Audio Technician Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Customer Service professional. Able to handle a high volume of customer inquires in fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision. Strong verbal, written, and listening skills.
Skills : Mac OS X, Windows, IOS, Android, Microsoft Office, Creative Suite.
- Senate Stakeouts, Speaker of the House, Minority Leader, world leaders, and others.
- Created a script or written record of hearings, briefings, press conferences, and other events to identify who is speaking, sometimes from audio with no visual.
- Added completed transcripts to the website for single purchase and client subscriptions.
- Set up primary recording equipment at private and public events or plugged into existing sound sources.
- Transformed recording methods to be more mobile and agile, using smaller, more flexible devices.
- Aspected of the audio production(s) & sound recordings.
- Mixed audio for live news broadcast Recording sound for special broadcasts Diagnosing and repairing problems during live and breaking news.
Audio Technician I Resume
Objective : Highly personable student that stays determined to do well at a job until it is done. Experience with handling people with various personalities.
Skills : Video Editing, Auto Mechanic, Microsoft Office.
- Diagnosed and resolved media system problems. Notify supervisors when major equipment repairs are needed.
- Installed, adjusted, and operated electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs, motion pictures, video conferencing.
- Mixed and regulated sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds with television pictures.
- Performed minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
- Designed layouts of audio and video equipment, and perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Conducted training sessions on the selection, use, and design of audiovisual materials and on the operation of presentation equipment.
- Determined formats, approaches, content, levels, and mediums to effectively meet objectives within budgetary constraints, utilizing research.
Audio Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with an opportunity to utilize experience, communication and leadership skills while progressively moving forward with organization and career.
Skills : Stage Technician Broadcast Engineer, Communications.
- Controlled and operated sound mixing consoles to control the output of voice track, music, and previously taped sound effects during performances.
- Arranged microphones in correct positions to achieve the best sound pickup in accordance with the talent and audience.
- Switched microphones on or off and adjusts volume, fader, and mixer controls to blend the output of individual microphones concerning monitor mixes.
- Listened to the overall effect of monitors to verify the suitability of sounds to improve the quality and consistency during each show.
- Conducted a professional standard, appearance, and workmanship while maintaining safety and security guidelines.
- Tested equipment and meters using volt, ohm and ampere devices. Sound Reinforcement, Supervise union workers.
- Created and patched an input list for the head engineer.
Audio Technician/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Enjoy working with music and creative sound, but open to any and all positions that require to use ears, as they are the best tools have.
Skills : Protools, Microsoft Office, Audition, Ableton.
- Tested drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as computerized diagnostic devices.
- Examined vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Ensured all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems.
- Performed routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
- Repaired and serviced air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling, and electrical systems.
- Tested and adjusted repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Reviewed work orders and discuss work with supervisors. Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
Audio Technician/Executive Resume
Headline : An Audio Technician is responsible for setting up sound and recording equipment, making adjustments and testing the equipment and assisting with recordings or sound production.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Set up and installed equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment.
- Set-up and operate sound equipment and spotlights. Cleaned audio and video equipment and stored properly.
- Monitored sound feeds to ensure quality, and mixed sound inputs and feeds.
- Ensured equipment was installed according to designated layout.
- Tested and resolved equipment issues, and diagnosed and corrected media system problems.
- Transferred video input sources from one camera to another.
- Ensured the safe transfer and shipment of equipment; and maintained inventory of equipment.
Audio Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : Passion for all things audio related. Volunteered for live sound productions and have some experience in retail. With graduation coming to a close hoping to get some form of internship.
Skills : Live Audio Engineer & Tech, Studio Engineer.
- Extensive knowledge and skills working with Lighting, Electronics, and Audio.
- Able to work independently in an arena or theater typesetting such as Looneys North in Bel Air, Maryland.
- Able to loaded in, run, and load-out equipment so the event is safe for the crew, performers, and patrons.
- Connected and disconnect power systems for lighting, audio, and rigging systems.
- Hanged, focused, circuited, patched and repaired conventional and moving head lighting fixtures.
- Programmed and ran various high-end systems and lighting consoles. Hang cable line arrays and stage monitors.
- Set up and connected all necessary input devices such as microphones, playback devices, processors, and the output gear.
Bachelor Of Science
Audio Technician/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain an internship/research position with a medical/healthcare company hoping to utilize skills in mathematical applications, analytical problem solving, and creative insights.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Technical Skills.
- Reported equipment problems and ensure that the required repairs are made.
- Teared down equipment after event completion. Also direct stagehands on what to do and where gear goes.
- Conferred with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
- Prepared for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones.
- Regulated volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Mixed and edited voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
- Set up, tested, and adjusted recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances.
Lead Audio Technician Resume
Headline : To be competitively employed at a progressive company that offers growth potential while utilizing considerable experience in Production Management.
Skills : Miranda Grass Valley ITX Automation, Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Assured proper mixing technique and attention to the quality of all audio sources and IFB Mix-minus.
- Coordinated and received live audio signals from field and satellite.
- Duplicated audio tapes for his book packages.
- Edited and mixed different audio content, spot, sermons, audiobooks, stories, etc.
- Microphone placement and wireless transmission of performances.
- Installed of audio and video entertainment systems.
- Programmed whole-home automation systems.
Associate Audio Technician Resume
Headline : Construction professional bringing valuable experience from large corporate construction sites, as well as residential home repair projects. Construction and carpentry expert committed to high quality workmanship.
Skills : Dj, Audio tech, Event Production Manager, Event Coordinator.
- Completed tear-down of existing structures and prepared for new construction.
- Applied caulk, sealants and other agents to installed surfaces.
- Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects.
- Dug trenches, backfilled holes and compacted earth to prepare for new construction.
- Provided accurate measurements and estimates for all projects.
- Consistently assumed additional responsibilities and worked extended hours to meet project deadlines.
- Monitored inventory and reported items to be restocked for each job.
Associate Of Science
Asst. Audio Technician Resume
Headline : Work most often in recording studios and concert venues but may also work in television, film or radio.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Drives Box Truck.
- Installed the software to support headsets.
- Conducted troubleshooting for audio equipment to include speaker and microphone repairs at parking stalls.
- Audio installed include existing stores and stores that are newly built.
- Trained employees on how to use the headsets. Team leader for point of sales and audio installs.
- Sales experienced with cash management.
- Able to multitask work duties by being able to be mobile while using wireless headsets.
- Advised customers about product and services Install and program security systems.
Audio Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in which utilize professional and technical skills, ensuring the best product and services can be provided.
Skills : Professional Audio, Technical Skills.
- Monitored for live headliner concerts, special events, televised sporting events.
- Operated all industry-standard analog / digital consoles.
- Proficient operated Shure & Sennheiser wireless systems.
- Proficient in operated Clearcom / RTS communications.
- Interfaced live broadcast production trucks for live events.
- Assembled and wire equipment racks, solder cables & connectors.
- Coordinated various departments (lighting / video / rigging / carpenters).