IT Help Desk Analyst Resume
Summary : Seasoned IT Contractor looking for next contract or permanent employment in IT. Responsible for assisting in the installation, maintenance and support of designated technology and systems.
Skills : Active Directory, SAP, Citrix, Cisco, Exchange Console, Windows 7, Office 365,, Foreign languages: Spanish, French.
- Monitors computer system performance, assuring dependable and uninterrupted operation.
- Troubleshoots network communication systems to determine source of technical issues or anomalies.
- Assembles and configures all desktop components and associated services.
- Provides consultative technical support and services to all company locations.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming help tickets, telephone calls, voice mails, e-mails, and physical requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation and follow-up for routine user problems, and referring more complex problems to supervisor or other IT staff.
- Logs and tracks calls using helpdesk ticketing system, maintains history records, and related problem documentation.
- Help maintain basic network operations, including assembly of network hardware by providing assistance to Creative Circle network engineers as necessary.
- Schedules and completes preventative maintenance for PC's and laptops.
Sr. IT Help Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : To utilize technical and computer experience and background coupled with customer service and interpersonal aptitude. Strengths and Competencies Excellent technical troubleshooter for computer systems. Versatile and adaptable to new situations with experience in an extensive array of systems.
Skills : Mechanically Inclined, Troubleshooting, CCTV, Computer , Telecommunications, Highly Motivated, Quick Learner, Soldering, Plumbing, Electrical, Networking.
- Addressed various hardware and software problems on Servers, Laptops, and Desktops running Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 and 2005 server Operating Systems.
- Installed software on user desktop and laptops as instructed by department heads.
- Created standardized Ghost images by installing the Windows operating systems and authorized software packages for each department.
- Used SharePoint to create, resolve, and track help desk trouble tickets and for help identifying and resolving re-occurring issues.
- Serviced printers, scanners, and other office hardware.
- Created an asset management system using Sharepoint to track IT Hardware.
- Helped install and manage an Avaya IP Office VOIP phone system.
Jr. IT Help Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : IT Help Desk Analyst provide technical guidance to software application users and consult with vendors and other systems support personnel to identify and correct problems.
Skills : Active Directory, Windows, Citrix, Mac OS X, Hardware, Remote Desktop, Troubleshooting.
- Took many calls in a week for online classes, email password issues, and basic technical computer support.
- Took support calls Filled in for Pat Hinton at the copy center by printing posters, booklets or tests.
- Take over-ordering and billing when co-worker Helen Moore was away.
- Create and respond to technology tickets (e-mails).
- Documented all technical issues using the service desk ticketing system.
- Worked with clients in a windows 7 environment using active directory.
- Implemented security infrastructure projects within the agency's physical and cloud environments.
Bachelors In Sociology
IT Help Desk Analyst III Resume
Summary : Growth oriented professional with proven analytical, organizational and decision-making skills. IT Help Desk Analyst will adhere to the company computer usage policy, systems development standards and other company and departmental policies and processes.
Skills : LAN, WAN, IT Analyst.
- Supported all IT services for a construction management company using Microsoft network technologies, vertical market software, and cloud services.
- Installed, configured, and maintained IT hardware and software: computers, computer peripherals, cell phones, wireless devices, personal digital assistants, printers, copiers, scanners, phones, fax machines, cameras, and overhead projectors.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and responding to user issues.
- Managed and maintained Windows 2003 Servers: Distributed File Server, Domain Controller/Print Server, MS Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server, and Avaya IP Office/Voicemail Server.
- Administered user accounts by creating/deleting and moving users/groups.
- Planned and implemented the deployment of a new asset management program that gave the company new updating capabilities that were previously unavailable and also saved the company $2,000 dollars annually.
- To provide remote assistance, asset management & patch management.
IT Help Desk Analyst II Resume
Headline : Experience in the installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco 2600 Routers, Servers, firewalls, VPN gateways, Switches and Hubs including assigning network IP addresses (configuring IPv4/IPv6 for simple scenarios (subnetting), for routing protocols and routing table configurations.
Skills : Operating System Deployment Using MS Imaging Tools.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to determine requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to determine nature of problems and provide technical assistance.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and conduct training programs.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Test and monitor software, hardware, and peripheral equipment to evaluate use, effectiveness, and adequacy of product for user.
- Prepare evaluations of software and hardware, and submit recommendations to management for review.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
IT Help Desk Analyst I Resume
Headline : Over 4 years of IT HelpDesk Support Analyst experience. Responsible for proper prioritization, logging and initial troubleshooting of all incoming requests for support from internal and external users .
Skills : Microsoft, Active Directory, Exchange, Linux, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Hardware.
- Resolved technical problems through phone support from the corporate office staff, regional directors, and restaurant managers from over 150 restaurants.
- Used Track It ticketing software to manage all technical issues.
- Provided support for restaurant and RMS software to all store managers.
- Provided desktop support to corporate staff by resolving printer, network connectivity, computer hardware, phone, and software support issues.
- Provided in-field support to nearby restaurants.
- Resolved issues with Micros printers and terminals.
- Provided support for MS Office 2003 /2010, Windows XP/7.
- Dispatched facility calls for the restaurants.
IT Help Desk Analyst/Technician Resume
Headline : Seeking a technical support position where can utilize proven experience in user support, computer operations activities, networking, troubleshooting, implementation, administration, and 2nd/3ed level support.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, Sharepoint, Windows Server, Windows XP-10, Vmware, Active Directory, Linux, Android, IOS, Blackberry.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting, hardware and software deployment, incident management (using service-now), inventory tracking and updates, as well as other tasks defined by Department Management.
- Generating new PCs and reconfiguring existing PCs with standard company image.
- Installation of base software and hardware.
- Perform daily Operations Support tasks relating to any desktop hardware, including PCs, printers, monitors, cabling and other peripherals and desktop software.
- Incident management including the creation, tracking, regular updating and routing in Service Manager.
- Updated and track IT-related inventory.
- Maintain Information Technology staging area and set-up room.
IT Help Desk Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Looking to secure a position that will enable to utilize and develop unique technical background and years of exemplary customer service experience. An extremely motivated problem solver.
Skills : MS Office, QuickBase, HTML, Lotus Notes, Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, Wordpress, Hipaa Compliance, PHP.
- Provided prompt desktop support to staff including workstation hardware, core organizational software, email, internet usage, printers, and other peripherals.
- Respond to, track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Provide phone and onsite support to diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention in a timely manner and document.
- Document all issues so that recurring trends can be identified.
- Workstation configuration and troubleshooting.
- Maintain network login accounts and e-mailboxes.
Lead IT Help Desk Analyst Resume
Summary : Proactive, motivated, results-oriented professional with nine years of experience in the Information Technology field. Able to integrate engineering principles with project management leading practices and principles with to deliver corporate initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple, Windows, Multi-Tasking, Leadership, Management, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Problem Solving.
- Provided Helpdesk support for Physical Therapists, lawyers, real estate agents, loan officers, and insurance agents with hardware/software issues including replacing bad components, re-installing software and running ant-virus software to diagnose and clean computers.
- Configured printers, phones, alarm systems laptops and desktop for users in their respective businesses.
- Used Active Directory to set up user accounts, delegates rights and configure emails within the company domain.
- Used Remote Desktop Connection to remote into a user's machine to troubleshoot issues before going to a location to further diagnose the issue.
- Supported software such as Adobe suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Lotus Notes, XP, NT, ME, Vista, Active Directory, and PeopleSoft 8.8 CRM/EPM.
- Created tickets through Peregrine to be escalated to proper technicians on duty.
- Interacted with other services such as Comcast, AT&T, Dell and sprint to provide support.
Certificate In Computer
IT Help Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : Provide technical support to Stores, Corporate and Warehouse user that relate to IT hardware and various applications. Must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Assisting, IT Help Desk.
- Provide daily phone and desk-side technical support for e-mail, network connectivity, telecommunications, peripheral equipment, and system maintenance.
- Deployment and recovery of desktops and laptops for department projects.
- Remote assistance using RDP, VNC, SCCM or Microsoft Lync for local and remote end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented troubleshooting/resolutions using the BMC Track-It ticketing system.
- Communicated and coordinated with senior IT administrators to resolve business-impacting network and server issues.
- Installation and troubleshooting of network printers and scanners.
- Restructured ongoing windows software upgrade for company training pcs and facilitated its completion.