Network Operations Engineer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience in Networking including hands-on experience in providing network support, installation and analysis for a broad range of LAN / WAN/MAN communication systems. Proficient in Cisco IOS for configuration & troubleshooting of routing protocols: MP-BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, BGP v4, MPLS.
Skills : Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012, Active Directory.
- Responsible for Working with Nexus 2000, 5000, 7000 series.
- Responsible for Configuration and modification of ACL rules (extended ACL) in firewall and router.
- Experienced with LAN protocols like STP, RSTP, MST, VTP, VLAN and Port Channel Protocols like LACP, PAGP.
- Worked extensively in Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco's ASA 5500 with ACL, NAT, Object Groups, Failover, Multi-Contexts.
- Experiencd with migrating from Cisco ASA 8.2 version to Cisco ASA 8.4 Version.
- Responsible for Cisco ASA firewall administration across our global networks.
- Experienced working with ASR 9000 series switches with IOS-XR.
BS In Computer
Sr. Network Operations Engineer Resume
Summary : 8 years of professional experience in Network Planning, Implementing, Configuring, Troubleshooting and Testing of networking system on both Cisco and Juniper Networks Experience with the escalation problems for Routing, Switching and WAN connectivity issues using ticketing system remedy .
Skills : RIP, RIP V2, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, IGRP, HSRP, VRRP,.
- Managed and monitored the network .
- Watched for customer system outages, used NOC tools such as HPOpenview, Telnet, QVTerm to review and troubleshoot.
- Liaisoned with field technicians in all locations for "line of sight" testing for potential customers and for troubleshooting current customers' issues,.
- Experienced with configuring Cisco 6500 VSS in Distribution layer of the Data center network Good experience in working with F5 Load Balancer.
- Responsible for Transport Tier 1 & 2 level Technical Support.
- Provided technical support to field technicians, monitoring of the Frontier/Verizon .
- Responsible for INM (X.25 & IP) Network surveillance and technical support.
BS In Computer
Jr. Network Operations Engineer Resume
Objective : Cisco certified network Professional (CCNP) 7+ Years of experience in IT industry with managing, Migration, Installation, Administration, Planning, Implementation and Designing of various Network Infrastructure, remote support requirements and IT security. Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Checkpoint Firewall.
Skills : Networking, Network Administration, Network Management, Network Security.
- Responsible for Tier 2 Support for Active Directory, SLA's for National Accounts, Telco inbound/outbound lines, after hours Remote Support post SW .
- Maintained and monitored all vital systems for Internet America including, but not limited to, news, e-mail, dedicated application servers, T1's, OC3,.
- Responsible for Identification of faulty equipment, ports, circuits, switches, terminals.
- Worked in adding the static Routes to the Router, which is configured by BGP protocol.
- Responsible for Installation of the SSL Certificates in the F5 BIGIP, after the creation of the CSR.
- Installed the SSL Certificate in the VIP (Virtual Server) in the F5 Big IP.
- Modified the existing VIPS in the Palo alto's firewall after taking the Change Request for the modification of the VIP's.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Asst. Network Operations Engineer Resume
Objective : Network Operations Engineer is responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining the network infrastructure that enables the company to deliver its product and services to customers.
Skills : Project Management, Itil, Networks, Networks.
- Managed the Netscreen SSG550 and ISG1000 and 2000 firewalls with the NSM.
- Designed the firewalls changes using various NAT types in Netscreen firewalls like, MIP, VIP.
- Installed, configured, and troubleshot Extreme Networks switches and routers, FortiNet hardware firewalls, and Aruba.
- Provided level II support for Network Operations team, which managed data and voice technologies for LAN and global office networks by resolving.
- Supported BGP, OSPF, EIGRP networks, administered Checkpoint, Cisco PIX firewalls and Foundry load balancers.
- Provided critical command and control to various networks through surveillance and fault isolation.
- Documented results and submitted various reports .
BS In Computer
Associate Network Operations Engineer Resume
Summary : 17 + Years of Experience as a professional in the field of IT, Internet Communications, and Network Engineering. Vast NOC (Network Operations Center) experience as an engineer and as a shift Team lead/Supervisor. Extensive experience supporting and administrating both, ISP and Private/Public Enterprise Networks.
Skills : Network Administration, Wireless, VTC, WAN, LAN, Cisco, Juniper, HP.
- Resolved network issues, running test scripts and preparing network documentation.
- Workedwith Cisco Nexus 2248 Fabric Extender and Nexus 5500 series to provide a Flexible Access Solution for datacenter access architecture.
- Assisted with the design, configuration, implementation, and monitoring of an evolving LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Responded to all inbound client communications, maintain trouble tickets and enable the restoration of failed components.
- Arranged dispatch and troubleshoot issues with local field operations to resolve customer/network related issues.
- Maintained a high availability network through analysis and isolation of core problems relative to routing, server functions, transport, voice.
- Researched, planned and deployed primary SMTP solution.
Network Operations Engineer III Resume
Summary : 8+years of diversified experience in LAN/WAN, routing, switching, firewall technologies, administration and troubleshooting as a Network/System Engineer. Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Juniper EX Switches (EX2200, EX2500, EX3200, EX4200, EX4500, EX8200 series). Administration of DLP.
Skills : Windows 2008 Server, Citrix, VMWare.
- Selected vendors and prepared cost analysis documentation to management Provided positive .
- Responsible for the troubleshooting and recovery from 3rd & 4th tier network incidents, and work with the business in permanent problem resolution.
- Performed critical analysis of key performance indicators to aid with continuous improvement efforts related to network quality and performance.
- Worked with other Gogo BA teams to develop and deliver service operations plans for new products and services.
- Supported the daily operations of the Network Engineering Team, related to Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC), Network infrastructure, and VoIP devices (IP Telephony).
- Administered, monitored, and troubleshot all VTC, VoIP, and relevant network elements and services.
- Processed Customer/Client account request for Cisco IP Desk Phones, IP Phone lines, Conference IP phones, Cisco IP Communicator, and all VoIP related products utilized by the company.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Network Operations Engineer II Resume
Headline : Total 7 years of experience in Networking, including hands-on experience in IP network design providing network support, installation and analysis. Expert level knowledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems.
Skills : Active Directory, IP network design.
- Set up and support all VTC meetings (either remotely, or physically), as well as cascade conference audio calls for such meetings, help set up video and audio recordings of such meetings with the phone service providers if needed, and/or any other VTC/Audio meeting Services/requirements.
- Supported, test approved, and deployed AT&T Connect software, and software upgrades, as well as all included services for all company employees.
- Responsible for Testing, deployment, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all VTC, VoIP, and Data equipment/hardware that composes the company's internal network (LAN).
- Monitored, and called out any primary and back up WAN circuit or connection issues to the appropriate ISPs.
- Worked with Vendors and open Vendor Cases if needed, to resolve network and equipment issues.
- Designed and deployed of Large scale SONET, ATM, BGP network architecture design.
- Experienced Working on configurations using various technologies, configured client VPN using Hands on experience in configuring IPSec tunneling.
Bachelors In Computer Science
Network Operations Engineer I Resume
Objective : Team oriented Systems Engineer 3 with over twenty five years in the Information Technology Sector including positions as a Network Engineer, Senior Systems Integration Specialist, and Senior Administrator and team lead at various corporations and government agencies. Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining ATM, Cisco, Juniper, and associated encryption equipment over both SATCOM and Land links.
Skills : Networks, System Administration, Engineering.
- Worked on different networking concepts and routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and other LAN/WAN technologies.
- Installed and managed multiple instances of a Routing table using VRF and VRF Lite.
- Created HPNA diagnostics and policies.
- Performed the work of 3 fulltime employees by expanding personal responsibility to include operating UNIX, network, and database administration.
- Provided exceptional Technical Support to Bellsouth customers with 80 to 100 end users.
- Supported personnel who loves helping customers achieve high resolution in a timely fashion matter Customer Service goal oriented professional .
- Provided high quality project management, network analysis, and technical services to external clients.
BS In Army
Network Operations Engineer/Technician Resume
Summary : Network Engineer with extensive experience working in a wide variety of positions in both military and civilian workforce. Possess practical hands on experience in various disciplines of information technology from network engineering to system administration to IT service management. Identified and rewarded by superiors as a team player that excels at task accomplishment with little or no supervision.
Skills : NOC Technician, IT Helpdesk.
- Maintained port security via an ACS Server and MAB on individual ports.
- Recommended, specified, and implemented technology solutions along with participation as a team member in project implementations.
- Assisted in the design of IP Networks based on standard system design methodologies.
- Provided technical support as needed to assist in resolving network specific problems.
- Responsible for configuring Cisco Unified Communications Ver 9.
- Configured and troubleshot Cisco and Polycom VTC equipment, Created Audio Cascading and VTC support.
- Responsible for troubleshooting QOS, PRI, Data ports to ensure video conferencing and voice are not affected.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Network Operations Engineer Resume
Headline : Well-rounded engineer and program manager with strong conceptual and analytical thinking capabilities. Skilled at maintaining cohesive interpersonal relationships and sensitivities to multi-cultural differences in leadership or team-member roles. Intellectually curious with proven track record in acquiring technical and business knowledge to ensure job success.
Skills : Information Security, Leadership
- Interacted with personnel from 12 international gateways, identified anomalous nodes and resolutions to ensure continuous service availability.
- Performed analysis and control of the Iridium constellation voice and messaging network.
- Administered maintenance and software upgrades to gateways using FTP and Remedy ticket system.
- Determined anomalous nodes within the network by utilizing pinging of IP addresses and traceroute.
- Escalated anomalous network conditions to prevent or minimize outage downtime.
- Satellite Analyst Performed real-time command and control, health and safety analysis, and anomaly resolution.
- Evaluated, tested and uploaded series of payload software to the Iridium satellites.
- Ensured operational mode of satellites by maintenance and troubleshooting anomalous conditions.
Bachelor Of Science