Media Assistant Resume
Summary : Able to complete multiple tasks at once. More than willing to expand my knowledge and skills with new opportunities. Able to complete tasks in a timely manner Professional customer service Excellent time management Able to execute skills in a timely.
Skills : PC/Mac, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft.
- Instruct patrons on how to use reference sources, card catalogs, and automated information systems.
- Locate library materials for patrons, including books, periodicals, tape cassettes, Braille volumes, and pictures.
- Maintain records of items received, stored, issued, and returned, and file catalog cards according to system used.
- Perform clerical activities, such as answering phones, sorting mail, filing, typing, word processing, and photocopying and mailing out material.
- Process new materials including books, audiovisual materials, and computer software.
- Sort books, publications, and other items according to established procedure and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Manage reserve materials by placing items on reserve for library patrons, checking items in and out of library, and removing outdated items.
Media Assistant III Resume
Summary : Over eight years of experience working in an elementary school system. Remarkable ability to build good working relationships with both children and adults. This includes respecting and understanding all children and their families, whatever their cultural background.
Skills : Web Content, 88 WPM, Blogging, Databases, Data Entry, Social Media, Creativity, Social Networking, Journalism, Proofreading.
- Assisted staff faculty, and librarians with basic reference service.
- Managed automated on-line library system to perform basic library functions or process, verify and enter statistical data.
- Provided general maintenance on classroom computers and projectors.
- Maintained material inventory and equipment (library books, hardware, software, etc.) for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and ensuring the availability of materials and equipment when required.
- Assisted teachers, students, and administrators for the purpose of identifying resource materials for the use in the classroom and/or class assignments.
- Read circulation data and statistics to assist in library collection development.
- Working closely with students and staff by managing the daily operations of the library.
Media Assistant II Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where can be a member of a team and gain experience while pursuing a passion, drive, and energy that will allow having a successful career.
Skills : Familiar with customer interaction & handling funds. Familiarity with Salesforce, MailChimp, Microsoft Office.
- Take and record patient history and personal information. Measure vital signs. Help the physician with patient examinations .Give patient's injections as directed by the physician.
- Schedule patient appointments. Prepare blood for laboratory tests Medical assistants take and record patients' personal information.
- Assistants need to learn the EHR software that their office uses.
- Administrative medical assistants often fill out insurance forms or code patients' medical information.
- Assistants may work closely with hospital administrators and laboratory services.
- Some assistants buy and store supplies and equipment for the office.
- Basic laboratory tests, dispose of contaminated supplies and sterilize medical instruments.
Media Assistant I Resume
Summary : Deadline-driven and highly motivated individual experienced in public relations, radio production, television production, video editing, creative writing, and technical writing techniques, as well as social media strategies.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Connecting with students helping them to find book selections that fit their interests.
- Staying organized and prioritizing tasks that need to be completed.
- Entering books and all school property into the database.
- Troubleshooting any of the school's technical difficulties.
- Student Teacher, August to October, Glen Arden Elementary Arden, NC Four weeks of teaching all subject areas.
- Learned many lessons in which I will bring with me to my own classroom such as, staying organized and making the classroom functional for the students.
- Integrating subjects is very essential in order to get through all of the material in the NC standards course of study but, to also help students realize that the topics we discuss are related in different aspects.
- Learned that classroom management is important and it is effective to have a routine that is implemented regularly.
Sr. Media Assistant Resume
Summary : Bring additional valuable knowledge from a previous job while being able to complete multiple tasks at once. More than willing to expand my knowledge and skills with new opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Planning Skills.
- Provided clerical and instructional support in the media center.
- Processed books during media classes and open library times.
- Assisted with inventory for library books, instructional materials, and technology.
- Maintained various databases such as Destiny.
- Ordered materials such as books and office supplies.
- Decorated and organized the media center to be the hub of the school.
- Maintained and added valuable input for the social media campaigns and radio show listener trafficking.
High School Diploma
Media Assistant II Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic communication management major student with excellent communication skills and strong motivation to succeed. Well-versed interpersonal and marketing skills.
Skills : MS Office, MS Windows, HRIS Software.
- Answer routine telephone or in-person reference inquiries.
- Maintain and troubleshoot problems with library equipment including computers, photocopiers, and audiovisual equipment.
- Train other staff, volunteers or student assistants, and schedule and supervise their work.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs, motion pictures, video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
- Diagnose and resolve media system problems.
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds with television pictures.
- Utilized Simmons Research program to cross-check data regarding our target audiences for T-Mobile.
- Presented a Powerpoint presentation for the entire agency related to new automotive and technology-based consumer trends.
M.A. In History
Jr. Media Assistant Resume
Summary : Responsible for Training and demonstrating procedures, various software, apps, and research techniques, and alsoMaintaining library equipment, such as photocopiers, scanners, and computers, and instruct patrons in proper use of such equipment.
Skills : Social Media, Decision making skills, organized, Flexible, Energetic.
- Direct and coordinate teams of 10-20 assistants and other personnel before, during, and after productions and performances.
- Construct and position sets, lighting equipment, stages, and other equipment.
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Control the lights and sound of events, such as live concerts, before and after performances, and during intermissions.
- Set up, adjust, and operate audiovisual equipment such as cameras, film projectors, and recording equipment, for meetings, events, classes, seminars and video conferences.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for weekly recording sessions and weekly live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
- Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
Lead Media Assistant Resume
Summary : Looking for a Seasonal Brand Associate position, to apply knowledge in customer service and passion for fashion trends in order to create a memorable shopping experience to customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
Social Media Assistant Resume
Summary : A dedicated and resourceful graduate student in healthcare administration, able to communicate effectively to accomplish organizational objectives with creativity and enthusiasm.
Skills : Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Web & Multimedia, Logo Design, Illustrations, Computer Graphics, Magazine.
- Served as the first point of contact for students, faculty, and staff calling or visiting the media department.
- Efficiently operated campus switchboard and provided prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance.
- Maintained accurate employee timekeeping by utilizing MS Excel and data entry knowledge.
- Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email; Signed for and distributed UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Insured that all media files were current and correct.
- Prepared MS Excel spreadsheets for senior employees and management for quick reference of the requested information.
- Prearranged classroom and conference rooms for conferences and classes.
BS In Biology
Media Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. As a volunteer, I serve as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Hospitality, Retail Sales, Administrative Skills.
- Instructed up to 75 students individually and in groups.
- Set up lesson materials, bulletin board displays and demonstrations.
- Promoted physical, mental and social development by implementing classroom games and outdoor recreational activities.
- Adapted teaching methods and materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software and the Internet.
- Supervised an average of 40 students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, schoolyards and on field trips.
- Completed and filed all necessary paperwork for classroom activities, including meal count sheets and attendance logs.
- Created an enjoyable and interesting learning environment for 200+ students each year.
Media Assistant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Media Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself.
Skills : Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Layout.
- Assisted patrons by identifying and locating requested materials.
- Provided patrons with online and reference research materials.
- Informed patrons of any overdue books or late fees.
- Shelved materials every day and checked to make sure materials were in the right place by using a shelving list.
- Assisted patrons with various computer hardware, software, and Internet problems.
- Answered inquiries over the telephone and transferred calls when necessary.
- Transferred various equipment and research materials to classrooms at the school.