Lead Desktop Support Technician IV Resume
Summary : Desktop Support Technician with 24+ years of experience, combining technical, analytical, and engineering qualifications with demonstrated achievements in troubleshooting, maintenance, and operations. Exceptional communication(Verbal and Written), interpersonal, motivational, and strong listening skills.
- Providing technical support, diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop.
- Identifying and removing computer viruses and provided major repairs in accordance with outside vendors.
- Expertly installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting pcs and related hardware on all os platforms.
- Resolving windows, internet explorer, virus/ spyware, and pc software related issues.
- Break/fix of computers and servers(IBM, hp, dell) performed data recovery from lost partition, lost partition recovery, password recovery, imaging of hard drive, different raid configuration of the hard drive.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting LAN installed and configured routers and switches.
- Performing pc performance optimization, installation of os, software, and specified patches and updates.
- Updating knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
- Writing detailed functional specifications for the computers under the repair process.
- Performing software repairs, installation of an operating system, drivers install/ upgrade.
Desktop Support Technician I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician with information technology, computer support, and intelligence analysis operations. Expertise provides in-depth knowledge of troubleshooting applications and networks, network monitoring and escalation procedures, scripting, excellent writing skills, and numerous computer functions.
Skills : Professional Communication, Windows XP, 7 And 10 Update/upgrade/install/back-Up, and Deployment.
- Reviewing systems tickets daily and reprioritizes the ticket resolution to ensure compliance with service level agreements.
- Evaluating and prioritizing incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems.
- Collecting information about incidents and problem to evaluate root causes.
- Reports information and make recommendations to the service desk director, pm's, and customers.
- Answering, evaluating, and prioritizing incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Interviewing users to collect information about the problem and lead the user through diagnostic procedures to determine the source of error.
- Troubleshooting to determine problems for operating systems, applications and remote access, email, and telephone and wireless issues.
- Responsible for network and email account provisioning and management, as well as, wireless mobility problems, issues or request.
- Customer support and configuration management - plans and oversees hardware and software installations on customer workstations.
- Resolving problems, such as defective hardware components or corrupted software.
Desktop Support Technician II Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Desktop Support Technician. Seeking full-time employment in the field of Information Technology / Customer Support.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Remedy, and Photoshop.
- Assisted with the distribution, delivery, and upgrading to windows 8. 1 of computer hardware to various users and facilities within the corporate campus.
- Assisted with upgrading, repair, and migration of desktop equipment and associated peripheral devices.
- Installation and de-installation of software and associated peripheral device drivers.
- Post-move verification and reinstallation activities of all identified equipment and support of user's issues as needed.
- Provided a high level of technical support and customer service, to the end-user, in person or over the phone.
- Accurately enter data into a variety of computer systems (infra and active directory) for the purpose of tracking computer equipment and/or software.
- Provided timely resolutions to support requests to ensure personal goals are met.
Site Lead Desktop Support Technician III Resume
Summary : 16+ years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician well-versed in providing technical support to in-house and remote end-users. I am a dedicated and versatile technician who is looking to transition to oversight or managerial role within a helpdesk organization.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Networking, Microsoft Office, Point Of Sale Software, NetMotion VPN, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, SQL, Mobile, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, SAP, and Remote Desktop.
- Providing technical support to end-users in a production-driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Single point of contact and first-level support provider for all IT related issues during the shift.
- Managing the company helpdesk, log all calls in the trouble tracking database and assign tickets to appropriate workgroups.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing pc hardware and software, production and end-user printers, barcode scanners, handheld computer terminals, and dimensioning devices.
- Maintaining user accounts in active directory, as/400, and knighted warehouse management system.
- Troubleshooting network issues (cisco-based LAN/wan, VPN, and wireless networks).
- Escalating calls with appropriate internal & external workgroups to maintain a high degree of network availability.
- Provision IP telephone and voicemail services via the cisco call manager and unity systems.
- As a senior member of the technical staff, provide training to new technicians.
- Directing the migration of our trouble ticketing software through three major revisions.
Desktop Support Technician I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician. Versatile and accomplished technical support, operations and sales professional with multiple strengths. Recognized multiple times for superior customer service.
Skills : Active Directory, HP Service Manager, SCCM, LAN-WAN, TCP/IP, ACL, VPN, Cloud Computing, Vmware, Microsoft Office, CentOS, Microsoft Windows, OS X, Cherwell, and Meditech.
- Coordinating and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, coordinate computer network access and use.
- Performing routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
- Designing, configuring and testing computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
- Implementing recommended changes to improve systems and network configuration as well as determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Analyzing equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Creating security badges for employees in January 2016, Inova labs was acquired by ResMed corp.
- Managing shared resources of printers and drives to ensure high availability.
- Monitoring and maintain computer systems at local schools in two counties.
Senior Desktop Support Technician Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician. Seeking to obtain a position as a full-time desktop support technician where my knowledge and experience in desktop support, Information technology, and data communication will be utilized to enhance the organization's goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Troubleshooting, Printers, Active Directory, DHCP, VOIP, Avaya, Citrix, Executive Support, Asset Management, IOS, VPN, VPN, and SCCM.
- Provides 1st and 2nd level 24x7 on-call support to hardware, software, and technical support via over the phone or remote assistance.
- Install, configure, and support approved software and Microsoft applications.
- Experience of working with active directory, creating new users and groups, deleting, and disabling of users accounts, password resets, granting and or modifying user and file and share level permissions.
- Experience of working with exchange server creating new user email accounts, and disabling user mail accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining, and rebuilding desktop computers, reimaging of desktops and laptops as needed and redeploy to the customer.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and support network-related devices, mobile devices, and tablets.
- Provide phone support and diagnostics to remote users using remote software.
- Monitor tickets in multiple queues to facilitate the processing of all customer support requests examines personal queues to prioritize and complete work to meet or exceed response and resolution targets.
- Follows defined policies and procedures to manage workflow, including escalation of tickets, utilizes all available resources and tools to promptly and accurately identify resolutions.
Executive Desktop Support Technician Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Desktop Support Technician. I want to apply my skills and knowledge with an IT company while continuing to grow in the technology field. I have accumulated a multitude of experience and training from the military and have achieved an advanced skill set.
Skills : Windows XPVista7 Windows 8Windows 10Server 2012Mac IOS Software Applications: MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio), Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Management Console (Active Directory Users And Computers, Computer Management, Exchange Server 2007 And 2010) Adobe, McAfee, MIRC Chat, Transverse, and Google Earth.
- Under minimal supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all end-user computer and peripheral equipment on the domain.
- Providing technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related software/hardware.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when related to personal desktop computers.
- Interacting with another tier 1, 2 and/or 3 departments to restore service and/or identify core problems.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner to end-user.
- Participating in new application and hardware rollouts, testing and special projects as needed.
- Developing and implementing relevant business processes complying with all relevant sops and metrics.
- Developing required specifications for simple to moderately complex problems.
- Coordinating with the program manager and government user representatives to ensure accurate solutions and user satisfaction on technical matters.
Desktop Support Technician II Resume
Summary : Accomplished IT Professional with 11+ years' experience in Computer Operations, Technical and Help Desk support, Information Security and Project Management as a Desktop Support Technician. Years of progressive computer/network operations experience in large data centers with mixed computing environment Solid experience providing Help Desk support to thousands of users, earning a solid reputation for productivity, complex problem resolution and professionalism, and outstanding customer service.
Skills : SCCM, Active Directory, SQL, Mobile, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, SAP, Remote Desktop, AutoCAD, Antivirus, Smartsheet, TCP/IP, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
- Providing exceptional day-to-day support of a desktop environment for 1000 users, and 2000 desktops.
- Supporting second and third-tier level support for the environment (software, hardware, networks).
- Providing functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop, wan, LAN, and remote systems and mobile devices.
- Assisting in the installation and updating of software, as well as the setup and troubleshooting of all equipment.
- Tracking and de-escalating technology and both computer and telephone equipment systems.
- Expertly install configure, monitor and troubleshoot pc s and related hardware on all os platforms.
- Oversee the investigation and resolution of hardware and software issues both remotely and onsite.
- Prioritizing issues and escalate accordingly collaborate with its partners and management as appropriate to drive resolution.
- Serving as a tech lead and subject matter expert for technology and infrastructure initiatives.
- Performing maintenance on workstation PC's in the conference room by deleting user-profiles and updating software.
Desktop Support Technician I Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Desktop Support Technician. Desktop and end-user support in a Windows Enterprise environment. Desire a technical analyst position using analytical and leadership skills.
Skills : Exchange, Active Directory, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, VSphere, Cisco Routers, and Switches, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Server 2003.
- Identifying, isolates, and repair hardware issues with user laptops, desktops, monitors, printers, scanners, and other typical office peripherals.
- Installing, organizing, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end-user workstations and interrelated hardware and software.
- Performing computer installation and operating system configuration in designated networks remotely or at the user's workstation.
- Collecting systematizes and keeps up a problems and solutions log for use by further technical support analysts.
- Performing diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documents help desk tickets/resolutions and maintains equipment inventory lists.
- Providing video and audio conferencing support for multiple locations across the globe.
- Tracking work orders, software/hardware requests, and IT assets within the remedy action request system.
- Providing blackberry enterprise server support for 60+ VIP users over two network classifications.
- Providing support for executives dealing with outlook and blackberry mobile devices.
Desktop Support Technician/Call Center Agent Resume
Summary : Customer-focused Systems Analyst - Desktop Support Technician with 9+ years of experience in a variety of computer operating systems, applications, hardware and end-user support. Critical thinker with a passion for information technology, learning new skills and solving complex problems to exceed performance standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office, VMWare, CPS, Sophos Enterprise Console, Active Directory, HEAT, Exchange Server, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows, and Vmware Workstation.
- Serving as the lead for IT operations, managing a team of 4 full-time staffers and 8 part-time systems analyst.
- Supporting the executive director in maintaining IT operations budget and strategic planning for annual it budget of $2 million.
- Providing IT support to end-users relating to hardware and software, computer applications and peripherals.
- Implementing change control and operational procedures on IT-related documents.
- Analyzing, identify and resolve difficult desktop problems for end-users.
- Install, organize, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software.
- Setup, deployed and maintained of end-user machines and related images.
- Providing local and network printer support, maintain an inventory of hardware/software.
- Configuring mobile scanning devices with app center utility, which dramatically cut support time, and user tampering of devices.