Location Manager Resume
Objective : To serve, and ultimately uplift the members of my community with devotion and honor. To work in a steadfast manner in order to earn the respect and trust of my fellow colleagues, and the general community.
Skills : General Car Wash Experience, Management.
- Responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the car wash facility.
- Responsible for physical appearance of site, equipment maintenance, and chemical/supply inventories.
- Managed people both directly and indirectly and through supervisors.
- Managed inventory and handles customer complaints as deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
- Assisted in staffing and training for the car wash facility.
- Handled scheduling for all car wash personnel.
- Contributed to building of a team environment.
High School Diploma
Relocation Manager Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience as a professional manager. Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in unison with staff and peers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Building, Budget planning.
- Plan and prepare work schedules for up to fifteen employees.
- Set individual lead goals and ensure that they are met and exceeded daily through motivation and personal participation.
- Track individual metrics and keep them at company standard.
- Meet with upper management weekly to evaluate team performance.
- Prospect and hire employees with providing all training to all new team members.
- Ensure that revenue goals are met and exceeded on a weekly basis.
- Turned a failing location into the number one revenue producer within two months.
- Ensure day to day operations run smoothly through delegation of tasks to subordinates as well as personal participation.
Location Manager Resume
Summary : As a Location Manager, responsible for Communicating clear expectations and goals to each team member Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
Skills : Predictive Index Analyst - PI Training.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
- Managed work flow to exceed quality service goals Provided accurate, specific and timely performance feedback for CSR's.
- Maintained vehicle records by filing all service and repairs.
- Managed the front counter, including making reservations, answering phone, opening/closing the location.
- Upheld top-quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
Location Manager/Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Results-focused management professional offering 4 years of progressive leadership experience. Transforms high-potential staff into outstanding leaders who demonstrate the creativity and savvy that is critical to financial and operational success. Core Qualifications Operations management Supervision and training Staff development Event Management and Promotion Inventory control New Business Development Computer-savvy Marketing.
Skills : Supervisor, Management, Operations Management.
- Directs, supervises, and coordinates activities involved in assigned store.
- Ensures that all sales transactions, reporting requirements, and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Achieve customer satisfaction standards by maximizing the customer's experience and the store's revenue by managing the process of direct selling to customers.
- Train and develop all sales associates to ensure consistency and that staff is knowledgeable and capable of meeting store goals.
- Attend training meetings or training conference calls as directed by District Manager.
- Prepare a daily/weekly/monthly sales plan to meet and exceed store and individual sales goals.
- Supervise subordinates to ensure accurate and timely completion of any required activities to meet company compliance.
Multi Location Manager Resume
Objective : An experienced professional with a successful career in consumer retail sales and business development. Extensive track record improving and maintaining customer service satisfaction scores above standards. Proven ability to build lasting partnerships with different businesses' increasing branch revenue and profitability. Maintain excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Skills : microsoft office.
- Leading a Sales Team to meet and/or exceeding personal and competitive sales goals.
- Manage the overall appearance of the store.
- Maintain and build relationships to create a positive customer rapport.
- Lead a sales team in the daily operations of the store, including communication policy and procedures.
- Ability to perform all managerial duties, lead sales team and close sales.
- Able to effectively assess customer needs, present products and solutions.
- Proficiency with personal computers, Internet and Microsoft Office Products.
Location Manager II Resume
Headline : To align me with a Company that will train and educate me in their product and procedures while allowing me to use my skills to work for the success of the business.
Skills : Customer Service, doing personal landscaping at home, Multitasking.
- Assemble conferences with hospitals and Adult Care facilities.
- Compile and generate sales reports for upper management.
- Increased sales: recruit new accounts, manage existing accounts.
- Recruit, hire and train new hires, providing incentives for sales.
- Train and manage Customer Service for in-bound/out-bound calls.
- Manage and evaluate personnel performance for all departments.
- Create contests for staff to increase motivation and sales.
- Encourage a team atmosphere with staff cross-training.
Location Manager III Resume
Summary : Experience well-rounded individual bringing enthusiasm, dedication, and an exceptional work ethic. Possess impeccable written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Skills : Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel Familiar with Android; iOS; Blackberry and Symbian mobile systems.
- Served as Location Manager for Battle Creek as well as Seed Sales Manager for Danbury and Ida Grove locations.
- Delivered exceptional customer service in a highly competitive market, continually maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Organized test plots with various Famers both brand-specific as well as across multiple lines.
- Qualified potential customers through multiple conversations, explained product features at length to determine product fit.
- Managed pricing, ordering, delivering and end of season returns across 5 brands.
- Reorganized both personnel and procedures and turned a profit in the first year.
- Managed sales for 5 salesmen selling across 5 brands.
Bachelor Of Science
Location Manager I Resume
Summary : An energetic, dedicated, and disciplined individual who has excelled in both sales and management for the past 11 plus years. I have a high personal drive to perform above expectations which allows me to work with minimal supervision and perform well with deadlines.
Skills : Computer, office equipment, writing policies and procedures, human resources, staff in-service and training.
- Managed a masonry and landscaping block retail location, warehouse and showroom for Midwest Block and Brick.
- Responsible for ordering product to the location and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Planned, organized and delegated counting procedures to 8-10 employees.
- Managed staffing by interviewing, hiring, and firing employees.
- Responsible for customer service including resolving customer issues.
- Accountable for processing customer invoices daily.
- Processed day-end and month-end sales budgets, balanced the store cash register daily, and submitted bank deposit information to the Accounts Receivable Department daily.
Junior Location Manager Resume
Summary : High-energy Manager is successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Extensive sales background and knowledge in building customer loyalty.
Skills : Management Experience, Financial Management, Analytical Skills, Leadership Development, Organizational Development.
- Arranged funerals in a manner consistent with each family's heritage and religious beliefs.
- Schedule funeral services, coordinated burials and arranged cremations.
- Conducted pre-need consultations and seminars to educate clients on available funeral plans.
- Directed personnel, training and labor relations activities.
- Identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed and selected applicants.
- Developed funeral homes first incentive performance plan which motivated staff and resulted in a 33% increase in sales.
- Initiated program that standardized employee training and led to increase in customer satisfaction.
- Implemented an after-care program that has increased yearly pre-need sales by 28%.
Associate Location Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced customer service management professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Meticulous, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Customer service professional skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Skills : Automotive Industry, Microsoft Office and Excel, Office Equipment, Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Cleaned and returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status.
- Supplied guests with extra towels and toiletries when requested.
- Informed supervisor when supplies were low.
- Delivered special request items such as cribs to guest rooms.
- Cleaned rooms to the satisfaction of all clients.
- Location Manager: Greeted and registered guests and issued room keys.
- Monitored room availability using Skyware.
- Referred guests to local restaurants and recommended attractions in the area.
Location Manager Assistant Resume
Objective : Business professional with 3 years receptionist/administrative assistant experience offering versatile office skills. Strong planner and problem solver who will readily adapt to change, works independently, and exceeds expectations. Also able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Customer Services, Sales.
- Manages the overall daily operations of a store including hiring, discipline, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality store operations.
- Achieves sales goals and service performance requirements through new customer sales, sales of accessories and features, and by providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills.
- Sets the tone for store culture and environment to ensure success in all aspects of sales and customer service.
- Advances the company's retail position in consumer markets.
- Maintains inventories at adequate levels, promotes sales, and maintains the appearance of the store.
- Develop new customer prospects or referrals and builds customer relationships to drive sales Responsible for coaching and developing team members to achieve desired results.
Location Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible for Executing plans for quality and process excellence that ensures consistent quality assurance and process excellence procedures, controls and feedback.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft office, adobe photoshop, Customer Service, Sales, Computer Skills, Management, Telecommunications, Typing 70 WPM, Clerical, Cash Handling, Training, Bookkeeping, Administrative, Administrative assistant.
- Commercial Wheel Site manager of two forging plants with and annual output of 2.1 million forgings.
- Deliver determined financial objectives by reaffirming existing production goals and then leading the team to achieve these goals.
- Deliver operational excellence through optimizing capacities, total cost effectiveness and value to the customer base.
- Ensure operational plans achieve targeted cost and efficiency results that maximize value for the business unit.
- Develops and executes lean and flexible production systems based on ABS (Alcoa Business System) specifically TPM techniques across all manufacturing operations to lower plant breakeven point.
- The ability to work with the union but also possessing the necessary fortitude to stand ground while negotiating with union leaders.
- Strong financial acumen: The ability to understand a P&L and comprehend the ramifications of decisions from a financial perspective.
BS In Engineering