Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Objective : Mortgage Loan Processor with advanced knowledge of all facets of loan processing, client relationship development, project management and technical support. Skilled in collaborating with all members of an organization to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing solutions.
Skills : Administrative Assistance, Mortgage Lending, Sales
- Responsible for collecting and verifying all documentation required for loan submission is complete and in compliance.
- Working with each client collecting all documentation make sure all documents are signed and dated correctly that is required by the investor/lender and government for final loan approval and clear for closing status.
- Includes verifying income and employment documentation to verify ratios are in line for loan program and loan to value is in line for loan requirements.
- Gathering all documentation necessary for closing including mortgagee clause changes for homeowner's insurance.
- Verifying all invoices and fees necessary for closing, and ordering the closing package and title to the subject properties are clear.
- Following up with our clients and making sure clients understand all documents they are signing and are aware of items they have provided and insure all items are secured with the highest securities and confidential at all times.
- Funding responsible for following up with title and lender to verify loan in compliance and funding approval received.
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional with strong mortgage industry skills and a proven record of success in quality-driven support roles. Capable project manager; a self-starter who is well equipped to manage and prioritize the competing demands of multiple projects. Proven relationship manager who is successful in establishing rapport and working with people at all levels. Respected team player known for bringing a sense of pride and ownership to all tasks and projects.
Skills : Mathematics, Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management, Analytics, Customer Service, Time Management
- Examine documents to verify that the appropriate documents and disclosures are included.
- Accurately analyze credit, calculate income, and evaluate assets, liabilities, and collateral per agency and investor guideline.
- Responsible for review of underwriting conditions and gathering of documentation needed for underwriting.
- Possess strong working knowledge of lender/investor guidelines and requirements.
- Review conventional, FHA, and VA loan submissions for completeness and compliance, including 1003, credit report, income, and asset documentation, purchase agreement, and title report.
- Read and interpret automated underwriting decision results in both desktop underwriter and loan prospector.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure loan submissions meet agency and government guidelines before submitting to underwriting for review.
- Review conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate.
Mortgage Loan Processor III Resume
Summary : Enterprising and intelligent professional with a broad-based understanding of essential business principles, backed by demonstrated success in loan processing and extensive experience in the mortgage industry. Possesses a consistent focus on providing value-added outcomes for clients.
Skills : Management, Basic Leadership And Management Development Course, Licensed Insurance Agent
- Process the documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
- Assure that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items.
- Communicate and build professional relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Schedule closing, order mortgage insurance certificates and perform post closing call to assure customer satisfaction.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to mortgage loan closer for settlement.
- Help guide borrowers with the best option for a mortgage purchase or refinance for their financial success.
- Answers calls in a timely manner works closely with other departments to get members problems resolved ability to organize my time and use resource materials given to me.
Assistant Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Mortgage Processor with a strong knowledge backing and experience in mortgage banking and customer service for a Fortune 500 company. Ability to access, research and resolve problems in an efficient and effective manner.
Skills : Mortgage Processing Systems Such As Encompass, Empower, Processing Mortgage Loans And Very Knowledgable With Guidelines And Trid
- Work closely with the mortgage specialist and sales opener to ensure that all information obtained on the application is complete, legible and ready for underwriter review.
- Register all application data into the appropriate program depending upon the loan type the client has requested.
- Review various loan products, pricing and confirm ltv ratios for all clients.
- Order appraisal reports and maintains communication with appraisers to ensure that all appraisal reports are received in a timely manner.
- Order title reports and maintains communication with the title company to ensure that all title requests are received in a timely manner.
- Monitor all loans within the pipeline to prevent any delays or interruptions from registration through closing.
- Notify mortgage specialist, sales opener or underwriter when new or updated loan information is received.
Bachelor of Arts
Mortgage Loan Processor I Resume
Objective : Experienced, Professional Mortgage Loan Processor with a comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loan programs seeking new career path with stable, yet competitive financial institution.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel, Publisher, Internet, Various Mortgage Software Programs
- Interpreted policies while analyzing applications, property specifications and documentation.
- Ordered all required verification's and conducted follow up with the customer or internal contacts as needed.
- Made sound business decisions based on credit risk policy and procedures.
- Performed high volume, time sensitive tasks related to the loan documentation process which includes researching and problem-solving to ensure compliance with customer loyalty, quality and timeliness standards.
- Demonstrated solid proficiency for processing government, conforming and/or non-conforming loans.
- Acted as the main contact point for the customer throughout their loan process.
- Requested and gathered all required documentation while ensuring that a high level of customer service was consistently provided.
- Provided regular and consistent communication with the customer, home mortgage consultant, and the underwriter.
Mortgage Loan Processor/Servicer Resume
Objective : Banking professional with over three years of experience in processing and servicing business, mortgage and consumer loans. Including accurately and efficiently preparing loan documents for closings, service to loan clients, managing departmental functions and creating and conducting training sessions.
Skills : Licensed Loan Officer Licensed Banker Notary Public Texas Insurance Agent- Accidental, Limited, Life And Health Texas State University BAAS Series 6 And 63 Studies MCE Instructor License
- Requested, reviewed, and submitted additional documentation to loan underwriters for review.
- Verified client eligibility as homebuyer through federal home loan programs.
- Evaluate and review exception reports to ensure that all tasks are completed and meet expected closing date.
- Reviewed and approved confidential documentations for clients during the home buying process.
- Handle tasks of confirming information by contacting verification sources and mailing verification forms.
- Perform responsibilities of validating loans in automated underwriting systems including lp and du and submit to underwriting.
- Prepare as well as ensure accurate, complete, and timely loan data on the processing system.
- Multitude of loan products responsible for preparing mortgage loan file by reviewing, clarifying, and obtaining loan application additional information.
Mortgage Loan Processor & Closer Resume
Objective : Comprehensive experience in structuring, originating, processing and closing large and complex financed loans and mortgages. Extensive interaction with clients and top producing financial professionals.
Skills : Encompass, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Quickbooks, CMS, Lending QB, Magic Doc
- Assign closing date, disbursement date, list all conditions assigned to title company.
- Make sure good faith estimate has disclosed all fees correctly to stay within reps tolerance, correct or add accordingly.
- Preparing funding, wire information and obtain documents for the booking process.
- After funding upload signed closed package to the investor, clear any outstanding conditions, send a collateral package to an investor.
- Obtain purchase advice, complete hmda report, upload final documents and close file.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the closing department.
- Once loan was issued an approval, its the processors job to issue a missing items letter to the lo and borrower.
Mortgage Loan Processor/Servicer Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished Mortgage Processor with 7+ years of proven track record of sustained ability to oversee pipeline profitability. Direct risk management efforts to limit exposure and ensure all goals are attained for both Brokers and Lenders. Experience in processing/structuring Residential Mortgage loans. Proven success working in fast-paced high volume environments.
Skills : Trained On Encompass, LPS And Ramquest Softwarre.
- Processes mortgage loan applications in accordance with bank & secondary marketing guidelines.
- Validates information supplied by the mortgage loan application for underwriting.
- Reviews financial and confidential documents to ensure compliance with federal regulations and established policies and procedures.
- Ensures customers are notified in a timely manner of declines and recommends other mortgage products that may be a better fit for the customer.
- Communicates on an ongoing basis with the mortgage loan applicant and mortgage banker the status on files.
- Acts as a liaison between internal customers, attorneys, realtors, insurance agent to ensure closing dates are met.
- Resolves any discrepancies that may occur during any time from the initial application to post-closing.
- Verify loan documents including income, assets, credit, appraisal and title insurance ultimately verifying application for final submission to underwriting.
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy.
Bachelor of Science
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Dedicated employee with 9+ years of experience combining management and customer service expertise in office management, loan processing and compliance. Looking for a position as a MLO assistant in a fast growth company.
Skills : Excel, Word, Power point, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Computer
- Ensured the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by the assigned loan origination team.
- Input loan information into the loan origination software(s) used by our office as well as our lending partners.
- Verified, requested and coordinated sufficient loan documentation including income/liabilities, credit, income, appraisal, and title insurance to prepare loan packages for submittal to one of several lenders.
- Reviewed underwriting approvals, requests, receive and clear conditions required prior to funding.
- Requested closing documents, scheduled closing agents and scheduled the closings with the borrowers.
- Prepared loan packages for internal compliance checks and file storage.
- Maintained customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and Hard worker with 10 years of experience in the high paced customer service driven mortgage banking industry. To secure a position in Customer Service. Committed to customer service. Competent and knowledgeable in financial regulations.
Skills : UNIX Administration, Loan Processing, Calyx, Encompass 360 Bankers Edition
- Ordering all necessary supporting documentation such as voe, title, appraisal, transcripts, case numbers.
- Submitting files to underwriting and communicating with borrower/realtor/builder to provide current status reports.
- Analyzing information regarding a borrower's income, assets & debts and determining the proper loan program for the borrower.
- Determine if a file is ready to be underwritten, if not ready, ability to determine missing critical documentation.
- Ordering and receiving all applicable loan documents, perform document review of mortgage loan file for completeness.
- Ensuring accurate and complete packaging of loan documentation and expediting the mortgage loan process.
- Processing of real estate loan files, paperless - conventional, fha and va ordering of insurance binders; credit report supplements; occasionally ordering of updates/corrections to appraisals and title work, as well as updates to all.
Bachelor of Science