Line Associate Resume
Objective : Check-in with store decision maker, check-in delivery, obtain signatures, collect proof of delivery Using equipment (e. g. carts, pallets, etc.) to unload products and move throughout the store.
Skills : Microsoft Word Processing, Microsoft Excel.
- Prepared and plated customers' dishes made to order in a timely fashion, as well as in accordance with drive thru.
- Assisted with preparing catering orders from five to a hundred people by completing the orders with all necessary items for any occasion.
- Opened the line by preparing the day's proper sanitation, drive thru items, and the "prep" list for any and all needs throughout the day.
- Closed the line by wiping down all areas of contact, cleaning and turning all machines off, sealing all food to be preserved for the next day, and completing by thoroughly sweeping and mopping.
- Stocked shelves, took inventory, and worked on deep cleaning projects.
- Prepared and completed orders for customers in store and over the phone.
- Directed calls to appropriate management, fellow associates, or departments.
Sr. Line Associate Resume
Objective : Assisted customers with selecting merchandise custom to their needs and checked them out in a friendly and helpful manner. Opened and closed the Home Department registers by collecting and recording amounts daily.
Skills : Retail Sales, Credit Card Sales, Marketing, Auto Detailing,.
- Talked with customers to make sure they are satisfied with choosing Waterway.
- Cleaned exterior and interior of cars, including waxing, leather reconditioning, and vinyl shining.
- Organized and restocked the gas station, empty carts, and chemicals.
- Prepared chemicals for the car wash.
- Used Customer service skills to make sure every customer leaves happy.
- Performed different positions on multiple production lines assembled and final tested automotive stereos and amplifiers visualized.
- Packed automotive stereos and amplifiers productively and effeciently.
PhD In Kinesiology
Jr. Line Associate Resume
Objective : Prepared Meals for customers Make Barista Drinks Clean dining room. Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
Skills : Line Assembly, Material Handler, Fast Food, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Machine Operator.
- Developed effective internal controls and always operated within budget.
- Demonstrated effective and consistent technical support.
- Structured and maintained a production level for every work shift.
- Managed shipping and receiving crew.
- Trained and monitored performance and accuracy of quality control staff.
- Trained employees in the areas of shipping, receiving, and warehousing.
- Operated forklift, electric pallet jack, and other bulk material transportation devices.
Associate Of Arts
Line Associate III Resume
Summary : Assisted with line production Swept, mopped and removed debris around production area Loaded and unloaded machines, carts and dollies Preformed basic . Operated forklifts, clamp trucks, and electric pallet jacks.nstalled and performed safety checks and electrical systems on the units.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Automotive, Automotive Title Work.
- Organized and controled flow of material to and from lines.
- Performed routine tasks in preparation for assembly.
- Substituted at any time for any line position or flex in other departments/areas as needed.
- Used of hand tools and/or inspection/test equipment.
- Inspected for continuity and/or cosmetic defects.
- Maintained equipment in a clean and orderly condition; detect and report any defective equipment.
- Worked the line during lunch and dinner rushes.
Line Associate II Resume
Objective : Ensuring back-room inventory reaches the sales floor and organizing/maintaining back-room inventory in proper location Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products and process returns and credits with receiver.
Skills : Extremely Driven And Hard Working.
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Prepared a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, or desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Took and recorded temperature of food and food storage areas, such as refrigerators and freezers.
- Portioned and wrapped the food, or placed it directly on plates for service to patrons.
- Weighed or measured ingredients.
- Mixed ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads.
Line Associate I Resume
Summary : Over 10-plus years of housekeeping experience and expertise in the healthcare, commercial, and residential cleaning industry.
Skills : Customer Service, Quick Learner / Tech Savvy, Minimal Machine Operation Exp.
- printed Canada labels for Canada cars.
- Scanned production for China cars.
- wrapped steering wheels.
- Drove cars to different locations for repair, or to be loaded on the train.
- Trained people how to work the line.
- Trained people how to drive cars in the yard.
- Informed supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies were getting low, and order needed items.
- Loaded dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
Assistant Line Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will utilize extensive experience. learned the art of versatility in any job function and the value of adapting oneself to an established path of success, while looking for efficiency and always open to new ideas that would better the company.
Skills : Epic, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Inspected the machine(s) prior to operation such as, check all gauges along with having enough chemicals to complete the steps in the position.
- Operated multiple machines at once.
- Accomplished tasks by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and in-feed raw materials.
- Verified specifications by measuring and inspecting completed component.
- Learned essential skills dealing with difficult customers Prepped salads, sandwiches, and soups Refined multitasking skills in a fast paced .
- Ordering, scanning and logging backstock using handheld device.
- Able to work, secure and canvasses an area on foot and train others in the same process.
Line Associate/Specialist Resume
Summary : Ability to work with minimal supervision, ability to drive and obtain a Pick-up Truck, Manage updates to NPD Operations project notes for bi-weekly meetings between the NPD, Operations, and Supply Chain teams.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Database, Spreadsheets/Reports, Calendaring, Administration.
- Promoted to assist with a broad range of HR functions, including recruiting and training employees, administering benefits, overseeing disciplinary action and managing HR records.
- Resolved conflicts between employees and insurance carriers, coordinated health fairs to promote employee wellness and performed exit interviews.
- Organized GED courses at the facilities in both Indiana and New Mexico to help staff further their educational objectives.
- Assisted staff in obtaining their GED and enrollment into local colleges.
- Trained staff on various efficiency techniques to improve workplace productivity through Japanese Manufacturing methods.
- Reworked new-hire orientation program to include HR information and company resources.
Supported monitoring and driving timely completion of tasks and action items in Clarity.
Line Associate/Executive Resume
Summary : To expand knowledge in a new career, and to build higher leadership skills.
Skills : Quality Control, Research, Training, Teaching, Operations Management, Management.
- Assisted with team safety performance, participation in regular safety meetings, participation in regular safety/sanitation inspections, and maintaining orderliness of work areas.
- Protected the customer.
- Managed product quality by adherence to product specifications, Good Manufacturing Practices & Sanitation Guidelines, Foreign material prevention, and assisting with inline routine sanitation, area sanitation & tool inspection.
- Observed all machinery for safe operations in the assigned area.
- Demonstrated a daily commitment to the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Protected production capacity.
- Reacted positively to change.
BS In Biology
Line Associate Resume
Objective : High-achieving Sales Associate offering an extensive background in customer service, sales, client relations and merchandising. Self-directed and a self-motivated team player. Also works well independently. -Upbeat and flexible with over 6 years' experience in retail sales and customer service. Driven and results-focused professional seeking a customer service/Sales position in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filing, Cash Handling, Administrative Duties.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Held each team member accountable for achieving brand and performance goals.
- Attended all team meetings each month to voice concerns and offer constructive feedback to others.