Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : Organized , innovative professional with over 10 years experience general Administrative procedures, Human Resource practices Education and Training. Excellent active listening , critical thinking skills, making sure listen without interruption, considering strengths, weaknesses of multiple solutions before trying to solve problem.
Skills : Office Applications, Payroll, Microsoft Office, Hiring, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Windows 7.
- Responsible troubleshooting technical problems with multiple systems, including Walgreen's Payroll system, Point of Sale systems, Inventory Management, and Office Applications.
- Coached and mentored peers.
- Maintained documentation for troubleshooting.
- Supported staff help identify system issues within department trained.
- Worked with our Second and Third level programmers to determine causes resolutions different issues.
- Supported other CSR's who are trained in system with questions that arise on daily basis.
- Evaluated each CSR individually on their performance and determine if they need any further assistance or training to excel at their job.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Sr.Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking any opportunity available strengthen skills in customer service communications. very passionate about doing great job anything that comes way , willing work possible to get work done.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint.
- Engaged customer satisfaction, oversaw cashiers and helped when needed.
- Pulled receipts out hourly to match up with cash office totals.
- Balanced registers for next sales date, worked with computer software to input register cash information.
- Put together new hire folders, assisted new hire orientation.
- Maintained the retention folders, which kept track of the older hire folders and receipts for the store.
- Worked with a number of computer programs, to complete transaction and reports for both the customer as well as the bank.
- Prepared weekly team performance reports to all IT team leaders.
Jr.Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and honest individual with great work ethic who genuinely enjoys learning new objectives, challenges in diverse environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Management, Multi-Line Phone System, POS.
- Assisted with deployment of hardware and software end users (including installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware).
- Assisted with provisioning and de-provisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for new hires, and receiving hardware from separating employees.
- Assisted with (or coordinate) repair of end user hardware and reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents.
- Resolved incidents associated with firm-standard end user software and hardware, including mobile/hand-held technologies.
- Identified sources and trends , technical problems prevent future occurrences.
- Performed asset management activities (procurement, receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc.) in accordance with firm policy and IT Service process.
- Performed asset management responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelors Of Technical Management In Computer Information Systems
Asst.Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced individual as customer service representative providing exceptional service, building loyal relationships, solving problems, increasing sales. Summary of Qualifications history exceeding employer's expectations. Persuasive communicator. People person. Quick learner Polished customer service representative.
Skills : Good communication, customer service representative.
- Handled customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions.
- Entered guest profile information into computer.
- Scheduled appointments.
- Made inbound and outbound calls clients and students.
- Greeted customers and visitors.
- Managed sales and sales reports.
- Made bank deposits daily.
Associate.Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain position as active employee in growing, reputable company where can contribute experience, proactive attitude, positive atmosphere to help improve company and myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, OFAC, Payment Processing.
- Checked in all guest as they arrive.
- Supported and directs Future Professionals and allows smooth guest flow in service area during check-in and check-out process.
- Maintained appearance of service desk and guest reception area.
- Answered telephone with friendly, helpful tone to schedule guest reservations.
- Made sure all paper work is done for next business day.
- Printed, scan and email reports to management.
- Delivered outstanding customer service to guests and future professionals.
Service Desk Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To obtain professional position in area Guest Service, and Sales, promote customer satisfaction through exceptional service. influential communicator, able to guide cohesive teams toward shared goals and advancement. Personable , approachable; enjoys meeting and talking with different people.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Accommodated all guests who call enter facility using proper dialogue.
- Facilitated service guest welcome and check-in, service completion, and guest checkout.
- Followed daily opening and closing procedures and balances cash drawer using Millennium/Meevo procedures.
- Proficient in Millennium/Meevo appointment scheduling, report maintenance, and basic sales, service functions.
- Maintained accurate guest records.
- Confirmed reservations in advance, follows up with no-show reservations, and makes new guest service reservation follow-up calls.
- Resolved service guest challenges promptly and efficiently and follows service refinement, communication, and documentation procedures.
Service Desk Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Highly resourceful , energetic customer service oriented professional with 8+ years diverse customer facing experience. Seeking opportunity , showcase ability to go above, beyond for customer.
Skills : Woodworker, NATE HP, KY Journeyman, HVAC, MS Office, Windows.
- Answered phone calls to schedule appointments for clientele Recorder product inventory weekly.
- Purchased inventory when necessary.
- helped in community such as doing hair and makeup for woman with domestic violence and help elderly well doing manicures and makeup, hair.
- Advertised business through social media and networking events.
- Maintained positive and supportive atmosphere for students while attending classes.
- Followed up with any necessary contact for students of concern.
- Prepared monthly inventory reports and proactively plan on new purchases ahead, schedule with proper approvals.
Associate Degree In Dental
Service Desk Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Professional candidate of IT Management & Financial Management, four (4) years working experience in information systems mining industry, technology projects, special programs and tourist industry.
Skills : Team Player, Multi-Tasking.
- Coordinated with IT site support function working with site support lead.
- Provided remote support to users phone or remote management software.
- Attended IT support calls from end users, classified issues and created service tickets for triage.
- Trained service desk coordinators terms of customer satisfaction, to provide quick response to IT queries and technical knowledge.
- Analyzed help desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods Implemented SIPs (Service Improvement Plans) from inputs received from the management.
- Coordinated with Vendors to assist IT Engineers fixing problems related to hardware & communication links.
- Maintained inventory of all IT assets.
MBA In Corporate Finance
Lead Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : Bilingual System Administrator offering in-depth understanding of IT infrastructure areas, particularly IT network integration. detail-oriented self-starter with demonstrated success in initiating, tracking, reporting , closing projects. experienced in server management, systems analysis and database design.
Skills : Fluent in both English and Spanish. Team player. Money.
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications and Email with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Remoted Desktop Utilization.
- Outlooked Creation and Setup.
- Supported necessary on 24-7 basis limit system down time during internal or external outages and peak enrollment periods.
- Tracked new purchases, asset allocations, transfer of assets , spare parts.
- Assisted user VPN connectivity issues Troubleshoot Windows XP, Windows 7, Office 2003-2010, Cisco Any Connect Troubleshoot Blackberry Enterprise Server.
BS In Computer Information Science
Service Desk Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain challenging and rewarding position where can utilize professional customer service skills, knowledge claims, and also grow with company. Skill 14 years Customer Service experience Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (55 wpm) ISET, CSPFacets, Linx, Careone Cosmos, UNET, Facets Experience Synergy software.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office, Data Entry.
- Worked efficiently in fast-paced environment while under pressure.
- Self-motivated work ethic while also taking direction from management and other staff members.
- Created , maintained positive service experience for guests.
- Managed reservations, checked guests in/out and focused on guest retention.
- Interacted with over 200 people on daily basis, both erson and over phone.
- Responsible for cash balancing, recommending and selling products, handling transactions and closing out register.
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Millennium, Demand Force and Groupon.
Undergraduate / Associate In Marketing, Entrepreneurship