Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, disciplined, and results-driven professional with excellent qualifications and experience to support a diversity of activities requiring strong administrative, marketing, communications, coordination, and business skills. Motivated self-starter skilled at working effectively independently and collaboratively as part of a team in fast-paced environments to complete assigned projects and tasks and meet all deadlines.
Skills : Administrative/Office Functions, Professional/Positive.
- Held fully accountable for demonstrating initiative, strong organization and coordination skills, and excellent communication abilities while providing high level administrative support.
- Maintained and processed records and paperwork, assisted with communications initiatives, and provided internal and external support.
- Ensured that all assigned tasks and responsibilities were performed accurately, thoroughly, and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Displayed exceptional capacity to meet deadlines, build rapport with individuals at all levels and backgrounds, and to support administrative/office goals by facilitating an environment that achieved/exceeded expectations.
- Exhibited ability to communicate clearly and effectively while utilizing excellent coordination and facilitation skills to manage daily workflow, establish priorities, and to ensure the timely completion of all assignments.
- Worked collaboratively with senior leadership to develop and launch a Cultural Transformation website and video including designing promotional ads, moderating the site, and serving as a video production assistant.
- Used knowledge and skill with various software and business applications to develop and prepare documents, reports, and paperwork, accurately manage files and information, and to update systems and databases.
- Maintained responsibility for gathering, editing, and preparing weekly reports for submittal, processing personnel paperwork, monitoring budgets, preparing invoices for payment, and preserving a record of all payments.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Support Specialist/HR Specialist Resume
Headline : Five years of experience overseeing security operations, presenting security awareness briefs, establishing access control procedures, and conducting in and out processing briefs.
Skills : Human Resources Management, Project Management, Budget Development And Cost Analysis, Negotiation, Training, Process Development, Account Management, Research Administration.
- Served as primary resource for pre-award services to project directors including sponsor information, proposal development and submission, records management, reporting, financial management, and human resources coordination.
- Provided technical assistance and guidance to faculty and administrators in the development and preparation of proposals, contracts, cooperative agreements, and memorandum of understanding.
- Reviewed all grant and contract applications to ensure accuracy and compliance with sponsors, state, federal and university guidelines, policies and requirements for submission.
- Built and cultivated relationships with a diverse group including faculty, staff, administrators, and external sponsors by listening to their needs, providing workable solutions to problems, and making independent decisions under minimal supervision.
- Served on team to develop and implement training program for university research administrators.
- Financial Management Analyzed financial data for the purpose of determining financial history and to project expenditures.
- Monitored, identified, and communicated expenditures and account balances to administrative staff.
- Used appropriate cost rates, such as indirect and benefit rates, for proposed budgets.
Human Resources Management
Sr. Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced in government sector but looking to move to the private sector. Ten plus (10+) years of executive decision making support experience in fast paced, high profile situations. Mature ability to develop team work on short term and long term tasks. Intelligent, self-directed and quick learner with excellent perception and retention. Effective communicator, both written and oral.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, proficient in many computer programs.
- Served as the property manager for the management and administration of property though the maintenance of records, by conducting periodic inventories, maintaining depreciation accounts and repair cost analyses, disposing of excess property, participating in Reports of Survey, and obtaining releases from accountability for lost or stolen property.
- Developed and revised SOPs and guidance for Forms, Reports, and Property management to improve and/or streamline operations.
- Scheduled and managed video conferences and senior level meetings, conferences and working groups.
- Managed calendars and events, providing advice and recommendations on the coordination, integration and synchronization of events and activities personally affecting and involving the team.
- Provided guidance and advice to managers, supervisors, and staff action officer on daily requirements, and ensure compliance.
- Assisted Systems Manager with administration, analysis and implementation, and miscellaneous program administration duties related to the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and managing of administrative actions, programs, and support services.
- Managed and maintained ATFC's SharePoint sites on NIPR, SIPR and ISAF Secret.
Jr. Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional who believes in customer oriented service in Human Resource and Administrative service with over 23 years federal government experience in the military and as a federal service employee. Use knowledge to analyze data research resource laws and regulations. Uses computer skills to operate a wide variety automated system to collect data and achieve outstanding.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word,.
- Acted as a full assistant performing Department of Defense civilian and military personnel management and record keeping services essential to the direction and operation of the Directorate.
- Managed a variety of civilian employment programs exercising the knowledge of policies and procedures, coupled with technical knowledge in the areas of office administration, and civilian administrative support.
- Managed, prioritized and processed civilian and military Joint Awards for a Directorate of 115 staff members.
- Managed time and attendance and payroll records of over 50 civilian employees within 8 divisions.
- Coordinated civilian employee personnel issues, with appropriate agencies; acts as a representative and procedural advisor for a variety of processes in the absence of supervisor.
- Supported the Administrative Officer in processing personnel management actions requirements as it related to classifications, recruits, screening, interviewing new employees.
- Assisted the Administrative Officer with manpower reports, researched regulations, policies and coordinated with appropriate agencies as necessary for policy and guidance.
Administrative Support Specialist I Resume
Headline : To support the growth and profitability of a office that provides challenge, encourages advancement, and rewards achievement with the opportunity to utilize my substantial experience, skills, and proven abilities and being the best Administrative Support Specialist.
Skills : Microsoft Office, all office equipment.
- Provided expert administrative advice and complex support to the organizational staff on program planning, management, resourcing, and technical oversight to handle many details and challenging situations simultaneously.
- Updated and prepared policies and SOPs, and received requests for revisions and determined their validity.
- Stayed informed on administrative operations, changes, and revisions in guidelines, procedures, and policies affecting administrative functions, and followed through to ensure that all employees were informed.
- Read incoming correspondence and mail, and routed to the appropriate staff member or office.
- Keep employee work schedules and leave forms to maintain accurate time and attendance records.
- Determined and summarized funding estimates for supplies and other operating expenses of the budget.
- Kept the supervisor informed on variations in obligations and expenditures which were not within budget.
- Determined supply levels based on usage, inventory, project demands, and projected depletion.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Support Specialist II Resume
Objective : Obtain a challenging position to utilize my accounting knowledge and problem-solving skills. Provide reliability and dedication to contribute to the growth and development of your company.
Skills : MS Office.
- Assisted in improving vendor database system through intense research, testing, and data clean-up.
- Identified and resolved data synchronization errors.
- Outlined troubled areas while using judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives to avoid erroneous information and formulated suggestions to prevent the errors.
- Implemented the Vendor Maintenance System Data Table policies and internal controls.
- Trained new employees on how to set up new accounts in the system by creating flow charts for various scenarios.
- Monitored and maintained the vendor data maintenance system and documented issues that were causing errors in the system as well as made numerous recommendations towards resolving the errors.
- Assisted in verifying the Tax Identification Number through the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website and validating addresses for 1099 forms.
- Assisted in the Food Supply Appropriation Project to analyze and match purchase amounts with receipts for XS6.
Administrative Support Specialist III Resume
Summary : Innovative Administrative Support Specialist who effectively executes process changes to improve operational efficiency. Exceptional dedicated to customer service. High-powered Customer Service Front-End Assistant Manager, who effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching. Customer Service Front-End Assistant Manager with a track record of managing a wide variety of customer service issues quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Skills Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
- Managed the incentive awards and decorations program, provided technical guidance and direction on all types of incentive awards program for civilian employees and the military awards for military Soldiers, which resulting in individuals being recognized for a job well-done.
- Effectively managed departmental incentive awards budget, ensured that each division remain within allocated budget.
- Maintained the office personnel files in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Received telephone calls, greeted visitors and directed them to the appropriate person and place, took care of routine matters and inquiries.
- Maintained suspense files and ensured timely completion.
- Exercised judgment to schedule meetings, conferences and appointments and gathered information to prepare my supervisor for meetings.
- Provided guidance and assistance to managers, supervisors, administrators and employees in all areas of the Human Resources Competency Program.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Support Specialist III Resume
Summary : Talented, results-producing professional with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive marketing communication and PR projects in support of business goals and objectives. A creative thinker recognized for strong project management and communication skills. A passion for creating the highest-quality, impactful communications strategies, processes and tactics. Multifaceted research investigator and analyst experienced in analyzing results of market data, writing evaluative reports, making recommendations based on findings and presenting results that achieve goals.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Event Coordination, Claim management, Cash Office Management.
- Provided excellent customer service and delivered quality information and advising to students and the general public who inquire about academic programs and other services.
- Navigated PeopleSoft and Oracle RightNow portals to provide students with pertinent information.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to the call center and assisting callers with questions.
- Responded to requests for information in person, via telephone, live chat and by email.
- Coached students on educational planning by advising them on curriculum choices, credit policy, transferability of credits and financial assistance processes.
- Maintained ongoing relationships with campus staff and administration to remain current with all marketing and academic components and special events.
- Coordinated problem resolution with appropriate departments.
- Guided prospects to complete application process, academic program selection and additional enrollment processes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Five years of experience overseeing security operations, presenting security awareness briefs, establishing access control procedures, and conducting in and out processing briefs. Thorough knowledge of DoD security policies and regulations.
Skills : Ms Office Suite.
- Reviews and updates information on all OSBP documents and publications.
- Works with small business professionals to maintain and update OSBP information on the public website and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in maintaining the currency and accuracy of the Washington Headquarters Services (WHS) procurement forecast information.
- Manages and schedules individual meetings with small business vendors as well as responding to request for meetings with OSBP form other sources.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and hosting small business training and outreach events.
- Prepares conference room set-up, VTC, computer connections/PowerPoint presentations and other related materials as neces Directly assist the OSBP Director in developing and preparing information provided to the industry on doing business with WHS.
- Manages the Director's calendar and schedules appointments and conferences on behalf of the Director.
Bachelors Of Science
Marketing Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Summary : In addition to my Office Experience, I have Communication, Customer Service and Administrative Skills. Experience and training in a variety of fields including Quality, Production Planner, Shipping , Inventory, Insurance and Mortgage.
Skills : Kronos Cerner.
- Created and maintained office databases for retrieving and organizing information for individual employees and management.
- Implemented the use of created databases to other departments- providing universal reporting.
- Managed payroll for department staff - trained newly hired staff in the use of databases.
- Responsible for scheduling staff for maximum coverage during peak hours, including bad weather, or catastrophes.
- Assisted other administrative staff with proper policy/procedures for processing confidential or sensitive information.
- Purchased office equipment and supplies working closely with multiple vendors for best pricing.
- Presented orientation package to new staff and management with office space, weekly schedules, travel reports, phones, pagers, parking, and office keys.
- Established procedures for training administrative/office staff more efficiently cutting orientation time in half.
Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Retail professional who excels in fast-paced environments. Extensive experience in customer service, merchandizing, POS systems and cash handling. Employs excellent leadership skills and multi-tasking strengths. Broad retail experience with a superb work ethic.
- Trained new employees on multiple medical billing programs and data entry software.
- Verified and created claim numbers by communicating with various insurance companies.
- Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Reduced overhead by taking on more responsibility for creative and administrative projects.
- Located, checked in and pulled medical records for appointments and incomplete patient charts.
- Facilitated organized record retrieval and access by maintaining a filing system for both in-house and discharged residents.
- Supported duties for diagnostic and technical treatment procedures, such as setting up and operating special medical equipment and apparatus.
- Supported diagnostic procedures, assisted with technical nursing treatments and entered information in patient records and charts.