Loan Document Specialist Resume
Objective : A highly motivated professional who routinely exceeds goals and expectations due to honed organizational and analytical skills which provide capability to multi-task under strict time sensitive deadlines with a proven track record of error-free work. Flourish in fast-paced and dynamic environments due to constant competitive drive to succeed.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, FDM4, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Product Development, Data Management, Logistics, Routing.
- Analyze Home Mortgage Disclosure Act data by auditing complex loan packages to ensure company policies are compliant with federal regulations.
- Objective of project involves resolving discrepancies between initially reported loan application data with updated Consumer Financial Protection Bureau requirements.
- Maintain an exceptional quality rate while exceeding production expectations.
- Transitioned into a second level quality reviewer due to outstanding performance.
- Collect feedback from team members and communicate to management.
- Aid senior leadership with testing and implementing process changes.
- Provide guidance and training to fellow team members.
Loan Document Specialist I Resume
Objective : Positive, people-focused individual, with 11 years of experience building human capital. Seeking fast-paced work where I can solve problems to improve the company I work for. Seeking a position where my natural curiosity and interest in people and things is best utilized every day in making both the business.
Skills : Microsoft office, word, Quick books, Data entry.
- Assembled information on both borrower & property into a loan package for submission to underwriting, obtained & compiled any necessary documentation for submission to underwriting.
- Verified and validated all sources of funds, credit, income, etc.
- Worked directly with customers, escrow, title companies, and all applicable bank personnel.
- Performed analysis of pre-approved conditions, responsible for entire loan processing through funding.
- Strong working knowledge of purchases, re-finance, harp, FHA & new built lending loan documentation products, policies and standard industry guidelines.
- Reviewed packages for accuracy and completeness; responded to more complex inquiries regarding loan applications.
- Responsible for working a high volume loan pipeline of 30 - 40 loans.
- Communicated and corresponded with the mortgage consultants, borrowers, title companies, agents and other business partners regarding the status of the loan, and updated any system notes.
Loan Document Specialist II Resume
Summary : Seeking a job where I can utilize my specific skills such as being motivated, teachable, easy to get along with, personable, respectful, etc. I would like the opportunity to advance in any job I may be offered.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Windows, Customer Service, Sales, Mediation.
- Handled our general ledger accounts and made the necessary entries to ensure they balance daily.
- Prepared new loan documentation as well as scanned the same documents into our database to allow easy access for our auditors.
- Handled construction draw requests which provided funding to contractors to complete their projects.
- Monitored insurance exceptions covering particular loans in the bank.
- Created spreadsheets for multiple reasons, ranging from insurance exceptions to funding new loans.
- Worked with our SBA (small business administration) manager, which presented a lot of new opportunities and learning experiences.
- Handled most of the billing issues our customers had, whether that was adjusting their monthly bill or explaining their billing questions.
- Hired originally just to scan loan documentation, all of the other things listed have been new responsibilities given to me during the 8 months working there.
Loan Document Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Business professional with 10 years' experience in the banking/mortgage lending industry, and administrative support. 1 year experience logistics industry Skilled Loan Processor, Loan Adjustor, in a call center environment Knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Experienced in pipeline management in a paperless environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Filing, organizing, taking memos, answering phones and other offices duties as needed.
- Ensured all files were complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
- Successfully processed some of the most challenging loan applications (e.g., first-time borrowers, self-employed applicants and borrowers with problematic credit histories).
- Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring the timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
- Reviewed and verify borrowers' income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
- Ensured compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending-program requirements.
- Counsel applicants on loan repayments policies and restrictions.
- Research lenders to find the lowest rate possible for a loan.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Loan Document Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated individual seeking full time Financial Services position with Multop Financial to employ degrees in accounting and finance, work towards CFP certification, and ultimately help customers achieve their financial goals.
Skills : Leadership, Communication, Customer Service, Quickbooks, 10 keys, Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Handling Cash, Proficient in typing, Banking, Quick typing, Team player, People skill, Management, Data Entry, Outlook.
- Provided support by ensuring the timely and accurate processing of mortgages.
- Reviewed and verified borrowers' income, credit worthiness, employment history and prepares loan applications for final approval.
- Achieved Underwriting Authority by completing all training and test cases to review and approve loan applications.
- Ranked in the top ten out of one hundred forty-three loan document specialists for production.
- Consistently exceeded monthly production goals.
- Selected to be a member of a customer service team with the responsibility of reviewing the existing customer service guidelines, then implementing new improved ways to motivate and educate individuals to obtain higher survey scores.
- Demonstrated my strengths to superiors and peers that resulted in a promotion from temporary to permanent status.
Jr. Loan Document Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging career with room for growth and development where I can use my affinity for people and critical thinking can be put to good use.
Skills : Adobe, Project Management, MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Advanced Grammar/Editing, Business Communications, StrenghtFinders, Diversity Training, Qvidian, Time Management.
- Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, and other queries.
- Experienced in the LIS and Core system Cleared conditions and pricing issues on previously approved and not approved yet loans.
- Gathered necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to send to UW to be reviewed so that I can process and complete mortgage loan files to send to closing.
- Resolved routine title issues, places appraisal orders if requested by the HMC, check homeowner insurance, flood, condo approvals and may process subordinations.
- Coordinated closing dates between the borrowers, attorneys, builders, personal bankers, and /or title agent in a timely manner.
- Handled a high amount of inbound and outbound calls with my clients, loan offices and other third parties connected to the loan.
- Ensured that all loan documentation is complete, accurate and complied using company and statutory guidelines.
Bachelor Of Science
Loan Document Specialist Lead Resume
Headline : To obtain a position offering challenge and growth, while utilizing my expertise, knowledge and abilities to be an asset to the organization.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Responsible for performing loan documentation duties on the most complex loan packages to ensure compliance with Company policies and government regulations.
- Performs duties related to the processing and/or closing of loans including all due diligence and funding.
- Work with legal counsel, title companies and other third party vendors during the loan process.
- Main point of contact for internal or external customer during the loan process.
- Negotiates and determines viable solutions to make deals work with balancing high credit quality.
- Provides work direction to a team of Loan Documentation Specialists, ensuring unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring daily activities.
- Acts as an escalation point for specialists to resolve issues and provide training.
- Ensures all files and procedures are in compliance with government regulations and Bank policies.
Master of Science
Loan Document Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in which I can excel in an environment, which promotes from within while proving my capability of striving forward and maintaining a future employer's drive toward success and longevity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MAC OS X, OBR, Master Database, PointSec, OPERA, CLOUD, CLIFT, Standard Work, AllRegs, LexisNexis, FHA Connection, VA Handbook, FNMA, Freddie.
- Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures for loan products.
- Functions include Processing, closing and interpreting policies while analyzing documentation.
- Communicated with other departments to ensure loans were processed correctly, and inform brokers of status.
- Worked and managed a pipeline of highly sensitive clients and acted as a liaison between lenders and legal department.
- Proficient in reviewing Government and Conventional Loan types.
- Assisted Manager with numerous special projects, including monitoring team quality report, prepared Quality Error powerpoint presentation for our team meetings.
- Assisted in mentoring new hire trainees out of training.
- Mentored proficient team members with their Quality Errors.
Loan Document Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure a career in the mortgage industry by applying six years of comprehensive loan processing and underwriting support experience performing detailed loan documentation review and developing efficient and reliable reporting.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Oversaw daily workflow for 75 underwriters by interacting with department employees, managers and vendors.
- Reviewed loans received in underwriting to ensure hard copy documents matched while being in compliance with the loan origination system criteria.
- Met deadlines for suspended loans while accepting loan files from underwriting and processing teams for restructure.
- Assigned loans accordingly to underwriting pipeline teams for unscheduled priority reviews.
- Oversaw underwriter growth and tracked higher underwriting authority levels for test casing.
- Coordinated, shipped, tracked and assigned offloads and incoming loans for decision from National sites.
- Received US Mail and printed electronic loan packages for hard copy review.
- Trained approximately 50 new-hires to organize initial loan submissions in accordance with company policy.
Master of Science
Asst. Loan Document Specialist Resume
Headline : Accomplished mortgage operations employee seeking fast paced, long term position with opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Leadership, Strong verbal and written communication,.
- Serve as the single point of contact in the Conventional, FHA & VA mortgage loan process from initial approval to closing.
- Request and review loan documentation for completeness and accuracy, including but not limited to, paystubs, bank statements, credit reports, appraisals, home inspections, etc.
- Adhere to strict compliance guidelines in conventional and government loan funding.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of 45+ loans of various mortgage products with the ability to turn the pipeline in a short period of time.
- Work directly with mortgage customers to meet specific deadlines.
- Consistently achieve top tier customer satisfaction ratings.
- Constantly adapt to changes and updates to ensure product quality and exceptional customer experiences.
- Assist management with team pipeline management and service level agreements.
Associate Loan Document Specialist Resume
Summary : Detail oriented, challenge when it comes to making someone's dreams come true. I have a dire need to be part of the winning team that can make a way out of no way when it comes to processing loans Key, environment while maintaining applicable goal driven deadlines Reviewed files for compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, 10 Key.
- Reviewing, evaluating and synthesizing data to ascertain loan viability and identify risk issues and potential fraud.
- Making sure fairness was completed with the required documents being signed by the borrower.
- Evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant.
- Ordered payoff, title, appraisal, and credit reports.
- Reviewed appraisals for discrepancies and fraud Contacting partners to gather information to make appropriate decisions, explain rationale behind credit decisions.
- Staying abreast of any changes in underwriting provisions; working with production to resolve questions when possible.
- Using AUS DU/LP systems to determine eligibility of loans.
- Appraisal Review Determine appropriate title requirements and exceptions that must be reported on title commitment.
Loan Document Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, and results driven individual with extensive experience working in fast paced and challenging office environments. Work very well independently or as part of a team. Provide excellent internal and external customer service. Excel at effectively prioritizing urgent tasks and keeping a positive moral during stressful situations.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Limited Graphic Design, Proffessional Sales, Consumer Behavior.
- Performed thorough review of HUD-1 to ensure accuracy and confirmed all fees were relevant and within state, federal and company compliance guidelines.
- Established relationships with escrow/title to set up closings, made corrections to HUD-1 and resolve delays in a 24hr turn-time while keeping a professional demeanor.
- Signed various affidavits needed for closing which required a meticulous check-list audit.
- Selected to be on a team that supported the foreclosure department with auditing legal documents to alleviate back-log of workload.
- Identified incorrect information that could have adverse effects on company if not rectified and reported any reoccurring trends.
- Efficiently maintained a pipeline of 100+ files and completed weekly status reports.
- Provided back-up support as needed for team members.