Medical Assistant Instructor Resume
Objective : Self-directed, resourceful medical assistant with a genuine interest in providing direct patient care. Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and high-volume healthcare environment aimed at providing both medical and administrative support.
Skills : . A reliable worker, with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by a solid work history.
- Instruct students in the field of medical assisting, utilizing book material, weekly study test, hands-on with various medical equipment, Student-patient re-enactments, visual education materials, trained in CPR/first aide/AED training.
- Surgical assisting and surgical sterilization techniques, phlebotomy, EKG training,OSHA training, training in phlebotomy, and various lab testing.
- Record keeping, Medical manager software training, injections, measurements and vaccines , as well as professionalism in the work place.
- Assigned as an evaluator for our grad students during their external posting at various assigned facilities.
- Performed observations, as well as responses from the assigned facility supervisor on students training and professionalism.
- Assisted with graduation ceremonies and pinnings, Columbus Convention Centre.
- Skills Used Professionalism , guided leadership, team player , knowledge of position and confidence in instructing students.
- Well spoken motivator in captivating students to want to learn and gain experience in the medical field.
Emergency Medical Technician In Emergency Care
Medical Assistant Instructor & Trainer Resume
Objective : A cultivated highly skilled professional with over 14 years of expertise in diverse fields which include education, customer service, medical, and sales/marketing which has perfected such skills as Exemplary customer service skills Strong organizational skills. Strong oral and written communication skills Able to multi-task and prioritize duties. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Ability to maintain a professional approach and handle confidential materials required.
Skills : Registered Medical Assistamt; Professional Healthcare Provider for CPR/AED.
- Complies with all Federal, State, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures Prepare and deliver lecture and lab demonstrations as outlined in curriculum.
- Ensure student's conceptual understanding of employability skills.
- Research, update and augment lecture material and lab skills.
- Actively participate in faculty staff meetings and in-service trainings.
- Directly supervise daily activities and tasks of students.
- Promote skills through demonstration and repetition.
- Compiles bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
Associates In Science
Medical Assistant Instructor/Adviser Resume
Summary : Over ten years' experience supervising medical facilities. Over ten years of experience teaching medical tasks. Honorably discharged from the United States Army. Over 5 years of experience coordinating early- and late-phase clinical trials. Assisted with the technical and administrative management of medical treatment facilities under the supervision of a physician, physician's assistant or nurse practitioner.
Skills : Medical Assisting, Administrative Skills, Phlebotomy, EHR, Medical Management System, Microsoft Office, Vital Signs, Dental Assisting, Injections.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of a dynamic curriculum for the Medical Assistant program.
- Utilized a variety of teaching methods to teach basic and intermediate medical tasks to students of varying educational levels in classes ranging in size from 4 to 20 students.
- Administered and graded examinations to assess student learning and mastery of course objectives.
- Taught and evaluated student mastery of the EMR program used by the program, as well as basic computing skills.
- Provided feedback to students to enhance performance in class and during their externship.
- Worked to enhance student retention by contacting with students who were absent from class.
- Named Instructor of the Quarter; twice recognized for excellent student retention.
- Assisted with tutoring, and the development of a curriculum for Refresher training.
Bachelor Of Science In Biology
Medical Assistant Instructor Resume
Headline : Seeking a Clinic Manager / Medical Assistant position at medical practice that requires exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : EMR, Customer Service.
- Teach courses as assigned by the Department Chair/DOE/Academic Dean.
- Utilize a variety of supplementary resources (i.e.
- instructional technology, guest speakers, field trips, current articles and literature, discipline specific equipment, etc.).
- Maintain laboratory and classroom organization and cleanliness.
- Monitor classroom and student safety and immediately report safety concerns to appropriate manager.
- Actively engage in retention activities including documented communication with both students and administration regarding attendance and progress.
- Submit assigned grading and attendance documentation on deadline.
Medical Assistant Instructor III Resume
Objective : Responsible for Researching changes, improvements and trends in the areas of teaching specialization and the phlebotomy profession in an effort to improve course content and delivery methods within the classroom/laboratory settings to ensure student success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, EKGs, Ear Lavage, Injections, Injections, Customer Service, Electronic Medical Records, Medical Terminology.
- Provided instruction in areas of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, phlebotomy procedures, specimen collection and processing, medical law and ethics, and administrative procedures.
- Prepared and assigned course materials, lessons, assignments, and tests.
- Assessed, tracked, and recorded student attendance, grades, and progress and advised students.
- Coordinated with Director of Education, Campus President, Career Services, Student Services, and fellow professors on student retention activities, service learning activities, and teaching techniques to ensure that the goals and mission of the institution were represented through positive course outcomes.
- Ensured compliance with standards set forth by TWC, COC, CAHEP, ABHES and DOE to maintain accreditation status and that the clinical laboratory was operating within OSHA and CLIA standards and regulations.
- Placed and supervised all externships and subsequently assisted students in obtaining permanent employment.
- Developed a 64 hour fast-track phlebotomy program.
Diploma In Medical
Medical Assistant Instructor II Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a medical or educational setting that would best utilize the knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, organizational abilities and leadership experience that I have gained through 26 years of experience in the medical field and 13 years of experience teaching allied health professions. Ideally, I wish to become a member of a strong team where hard work, enthusiasm, and loyalty can be rewarded through advancement opportunities and promote the overall growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provide instruction in areas of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, laboratory procedures, clinical procedures, keyboarding, medical law and ethics, medical front office procedures.
- Prepare and assigned course materials, lessons, assignments, and tests.
- Assess, track' and record student attendance, grades, and progress and student advising.
- Research changes, improvements and trends in the areas of teaching specialization and the medical assisting profession in an effort to improve course content and delivery methods within the classroom/laboratory settings to ensure student success.
- Coordinate with Corporate staff, Student Services, and fellow professors on student retention activities, service learning activities, and teaching techniques to ensure that the goals and mission of the institution are represented through positive course outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with standards set forth by TWC, COC, and DOE to maintain accreditation status and that the clinical laboratory is operating within OSHA and CLIA standards and regulations.
- Extensive curriculum development for current programs as well as new programs.
Diploma In Medical
Medical Assistant Instructor I Resume
Objective : To actively pursue a challenging position that will provide valuable experience while diversifying my skill set in the healthcare profession. To utilize my excellent clinical and administrative skills while providing support and assisting students with obtaining the necessary skills need to complete an educational program.
Skills : Emr.
- Conducted class, small group and individual training as required.
- Maintained teaching assignments for modules and/or competencies (24:1 ratio).
- Developed lesson plans and demonstrates effective teaching methods and techniques.
- Provided vocational English, job preparation, resume writing, interviewing techniques and job retention instruction.
- Utilized dynamic approaches to engage all students in learning activities and multi-media to make training interesting and exciting.
- Maintained an attractive, stimulating, professional atmosphere in classroom/laboratory which is conducive to learning.
- Interacted with students, co-workers and supervisors in a positive, cooperative and professional manner, at all times, so as to demonstrate to students a model of expected behavior on the job.
- Conducted individual advising sessions; motivates students toward greater achievement in skill work performance and in maintaining good attendance.
Certificate In Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant Instructor - PRN Resume
Objective : More than ten successful years as a medical assistant, marketing, customer service, and administrative support. Excellent working knowledge using PC systems: Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, EMR, Athena and E-Clinical, All script, NexGen, Effective and rewarding ability to train, motivate, and supervise a staff of 20 or more employees. Exceptional knowledge of BLS, Prior Authorizations, Surgery Scheduling, Phlebotomy, Bladder Ultrasounds, and Foley placement and removal.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Email, Windows, Budget Management, Computer Skills, Computer Skills, Hiring, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Relationship Building, Teaching.
- Supervised and monitored students' use of tools and equipment.
- Observed and evaluated students' work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improve- ment.
- Determined training needs of students or workers.
- Administered oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Prepared reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Conducted on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects.
- Developed curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
Master's In Business Administration
Sr. Medical Assistant Instructor Resume
Headline : To become a part of a challenging environment where I can expand my skillset and knowledge as a Professional, and also Integrating academic and vocational curricula so that students can obtain a variety of skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, FisrtAid, Keyboarding, Basic computerskills.
- Develop learning strategies and curriculum that will promote successful teaching and learning in a learning-centered environment.
- Plan course instruction based on approved syllabus/course outline provided to ensure course content and learning objectives are met.
- Distributed a copy of the module calendar to all students at first class meeting.
- Designed, administer and grade examinations.
- Assessed, documented, and improved student learning through instruction, curriculum and new program development.
- Responded to the needs of students using a variety of teaching methods including new technologies.
- Conferred with the Medical Assisting Program Director on a regular basis to assess student needs and develop solutions and services to meet those needs.
Medical Assistant Instructor/Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a medical assisting Instructor where my education, medical background, and communication skills can be best utilized to prepare my students for a successful career as medical assistant.
Skills : Certified Basic Life Support CPR Instructor.
- Teaching administrative and clinical skills: anatomy, physiology, pharmacology & pathology; Medical Terminology; OSHA & HIPAA Regulations; CPR and First Aid courses; Medical Coding ICD-9/10 & CPT; PDR; MediSoft (computer) and Electronic Health Records.
- Maintains regular teaching and office hours.
- Personalized instructional methods (deductive & inductive) based on students' strength-weakness Analysis.
- Maximized student retention through supplementary tutorials and orientation sessions beyond scheduled teaching hours.
- Reviewed electronic logs for calibration and preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Maintained up-to-date MSDS folder and laboratory incident reports.
- Investigated incidents of student dismissal from contracted healthcare facilities during externship training and submitted reports to Medical Program Director.
- Conducted quarterly assessments of compliance with Ambulatory Care Standards.
Certificate Diploma In Total Quality Management In Healthcare
Medical Assistant Instructor/Associate Resume
Summary : A dedicated and passionate individual seeking to obtain a rewarding position as a Medical Assistant, to offer a strong knowledge of patient care tasks along with clerical duties to maximize the efficiency of the facility.
Skills : Computer Skills, Planning Skills.
- Medical/Clinical Assistant Instructor- Teach clinical and administrative tasks of a medical assistant.
- Monitor student grades and attendance to ensure they comply with the school policy and regulations.
- Attend trainings to expand my knowledge to help students in learning skills.
- Hemodialysis Instructor- Teach the clinical and theory of conducting hemodialysis treatments.
- Ensure students know the importance of taking proper precautions on machine set up, performing cannulation, and run test on the water system.
- Monitor student grades and attendance to make sure they comply with the school policy and regulations.
- Lab Assistant: Inspect clinical and administrative labs to ensure everything is fully stock and organized.
- Order books, scrubs, clinical and administrative supplies and ensure that we have enough inventories at all times.
Certificate Of Completion In Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant Instructor Resume
Objective : Excellent knowledge and experience in medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology, EKG, BLS, injections, wound care, and much more. Immense ability to interact effectively and professionally with students, faculty, and prospective employers.
Skills : Computer Skills, Medication Administration, Medical Procedures.
- Teaching Medical Assisting Administrative and Clinical/Medical Insurance Billing and Coding.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare goals and teach a diverse adult student body.
- To ensure classroom and school atmosphere is conductive to the maximum learning experice.
- Provide innovative lecture techniques and strategies.
- Administer weekly exams to assess the student comprehension level.
- Conduct evaluations and check offs on student clinical performance.
- Provide the students with the appropriate hands on laboratory and phlebotomy training.
- Maintain daily record of student attendance and weekly grades in accordance with school policy.
Associate In Nursing