Accounting Officer I Resume
Summary : Extensive and diverse accounting experience in Grant Receivable Management, multiple projects set up and maintenance, cash applications, billings, month-end accounting closing transactions, general ledger analysis, Account Payable, Budgeting, Process Improvement, and Client's Accounting.
Skills : Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access 2007, Solomon (Microsoft Dynamic), Frx Drilling, Fund E-Z, Nortridge Loan System, Salesforce and Quick books.
- Manage the client's accounting called 'total impact advisor', which include reconciliation, payable, receivable, billing, cash deposit, incoming and outgoing wires.
- Experienced to work on federal state department grant and responsible to submit quarterly report through project module accounting.
- Set up two federal projects called 'cost sharing' and 'federal spending' to allocate cost for proper reporting.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of multiple projects within the project module, which requires entering, budgeted and overhead costs; tracking actual versus budgeted amount.
- Work on investment statement, which include reconciling the accounts, recording gl entries of unrealized and realized gain and losses and match their balances with trial balance versus the reconciliation spreadsheet.
- Work with manager and deputy cfo on department budget and compare with previous year budgeted amount.
- Responsible for ach transactions, outgoing wires templates, their balances, and associate entries.
- Set up ar for grants, identify them as restricted or unrestricted and record their associated gl entries.
- Work with CFO and controller to release wires, and check balances of different bank account and resolve bank related issues and balances.
Accounting Officer (Trainee) Resume
Objective : Strong credit/collection and financial analysis awareness, developed through 2 years experience in: Accounts Management Budgeting Finance Accounting Systems Sales and Marketing.
Skills : Conversant With Excel, Lotus, MS Word, PowerPoint, WordStar.
- Prepares financial reports to executive office ("EO") and to all the states where the company is a licensed money transmitter.
- Supervises the daily ach, wire transfer activities and funds settlement of agents.
- Responsible for brusas' cash management handling (transfer through wire/ach from/to bny account for vostro funding.
- Controls and reconcile "due from agent" accounts and ensure timely collection of agents' collections.
- Maintain active status of all money transmission licenses and business permits in all the states, counties, and, cities where the company does business either as a domestic corporation(california) or as a foreign corporation (all other states).
- Maintain monthly depreciation records of furniture and equipment and amortization records of all prepaid accounts.
- Prepares and submit monthly financial reports to gog and responsible for explaining the variances attached to its performance.
- Administer the company's personnel-related services such as payroll preparation and the company's medical/dental/hospitalization/workmen's compensation insurance plans;.
Senior Accounting Officer Resume
Summary : Highly organized and motivated Accounting Officer with ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. Adapt to change with strong work ethics. Commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken. A team player, working effectively with senior management in accomplishing objectives. Exemplary communication skills.
Skills : Accounting, Administration, Contract Negotiations, Contract Management, Contract Administration, PeopleSoft, Remedy Tracking System, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher & Windows, ACS
- Post all financial transactions for the organization into computerized system (money counts & acs) to generate financial statements.
- Monitor and obtain banking reports from the on-line banking web service, and perform on-line banking transactions.
- Research and process returned checks and process adjusting journals to reverse the original entries.
- Review invoices for accuracy, process vendor checks for payment, and mail checks to appropriate vendors.
- Create and post end-of-year adjusting journal entries and accruals in the computer system.
- Prepare monthly departmental income and expense reports and monthly transaction reports.
- Prepare and disburse all 1099 tax forms to vendors and file 1099 with the ny state tax department.
- Prepare end-of-year contribution statements for all members for tax purposes, and address all queries, if any.
- Liaison with external auditors and assist in annual audit exercise of the organization's accounts.
- Liaise with and negotiate staff health insurance benefits with healthcare providers.
Accounting Officer (Contract) Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, conscientious, dedicated, and resourceful accounting professional proficient in extracting financial data from various reporting systems. Detail-oriented and versatile, with excellent client focus, follow through and support.
Skills : Accounting, Financial Analysis, Banking
- Responsible for consistent and accurate application of fixed asset policies, both corporate and tax, while adding hundreds of assets on monthly basis into sage fixed asset system.
- Reviewing capital equipment and service proposals as well as invoices to ensure assets are capitalized in accordance to gaap.
- Identifying and assigning appropriate depreciable asset life based on property classifications.
- Calculating monthly depreciation expenses by using sage and posting matching journal entries into prologue general ledger.
- Generating monthly reports summarizing fixed asset activity including new additions, disposals, transfers, and depreciation expenses.
- Balancing and reconciling general ledger accounts related to fixed assets and construction in progress.
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Responsible for the timely and careful preparation of quarterly fdic loss share certificates.
- Maintaining accurate data files in ldc from loan system data and purchased asset division operating reports to properly reconcile loans, oreos, expenses and recoveries in the general ledger.
- Interacting and providing support as needed to other loss share reporting partners including finance, internal audit, fdic auditors, tax and the purchased asset division.
Accounting Officer II Resume
Summary : Pro-active, detail and goal-oriented, fast-learner and organized professional with an effective interaction with individuals of all levels and more than 5 years private and governmental accounting officer experience;
Skills : Complete accounting cycle, bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, bank deposits and reconciliations, IRS Quarterly Returns (Forms 940, 941 and 944) and monthly deposits
- Manage the complete accounting cycle at a private company that provides educational services through federal funds proposals.
- Manage fixed assets, depreciation, prepaid expenses and amortization schedules and its monthly adjusting entries and reconciliations to g/l.
- Generate and provide financial reports and other pivot table reports to management and financial institutions.
- Calculate and process bi-weekly payroll. Implemented quickbooks payroll module.
- Perform more than 150 monthly professional fees and suppliers payments. Implemented ach payments for more than 60 professionals.
- Prepare check deposits. Submit 7% professional fees and salaries withholding payments; monthly irs and quarterly pr department of labor payments; crim and pr returns estimated payments; municipal patents payments. Prepare w-2 and 480 annual withholding schedules.
- Audit suppliers and professional fees invoices and research discrepancies.
- Compute and post transactions to journals and ledgers using quickbooks.
- Prepare and submit invoices to the puerto rico department of education and customers.
- Fully assist, compile and create reports for auditors while performing their audits.
Accounting Officer III Resume
Summary : Talented accounting management professional with 10 years of broad-based, combined experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, administration, bookkeeping, collections, and customer service with a solid track record of managing employees and ensuring company goals were met.
Skills : Accounting, Excel, MS Excel, QuickBooks, SAP
- Responsible for accounting records, journal entries, accounts payable postings and bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for assisting in budget development and monitoring by compiling and assessing related information.
- Process and file taxes on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually basis.
- Responsible for processing payments received as it pertains to taxes and international or refund checks; produce statement of accounts, perform collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation.
- Assist in the process of month-end closing procedures; generate journal entries and financial statements.
- Support the dispute process, including following up with vendors and responding to vendor and customer requests for information; code and enter vendor invoices, match purchase orders and process payments.
- Assist with preparing internal financial reports by gathering information from the general ledger system and from departments; responsible for weekly cost analysis and direct cost sheets.
- Set up new accounts in general ledger, reconcile selected general ledger accounts; proficient in working with all accounting systems (quickbooks, sap, etc. ).
- Perform file and records retention; assist with monthly and year end tasks.
Accounting Officer III Resume
Objective : A self starting Chartered Accountant with a proven track record of achieving results. Having got 4 years stable and progressive experience with strong analytical skills in finance and administrative duties with extensive and astute knowledge in budgeting and analysis, expenses analysis, stock and inventory control, book-keeping, provision of financial records, bank reconciliation, bank liaison, cost savings opportunities and a general accounting knowledge, working towards MBA/CPA Certification.
Skills : US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Financial Analysis, Reconciliation & Reporting, Project Management, Customer Relations, Banking Software: BankMaster, BranchPower, Citrix 1.2 & 3.4, Lotus And Crystal Reports
- Managed and ensured accurate and timely financial reporting and assisting with annual audits.
- Oversaw the activities of accounts payable, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, reviewed and reconciled vendor statements.
- Ensured cash control and reducing average payable liability. Cash and sales auditing.
- Ensured the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Driving the month end close, conducting budgeting and variance analyses, and reporting.
- Verified all invoices, ascertaining that supplies and services are provided and recorded before proceeding with payment request.
- Sanctioned bills, invoices and payment voucher and maintaining a filing system for vouchers.
- Performed bank reconciliation of the books and banks records on monthly basis.
Accounting Officer IV Resume
Objective : Accountant with more than 5 years of Federal Accounting experience. Expertise in preparing financial statements, conducting internal control assessments, and auditing tax returns of small to medium sized businesses.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Quickbooks, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Banking, Bank Reconciliation, Reconciliation, Customer Service
- Plan, develop, modify, and implement administrative and technical functions involved in the classification and recording of financial data in the accounting system;.
- Classify and record receipts of fines, forfeitures, appropriated funds, grant funds, accounts receivables, and miscellaneous reimbursements;.
- Advise employees of accounting techniques and controls, standards, regulations and procedures;.
- Develop and implement accounting and reporting procedures for recording financial transactions, and ensure procedures are in compliance with federal, state and local government accounting standards;.
- Prepare monthly correspondence providing a breakdown of fines and fees for transfer to the deposit account and grants and miscellaneous reimbursements to reimburse the appropriated account;.
- Serve as audit liaison for the financial statement audit and the internal controls audit;.
- Perform special reviews and analyses to ensure the integrity of financial data in the accounting systems;.
- Recommend solutions to management problems and in structuring court programs to ensure adequate internal controls.
Bachelors in Accounting
Accounting Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a finance team within a solid multinational company where I can take advantage of my experience, my technical and people skills to contribute to achieve company's goals.
Skills : Familiar With BPICS And AS400, Fundamental Knowledge Of Quickbooks and Peachtree, Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Financials
- Supervise all general ledger activities such as month end journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable accruals, investments, fixed assets.
- Validate and monitor transactions and electronic reports from the general ledger, accounts payable and budget to ensure compliance with the accounting and operational procedures established.
- Receive and control accounting documents to verify that they are complete, correct and in compliance with the required quality standards; verifies and validates reports generated by accounting systems to ensure correctness and accuracy.
- Verify and approve all journal entries and account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Record, analyze and reconcile all bank investment activities such as interests revenues.
- Review and approve account reconciliations for all balance sheet account such as ap accruals, ar, reserves and provisions, etc.
- Prepare financial statements and analyze variances with prior period and budget and provide explanation to top management.
Accounting Officer I Resume
Summary : Accomplished Accounting Professional with over 4 years’ experience with finance roles and project management covering all aspects of the finance function. Proven ability in financial analysis, taxation relating to IFRS and GAAP standards. Resourceful and focused to deliver high-quality customer services consistently or exceeding objectives.
Skills : ACCOUNTING, BUDGETING, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS, FORECASTING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Led a sales tax audit and provided financial statements, invoices, tax exempt forms, general.
- Creating complex excel worksheets keeping track of all subcontractors and suppliers.
- Update on a weekly basis wip schedule tracking material, labor costs and revenues of 10+.
- Creating detailed billing information and double checking payment applications received by other subcontractors for general contract jobs.
- Assisting in mid-year and year-end financial reviews providing financial statements, wip.
- Schedules, depreciation schedules and recent tax returns to the accountants.
- Managing fund control accounts for general contract as well as reconciling bank accounts on a monthly basis increasing the cash inflow and outflow.