Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume
Objective : Accomplished Sales Manager, Specialty Sales Executive and Business Strategist with over 11 years of experience and a consistent record of top performance in lead generation. Proven ability to drive territorial revenue growth and increase market share through effective business planning, marketing strategies, market research, and product presentation. Repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in the design and launch of product lines, driving record-setting revenues, business to business (B2B) sales, contract negotiations, and client relationship management (CRM).
Skills : Sales.
- Charged with managing product and business portfolios ranging up to $10M in fleet value and driving marketing initiatives for new product and program launches for over 1,800 clients annually.
- Facilitate strategic planning and client engagement efforts for major client accounts.
- Evaluate sales initiatives through consumer research, competitive/trends analysis and the creation of internal metrics and management reporting, Exceeded the company's goal of 3.65% client satisfaction to 3.79% for a 12 month score.
- Define sales milestones, documentation and clarify any questions regarding clients' contract agreements.
- Consistent record of top performance, the ability to drive territorial revenue growth and increase market share through effective business planning, presentation and building strong, long-term relationships.
- Collaborate with senior executives on developing yearly profit plans totaling $6M+ in annual revenue for car sales, budget forecasts, incentive plans, and business development programs.
- Maintain product knowledge and effective selling skills in order to influence targeted clients and accounts to support the use of John Miles Chevrolet Buick GMC's inventory.
- Develop and establish strategic plans for creating measurable objectives, time frames for implementation and sales performance improvement.
Internet Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume
Objective : Hard working and energetic Sales and Finance manager with more than 9 years of top rated sales and finance experience in Domestic and European luxury automotive industry.
Skills : Fast learner, ability to communicate in spanish.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Associates In Business
Automobile Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume
Headline : Gained exceptional customer service skills in the car rental industry Have extensive knowledge in accounts receivable and collections Honorably Discharged U.S. Navy Veteran (U.S. Submarine Force) Interested in opportunities within Project Management Will consider any Project Management positions in any industry.
Skills : Administration, Leadership, Personnel Management, Team Building, Computer Literate, Customer Service, Accountability, Driven Dedication.
- Established relationships with new customers.
- Showed customers how to use acquired vehicles after delivery.
- Maintained contact with existing customers through meeting, emails and by phone.
- Advised customers regarding payment options; loans and leasing banking terms.
- Updated management daily; records of sales and orders.
- Tracked progress of existing orders by contacting or liaising with suppliers.
- Effectively took care of relevant paperwork.
Sales and Leasing Consultant/Service Advisor Resume
Objective : Bilingual Customer Service Representative seeks professional position in a facility that offers opportunity for growth and advancement. To continue to advance and gain skills.
Skills : Type 33 Wpm, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Excellent Customer Service Skills, Communicator, Listener, And Dependable. Quick Learner, And Availability To Multi-task In A Fast Paced Environment.
- Responsible to greet and establish relationships with customers, follow the road to sales.
- Answer their questions and help them select a vehicle.
- Explain product, performance, and optional equipment.
- Gather customer's information to prepare for paperwork.
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery; ensure that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, and warranty.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel.
- Follow up, and maintain relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, emails, and appointments.
Sales and Leasing Consultant II Resume
Objective : Outstanding real estate and banking professional with extensive experience developing high net worth client relationships and referral networks. Can deliver exceptional results through client management and strategic planning and can leverage core strengths and connections to establish lasting relationships and secure strategic alliances. Excellent contract negotiator keeping the needs of clients at the forefront of every step in the commercial real estate and home buying and selling process.
Skills : Multiple Jobs Heavy In Direct Involvement With Customers.
- Provide accurate and reliable information to customers about a wide variety of different vehicles.
- Handle the negotiation and calculation of taxes and payments that have major financial ramifications.
- Gather the large amounts of information necessary in order to complete an automobile transaction quickly as well as accurately.
- Top in the store on customer satisfaction surveys, which hold fiscal implications personally as well as the store as a unit.
- Score highest in weekly testing on product knowledge.
- Earned bonuses for being a hard worker that will do what needs to be done for the good of the store and and coworkers.
- Skills Used Regularly do calculations that must be done timely and accurately.
- Communicate and interact with customers personably and responsibly.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales and Leasing Consultant III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Sales And Leasing Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Sales, Internet Sales, Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Effective, persistent negotiator determined to close sales deals and increase gross profits.
- Independently set personal goals and deadlines to reach sales targets.
- Extensive experience in working with clients and in depth knowledge of popular vehicles.
- Checked inventory of new and used cars daily.
- Respond to internet leads with quotes or answers to questions.
- Advised customers regarding payment options; loans and leasing banking terms.
- Responsible for documenting sensitive, private customer information.
High School Diploma
Sales and Leasing Consultant Lead Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and driven operation management, credit analyst, banker and sales consultant professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Extremely passionate about the world of business: marketing, sales, risk-taking, decision-making and operations. I have gained valuable work and life experiences with different organizations in restaurant operations, sales and finances while attending school and keeping an outstanding record on my education.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Banking, Negotiation, Cross Selling, Team Building, Analyze Financial Documents, Strong Organizational Skills And The Ability To Leverage, Experience With Sales And High-volume Service Experience.
- Gain new customers and retain them with the brand, but more important with the location.
- Assist clients with the purchase and finance of their vehicle.
- Cold-calling potential clients and marketing through social media to increase sales.
- Keep a customer service satisfaction of 96% or above based on customer surveys from Volkswagen of America.
- Keep updated with product through online, in-class and field courses to maintain certification with Volkswagen Academy.
- Manage sales activities in order to meet personal goals and those set by the company.
- Handle self-developed pipelines of clients and prospective clients.
Sr. Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume
Objective : Sales Manager experienced in all facets of inside sales, outside sales, customer service and training. Customer-oriented with superior time management skills. Successful in relationship and team building. Motivates sales teams to exceed sales goals. Talented sales professional effective at multi- tasking and reaching sales targets. Builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Customer Service, Sales, Martial Arts.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
- Completed customer searches to generate new leads.
- Responded to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
High School Diploma
Jr. Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume
Headline : Obtaining full or part time employment with in a supervisory, management or teaching/training position preferably working to benefit others and/or the community. Recreation Leader, Center Director, Recreation Specialist, Sports & Archery Director Initiated, organized and supervised many unique Recreational Programs and classes including Skateboard Contests, Bicycle Motocross Events and Races, Street Hockey, Aquatic Events.
Skills : Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Visio, Access.
- Successfully sold new cars and used cars by providing outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for the follow up of new and existing leads daily via email, phone and face to face leads.
- Continually met certification goals by ever changing products and features.
- Matched clients to the best products to meet their individual and family's needs.
- Assisted with loans and non-traditional financing options for customers.
- Coordinated dealer-to-dealer trades and kept aware of a large influx of inventory.
- Created and maintained a successful referral based method to ensure consistent sales.
- Maintained a customer satisfaction score of 9.8 out of 10 for seven straight years.
Sales and Leasing Consultant/Finance Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished salesman with a keen sense of empathy, and the capacity to build relationships rapidly with prospective clients. Ethic, excellent customer service surveys, and talent for generating sales in high volume.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Selling both new and used cars as well as finance and related products.
- Selling and promoting Finance, Insurance products and Paint Protection.
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers, including taking them for test drives.
- Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analyses.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales.
Sales and Leasing Consultant Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and results oriented sales professional with a proven track record of consistent sales accomplishments. Excels at building customer relationships Knack for identifying and analyzing customer needs Service oriented Persuasive communicator Dependable and willing to work a flexible schedule.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Negotiation, Listening, Retention.
- Prospect new customers into the dealership through phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Perform a needs assessment on every customer to better understand their current situation and where they would like to be.
- Demonstrate the vehicle(s) of interest and cover all of the features.
- Complete all of the necessary paperwork to generate a sale.
- Handle all personal information professionally and confidentially.
- Deliver any purchased vehicle and go over the key features for the customer.
- Follow up with previous customers to establish a good relationship.
- Ask for referrals from previous customers to generate additional business.