Security Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seek a highly rewarding career where can use skills and experience to help company and coworkers to achieve success.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Oversaw the staffing, scheduling, and on-site training for security officers assigned to his/her shift.
- Ensured that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met.
- Maintained overtime to a minimal or preset requirement designated by G4S/Allied Barton.
- Ensured quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift.
- Performed other operations and related functions (e.g., payroll.
- Reviewed and maintained incident reports, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders).
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
Sr. Security Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry level position or higher within the Law Enforcement or Security environment, Able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting, Able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions.
Skills : Inventory, Web Design, Building & Property Maintenance, Supervisor.
- Monitored and make improvements to training program with site managers input/ review.
- Assisted site manager with after-hours scheduling problems such as call offs.
- Assisted with investigations and/or disciplinary issues at all levels.
- Handled disciplinary problems to include but not limited to tardiness, chronic sick time, uniform and appearance, grooming standards, under supervision of site manager (verbal written and written counseling).
- Assisted site manager with the annual officer evaluations.
- Wrote day evaluations and review with site manager.
- Required and maintained that officers follow all post orders.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Security Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : Security Operations Professional with extensive experience ensuring the safety of high profile, high security and controlled access environments, protecting lives and minimizing risk. Proficient in operating security systems and surveillance equipment, committed to enhancing knowledge of security techniques, exercising sound judgment and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Skills : Management, Customer Relationship Management, Team Leadership, Multi-tasking And Detail Oriented, Problem-solving.
- Directed the activities of other officers in the daily safety and security operations of a $MM commercial business with focus on semiconductor products.
- Assigned personnel to posts and patrols.
- Interpreted security rules and enforced compliance.
- Responded to calls during fires, disturbances or emergencies.
- Inspected and direct inspection of premises to test alarm systems, detect safety hazards and equipment for serviceability.
- Reported theft, incidents and accidents to appropriate personnel.
- Communicated with local fire, police and EMS concerning problems affecting establishment.
Master In Supervision
Security Shift Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Qualifications Previous Contract Security experience At least 1 year of business management/operations/supervisory experience Have the ability to develop and grow customer relationships. Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff. Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
Skills : Excel, Power Point, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office.
- Met all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of overtime.
- Supervised the day to day security operations of assigned site.
- Assisted in managing a team of security officers, hiring/selection, scheduling, training, coaching, development and support of officers.
- Assisted property management with daily work orders.
- Managed and created building access system.
- Managed fire panel/system during fire emergencies and for contractors.
- Responded to Medical and Fire Emergency Calls Involving Plant Personnel.
Career Readiness Certification (Gold)
Security Shift Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Objective is to obtain long-term, fulltime employment in the security field. Believe being a top performing team member is key to building a successful organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security, Management, Itrack.
- Patrolled exterior of property in a Security vehicle.
- Observed and reported activities to the Security Supervisor.
- Escorted patients and visitors to and from parking areas and the hospital.
- Promoted to level II Security in 2004 Posted at the entrance of the Women and Children's hospital.
- Provided patients and visitors with general information of the Labor and Delivery, Infants and Toddlers and ICU departments.
- Escorted expectant mothers to the Labor and Delivery nurses station, patrolled the above listed departments hourly.
- Promoted to Security Shift Supervisor in Supervised interior and exterior Security Officers.
Security Shift Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Over nine years of customer satisfaction experience, goal is to obtain a management position in a reputable company.
Skills : Dispatch, Surveillance, Security, Managing.
- Assisted customers with security threats on property and to resolve any conflicts.
- Ensured safety for Customers, Vendors and Contractors within contract area.
- Supervised subordinate employees with current ongoing issues that need to be address for safety and security.
- Effectively organized, prioritized, and handled several work tasks simultaneously.
- Assisted customers with vehicle accidents to determine fault.
- Received requests for information regarding vehicle registration, driving records and warrants, Review all documents for accuracy and photos outline.
- Received and processed 911 emergency calls from customers, maintain contact with all units on assignment, maintain status and location of police and rescue units.
Associates In Criminology
Assistant Security Shift Supervisor Resume
Headline : Objective is to obtain long-term, fulltime employment in the security field. Believe being a top performing team member is key to building a successful organization.
Skills : Mining Equipment Operator, Mining Equipment Operator, Class B Motor Coach Operator.
- Enforced gaming rules and regulations to protect assets of the company and guests Provided security on company property and eliminated problem.
- In charged of reviewing, updating emergency plans within patrol area.
- In charged of payroll, schedules and coverage of all shifts and to be on call if any employee calls in due to sickness or other related issue.
- Demonstrated strengths in responding and finding solutions to client security concerns.
- Worked tirelessly to eliminate overtime and open posts.
- Provide and or find directional information when requested.
- Provide quality communication etiquette when operating and responding to site phones, radios and emails.
Associate Security Shift Supervisor Resume
Objective : A challenging career position in retail, restaurant management, Home heath aide, Criminal justice, security, Assisted Director of Security in overseeing and completing daily duties Handled any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately. Extensive training of new personnel.
Skills : Security, Customer Service.
- Created or implemented security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Planed, directed, or coordinated security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Supervised subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Analyzed and evaluated security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Communicated security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Conducted physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Monitored security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
AA In Criminal Justice
Assistant Security Shift Supervisor I Resume
Summary : A dedicated, loyal, overachieving, customer service leader who thrives in fast paced work environments handling vast amounts of clients as well as subordinates. Having been a supervisor in the casinos of Atlantic City, Highly motivated to elevate to the next level. Always willing to learn new tasks so that can go that extra mile and take pride in motivating team to do the same.
Skills : electrician, Security supervisor, Assistant Manager, cable technician, customer service.
- Supervised, Monitor activities and enforced rules, regulations and discipline.
- Inspected building plans for safety and security.
- Reviewed written reports and verified relevant information for Loss Prevention office.
- Supervised Guard Houses for truckers entering in and out of facility.
- Supervised sensitive merchandise in warehouse aisles going in and out, as well as loading in trucks to be delivered to customers sites.
- Conducted in house Investigation during theft of vehicles and merchandise.
- Provided stake outs during theft of vehicles in parking lot, which resulted in a low percentage of vehicles being stolen in a months time.
Security Shift Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a part time position with flexible hours and seasonal help, Patrolled the complex; enforce security procedures, violations and safety compliance issues Maintained security logs and draft activity reports. Identified, investigated, or resolved security breaches. Prepared reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
Skills : Customer Service, Corporate Safety And Security, Quality Assurance.
- Lead Shift Supervisor Thomas Hays - Promoted over Assistant Shift Supervisor to Shift Supervisor.
- Assisted growth of security department along with growth of casino.
- Responsible for safety of patrons, employees, and casino property.
- Worked in plain clothes as needed to facilitate observation and surveillance.
- Supervised team of between 10 to 38 officers.
- Directed and enforced personnel and vehicle access control.
- Ensured guards are performing duties effectively Ensure safety of employees and guests Patrol and provide visual deterrence at posted site Assist.
Bachelor Of Arts In Economics