Department Lead Resume
Summary : To prepare written correspondence with attorneys, agencies, applicants and other general public, and performs other related work as may be assigned.
Skills : Skid Steer, Communication Skills.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Computed accurate sales prices for purchase transactions.
- Conducted weekly walkthroughs with the General Manager to discuss all interior visual displays including store window presentation.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
- Assisted customers in person and via telephone.
Department Lead/Executive Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable business professional individual. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports, order products according to needs. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
Skills : Conduct Tutoring Sessions To Assist Students. Proficient In MS Office.
- Processed Money Orders, Money Grams, Express Payments and bill payments.
- Prepared refunds and exchanges for customers with proper receipts.
- Cataloged refund items for proper restocking or disposal.
- Verified proper identification for the site to store items with the use of Smart Systems.
- Balanced Accounting Room for overages and shortages.
- Insured monetary amounts are current for each register's moneybag.
- Properly inputed value amounts for cash and checks into the accounting system.
Sr. Department Lead Resume
Summary : To research and analyze information, and draft memorandums, letters and court orders for use in the preparation of court hearings, trials, and meetings.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft.
- Involved in the hiring process as well as letting people go when needed.
- Involved in employee reviews with the owner of the company.
- Responsible for overseeing production orders from start to finish and make deadlines to satisfy customer requirements.
- Tested products and made sure the quality exceeded customer needs.
- Responsible for training new employees on the use of our computer system and where to find drawings, work instructions, and safety information including SDS sheets for items that were used.
- Worked directly with the owner of the company and our engineering department to come up with new and innovative ideas to keep on the cutting edge of our business.
- Verified register, self-checkout, loan, and stamp bags are properly displayed.
Department Lead III Resume
Summary : Opportunity to utilize experience to accomplish the goals and objectives of the employer to the fullest extent of ability with the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Retail, Merchandising.
- Responsible for merchandising, ordering, pricing, sales, and presentation.
- Held accountable for presentation and cleanliness as well as product availability of basic merchandise.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Displayed the appropriate signage for products and sales promotions.
- Arranged items in favorable positions and areas of the store for optimal sales.
- Delivered computers, televisions and associated services, including connecting audio and video sources, configuring surround sound systems, adjusting viewer settings, providing remote control training, and wall-mounting complex computer and television set-ups.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies, regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
B.A. In Psychology
Department Lead II Resume
Summary : Significant experience in managing complex customer relationships for both retail and commercial clients. Have been a team leader demonstrating the best in the practice process for establishing new and repeat business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, IOS, Email Marketing, Customer Service, Sales.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer of their wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain the use of the features, benefits of the products and the care of the merchandise.
- Selected and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Placed special orders or call another store to find desired items.
- Reviewed weekly, monthly, and yearly records of sales.
- Demonstrated the use or operation of merchandise.
Bachelor Of Arts
Department Lead I Resume
Summary : Diligent, detail-oriented customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative team orientation. Extensive experience and job knowledge combined with leadership, decision-making, and communication skills contribute to organization's bottom-line result.
Skills : Business Management, Excel, Word, Filing, Customer Service, Management.
- Lead a fast, fun and friendly sales floor team.
- Provided excellent guest service.
- Coached and evaluated team member performance.
- Delivered a great-looking sales floor through signs, labels, and training.
- Moved merchandise using proper equipment.
- Cross-trained and worked in other areas of store as needed.
- Quickly and accurately scanned and bagged all items and collected payment.
High School Diploma
Jr. Department Lead Resume
Objective : A Leadership position in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Over 4 years of warehouse lead experience as well as knowledge of other areas within a warehouse.
Skills : Microsoft Excel,
Conduct Tutoring Sessions To Assist Students
- Formatted details into the computer system to perform special orders.
- Prepared production lines for order changes and future orders.
- Trained and supervised line leads to eliminate errors and guarantee product perfection within the deadline guidelines.
- Communicated scheduling and production needs to all line leads and associates during meetings.
- Trained and supervised forklift operators to eliminate errors and ensure inventory was pulled as needed per scheduling.
- Prepared inventory pull sheets for forklift operators.
- Conducted full counts of all inventories pulled into the department and corrected any discrepancies.
- Documented and moved all damages to the appropriate areas.
- Positioned associates in areas within the department that best suited their skill set.
Department Lead/Executive Resume
Objective : An organized, motivated self-starter with twenty two years of experience in manufacturing, twenty of those years being in a leadership/ management role. Led teams to increase production and improve efficiencies by motivating and challenging employees. Promoted ten times based upon outstanding production and excellent performance evaluations.
Skills : Outstanding Communication, Train New Hires, Professional Call Control.
- Opened a new store location and assisted in recruiting and training new staff.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging.
BS In Business Administration
Associate Department Lead Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of combined customer service and merchandising experience in the restaurant, grocery, and retail industries. A 2012 Business Administration graduate with dual degrees focused on Marketing and Operations Management.
Skills : Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Supervised associates and delegated tasks.
- Monitored sales activities for each department to ensure daily company goals were reached.
- Executed the set up of layouts, displays, and end caps using POGs.
- Stocked and signed shelves and priced merchandise.
- Inventoried stock and place reorders.
- Assisted customers and addressed customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensured customers received satisfactory service and quality products.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Department Lead Resume
Headline : To prepare and process all accounting documents including vouchers, purchase requests, and travel-related paperwork.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Leadership, Inventory Management.
- Responsible for creating engaging advertisements and product pricing for increased sales.
- Programmed effective schedules to coincide with needs of daily operations while comparing to prior year.
- Assisted cashiers on POS (point of sale) systems during times of high volume.
- Trained new hires on company SOP's (standard operating procedures) and product knowledge.
- Motivated departmental employees in order to achieve required sales goals by creating and utilizing hourly sales reports.
- Solved issues related to delivery and installation conflicts in a timely manner and without customer complaints.
- Assisted Geek Squad with in-store services for PC's and Mac's, including optimizing computers for operational efficiency, providing proficient desktop support, installing new software on desktops and laptops, and troubleshooting challenging customer concerns.
High School Diploma In General