Logistics Engineer Resume
Headline : Logistics Engineer is responsible for managing the transportation of product across the supply chain and into customers’ hands. This includes planning and executing logistics (i.e., shipments, shipping and receiving, warehousing, etc.) with suppliers, customers and other third parties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Government Logistics Programs.
- Established requirements for field systems equipment including maintenance tasks and setup procedures.
- Wrote maintenance and operation manuals and logistics support plans.
- Performed all levels of testing and verification from development to government acceptance for operational deployment to field users.
- Provided daily user support resolving any erroneous data or application anomalies utilize reported and observed application anomalies.
- Developed future upgrade requirements validate and correct maintenance records processed through the global eye application.
- Utilized local validation tool software as well as direct input to oracle table schemas develop presentations and perform on site.
- Shipped and received domestic products licensed forklift operator maintained clean and safe enviorment.
Logistics Engineer II Resume
Headline : Experienced analytics leader with expertise in team building, initiating and leading projects. Identified opportunities in Logistics, Transportation, Sourcing, Pricing, Replenishment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Logistics Management.
- Implemented piecewise-linear cost model for intermodal pricing using c++ and database interface.
- Implemented code that automatically collects data from database using performs multivariate linear regression and forecasts.
- Implemented optimization tool using cplex and mfc that matches loads to minimize dead-heading.
- Implemented optimization tool from scratch using mfc and cplex with graphical user interface that makes optimal for maintenance shop locations.
- Outsourced maintenance based on user input planning period capacity restrictions price parameters service frequencies.
- Improvement through using exact algorithm advanced optimization bases better internal data structures and memory sharing.
- Performed statistical analysis to do server load-balancing reduced costs by implementing optimization code and exact algorithm.
Logistics Engineer/Executive Resume
Headline : Interested in joining an agency that offers an opportunity to utilize the tools have acquired through years of military, logistics, administrative, and hands on experience.
Skills : Technical Skills, Logistics Management.
- Developed and provided logistics support for automatic test systems used to support weapons system.
- Involved developing support plans and insuring that prime contractors complied with all logistics requirements for support of delivered systems.
- Provided logistics support for acquisition of new replacement test station downsized intermediate shop.
- Maintained real time knowledge of on going planning and programming information related to acquisition of new capabilities.
- Reviewed planning documents such as operational concepts logistic concepts special requirements and technical publications.
- Reviewed special planned actions such as establishment of new depot and contractor capabilities conversion of technologies.
- Analyzed and recommended maintenance repair procedures based on technical order breakdown and parts list.
Logistics Engineer III Resume
Summary : Apply progressive levels of education and experience to optimize organizational management processes and procedures.
Skills : Technical Skills, Process Management.
- Supported internal and external programmatic prime, subcontractor, and government customers.
- Provided analysis of system supportability, transportability, Life Cycle and sustainment of the Extended Range Multi-Purpose (ER/MP).
- Applied extensive logistical concepts to determine supportability-related design approaches and solutions.
- Monitored with all technical and operational requirements.
- Createdcertifiable aircraft, vessel, and rail weight and balance load plans utilizing the Integrated Computerized Deployment System.
- Conducted trade studies for transportability of system OEM equipment and Modified Table of Equipment (MTOE) integration to monitor unit logistical footprint.
- Created load-out plans for the deployment of (UAS) units to fielded locations worldwide.
Logistics Engineer/Representative Resume
Summary : Logistics engineers are in charge of designing and analyzing the systems employed in distributing those goods and services.
Skills : Property Management, Data Entry, Research.
- Analyzed the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, vehicle changes, product volumes, and mixes.
- Directed service center operation to ensure achievement productivity, efficiency, or timeliness objectives.
- Collaborated with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems and processes, such as customer communication and order management.
- Planned and implemented material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Trained and mentored new hires on our database and how it integrates its function with our material flow management system.
- Drove employees to reach Distributable Cash Flow and financial goals.
- Managed daily activities, efficiencies, productivity and hours worked for delivery drivers and over orders daily.
Logistics Engineer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Evaluate all aspects of methods of distribution (typically called a supply chain) with the ultimate goal of improving efficiency, thus generating higher profits for their employers
Skills : Process Management, Analytical Skills.
- Provided logistics support for Northrop Grumman MQ-8C Fire Scout and MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Air Vehicles.
- Analyzed technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements.
- Developed acceptance and formulates specific recommendations for spare/repair parts and support equipment.
- Managed and control the asset position of customer inventories, originate support plans for offer to potential customers and provide technical assistance to existing customer personnel.
- Forecasted and managed budget systems, develop new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Interpreted engineering data and translate it into processes, procedures, tech data, and training material.
- Managed, collected and assessed performance metrics, additional supportability, quantitative reporting, and quality measurements.
- Managed data entry for an electronic maintenance collection database.
Logistics Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Engineer offering experience of proven leadership, business management, continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment to include automotive, ergonomics.
Skills : Decision Making Skills, Risk Management.
- Reviewed new product and packaging design impact to space utilization and provided feedback to MBUSI management regarding optimization potentials.
- Prepared layout and process planning options, evaluate cost-efficiency and provide analysis of both and information for required reports.
- Led continuous improvement activities and support the Supply Chain Management and the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) to ensure achievement of their goals.
- Worked in project groups and lead and/or coordinate projects.
- Organized internal and external meetings to clarify definition of problems, identify root cause, implement countermeasures, and report findings.
- Developed schedules and timing for change implementation. Acted as a coordinator between plants and LSP to implement changes.
- Supported Material Handling or LSP on the shop floor to verify planning and any process concerns.
Masters Of Arts
Logistics Engineer/Technician Resume
Headline : Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis.
Skills : Project Management, Communication Skills.
- Reported directly to General Manager of Operations. Met with internal and external customers to ensure and customer's demands are satisfied.
- Analyzed statistical data to determine plant layout, material flow, and work-load distribution efficiently.
- Improved material and process flow by utilizing lean six sigma tools and eliminating waste.
- Managed commodity flow to the customer's plant meeting operational needs as dictated by MRP/ERP.
- Attended customer's supplier conferences to discuss future forecasts, supplier quality, transportation, and changes to supply chain organization.
- Interfaced with customers evaluating supplier quality performance.
- Worked with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries, and order status questions.
Lead Logistics Engineer Resume
Summary : Professional with experience seeking position which utilizes skills in project management to ensure project and organization success.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Ensured accountability and serviceability of maintenance training equipment.
- Coordinated the monthly inventories of all tools and equipment.
- Tracked maintenance status and requirements using Unmanned Aircraft Systems Information.
- Oversaw the Petroleum, Oil, and Lubricant storage areas and issue POL products as needed.
- Directed the inventory, issue, and order of petroleum, oil, and lubricants Manage the repair and return of components and aircraft to the user.
- Established and managed the equipment status board for tracking equipment.
- Managed the physical security of sensitive items including key control.
- Conducted monthly safety inspections and safety surveys as required.
Logistics Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position that will allow to utilize engineering experience and education in manufacturing and lean processes with the opportunity to develop design skill set.
Skills : Technical Skills, Organization Skills.
- Served as the primary engineer and project manager responsible for internal logistics activity during vehicle model changes.
- Integrated TPS / JIT principles to logistics operations.
- Implemented parts replenishment systems for the new product launch.
- Supervised and directed the activities of a kaizen team responsible for material handling equipment design and installation.
- Analyzed the impact of layout and process changes on staffing and manpower requirements.
- Performed cost-benefit analysis of capital projects to determine which provided the best return.
- Controlled capital and expense budgets and submitted requests for project proposals.