning the respect and trust essential in developing new and repeat referral business. Analytical and strategic management with excellent problem solving skills. Organized, efficient and always willing to go the extra mile for on-time content delivery.
Skills : Sales & Markting.
- Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Reviewed the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures and research and development appropriations.
- Developed pricing strategies while balancing firm objectives with customer satisfaction maximization.
- Analyzed business developments and monitored market trends.
- Consulted with buying personnel to determine projected demand for products and services.
- Collaborated with developers, advertisers and production managers to market products and services.
- Directed the hiring, training and performance evaluations for marketing and sales staff and supervised their daily activities.
BS In Marketing