Field Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable self-starter capable of operating heavy equipment, and supervising large crews and maintaining proper safety standards. Skilled welder with background in structural and pipe, mild steel and stainless steel.
Skills : Field Rep, Field Executive.
- Monitored and coordinated field service engineer activities .Organized and dispatched courier shipments for medical equipment.
- Created and organized logistics plan with carriers, including Fed Ex and UPS.
- Interviewed and hired qualified applicants in the medical field.
- Liaison between upper management and coordinators.
- Organized and planned all offsite meetings for groups of 100-200 people, including hotel reservations, car rentals, meeting space, gathering meeting materials, etc.
- Talk with contractors over phone, help resolve issues at properties Analyze work orders with photos.
- Coordination of field staff schedules Coordinating start of care for new patients Ensuring timely entry of orders into computer system Monitoring missed visits.
Master's In Leadership
Sr. Field Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and accomplished equipment technician with expertise on highly complex electromechanical automated production equipment. Very effective working in fast paced industry with minimal supervision.
Skills : Team Player, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Event Planning, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Organized, Process Improvement, Scheduling, Team Building.
- Prepared and tracked contracts for all 164 Service Merchandise Stores for yearly bids of premise upkeep and HVAC maintenance.
- Processed invoices for billing to accounting daily.
- Coordinated and monitored all activities for field managers.
- Evaluated and processed all contracts form vendors.
- Arranged meetings and appointments for vendors bidding on store repairs.
- Completed travel arrangements and audited expense reports for 16 field staff.
- Coordinated service calls for field service personnel, over 200 partners and 3rd party service providers Collected production data to conduct internal diagnostics on solar systems.
Jr. Field Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a reputable company in which can use skills and abilities to their full potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, MS Excel.
- Generation of provider schedules for a designated team of health care providers using computerized scheduling software.
- Maintaining and filing of patient information and medical records in accordance with federal laws.
- Maintain tracking mechanisms and ensure accuracy of home health operational data, recert tracking, case management, documentation for private insurance Entry of assignment completion portion of service entry.
- Filing patient information onto medical records on an on going basis, insuring that medical records are kept current, and that dates, signatures, and physician's orders are completed.
- Auditing discharge charts to insure completeness of patient data in accordance with internal and external regulations and policies and procedures.
- Submitting discharge charts to medical records department following the patient's discharge from home health services in accordance with standard operating policies and procedures.
- Responding to request from administrative operation departments for medical records; and insuring the security, maintenance, and confidentiality of all team medical records.
Field Service Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of supervision and management experience in the manufacturing and information technology fields, of the circuit board fabrication, LCD manufacturing/ repair and semiconductor industries.
Skills : Operations Management, Field Rep.
- Responsible for coordinating, monitoring and improving fields service activities for Wincor Nixdorf.
- Provided support and guidance; to field service engineers; that performed on-site, routine services, including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Ensured service lease agreements, and all other customer requirements were met, relying on professional experience and judgment, and through the use of standard concepts, practices, and procedures to plan and accomplish goals.
- Arranged for necessary repairs in order to restore ATM/ ATS service Relayed work orders, messages, and information to or from field service engineers, supervisors, section managers, account managers as well as customers.
- Conferred with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, escalations and requests for service or equipment.
- Oversaw all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Monitored field service personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
Field Service Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Adept at evaluating critical business requirements, identifying strategic opportunities, and developing innovative solutions for increasing revenues, reducing cost, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Skills : Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer, Siebel CRM Tool, Agile Product Lifecycle Management Software.
- Responsible for managing over 200 independent contractors and assigning measurement and installation work orders for Smith & Noble.
- Responsible for coordinating yearly installer summits and presenting performance metrics, which increased installer productivity and helped increase customer satisfaction by nearly 30%.
- Creating and distributing sales and marketing material; newsletters, flyers, memos, literature, etc.
- Responsible for actively recruiting new contractors through warm leads and cold calling, adding 17 new contractors which made up 15% of overall business.
- Responsible for analyzing installer productivity, recognizing problem areas and recommending solutions.
- Lead training seminars for installers and maintained a strong working relationship to uphold quality assurance.
- Helped set goals and objectives for all installers through effective management strategies.
MBA In Finance
Field Service Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Marketing professional in the Fashion and Retail industry. Proven ability to efficiently initiate marketing strategy and contribute to the growth of the brand through experiential marketing planning and execution.
Skills : Engineer International Manager.
- Assisted Emhart Inex Field Engineers and Customers with technical/troubleshooting support or any service related issues.
- Supported as needed, developing Procedures to improve Field Service Engineers Tasks.
- Translations into Spanish and verify Spanish Documents for Field Service Engineers and Marketing.
- Translate as applicable Customer Emails from Spanish to English to assist Project Managers or any other Emhart personnel.
- Contributed in various technical review meetings including machine Contract Review and R&D Meetings.
- Developed Training documentation to insure the safe and proper use of the Inspection Systems.
- Scheduled and dispatched up to 18 technicians for generator services, called customers to make appointments for servicing of generators and pumps.
Field Service Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Positive attitude works well in team approach and an eager learner. Excels at diagnosis, repair and modification of equipment. Superior problem solving capability with an enormous skill set. Selected as team leader on multiple equipment tool sets.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Networking, Network Security, Hardware, CCTV, Coordinator, Management.
- Optimized tool set to improve quality and efficiency to exceed target of 98%.
- Supported development of successful requalification process.
- Improved failure detection to attain 100% detect ability.
- Provided efficient equipment repairs due to thorough knowledge of production equipment and ability to determine root cause of problems, achieving and maintaining better than 95% total equipment uptime of production-floor of equipment.
- Initiated project to correct and refine new an incomplete documentation on new and upgraded production equipment.
- Revised and updated schematics for SVG/AMAT equipment.
- Trained and mentored to new engineers, maintenance and operator technicians on basic and advanced tool control and planned maintenance (PM) technique Analyzed and recommended best known method for parts available and cleaning loop with cost reduction.
Field Service Coordinator/Technician Resume
Summary : To further career path in Project Coordination with a company that can use all of varies of skill-sets and experience in a world class company.
Skills : Microsoft, Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, SAP, Leadership, Finance.
- Oversaw and managed newly hired field teams for communication projects on both the national and international levels.
- Responsible for tasks related to Human Resources compliance and team deployment.
- Served as the primary contact for Field personnel, customers and vendors when engaged.
- Generated various reports on demand for management, customer and the workforce group when needed.
- Maintained schedules, project status and resource coverage for each project.
- Responded to emergency situations of Field Service Technicians in a timely manner.
- Provided on call services to ensure optimum standards were met during off hours Identified deficiencies and provided the proper resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
Lead Field Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable self-starter capable of operating heavy equipment, and supervising large crews and maintaining proper safety standards. Skilled welder with background in structural and pipe, mild steel and stainless steel. Facility Coordinator equipped with the managerial and technical skill set necessary to successfully oversee large industrial facilities.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Successfully Coordinate the activities of 75+ team members in multiple locations in the oil and gas industries.
- Dispatch personnel and equipment to service assignments.
- Receive all district incident reports and communicate them with the manager.
- Update and maintain all spread sheets for daily distribution to all districts.
- Ensured all FSS obtain all site safety, and customer orientations.
- Followed proper selections procedures as established by the company.
- Coordinating, via email and phone, a regional territory of retail merchandisers to ensure projects filled are completed on time.
- Provide guidance to merchandisers as regional manager; enforce policy adherence, maintain scheduling, monitor merchandiser performance, and effectively address issues that arise between the client and the merchandiser.
Field Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with the opportunity to apply knowledge and experience, acquire new skills with a team of professionals and provide value addition work to the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites.
- Schedule technicians to go on service visits for meat processing machines.
- Create service estimates and part quotes for the customer.
- Take payment from customers for service and create an invoice.
- Answer phones and create cases to be assigned.
- Coordinate the delivery of a part and service to a plant.
- Heavily correspond with management personnel via written and verbal communication.
- Develop new process and procedures to ensure accurate delivery of service.
Bachelor's In Writing