Logistics Engineer Resume
Headline : Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Government Logistics Programs.
- Established requirements for field systems equipment including maintenance tasks and setup procedures.
- Wrote maintenance and operation manuals and logistics support plans.
- Performed all levels of testing and verification from development to government acceptance for operational deployment to field users.
- Provided daily user support resolving any erroneous data or application anomalies utilize reported and observed application anomalies.
- Developed future upgrade requirements validate and correct maintenance records processed through the global eye application.
- Utilized local validation tool software as well as direct input to oracle table schemas develop presentations and perform on site.
- Shipped and received domestic products licensed forklift operator maintained clean and safe enviorment.
Logistics Engineer II Resume
Headline : Experienced analytics leader with expertise in team building, initiating and leading projects. Identified opportunities in Logistics, Transportation, Sourcing, Pricing, Replenishment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Logistics Management.
- Implemented piecewise-linear cost model for intermodal pricing using c++ and database interface.
- Implemented code that automatically collects data from database using performs multivariate linear regression and forecasts.
- Implemented optimization tool using cplex and mfc that matches loads to minimize dead-heading.
- Implemented optimization tool from scratch using mfc and cplex with graphical user interface that makes optimal for maintenance shop locations.
- Outsourced maintenance based on user input planning period capacity restrictions price parameters service frequencies.
- Improvement through using exact algorithm advanced optimization bases better internal data structures and memory sharing.
- Performed statistical analysis to do server load-balancing reduced costs by implementing optimization code and exact algorithm.
Logistics Engineer/Executive Resume
Headline : Interested in joining an agency that offers an opportunity to utilize the tools have acquired through years of military, logistics, administrative, and hands on experience.
Skills : Technical Skills, Logistics Management.
- Developed and provided logistics support for automatic test systems used to support weapons system.
- Involved developing support plans and insuring that prime contractors complied with all logistics requirements for support of delivered systems.
- Provided logistics support for acquisition of new replacement test station downsized intermediate shop.
- Maintained real time knowledge of on going planning and programming information related to acquisition of new capabilities.
- Reviewed planning documents such as operational concepts logistic concepts special requirements and technical publications.
- Reviewed special planned actions such as establishment of new depot and contractor capabilities conversion of technologies.
- Analyzed and recommended maintenance repair procedures based on technical order breakdown and parts list.
Logistics Engineer III Resume
Summary : Apply progressive levels of education and experience to optimize organizational management processes and procedures.
Skills : Technical Skills, Process Management.
- Supported internal and external programmatic prime, subcontractor, and government customers.
- Provided analysis of system supportability, transportability, Life Cycle and sustainment of the Extended Range Multi-Purpose (ER/MP).
- Applied extensive logistical concepts to determine supportability-related design approaches and solutions.
- Monitored with all technical and operational requirements.
- Createdcertifiable aircraft, vessel, and rail weight and balance load plans utilizing the Integrated Computerized Deployment System.
- Conducted trade studies for transportability of system OEM equipment and Modified Table of Equipment (MTOE) integration to monitor unit logistical footprint.
- Created load-out plans for the deployment of (UAS) units to fielded locations worldwide.
Logistics Engineer/Representative Resume
Summary : Logistics engineers are in charge of designing and analyzing the systems employed in distributing those goods and services.
Skills : Property Management, Data Entry, Research.
- Analyzed the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, vehicle changes, product volumes, and mixes.
- Directed service center operation to ensure achievement productivity, efficiency, or timeliness objectives.
- Collaborated with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems and processes, such as customer communication and order management.
- Planned and implemented material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Trained and mentored new hires on our database and how it integrates its function with our material flow management system.
- Drove employees to reach Distributable Cash Flow and financial goals.
- Managed daily activities, efficiencies, productivity and hours worked for delivery drivers and over orders daily.
Logistics Engineer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Evaluate all aspects of methods of distribution (typically called a supply chain) with the ultimate goal of improving efficiency, thus generating higher profits for their employers
Skills : Process Management, Analytical Skills.
- Provided logistics support for Northrop Grumman MQ-8C Fire Scout and MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Air Vehicles.
- Analyzed technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements.
- Developed acceptance and formulates specific recommendations for spare/repair parts and support equipment.
- Managed and control the asset position of customer inventories, originate support plans for offer to potential customers and provide technical assistance to existing customer personnel.
- Forecasted and managed budget systems, develop new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Interpreted engineering data and translate it into processes, procedures, tech data, and training material.
- Managed, collected and assessed performance metrics, additional supportability, quantitative reporting, and quality measurements.
- Managed data entry for an electronic maintenance collection database.
Logistics Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Engineer offering experience of proven leadership, business management, continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment to include automotive, ergonomics.
Skills : Decision Making Skills, Risk Management.
- Reviewed new product and packaging design impact to space utilization and provided feedback to MBUSI management regarding optimization potentials.
- Prepared layout and process planning options, evaluate cost-efficiency and provide analysis of both and information for required reports.
- Led continuous improvement activities and support the Supply Chain Management and the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) to ensure achievement of their goals.
- Worked in project groups and lead and/or coordinate projects.
- Organized internal and external meetings to clarify definition of problems, identify root cause, implement countermeasures, and report findings.
- Developed schedules and timing for change implementation. Acted as a coordinator between plants and LSP to implement changes.
- Supported Material Handling or LSP on the shop floor to verify planning and any process concerns.
Masters Of Arts
Logistics Engineer/Technician Resume
Headline : Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis.
Skills : Project Management, Communication Skills.
- Reported directly to General Manager of Operations. Met with internal and external customers to ensure and customer's demands are satisfied.
- Analyzed statistical data to determine plant layout, material flow, and work-load distribution efficiently.
- Improved material and process flow by utilizing lean six sigma tools and eliminating waste.
- Managed commodity flow to the customer's plant meeting operational needs as dictated by MRP/ERP.
- Attended customer's supplier conferences to discuss future forecasts, supplier quality, transportation, and changes to supply chain organization.
- Interfaced with customers evaluating supplier quality performance.
- Worked with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries, and order status questions.
Lead Logistics Engineer Resume
Summary : Professional with experience seeking position which utilizes skills in project management to ensure project and organization success.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Ensured accountability and serviceability of maintenance training equipment.
- Coordinated the monthly inventories of all tools and equipment.
- Tracked maintenance status and requirements using Unmanned Aircraft Systems Information.
- Oversaw the Petroleum, Oil, and Lubricant storage areas and issue POL products as needed.
- Directed the inventory, issue, and order of petroleum, oil, and lubricants Manage the repair and return of components and aircraft to the user.
- Established and managed the equipment status board for tracking equipment.
- Managed the physical security of sensitive items including key control.
- Conducted monthly safety inspections and safety surveys as required.
Logistics Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position that will allow to utilize engineering experience and education in manufacturing and lean processes with the opportunity to develop design skill set.
Skills : Technical Skills, Organization Skills.
- Served as the primary engineer and project manager responsible for internal logistics activity during vehicle model changes.
- Integrated TPS / JIT principles to logistics operations.
- Implemented parts replenishment systems for the new product launch.
- Supervised and directed the activities of a kaizen team responsible for material handling equipment design and installation.
- Analyzed the impact of layout and process changes on staffing and manpower requirements.
- Performed cost-benefit analysis of capital projects to determine which provided the best return.
- Controlled capital and expense budgets and submitted requests for project proposals.