First Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking nurse practitioner position in a facility that diagnoses and manages both common and complex medical/surgical conditions in adult patients.
Skills : Inventory Management, Cash Management, Customer Service.
- Served as Co-Manager for women shoes and accessories retail.
- Ensured employees and management abide by the company's policies and ethics.
- Delegated and oversee associates activities, train at the moment, utilize role play methods in world-class service and sales.
- Achieved and exceeded the store's plan sales, assist employees in meeting their own goals.
- Encouraged and demonstrated teamwork while also incite friendly competition.
- Maintained the merchandising of the store to ensure visual is appealing to the target market while abiding by the company's standards.
- Assisted the store manager, make bank deposits, opening and closing the store, customer service, assist in overseeing the operations of the store.
Bachelor Of Arts
First Assistant II Resume
Headline : Organized and detail-oriented with cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. Completed training in the health field.
Skills : Strong Work Ethic, Leadership Skills.
- Maintained current knowledge of company products, media plans, and promotions.
- Communicated current products and benefits to associates and customers.
- Consistent utilizing the power of suggestion to increase company sales.
- Scheduled and Trained Shift Management Profit and Loss Inventory and Ordering.
- Maintained calm during high-stress shoots.
- Duties included minor office surgeries, history, and physical exams, full phlebotomy and lab skills, injections, vaccinations.
- Duties consisted of triage, office surgeries, general and orthopedic medicine, EKG administration, vaccinations, and injections.
First Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a career that will take advantage of strong work ethic, leadership skills, program development, and ability to adapt to any environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Proficient in Quick books.
- Assisted Carbon Extrusion Operator in operation of the extruder and associated equipment.
- Performed in-process tests and clean-up in the extrusion area.
- Assisted the Carbon Extrusion Operator with the operation of the carbon extrusion systems, and all auxiliary systems and controls.
- Responded to the direction of the Carbon Extrusion Operator and coordinate with other members of the team.
- Operated fork truck and bobcat for handling materials and clean-up as required.
- Diagnosed and resolve process and equipment difficulties.
- Communicated with Carbon Extrusion Operator, supervision.
First Assistant I Resume
Objective : Offering focused leadership and management skills to drive sales and profitability in highly competitive markets. Excellent customer service skills and guest relations with a natural ability to manage a full staff.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Leadership.
- Trained store locations changed, immediately placed at the training store to train all new managers.
- Maintained a well-stocked inventory by ordering goods and watching product usage.
- Supplied and maintenance as an area of expertise while single-handedly supervised every position at times produced successful shifts.
- Maintained excellent scores on secret shoppers, health department audits, training evaluations, etc.
- Re-Organized and Re -Established the production zone.
- Assisted the General Manager in all aspects of business operation.
- Received inventory Count registers Make deposit and change orders Acting store manager when the store manager.
First Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : Professional experience in visual communications 6 years corporate studio experience, Excellent resource and budget management abilities, Digital media asset workflow management Strong attention to detail.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Office.
- Organized production support and logistics to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Developed innovative lighting solutions on challenging location shoots.
- Ensured compliance with food safety procedures and quality control guidelines.
- Highly commended for the ability to work well with others.
- Prepared deli food; Handled money; Organized and stock product; Help customers; Cigarette count; Daily paperwork.
- Read reports Administrative paperwork Customer service Manage sales floor and associates.
- Reduced and controlled expenses by watching operational supplies and maintaining labor.
First Assistant/Analyst Resume
Objective : To further career in the film entertainment industry. Positioning the patient for surgery and aiding with draping. Clearing the area where the surgeon will operate and holding open incisions by using tissue retractors.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Aided customers in deciding upon and purchasing a meal.
- Completed cash or credit transactions for customers while maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Performed open and closing duties in the store including but not limited to cleaning and properly storing equipment and money.
- Created a labor schedule for employees.
- Interviewed applicants and handle assistance in filing payroll paperwork.
- Trained employees to hold every position in the store.
- Purchased by Hospital Assessment of patients in hospital and office both pre and post-op.
Lead First Assistant Resume
Summary : Interested in growing with a company and moving up into new positions. Maintaining an unobstructed operating field with surgical retractors, sponges, and suctioning and irrigating equipment.
Skills : Programming, Research, Statistical Analysis.
- Designed and programmed the Intranet Webpage and the Internet Webpage of the King Fahd Medical Research Center.
- Designed the Data Bases & Programs for the Departments of the Center.
- Worked on network switches and their commands Configured the workstations for the network.
- Managed computer hardware and software problems.
- Worked on servers with Microsoft Windows 2003 Server.
- Protected the network against viruses using Norton Antivirus Server/Client.
- Assisted employees in using computers, network resources, and programs they needed in their departments.
Associate First Assistant Resume
Summary : Reliable quality focused food processing Sanitation Technician seeking a full time position in the industry of production.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Efficiently resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- Responsible for interviewing/hiring, scheduling all employees and new hires with crew trainers.
- Assigned tasks and oversaw the direction of employees.
- Developed and maintained exceptional customer service standards.
- Optimized profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs on a daily basis.
- Maintained high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food and beverage products to ensure quality.
First Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position working for a growing company where can utilize exemplary skills and training to complete delegated tasks.
Skills : Time-management, MS-Office.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Performed tasks such as counting money, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, store policies, exchanges, and security practices.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Watched for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Represented the Country Club in tournaments, when duties permitted.
First Assistant Resume
Summary : Monitoring patients' positions, vital signs, and volume and color of blood during operations. Assisting the surgical team with gowning or gloving and passing instruments or supplies to the Surgeon.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Office.
- Trained and motivated associates with workloads.
- Check-in freight and prepare merchandise for the floor from weekly shipments.
- Prepared visual displays according to company guidelines.
- Assisted customers at the registers, fitting rooms and on the sales floor.
- Interviewed, hired and train new sales associates and managers.
- Duties included a complete history and physical exams, diagnosis, physical therapy evaluations.
- Responsible for oral presentations and attending weekly didactic sessions.